Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:31 am
Revel1984
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Sin'dorei with Revel1984.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Sin'dorei in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Revel has the right to roleplay/plot Sin'dorei, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Sin'dorei over the course of her breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Sin'dorei, coming to agreements.
5. Should Revel vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Sin'dorei coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
6. If there's a life mate interested, all parties must come to an agreement.
7. Both owners can enter Sin'dorei into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for her.
9. She is not to have any mane/tail changes to her, but can feel free to have items added, but discussed between both owners.

Revel1984

Agreed! thank you <3

Breaking co-ownership, she's coming back, solely to me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:32 am
Revel1984
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Esther Funfetti with Revel1984.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncerts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Esther in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Revel has the right to roleplay/plot Esther, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Esther over the course of her breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Esther, coming to agreements.
5. Should Revel vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Esther coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
6. If there's a life mate interested, all parties must come to an agreement.
7. Both owners can enter Esther into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for her.
9. She is not to have any mane's added to her, but can feel free to have items added, but discussed between both owners.
10: Revel can also feel free to roll her stats for her, making sure to tag, and let me know about them, as well as have her new stats posted in both of our teepee's.

Revel1984

Agreed! thank you so much

Breaking co-ownership, she's coming back, solely to me  

Kiara Lime

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:00 pm
i, Lita Rutherford, am giving full ownership of the following Soq to sage_the_vampirc_angel.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:02 pm
Lita Rutherford
i, Lita Rutherford, am giving full ownership of the following Soq to sage_the_vampirc_angel.

Agreed <3  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:41 am

giving full ownership of this beauty to Revel1984. Enjoy her hun heart

Revel1984

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:19 am
Mia Lovasz

giving full ownership of this beauty to Revel1984. Enjoy her hun heart

Revel1984

I agree, thank you so very much!  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:51 am
Candle Wick Ghost
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix for Caym Quinn Dupre.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• Rp rights.

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost.

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Niyaru Delacroix has informed Candle Wick Ghost of a temporary hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on aim. In that time Candle Wick Ghost must wait two weeks after contacting Niyaru Delacroix via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Caym Quinn Dupre if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Caym Quinn Dupre, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Niyaru Delacroix before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.

Niyaru Delacroix

• Sig rights

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost..

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Candle Wick Ghost has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, then Niyaru Delacroix must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Candle Wick Ghost on aim. In that time Niyaru Delacroix must wait two weeks after contacting Candle Wick Ghost via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Candle Wick Ghost.

• Niyaru Delacroix has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

• Niyaru Delacroix has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

Niyaru Delacroix

Breaking this co-ownership agreement. Full ownership of Caym reverts back to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:05 am
Candle Wick Ghost
Candle Wick Ghost
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix for Caym Quinn Dupre.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• Rp rights.

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost.

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Niyaru Delacroix has informed Candle Wick Ghost of a temporary hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on aim. In that time Candle Wick Ghost must wait two weeks after contacting Niyaru Delacroix via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Caym Quinn Dupre if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Caym Quinn Dupre, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Niyaru Delacroix before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.

Niyaru Delacroix

• Sig rights

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost..

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Candle Wick Ghost has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, then Niyaru Delacroix must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Candle Wick Ghost on aim. In that time Niyaru Delacroix must wait two weeks after contacting Candle Wick Ghost via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Candle Wick Ghost.

• Niyaru Delacroix has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

• Niyaru Delacroix has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

Niyaru Delacroix

Breaking this co-ownership agreement. Full ownership of Caym reverts back to me.
agreed  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:48 pm
Silver Metallic Dragon
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~agree to co-own the following mare (to be named and certed as Anfisa Yahui) with Silver Metallic Dragon.

Division of rights are as follows.

Signature & Teepee Rights:
Both owners have equal rights to sig and Teepee & Stat display.

Rp Rights:
Latonia will waive all IC & OOC RP Rights. Silver has full RP rights.

Plot Rights:
Latonia waives rights to standard Plot/RP. Silver has full plot rights.
Both owners must be in agreement for life-altering (recustom/Walker cursing/lifemate/death) decisions.

