Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
*Library* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm
The man didn't speak, he only replied to her with a nod and a slow blink. He knelt down and picked up the few books and stacked them on the table next to them. He pushed his shades back up his nose as he stood.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm
She could tell that something was diffrent about him but she didnt say anything else as she picked a few stray books up herself digging threw the stack to make sure her book was still where it was with its book mark in it. Finding it with said book mark neatly in place she smiled in delight. It was juest getting to the good part! So she chouldnt aford to loose her spot.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 pm
He stepped around her and began to walk out again, the blade hanging from his waist swaying with his movement  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Watching him leave Ashe frowned a bit her curiosity eating away at her. He was nice but seemed.. Distant. Then again it wasnt none of her buisness. He was kind enough to help her so that was that. Glancing out the window she noticed the position of the sun and gasped she was going to be late for a great surf! Running twords the door she passed him giving him a wave before grabbing a board off the wall and rushing out the door to the beach.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 am
* Ali grinned and cracked his knuckles in response to what a young woman had just asked him, her watching him in a slight irritated manner. Ali had been asked to join a underground combat tournament again, this time he was going to aim for the first place.* Just make sure you have a bottle of whsikey ready for me in the green room.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:48 am
Walking casually in to the Library, she was surprised to hear voices. Coming around the corner, she was happy to see a familiar face. "Greetings, Ali." she said softly, hoping she was not interrupting.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am
Oh it's you Ziven, Hello.* Ali smiled at her while crossing his arms infront of his chest, the young woman watching Ziven intently before leaving. Ali shacking his head a little with a laugh.* How are you today?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:02 am
"My apologies for interrupting .. I will go .." she said softly, watching both their reactions. Just as she was going to take a step to leave, the other woman walked away. She gave Ali an apologetic look. "I am still rather confused, though I am well." she said softly, her lips moving to a small smile. "How are you?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:05 am
Pretty good, a little roughed up though and bruised* Ali smiled a little and leaned himself against a bookshelf, gritting his teeth at first and then exhaling slowly.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 am
"More fighting? Or more ambush?" she asked softly, looking to him with a small smile though looking concerned also. She knew she did not need to be concerned, but it did not stop her one bit.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:12 am
No, mating with Loki* Ali gave her a slight smirk, turning a little towards her and deciding to tease her.* Jealous?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:17 am
"Injury while mating is not my idea of fun. I am pleased you have." she said softly, smiling a bit. When he asked if she was jealous, she smiled a bit and shook her head. "No, not really. Though only because of the injuries. Well, I am confused now also. I have confidence things will sort out." she said softly, smiling and looking off toward the distance rather dreamily.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 am
I'm not really for injuries during it either but sometimes you just have to take it like a man to make the other person happy.* Slowly Ali stood up straight again, putting his right hand onto Zivens shoulder.* That's a good attitude.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:28 am
"I do not wish to take the man." she said softly, tilting her head, having completely missed what he meant. "Though it is good to make your mate happy." she said with a smile. "I worry still that I will simply make everyone angry with me or with each other."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:33 am
Oh?, you want your man to take you for his pleasure?* Ali grinned a little at her, walking around and loosening up his neck and shoulder muscles in the progress.*  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff