Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:57 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"Sorry for leaving. I must of forgot about not leaving." Valentina said to Sun. "I will go back ans sit down." She said as she found her seat again. "Hey I'm back. I guess I better not get into trouble. " She said. "I believe we haven't meet" She said to the other first years that she hasn't spoken to. " Valentina asked. "when can we eat I am so hungry." Then her stomach rumbles.

(O.O.C Sorry about that.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 am
User Image
FLYNN WU
████████████████████████
That Canadian Kid ⊰ 巫子军 ⊱

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ gryffindor

Jams: [ x ]
      xAttire: [ x ]
      xxxMood: Cheerful
      xxxLocation: Gryffindor Table
      xWith: Coffee and the Gryffindors
      Thoughts: '...'

flynn’Gryffindor, eh?’ Flynn thought as he made his way to the cheering table. It could have been worse…. Not that the boy had anything against the other houses or anything, it was merely because of the fact that his mother had been in the Ravenclaw house that the boy assumed he would follow in her footsteps and things would be easier by some strange transitive logic. Yet before the boy could waste further time time on those thoughts Flynn found himself at the table, not really paying attention to anything in particular as he took the closest empty seat he could find - one nearest to the end of the table. Flynn blushed slightly as he realized he was now officially surrounded by complete strangers, though luckily most of them were his age and at a level of equal confusion, which made things a little less awkward. The boy cleared his throat, about to introduce himself when he saw that familiar face down the table yet again. ”Coffee!” Flynn called out in a surprised tone. Immediately he tuned the rest of the world out as he left his seat and shuffled over to an empty seat down the table.

flynnIn the heat of the moment the boy had completely failed to realize that the two were sorted into the same house. ”Can you believe it? A talking hat! And it looks like it could be at least a thousand years old.” He said, laughing softly as he looked left and right down the table at his new surroundings. Now that he at least knew one person there, Flynn was feeling a little more at ease, though being around so many people with their authentic British accents was a little disorienting and the boy found it hard to decipher many of the side conversations going on in conjunction to the one at hand. When he’d finally given up after a few seconds, the boy turned his focus to the people in his immediate vicinity. ”Hi guys, my name is Flynn.” He told them cheerfully. The Canadian accent made his voice stick out like a sore thumb amidst the sea of voices.

Lady Pomegranates

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:47 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Another Gryffindor interested in Quidditch and wait Jacob got a detention for beating someone up.

"Very few people actually deserve violence against them even if they are complete prats. Besides, even complete prats, usually have reasons for being complete prats. They aren't always good reasons, but they have their reasons," Ronna said with a shrug. "I sort of learned that when I was eight but it really sunk in this year when I spent the summer tutoring the guy I broke the nose of when we were younger. Got give him credit, though, he was pretty cool about the whole thing any more."

She glanced up at David and said, "Ah, sounds like I'll have one more potential tutor in that class then. I actually am kind of nervous about how good I'll do grades wise in healing. It doesn't really seem to fit my nature. I figured studying a lot will help but I'm not exact the nurturing type so I assume healing works more for nurturing and less hotheaded type people. But, healing is a really useful magic for anyone, so I thought it was good to learn. And after seeing as much blood of my own being spilled from time to time it might be nice to know how to fix it myself or better yet it'll help me protect others better."

She glanced over at Adrianne and said, "Chaser, huh? Why don't you try out this year, even if you don't make it, it'll be good practice and you can consider it a good pick-up game. The more the merrier, generally. And besides, it is the Captain's and Vice Captain's job to decide if you are good enough, and it will help give some competition to the others regardless. Everyone wins."

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Nyx, David, Alex, Theo, and Xavier
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 am
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

As Valentina starts drifting off to day dream land she got herself thinking if she even belongs at Hogwarts. She wondered why did her parents not even though about Beauxbatons Academy like the rest of her sister's went. "Stupid school making me go crazy already and its not even the end of term or holidays yet. This place could be the death of me" Valentina muttered to herself. "Stupid parents thinks they know what's best for their youngest daughter. Thinking Hogwars would be better than Beauxbatons. Oh please its probably the other way around" as she carried on muttering to herself like a mad person that should be in St Mungo's "Mother, father are going to need a fair talking to to when I get come for Christmas. I do not think I should be the one talking to them. I hope Luca is home so he can talk to them." As Valentina almost finished a whole conversation to herself. "I bet he won't be home because that's when most of the dragon egg hatches. Oh well looks like I will have to do." Valentina finally finished talking to herself. She thought: God, these Gryffindor's must think I am crazy or something for talking to myself so much.No wonder why I don't have any friends yet. Valentina let out a sigh of relief and now she wants to eat.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

-YEAR // First
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.'
    -ITEMS // None
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor House; Ronna, David, Alex, Xavier, and Theo
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // Blimey, she's pretty", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?!".
    -FEELING // Relaxed.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════════════

Adrienne watched as his legs swung from under him on the bench, contemplation what Ronna said, though looked back up to her whenever she talked about him trying-out for the house team.