Breeding Rights:
Owners will have rights to alternating breedings and choice of partner barring lifemate situation. (For argument's sake, Silver may have 1,3,5th breedings while Latonia will take 2,4,6, etc). Owners understand that during the other party's breeding they are not eligible for any remaining basket that may occur. Both owners will have input as to how to home any third basket from any breeding.

Misc.
Both owners have equal rights to enter the mare in Wishing Stars, Mixers, and Misc. Events in pursuit of relatives, friends, or progeny.

Either owner may break co-ownership at any time.

Silver Metallic Dragon

Agreed!

I am breaking this co-ownership and transferring all, complete rights to Silver Metallic Dragon. I retain no claim on this pony! Congrats darling, Fifi is all yours! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:18 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Silver Metallic Dragon
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~agree to co-own the following mare (to be named and certed as Anfisa Yahui) with Silver Metallic Dragon.

Division of rights are as follows.

Signature & Teepee Rights:
Both owners have equal rights to sig and Teepee & Stat display.

Rp Rights:
Latonia will waive all IC & OOC RP Rights. Silver has full RP rights.

Plot Rights:
Latonia waives rights to standard Plot/RP. Silver has full plot rights.
Both owners must be in agreement for life-altering (recustom/Walker cursing/lifemate/death) decisions.

Breeding Rights:
Owners will have rights to alternating breedings and choice of partner barring lifemate situation. (For argument's sake, Silver may have 1,3,5th breedings while Latonia will take 2,4,6, etc). Owners understand that during the other party's breeding they are not eligible for any remaining basket that may occur. Both owners will have input as to how to home any third basket from any breeding.

Misc.
Both owners have equal rights to enter the mare in Wishing Stars, Mixers, and Misc. Events in pursuit of relatives, friends, or progeny.

Either owner may break co-ownership at any time.

Silver Metallic Dragon

Agreed!

I am breaking this co-ownership and transferring all, complete rights to Silver Metallic Dragon. I retain no claim on this pony! Congrats darling, Fifi is all yours! heart

Agreed! heart  

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:18 am
I Lunadriel, am sharing the following soquili (will be named Skylar) with Yayoi.

Yayoi's co-own rights:
Display anywhere, including teepee.
Roleplay as she see's fit, and must track stats in her teepee.
Plot as much as you want.
Will discuss lifemates/lovemates, otherwise open to fling as desired.
Breeding as she see's fit, as long as I'm not actively trying.
If Yayoi is successful in getting a breeding slot, I have no rights to the baskets.
(The above rule can be amended in the event of a lifemate, where each party gets a basket if there are enough.)
Does not entail death or maiming.
Can do pretty much anything except take ownership and lifemate without approval. =D

Lunadriel's co-own rights:
Has all of the above permissions.
Can revoke co-ownership.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:20 am
Lunadriel
I Lunadriel, am sharing the following soquili (will be named Skylar) with Yayoi.

Yayoi's co-own rights:
Display anywhere, including teepee.
Roleplay as she see's fit, and must track stats in her teepee.
Plot as much as you want.
Will discuss lifemates/lovemates, otherwise open to fling as desired.
Breeding as she see's fit, as long as I'm not actively trying.
If Yayoi is successful in getting a breeding slot, I have no rights to the baskets.
(The above rule can be amended in the event of a lifemate, where each party gets a basket if there are enough.)
Does not entail death or maiming.
Can do pretty much anything except take ownership and lifemate without approval. =D

Lunadriel's co-own rights:
Has all of the above permissions.
Can revoke co-ownership.

Agreed~ heart  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:25 pm

I don't believe an agreement was ever posted as I can't find it within the thread.

However Ishtanballa and I have agreed to break this co-ownership. Full ownership will go to me, Ririka.

Thanks, my dweebus friend.

Ishtanballa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:41 pm
Ririka

I don't believe an agreement was ever posted as I can't find it within the thread.

However Ishtanballa and I have agreed to break this co-ownership. Full ownership will go to me, Ririka.

Thanks, my dweebus friend.

Ishtanballa

I consent to this  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:38 am
I, Epine de Rose, am giving Full Ownership of Wynne to Kaname Kyoto.

I will no longer have any rights or claim to the Soquili below and Kaname is free to do as they please with her!

User Image

Kaname Kyoto

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games