Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:33 am
It means forever if they touch!!!!! Even bump into eatch other!! Hehe! smile heart
Cassandra MH
Marceline LaGhede
Harry Herne
Anyone else tired of the whole "hetero girl and hetero guy being friends means they must boink" thing? And it's not just movies and TV pushing that s**t. Fandoms do it too. Bleh.

Wait.... are you suggesting that... boys... and girls... can be......... just friends?!?! IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEE

Uhm excuse you. If they breathe in the same direction that means they are in love. It's a fact.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 am
I sent out some emotions to everymonster I could.

Being a teen monster is so emotional. crying THE FEELS

Share the feels with me  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

JD Leeds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

Well now that's a glitch I've never seen before....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 pm
JD Leeds
User Image

That's not a glitch, it's the April Fool's item they trolled everyone with. It's supposed to not work. rofl  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 pm
Draconia St George
JD Leeds
User Image

That's not a glitch, it's the April Fool's item they trolled everyone with. It's supposed to not work. rofl

Well that's weird, it showed up in my notice feed for an item on my wishlist? Was it something else before or was it always like this? >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:05 pm
With Gaia, anything's possible.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:16 pm
It's supposed to be halos and backwing katanas....or that was the joke item speculated....I know D-Party is still seeing if Diedrich's secret is more than some useless app called "Geemoji". o 3 o

*goes back to my corner*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm
*sweeps* ~ w~  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:03 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTcFKsHQBBs
*sings*

I think PB pics broke cuz of geemoji . ___. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:56 pm
Speaking from my past experience as a moderator on Gaia, stupid things like Geemoji happen despite the admins being told repeatedly during the creating process that they're a waste of time and money. The admins never get tired of being just jaw-droppingly wrong about their ridiculous money-making "endeavors." They honestly believe that whatever half-baked idea they roll out incomplete will wow everyone into opening their wallets. And then they're just as quick to sour on their ideas and abandon them, half-finished to the wind.

I feel bad for anyone who wastes money on Geemoji, because history has shown that within 6 months it'll be forgotten, abandoned and they'll have wasted their money.

For YEARS, developers and mods told the artists and admins that making an "adult oriented" Gaia was a mistake. They went and devoted tons of time and money into Tentacl anyways. It didn't even last a year and ended up costing its main backers in the higher-ups their jobs. And they STILL haven't learned.

So glad I left modding. Would never go back.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:14 pm
If I had the patience and the pay rate (real or gold) was good, I'd mod.
But no so nein. Also anyone else think Pirate Flynn would have made a better mascot? Everyone already hates her.... *bias D-Partier here* xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:22 am
The "pay" such as it was, was fine, but I don't think you'd be interested in the daily abuse you endure from the users or the abuse you endure from the admins and head mods.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:47 pm
Draconia St George
The "pay" such as it was, was fine, but I don't think you'd be interested in the daily abuse you endure from the users or the abuse you endure from the admins and head mods.

THIS!

I couldn't believe the stuff Peggy would tell me when she was a mod. You expect users to be shits but not your peers and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:12 pm
Meeting you two was hands down the best thing to come out of modding on this site.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:31 pm
Draconia St George
Meeting you two was hands down the best thing to come out of modding on this site.

RIGHT IN THE FEELS!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games