Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
"WTF?" Weird,Confusing,Stupid,and Downright Wrong RP Moments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am
I still have all kinds of booze left. I find these terms acceptable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am
I now want to make rum balls.

I can't drink... well it's not that I can't drink it is just that my tolerance is so low I'm like one step above the type who will get buzzed off of smelling alcohol fumes.

Wow, I'm watching 2 Stupid Dogs and I just saw a scene I just know is going to get a lot of angry emails. They are at the store trying to get in the automatic doors and think that it's the shoes that does the trick. So they are collecting all of these shoes only at one point they go to a strip club to get one. You do see anything graphic just the silhouette of a woman with a bra in her hand. But I just know the hell that's going to bring.  

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm
I'm fairly certain that the writers were part of one of the shows that was made later where they did stuff just to see wtf they could get away with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 pm
Raganui Minamoto
I'm fairly certain that the writers were part of one of the shows that was made later where they did stuff just to see wtf they could get away with.

I'm still drinking, anyways... o_O Yes, I must concur. *Puffs on his pipe.*  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 am
I just find it so odd. When I watched it years ago it was just funny, we didn't think anything of it. But I think this new type of parenting sans the asswhoopings of old and sitting them before a TV while as a treat going out to the forest to play has become too sensitive.

Idiotic Spongebob seems the thing people want vs what we watched then.

Oh well. I need to buy some peach Schnapps for a cheesecake. Not a drinker but I do love cooking with alcohol. And look at people like they are idiots when they burn themselves for cooking with 100 proof or more. 70 at best! 80 is daring and only if you have the skill but 70 at best!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm
Lady Bern
I just find it so odd. When I watched it years ago it was just funny, we didn't think anything of it. But I think this new type of parenting sans the asswhoopings of old and sitting them before a TV while as a treat going out to the forest to play has become too sensitive.

Idiotic Spongebob seems the thing people want vs what we watched then.

Oh well. I need to buy some peach Schnapps for a cheesecake. Not a drinker but I do love cooking with alcohol. And look at people like they are idiots when they burn themselves for cooking with 100 proof or more. 70 at best! 80 is daring and only if you have the skill but 70 at best!

One the few hellacious hangovers I've had that claimed my virginal mind as property was in fact a bottle of vodka promptly chased by several bottles of schnapps.

*EDIT*

Drinking pain away, never, in the history of history, has ever worked. Nor will it ever. Never ever.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm
Didn't they use to use it as a way to numb the pain before surgery way back when?

*Hugs Synth*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm
Lady Bern
Didn't they use to use it as a way to numb the pain before surgery way back when?

*Hugs Synth*

*Hugs back.*

Yeah I broke up with this cute Italian chiquita. I was really into her at the time so I really tore my self up over it. She was really a sweet heart though...

Also no. Liquor thins blood. Possibly a few shots to numb pain but not a whole lot. I actually posted a while back on the historical applications of ether. After we had that creeper conversation about abduction and kidnapping?

>_>;;  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm
Oh yes. One of my favorite detouring moments of a subject.

I am sorry to hear about the break up. Having some remote knowledge for your disdain for most people she must have been someone special.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:56 am
It didn't have to do with an RP but it did happen in the GD.

As anyone who has been to the GD will tell you it has turned into a slightly and I do mean very slightly more mature Chatterbox. It's like how the Chatterbox use to be before degrading into...well that mess of muck I don't even want to post in in fear of contamination.

While I was there I read a bunch of threads focused around this one girl. I can't remember her name but basically it was this story of how she was fat, worked it off looked nice and pretty and decided to let it go to her head and relish in it. I don't blame her, vanity is our greatest flaw, people who pretend to be modest while doing things to draw attention to themselves annoy the hell out of me.

Anyhow she got hell for it and was constantly being flamed there was one person going around using this great vocabulary and turning their nose up at everyone.

I was pretty sure that the whole pretty girl thing was a lie, if not oh well but this person was pissing a lot of people off with the way that they were talking. Finally she said something that had me rolling. She declared a post 'shallow and pedantic'. Anyone who has ever watched Family Guy knows where that came from. And so I noticed she was doing just that copying others and using big words she didn't know to make herself seem above others to flame them.  

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 am
That's possibly the most offensively ignorant thing someone can do around me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm
The most offensively ignorant thing someone can do around me is spit political idles and naysaying towards one group and their conclusion to these believes aren't things that they've come up with themselves but heard someone else say and chose to parrot them.

I don't get heavy into political debates because it just goes around in circles and ends so ugly 90% of the time. Most of the time you can be talking about something that has nothing to do with politics and somehow it pops up. For example that helmet law I mentioned earlier. In the comments somehow it became about how the liberals are trying to take away peoples right to chose to obey this traffic law. Again as I said I really don't understand how that happened.

But as I said spitting out how Obama wants to turn America into a communist nation and how it should stop. Communism is bad to them right? So if communism really is so bad and these people want nothing to do with it then shouldn't they enroll their children into private schools? Never use a public library? I don't I just really hate it when people just shoot off at the mouth but has nothing to back it up.  

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 am
I see that on par with speaking with out really knowing what you're saying. It's this shallow stab at validation that comes off as weak and foul to me. I'd rather strength of character and directness. I know not everyone is strong of character like that but... To not even try seems to be just adding onto the s**t heap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:05 pm
One thing that puzzles me is how activity in an otherwise active thread can drop so steadily.

What is it that causes people to withdraw from activity in a guild when there is absolutely no plausible reason for it. Me and a few others are trying to figure this out. People request to join and (save for the few idiots who do not read the rules and ends up on everyone's bad side upon their first post) they post less than 5 times before disappearing.

I could understand if there was absolutely nothing for you to do in a guild so you wonder off and never return. But there is something to do and be done, hell some of them quit right in the middle of things.  

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 pm
Lady Bern
One thing that puzzles me is how activity in an otherwise active thread can drop so steadily.

What is it that causes people to withdraw from activity in a guild when there is absolutely no plausible reason for it. Me and a few others are trying to figure this out. People request to join and (save for the few idiots who do not read the rules and ends up on everyone's bad side upon their first post) they post less than 5 times before disappearing.

I could understand if there was absolutely nothing for you to do in a guild so you wonder off and never return. But there is something to do and be done, hell some of them quit right in the middle of things.

"The soul of wit is brevity."

People are stupid and impatient. Plus the random factors of life.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games