"Definitaley! I wouldn't miss tryouts for the world. Who are they, the captains. I think I could definitely give competition. We played 'catch on brooms' all the time back at home. We tried out my uncle's brooms, and got fun at the same time." He said this looking up at Ronna while rocking on his pelvis, still sitting on his hands.

He was a little distant now, imagining that he was now on a broom, imagining each groove and motion that it took for the young flyer to manipulate the magical item that gave him wings. He tried to stay coherent to the conversation, though he was itching to get on a broom again.

"When is flying class anyways?" he asked David, still rocking on his hands, knowing well enough when it was on Jarlath's old first year schedule, but he was so excited that he wanted to know so much more about the class.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════════════

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagle]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:28 am
      User Image
      User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
      Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
      Current Age: 13
      Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
      Height: 5'5"

Yeah... I don't really want to talk more about Quidditch than I have to.

"David, why don't you catch up Adrienne on the current politics of Quidditch if he's interested? I mean I wasn't on the team last year, you'd know more than I would. I was only a spectator in the end," She said with an awkward smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. "But from what I've seen Elli and Jacob is the best Captain and Vice-Captain Gryffindor has to chose from. Of course, I'm far from an expert in quidditch.... I just want what's best for my house, in the end, though."

She frowned and glanced away falling silent and with her finger began writing out equations on the table to distract herself. She was afraid of saying anything negative and figured it was safest that way. And, David would know more, of course. She really didn't want to try out but she knew she was going to end up at try outs this year anyways. She didn't expect anything but physical pain and awkwardness from it, but it was something she needed to do to pay start putting a new foot forward, she figured.

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
      In Company of: Nyx, David, Alex, Theo, and Xavier
      [Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
      murruelecreuset
      kiska166
      RedEagleEye007
      Diamond Wales
      scurd

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
      • Deal Me In 50
      • Married 100
      • Person of Interest 200

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:34 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
      𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Oh.. Why does this feel like public school.. spacespace
      Emotions || Mixed Emotions space
      Age || Eleven space space
      Blood || Pureblood space
      House || Gryffindor spacespace
      Year|| First space

❈❈❈
      Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
      Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
      ☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

The young Gryffindor looked as the two others conversed. She sighed, opening her sketch book once more. It felt like muggle school all over again. A conversation started up, then they found another person to talk to. Lilith put her head down, continuing to sketch her character. Most of her time was creating characters, yet she never did anything with them. Occasionally there were stories that were made up with them, but they were left unfinished. Well, it did give her something to do. She continued to sketch the lines of her character, then putting her pencil away. Taking out a plethora of pens, she chose one and began working on the hair.

The girl noticed that there were more students joining the table, and all seemed brave enough to start a conversation. She recalled what her brother told her about Gryffindor. You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve, and chivalry, Set Gryffindors Apart., Adrian had said. Brave at heart rang in her ears. Brave. So much for that. She felt to shy to even pop up a simple conversation. She gulped and looked towards anyone around. Still, her anxiety got the best of her. Light brown eyes darted back down to the paper below.

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
      That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing Lilith Is Free For Anyone Wishing To Talk.  
      PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:47 pm
      Valentina La Russa
      First year Gryffindor

'Hello again Lilith," Valentina said to Lilith. "I looked like a a person that belonged in St Mungos talkig to myself over there, don't you think?" she asked. Valentina thought to herself: God I must be crazy. "What do you think of Hogwarts so far?"  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:54 pm
      Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
      𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || --- spacespace
      Emotions || Mixed Emotions space
      Blood || Pureblood space
      House || Gryffindor spacespace
      Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith kept her sketch hidden from those around her, blinking as a voice called her name. She looked up at Valentina. Giving a soft smile, she shrugged. " Talking to yourself I believe, is a good thing. Saying things allowed helps you think better... Hogwarts is kind of intimidating, really. Everyone seems to know eachother.. I think the sorting hat may have made a mistake with sorting me here."

