Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 am
Rygor smiled at Amalia "thanks, but what are you doing here" He asked. he looked at her happy for her help but worried about her safetey. He then looked at Charon and extended his blade sending it rushing at him again. He also tried snaking a few shadows around his leg.

(I just relized you never gave the evil form a name or if you did I must have missed it)

Apollo smiled at Shatara when they were finally done training "Thanks for helping me..but what do we do now" He asked. He couldn't help but wonder how Dulceri and the others were doing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 am
Looking at Amilia he stared at her. " And who are you to command me? You are nothing more then a swine that needs to know her place, you have no authority, or the power to stop me. " Looking at Rygor's sword thrusts he stayed perfectly still, as the tip of the blade made contact with his clothes his body burst into a black mist which swirled violently around Rygor. " If you wwant to protect her, or if she wants to protect you, then I would listen to what I have to say Rygor. " His voice echoing throughout Rygor's head only.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 am
Rygor glared where Charon was "Don't you dare talk to her like that" He said. He was scared of what this guy could do after all he had just dissapeared. He quickly retracted his blade. He then herd his voice. "Do what you want to me but leave her out of this. If you hurt her I swear I will hunt you down" He said. He knew in actuallity that he had little chance of stopping him. He sighed and lowered his sword "What is it you have to say then"" He said his voice having a small tinge of defeat in it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 am
" You're smarter then most people, aren't you just full of suprises. " He said with a small laugh. " Now, if you two want to be protected then run. That's all their is to it, if you don't want her or yourself to get hurt then you will want to run away, there is going to be a clash of power far stronger then anything that anyone here has displayed in the past. " He said as the black mist swirled around one specific point rematerializing his body. He looked down at Rygor with cold and evil eyes. " Iam being very generousfor not killing you, whether you know it or not it is not your destiny to die like this, so go live on don't be so willing to throw your life away all for a petty reason. " He said as he walked away from Rygor and Amalia, Dulceri had still given them orders to attack and that is what he planned on doing.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 am
((I'll post as Shatara when i get out of class))

Amalia's anger flared when he called her "swine". "I dont know who you are, but I take orders from no one" she stated light photons collecting in her hand charging that could hiss. "IF you are planning on attacking this place, my new home then I will attack you" she hissed putting her two hands together as the charged light shot quickly towards the large dark man.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 am
(Reminds me of a mix between the first two rps.)

Dulceri was freed, thanks to his brother. He acknowledged him, seeing the sad expression he wore uncomfortably. "I'm fine Kenji. Now that I'm free, I think it's about time we finish this." He smiles at him and Daphne, but turns a grimace to Nephilis.

"Great. Sand in my eyes..." Rubbing his eyes, he feels the vibrations of Dulceri being freed. "Not this time. You've done enough damage...." Finally cleaning the sand from his eyes, he looks up. Still red his eyes were, but now, from the top of his eyelids to the bottom of his chest ran a pair of jagged white lines. His body had become a material that was pure darkness. His hair waved like a white flame, which it literally was and his hands were glowing white. "Whoa..." He said, getting a look at his new body. He had become the essence of gravity, but he didn't know it yet. All he knew was that he looked dangerously cool like that.

"This freak gets creepier every couple of days, I swear..." Dulceri faces Kenji again and cracks a toothy smile. "Remember the family secret I tought you? I think now we're going to need at least level one of it."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am
Zephyr sat on the ground, resting her back against the cold, stone walls of the cave. Sweat trickled down her temples and onto her cheeks as she attempted to catch her breath. For the past two months, she had been putting a great deal of effort into training herself to become stronger. The new abilities gained from the stone, she discovered, were quite powerful. However, they were intimidating at the same time. She did not want to rely on them should her home be attacked again, yet, she saw no other choice. So, not only had she been training to advance her wind attacks, but also to control this newfound power.

In the past two months, Zephyr's attacks had become fiercely strong, and the shattered stalactites and stalagmites of the cave proved it. Never again would she stand by and let anyone of Tenshu be killed.

