Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:28 pm
Draconia St George
Pokemon, Neopets, Webkins = no. Full stop no.

Dementors and Sauron are more arguable but I would definitely push someone to look at the monsters that inspired those characters rather than direct children of some licensed character.

The dream of making the Daughter of Jigglypuff dies.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:04 pm
But I wasn't actually taking it seriously though
:'D
Daughter of jigglypuff...

I just busted my liver XD  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:33 am
Guys, please send me the best of vibes, I just had to give my cats Toothless and Salem to my sister. I'm getting kicked out in May, I found two housing options for low-income families but there's a waiting list for both. Technically I'm homeless, but this may be my shot to stay in school. My mother passed away in December and my father refuses to take me back. There's no way the family I'm with will keep me longer than the date set to kick me out. Pray, sing dance wish, whatever you do please Send positivity my way please heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:15 pm
Cassandra MH
Guys, please send me the best of vibes, I just had to give my cats Toothless and Salem to my sister. I'm getting kicked out in May, I found two housing options for low-income families but there's a waiting list for both. Technically I'm homeless, but this may be my shot to stay in school. My mother passed away in December and my father refuses to take me back. There's no way the family I'm with will keep me longer than the date set to kick me out. Pray, sing dance wish, whatever you do please Send positivity my way please heart

How about a hug?

*hugs fiercely*  

Layla LaMia

Distinct Gaian

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm
Layla LaMia

How about a hug?

*hugs fiercely*

Thank you so so much. I'm trying really really hard to get help with my anxiety and depression and get my GED. *I started tearing up at this moment* it means so much to me that this RP has been here for me through everything. From my parents divorce and basically what I would describe now as the most terrible time of my life (so far). You guys all mean the world to me. I'm so so so glad that I'm here, you're my bros.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:46 am
Guys, GUYS! My laptop finally came in!

Now time for me to stay up all night every night on the internet and get myself sick from sleep deprivation

Which means I now may have more time for you guys since there is a more comfortable, more portable space to actually stay when the class teacher doesn't sneak up on me with a knife cus I'm supposed to be working

Key is... HOW shall I insert myself back in to the story? Well we will just have to find out *u*

About the comp: It's a donation for the people and students with disorder (mental, emotional, physical, or anything that debilitates, cripples, or makes it difficult to do stuff) and well of course it's not very high performance (258GB too) but thankfully since It's permanent, I can modify it all I like... Time to get my hands dirty.

Currently downloading:
Fable: Lost Chapters
Mabinogi
Vindictus
Photoshop.

The real test is to see exactly how well the game Vindictus (if you think Skyrim is high qual, this game blows it out of the water. Plus it's an MMO) will function... I know it's not really interesting to you guys but I'M HYPED.
I'M HYPED ABOUT THIS.
The computer is meant mainly to get myself out of the educational hole I'm in but I've been saving my best dollar for years to either purchase or modify a laptop into a nicely-functioning gaming system. Which is what I shall do.  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:02 pm
Great news!

But remember:

SCHOOLWORK COMES FIRST!!!! scream scream scream scream

before video games!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:03 pm
Hmm... Has spectras blahg been updated? Y'know... ^-^;; I... might need a synopsis, like...  

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:06 pm
Atomica Servo
Great news!

But remember:

SCHOOLWORK COMES FIRST!!!! scream scream scream scream

before video games!

pfft.

fine, mom.

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:06 pm
My laptop still needs to get fixed. I've been on mobile. Which is why there's a lot of typos and no colored text.

It will cost $80 to fix and like I can't even buy a pack of gum ;^;  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 pm
Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue
Hmm... Has spectras blahg been updated? Y'know... ^-^;; I... might need a synopsis, like...

It was updated earlier this week to summarize the SKRM match. The next plot (the Howliday Ball) has just started.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 pm
x . x  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:32 am
Anyone else tired of the whole "hetero girl and hetero guy being friends means they must boink" thing? And it's not just movies and TV pushing that s**t. Fandoms do it too. Bleh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:22 pm
Harry Herne
Anyone else tired of the whole "hetero girl and hetero guy being friends means they must boink" thing? And it's not just movies and TV pushing that s**t. Fandoms do it too. Bleh.

Wait.... are you suggesting that... boys... and girls... can be......... just friends?!?! IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEE  

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:34 pm
Marceline LaGhede
Harry Herne

Wait.... are you suggesting that... boys... and girls... can be......... just friends?!?! IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEE

Uhm excuse you. If they breathe in the same direction that means they are in love. It's a fact.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games