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing
      mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 pm
      Valentina La Russa
      First year Gryffindor

"I do agree about the sorting hat thing. I do believe myself I do not belong in this house." Valentina said to Lilith "I feel like a outcast on a desert island. I still have no idea why my parents would of even considered Hogwarts for my eduction. When the all went to eith Durmstrang or Beauxbaton's" She said. "I am not going to be able to survive the year here if I have to stay in this house." Valentina said. "I believe Gryffindor would be better off without me. I will keep that much don't want the others to know. I will let you know what I mean later." She told Lilith.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm
      User Image

---&
      <--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari made her way into the hall, strolling to her chair at the center of the table. She took her seat slowly and crossed her ankles as any proper woman would. She'd been the headmistress for quite a while now and it never seemed to get easier. Sorting started and she made note of each new name and house, she clapped politely for each one called. As the last student sorted hurried to their prospective table she rose.

Her heels clicked with each step she took toward the podium. The owl stretched out it's wings as she waited for the silence to cover the room.
      "Welcome to Hogwarts. I am pleased to see so many new and old faces. To those who just joined us, welcome and I do hope you enjoy your time here. This will be like another home and family to you as it is to the rest of us."She said gesturing to hall.

"Now for the rules, no magic in the hall and no students are allowed in the forest, I highly suggest you head that rule. Now good luck to all of you in the year to come and now let's eat!" She finished with a clap and food appeared on the tables. Turning she made it back to her large chair. Once seated she took a long drink and readied herself for the new year.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:28 pm
      User Image
      Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Okay. Good. Valentina listened to him. Sun huffed and walked back to his seat as well, suddenly feeling slightly tired. He shouldn't be, since he snored through the entire train ride. Well, only approximately two more hours and he could go back to the Gryffindor common room, where he would plop onto his bed and sleep for at least eight hours. He'd probably jump out a window if he had 8am courses again this year.

Just when he was wondering when the feast would start, the Headmistress spoke, loud and clear, welcoming the students. With a clap, an assortment of food items appeared on the table, looking more delicious than ever. Sun took an apple and bit into it. He wasn't really hungry, per se, but he had to eat something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
      • Megathread 100
      • Grunny Harvester 150
      • Object of Affection 150

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:01 pm
      Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
      𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Should I... oh just ask..spacespace
      Emotions || Not Hungry space
      Blood || Pureblood space
      House || Griffindor spacespace
      Year|| First space

❈❈❈

The Headmistress spoke, drawing the young Gryffindors attention. With as much speed as she came in, she finished her speech and the table had been set with food. Lilith hadn't felt hungry since her first conversation had ended. Placing her sketchbook in her bag, which Adrian had enchanted to have more space, she looked around. Kids were happily eating, which made her feel out of place. Maybe the sorting hat really had made a wrong choice, placing her in Gryffindor. Looking up, she went to someone she had talked to before, who knew what they were doing. Waving slightly nervously to him, she hoped he would notice. He never did give his name, only a compliment. She shifted in her spot.

There was a small pause before Lilith tried to get his attention again.
      "E-excuse me.. I have two questions..?" Gods, he must think I'm some kind of dork. Lilith scolded herself in her head. She shifted, waiting to see if the boy had actually noticed her talking, or waving at least.

Out Of Lilith: Her Attire

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm
      User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                              ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Where
                                                              Gryffindor table
                                                              ═════════════════════════════════
                                                              With
                                                              house mates
                                                              Feeling
                                                              anxious to start
                                                              Thinking
                                                              Hmm....
                                                              ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                              LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

His observation of the great hall was interupted as the headmistress made her announcement. He sat up straight and kept his eyes forward as she spoke and just as she announced the feast he turned and looked at the now full table. This brought a smile to his face and he began to dig in taking all the delicious food he could. He wondered if magic made it taste any different.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                              ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                              Out of Character
                                                              I am sorry if I ignore someone on accident
                                                              ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

[]

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Informer 100
      • Hygienic 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
      • Megathread 100
      • Grunny Harvester 150
      • Object of Affection 150
      PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:19 pm
      User Image
      Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Only eating an apple probably wasn't healthy. Well, his eating and sleeping schedules have been quite erratic lately, due to constantly drawing and coming up with more projects to complete. Perhaps he would be the type of suffering artist to die of exhaustion two or three decades down the road. Eh. He'll do something about it later, when classes start. Maybe bug one or two professors to help him.

From the corner of his eyes, a waving hand caught his attention. It took his brain awhile to register the fact that someone was talking to him, but nevertheless snapped out of his trance to pay full attention to Lilith. "Ah-Yes, what is it? I will do my best to help," Sun said.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

[Bell-chan]

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games