At the moment, Zephyr strongly desired to keep pushing on, but she knew her body would not let her. Reluctantly, she pulled herself to her feet and walked out into the sunlight, letting the wind do the work to carry her up the mountainside to Tenshu.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm
Rygor put his hand on Amalia's shoulder "Please Amalia I don't want to see you hurt" He said. He opened a shadow portal near her to let her escape to safety. He then turned to him "I'm not leaving I promised Nephilis I would stay and help defend Evermore and if you even try to touch Amalia I will strike you down where you stand you hellspawn" He said. He was getting angry and his eyes turned black and eminated darkness. "So if you want to strike me go ahead" He said. His hands were now pulsating shadows.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:37 pm
Kenji nodded and smiled when he saw that Dulceri was free and better. He then looked at Nephilis to only see him changed.. Again.. "He sure goes under a lot of transformations." he muttered. He had a slight frown when Dulceri mentioned using the family secret, the first level wasn't that bad but if you go pass that level, you start to get bloodthirsty. "Alright. We do need to end this." he said smiling wryly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:16 pm
"We have more forms then he does....don't we?" Dulceri fell over onto his knees and sand began to pour from his sleeves and button gaps. A cracking noise could be heard. It was his bones being fortified with sand and his skin as well.

"I've only seen that form once this close. That was when you fought for your father. It was magnificent."

"Thank you." Dulceri said as a long brown and blue tail extended from his lower back. He stood up, revealing his face. Half was still human, but the other was more of a monster....a god of sand. "Sometimes, I have a weakness, that being my face. Sometimes, I don't."

"Yeah. Great. Die." Nephilis compacts the space around Dulceri and prepares to explode it only to have his hand charred by a shot of electricity. This caused Neph to look at Dulceri with fear ridden eyes. "Yeah, not this time."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:11 pm
Kenji nodded. He went just stood still as sand began to pour from his clothes. He grimanced. He didn't like this form. As his body, skin, and bones, became fortified with sand, he just glanced at what was happening between Dulceri and Nephilis. His tail started to form and it was a brown and orange tail that was a little shorter then his brothers. Only part of his face looked like a monster. He didn't want to transform any further. He looked at himself. "Alright, I'm getting the hang of this. Not as strong as Dulceri's but still good... I think." he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm
"Better than my first few tries honestly." Dulceri said, not looking back at Kenji. "I guess now it's time to go to work then huh? Watch my back." Dulceri drags his hand through pavement-esque ground of Evermore and ripped it up into massive pieces of rock. With only his mind, he shoots them at Nephilis and with his body, he extends a large diamond-tipped arm at his old friend.

Nephilis evades the arm, but is hit by the rocks. The pieces felt like small bullets against his rock hard skin, but it still hurt all the same. He fell back and rolled once before returning to his feet. He lifts his hand and lifts the water from the reservoir below and encircles himself in it. "You two might be brothers, but your still the grains of sand you were at first!"

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Kenji nodded and moved a couple feet behind Dulceri, keeping an eye on everything he could. He saw that Nephilis encircled himself in water. Without blinking an eye, he lifts up part of the pavement and crushed it into tiny pieces of rocks. He then sends it straight in the air above Nephilis, and watched it all rain down on him with force and speed. "Don't underestimate us."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm
Nephilis smiled at the rocks as they came down. His initial reaction was to become water, but he found that he couldn't. "What the?" The rocks slammed into him just as Dulceri's had did. Besides the pelting he got, he noticed a small light the grew into something far brighter. A jagged beam of electricity breaks through the water wall throwing Nephilis back through his own major building.

"I guess that hurt." Dulceri looks back, showing the monstrous side of his face and grins a pearl-toothed grin. "Kenji, I know he's not done yet, but he's out. We need a plan now. Any suggestions?"

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Kenji saw with satisfaction that the rocks had hit him and watched as a beam of electricity sent him through a building. He looks at Dulceri and thinks. "It's two against one right? A fighting tactic would be to foreshadow each other's attacks so he won't see it coming. For a general plan, I got nothing." he said sheepishly at the last part.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games