Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Hufflepuff Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pineapple-Robinson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:16 pm
Pineapple says: "It's not that weird or silly if you think about it. It just means we, people of the USA, have to wait less than a month after Thanksgiving for Christmas and you people up in Canada have to wait about two.
My plans for Thanksgiving are the same every year: visit Grandparents in South Carolina and play video games with my cousins. They have AWESOME video games."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 am
Lol Happy thanksgiving everyone. By the way weird is a Turducen. and yes that is spelled correctly. it's a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken. And that's what my familys having.  

catna

Viridis Aureus

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Wow, it seems to have been a while since someone posted in the common room, so I decided to introduced myself. Hi, I'm Phoenix Luna. I just got sorted into Hufflepuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:15 am
*POP*

Hello Phoenix Luna!!!!! Welcome to Hufflepuff. I know it is kind of slow right now. Since it is nearing the end of the semester, we are all busy. I know I have finals coming up so I have been busy with that! If there is any questions that you have at all, please feel free to post them here! Or if there is anything really that you just want to say, anything, we are all pretty good listeners, at least I think so!

*POP*  

gerp91

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 am
*POP*

Welcome Phoenix! Is there anything you'd specifically you'd like to be called, or just one of your names from your username lol?
Glad you were sorted into Hufflepuff, we need more active members!
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me and I will do my very best to answer them as I am prefect.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, things have been very hectic for me lately.
My computer broke down for a week trying to watch Dexter online... So beware of any internet sites that host videos because there are three major viruses going around those kinds of sites. wink

And then we got the news that my aunt has cancer in her lungs and liver. They still need to do a biopsy to find out how they're going to treat it or if it's even worth treating.
Also, my dad is waiting for the news to be laid off possibly for the winter at his job. I guess tons of people where he works are being laid off and that the place isn't doing too well for the winter because of the H1N1, supposedly less people want to stay at places.
So my dad is going pretty nuts right now. Plus, this year alone he's lost his father, his uncle, brother in law, his best friend that he was extremely close to and now his sister may go. And this is his last family member, excluding his other sister who they don't talk to anymore.

Sorry for being such a downer, just thought I'd vent a bit.

Remember guys, this common room is a place where you can share any detail of your life. We're here to support eachother and become friends. Before some of us helped eachother get through tough times, so let's get it back to what it used to be!

*POP*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:53 am
Just call me Phoenix, or Phoenix Luna, since there seems to be a lot of people named Phoenix XD.

My life is pretty much dull and boring. I'm trying to get my G.E.D. in less than a month, since my sixteenth birthday is this month. I suck at some of the math I have to learn.

There is something I don't get though. Why do people always say they don't want to get sorted in to Hufflepuff. I never understood what was so bad about the house XD.  

Viridis Aureus

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 am
*POP*

Haha, yeah, especially in a Harry Potter guild.

You can get your GED at 16?! Where you do you live? I have to get my GED but I have to wait til my 18th birthday to just start studying for it. See, I started getting homeschooled about two years ago and they told me I'd be able to get my regular high school diploma through that, well, this month they finally told me I can't and that I wasted all this time, getting credits for english {which I finished} and math and they don't matter. I am also getting screwed out of college or university now because of it. -.-
What is your situation? If you feel comfortable talking about it.

It's weird because in any HP guild I've been in I've been sorted into Hufflepuff. I have no problem with it, I've always thought of Hufflepuff's as being the really nice house, so what could be wrong with that? Better than being the evil ones. razz

Hope you're all doing good. biggrin

*POP*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Welcome Phoenix. and hey to everyone else. I'm not looking forward to next week does anyone else have finals then?  

catna

Viridis Aureus

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Grey Gardens
*POP*

Haha, yeah, especially in a Harry Potter guild.

You can get your GED at 16?! Where you do you live? I have to get my GED but I have to wait til my 18th birthday to just start studying for it. See, I started getting homeschooled about two years ago and they told me I'd be able to get my regular high school diploma through that, well, this month they finally told me I can't and that I wasted all this time, getting credits for english {which I finished} and math and they don't matter. I am also getting screwed out of college or university now because of it. -.-
What is your situation? If you feel comfortable talking about it.

It's weird because in any HP guild I've been in I've been sorted into Hufflepuff. I have no problem with it, I've always thought of Hufflepuff's as being the really nice house, so what could be wrong with that? Better than being the evil ones. razz

Hope you're all doing good. biggrin

*POP*

I live in Kentucky. My mother checked, so we know I can do it. I have been homeschooled for the past 3 years. Right now we're kind of tight on money, so maybe I could help, if I can get a job after I get my G.E.D.

I seriously don't think any of the houses are evil. There is nothing in the Sorting Hat song about any of the houses being evil XD. It's just that stuck up purebloods occupy the Slytherin house (in the books, of course), and it makes the house seem bad itself. Doing anything to get what you want isn't a bad quality, unless you go too far. It shows dedication, at least in my mind. There wasn't a house I wouldn't have wanted to be in; I love all of the houses equally XD.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm
WOO IMA HUFFIE!  

RockMusicAlive

Viridis Aureus

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 pm
Such a slow forum XD. This place needs more active members lol. So, how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 am
*POP*

I am here. I just haven't been on much because I have been super busy with finals, but I am taking a break from studying right now. I am good right now, and how are you?

And it will be pretty slow for a while because of finals and then Christmas and all that stuff. I am going to be on a lot more during break because I don't do that much stuff for Christmas. And Welcome to Hufflepuff all the new Puffles that we have!!!!

*POP*  

gerp91

Viridis Aureus

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 pm
Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one talking XD. I'll usually be on, probably not as much on the end of the week for Christmas, due to dinners and Birthday parties XD.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:04 am
*POP*

Sorry I disappeared again, things haven't been going too well for me and my family. Long story that I'm too tired to post about right now.

Things will get faster soon, it's just a lot of our very active members have gone off to college and are very busy right now. This isn't meant to be a chatroom, it's just a maybe once a day post place. razz

*POP*  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

catna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:19 pm
Lol man this place does seem dead. any one else in the middle of finals?  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff