Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 pm
"Kill them if you have no other choice, but remember that the king wants most of them alive," Mamoru said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 am
Qin saw the plans taking effect. She smiled broadly (though it couldn't be seen) at the sight of EE sympathizers collapsing, exposed out in the open.

[[So what is she supposed to report again? sweatdrop ]]  

SapphireScythe

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am
((Bump to keep this alive.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:55 pm
Jack(random rebel number one! yes he wears red clothes !!) drew his sword and ran to Mamoru Elizabeth and Tremor,he charged at Elizabeth and a touched the ground with his sword,instantly plants and trees shot out of the earth and attacked the group.

"I think WE have no other choice"He said as he jumped away from the attack and aimed at Jack.

Tremor didn't notice another thief who sneaked up behind him ready to slash with her daggers at him.She just traveld from one shadow to the next and was now behind Tremor.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 pm
((Bump to keep this alive.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 am
((DARNIT! I AM GOING TO POST NOW! -clutches keyboard and hisses at people in room-))
((Oh, and Qin, you can jump in on a fight anytime you need to. I just had you in the sky cuz that seemed the most logical place for a dragon. Also you may or may not recieve a message via Shaina. Just depends on how things go.))

Annexus allowed watched over his shoulder as Arisu rode towards him. Lookin over at her, he allowed himself a small smile. Then he looked away and closed his eyes to clear his head.

"Can you tell if the eternal eyes representatives... " at the last word, Annexus scoffed then continued. "Can you tell if they have arrived yet?"

.......................................................................................................................
Elisabeth cackled when she saw the man in red running at her. She snatched bothe axes off her back and ran at the man.

"Stupid, stupid, red eyes!" she sang out gleefully. "You think a few sticks are gonna phase me?"

She began swinging wide violent slashes, cutting through the gnarly branches like butter. The disruptive energy in her axes, made it so that her blades didn't even have to touch some before the wood was splintered.

She made her way over to the man and her next axe's slash at his neck.

...........................................................................................................

Fredrick had been walking behind Mina and Jay, quietly for some time. They would be full aware of his presence, it wasn't they he was hiding from.

"Tell me, Jay." He spoke up quietly. "What have you as means of a back-up plan?"

............................................................................................................

Luana could no longer see the grey form of Fredrick or the ones he was with. She turned to Nadia.

"Can you see them?"

Nadia's red eyes widened and her pupils dilated to almost fill the iris. She gazed onward, her sight cutting through the foliage and across the land.

"I see them..." she said, brushing away a strand of black hair from her sensitive eyes. "There is no sign of ambush either. Can we go back now?"

Luana shook her head and was about to speak again when Jakob suddenly cried out. Luana whirled around to see what the problem was. The tall man's eyes were wide and he was craning his head, listening carefully. He turned to Luana suddenly and grabbed her arm.

"Miss Luana!" he said, pleadingly. "We must go back! I hear screaming, I'm sure of it now."

Luana's face paled. With only a quick look towards the direction where Fredrick was, she set off at a frantic pace towards the hideout. Jakob followed, his sword drawn. Nadia, scanning the surroundings, followed also and drew out an arrow and notched it in her bow.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm
Arisu nodded. "Yes, they are already there, my Lord," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru stood still while the thieves attacked. Tremor, Elisabeth, and Qin could take care of them. Most of the people in the hideout were already asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa was looking for any sign of Annexus. So far, there had been none. But then, she saw two horses and riders. If she guessed correctly, it was Annexus and Arisu. Arisu... The memory of seeing Arisu standing over the body of her master, covered in his blood, flooded into her mind.
Master...I will avenge you. Just wait a little while longer, she thought.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:05 am
Bump? I don't know what to post until some other people check in.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Wow. I PMed everyone except you, and you post before they do. That's kinda...odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:00 pm
[[Sorry, it's been a busy week...]]

Qin stopped smiling when she saw the others being attacked by low-life thieves. Quickly she dove into the scene and transformed just before she hit the ground, and sprinted into action as soon as she landed.

A third thief was stabbed through the shoulder, but before Qin's naginata could cut down through his chest, he pulled out of the blade and wildly swung a chain at her.  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:02 pm
(argh i am busy arrrh nigfhtmare Xx' sry!! <<')

Jay looked at Frederick"Erm..back-up plan..i..had one in mind but"He looks away and makes a grimace"i just saw Arisu thinking now is...bad now..you should try to avoid it"He giggles slightly"Masa followed and so dd few of the others...i told few to follow us and to hide somewhere .."

JAck grimaced and laughed loudly when Elizabeth came,he stabbed the ground with his sword and a tree shot out of the earth and blocked her attack.He then attacked her with his sword.He also made violent slashes and wans't holding back.

Tremor was about to run when he felt a pain in his back and fell to his knees,then he felt another pain in his neck.The girl behind him had slammed her dagger into his back and cut through his back then she sliced through his neck.The blood spilled through the air and Tremor collapsed on the ground"One down..now comes the next"The girl said as she vanished into a ashadow to apear behind Mamoru.SHe didn't notice that Tremor wounds were healing again...

Zack still followed his father and then hide his horse somewhere and followed the rest of the way without it.HE tried to stay hidden.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:14 am
At first it seemed that Mamoru hadn't noticed that there was someone behind him. Then, suddenly, he turned around and swung his naginata at the foolish thief.  

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm
Annexus nodded at Arisu.

"Keep a watch over thier minds. Don't strain yourself, though. I may need you later."

The fortress could be seen now. It was an old structure, seldom used and in disrepair but it was the location that was what was desirable. Close enough to the Eternal Eye's base so that he could easily send Shaina to report but far enough away to keep the others ignorant until he desired otherwise.

The doors of the outer wall remained wide open in symbol of peace and the meeting place was to be a table in the courtyard. Out in the open, to ensure the comfort of the participants in his little charade.

Shaina shifted uneasily on the King's shoulder and fluttered her wings. She knew she would have a job to do soon and was eager to begin.

((I sorta took the liberty of describing the place a little, if thats all right))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A string of venomous curses issued form Elisabeth's mouth when one of her axes met a particularly large and stubborn tree instead of the neck for which she had been aiming. Pull as she might, it was wedged immovabley in its thick trunk and she had no time to remove it. An odd sound met her ears. Laughter. Did that red eyes dare mock her?

"Why are you laughing!?" She snarled. "You're about to die!"

The man in red was already lunging with his sword and she had no time to think of it. She abandoned the one axe in the tree and focused on swinging two handed with the remaining one. Clang! Axe met the incoming sword and she pushed hard againts the blade trying to force him back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick nodded. "Don't try not thinking at all," he said with a chuckle. "It is better to simply think of something else."

Unfortunately, the only thing Fredrick's mind could wander to was whether or not Luana had indeed obeyed him and remained at the hide-out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luana with her halberd and lightning powers, Nadia with her bow and super vision, and Jakob with his sword and super-hearing are en route back to the hideout. They will engage next post if they are not attacked first.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 pm
"Yes, sir," Arisu said, extending her mind out as far as it could go. She noted that there were three Eternal Eyes in the meeting area and one on the fortress roof, most likely to help them if they ever needed it. Unfortunately, they were too far for her to efficiently read their minds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina's eyes drifted to where Masa lay in wait. She prayed that they wouldn't need her help. Unfortunately, they were dealing with Annexus, and you can never know what he has up his sleeves.  

Stefisgarden

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Bump to keep this alive  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items