Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:42 am
So, uh, yea, brother moved and got me distracted this last week.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:16 pm
If I had the room for the characters in the title of the current chapter, I would totally rename it, "Yukuefumei no Katana/Lost Katana". I really would.

Also, mad

Raganui Minamoto
So, uh, yea, brother moved and got me distracted this last week.

Feel free to start posting at your earlier convenience smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm
Big things coming up.

Tabi and I are moving to a new apartment this weekend- and it seems this weekend has just been moved up from Saturday morning to Thursday morning. We won't have internet service in the new apartment until Saturday morning, when they come by to set it up, and while her computer will be available right then I might need a day or two more to get things set up before my desktop is ready for use.

So, from Wednesday night until at least Saturday night (more likely Monday night) Tabi and I are likely to be vanished off the internets due to the move.

I'll try and see that we contribute enough to not hold it up or fall completely out before then, but considering this means we have to have everything packed even earlier and she still has classes this week, I'm not making any guarantees unless she finds herself in a posting mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm
Psychofish
Big things coming up.

Tabi and I are moving to a new apartment this weekend- and it seems this weekend has just been moved up from Saturday morning to Thursday morning. We won't have internet service in the new apartment until Saturday morning, when they come by to set it up, and while her computer will be available right then I might need a day or two more to get things set up before my desktop is ready for use.

So, from Wednesday night until at least Saturday night (more likely Monday night) Tabi and I are likely to be vanished off the internets due to the move.

I'll try and see that we contribute enough to not hold it up or fall completely out before then, but considering this means we have to have everything packed even earlier and she still has classes this week, I'm not making any guarantees unless she finds herself in a posting mood.

If it makes you feel any better, the shite won't hit the fan QUITE yet, so it won't be TPK-inducing.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm
Okay guys, looks like we're going to be Raganui-less indefinitely. stare

However, I stumbled across this today, a minigame from a game called Rhythm Heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL9YztnI8A

It's so... fun to listen to O_O  
Paidi tou Selini rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 2 Total: 15 (3-30)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Official Heritage Rollerblades!  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm
I keep forgetting to update.

Tabi and I are visiting our families for the holidays, so we'll be leaving the 23rd (and since we work all day won't be online at all then) and won't be back around until the 31st. Because we're making multiple stops to spread the holiday cheer around, chances of us posting during that week are slim- I'd bet we get on long enough to read and post once during that time, but probably not more than.

Sorry I forget to mention that sooner.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:37 pm
I'll be much the same. But I get back on the 28th.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:11 pm
I'm not going anywhere, but my mother's having surgery tomorrow, so I'll probably be a bit scarce over the next 2 weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 pm
Good luck to both of you.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 pm
Hey uhhhh, I just joined the guild and have been wondering. Is this game still taking new players?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm
Don't quote me on this, but chances are if you contact Rain soon and are willing and able to work with the rules, and post at least a short little IC blurb a few times a week, he'll be willing to take you in at the start of the new chapter. Given that holidays are coming, you might have more time to get acclimated and prepare a character if he's open for new players as I suspect he is.

In the mean time, if you have any questions or anything else about this specific game, just PM me and I'll help you out how I can.

I'll do what I can for you about the guild in general as well, but I've honestly fallen out of touch with most of it, and I'm not staff, so nothing I say should be taken without a small grain of salt. >.>  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 am
thaskarin
Hey uhhhh, I just joined the guild and have been wondering. Is this game still taking new players?

I'm not exactly recruiting, per say, but I am not going to turn away someone genuinely interested. This is a game that can play with a slightly larger group than D&D and not suffer for it. I would probably put a cap at 8 (which we're no where close to).

You've played or at least looked into Legend of the Five Rings before, aye? If so, what would you be interested in playing? We currently have:

Crab: Kaiu Bushi
Scorpion: Bayushi Bushi
Scorpion: Shosuro Actor
Hare: Usagi Bushi
Coming Soon... Dragon: Tamori Shugenja

Psychofish
Don't quote me on this

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm
I've played second edition L5R before but as pre-gens. I'm more familiar with the card game so I'll need help with character creation.

So basically what you're saying what's available is:

A witch hunter (well that tends to be the Kaiu shugenja)
A ninja (or yojimbo) unless you're allowing the Dark Sword of Bitter Lies
A political ninja/underhanded magistrate
You'll need to explain the hare to me. I'm not familiar with the minor clans.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 pm
Oh no! That list is what the current players are.

We have the Crab, Kaiu Kagae of the Kaiu Engineering School played by Mongooseh

We have the Scorpions Bayushi Kojiro and Shosuro Miyako played by myself and Tei Kae.

We have the Hare Clan member Usagi Denbe, played by Psychofish.

Finally, although not present for this chapter, we have a Dragon Tamori Shugenja played by Paidi tou Selini.

We're using the 3rd Edition Revised version of L5r which can be snagged from Drivethru.

Do you have any clan leanings in the card game?  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games