Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:50 am
( yo happy early birthday...i am waiting too grr..*thinking about adding a radnom characzter...*)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 am
((Sorry for not posting. I am going to post now, but I am thinking it would be best if someone take over my critical characters (the King and maybe Fredrick) I figure Luana and Elisabeth are pretty much disposable plotwise. I've enjoyed rping with you guys, but I just can't post with any kind of regularity these days and its not fair to make you guys wait and hold up the rp. So as soon as you guys (or Stefi) can find a replacement, I will officially drop out.))

Annexus stared angrily at Tremor. How dare he demand such answers of him? The only thing that kept Annexus at bay, was when Tremor used the word 'father.' The king often forgot that Tremor was also his son in a way, and it set him off balance to hear the words come from his mouth.

"It has to do with your brother, Zack," Annexus began slowly, trying to keep his temper. "Therefor, I decided to go about things a little differently..."

Annexus was interrupted by a knock at the door. He turned away from Tremor, and bid the guest come in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick nodded.

"Yes the very same Daiki. Why else would so many Eternal Eyes follow an otherwise normal man?" He said smiling.

He looked back to the group with him, it would be nice for them to have a real place to rest for once. Many of them had not slept under a real roof in years.

"I am most grateful for your hospitality and I am sure everyone hear shares my sentiment. As to your offer of aide, yes I would be glad to have any help I can get, but I would not have you feel obligated to do so because of my grandfather."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luana tapped her chin thoughtfully. So her mirages could do more than just make her invisible? One of the greatest difficulties the group had suffered over the years was moving themselves without detection. An ability like this could not only disguise them, but it might also make more aggressive manuevers possible that would normally be unsuccessful for such a small group.

"Nothing very specific yet," Luana replied. "Only I am very glad you have joined us, you could be a tremendous help I am sure."

Luana saw that the rest of the group was beginning to move inside.

"Come, lets go. We don't want to be left out here, do we?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:48 am
"I'm glad I can be of help." Suzu replied with a smile as she followed Luana inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am
((Well i am tooooo nice for the king Xd can't play evil guys well and...i think i am not good enough to play fredrick)

Tremor sighed and shook his head and clenched his fists,he was angry.It was Zacks fault,this made him even more angry"Always him,it has to be always him!!He is a weakling!And a useless child now!I still don't understand why you like him more then me!You always liked him more! I hate him!I hate him and you!He makes you weak ,can't you see it!?We don't need a weak king Annexus!"He yelled before he walked out of the room.

Jay scratched the bakc of his head"errm...er..Do you see me?I am..NORMAL...i...i am not special at all but they all followed me.It isen't because i have red eyes,many with red eyes tried it before..I don't understand it.BUt i think..the first followers ..saw this"And with that he showed the ring"I am not sure what it means but it is my litle good luck charm!"Jay then thought about the rest of Fredricks words"Well i don't really care..if..you are Daikis grandson or not..it is just ..kind of special.My father told me that the ing had two sons..one of the two..the younger one tried to defeat the king..he failed...and many say that he died.My father told me that i look a little like the younger prince...."Jay sighed and scratched his head"Argh..why am i telling this sooorry!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 pm
[[Awww, but you were such a good Annexus! Sad to see you go, Bonnie... I don't think I'll do it, but you're gonna tell your replacement the plan you had set up, right? It was going in a really good direction!]]

Qin entered, and though she was a little taken aback by Tremor's presence, she spoke only to Annexus.

"My lord, I've discovered why Zeek went AWOL: He found out about Zack's accident, and assumed him dead. He reasoned that because you were only keeping him alive for Zack's sake, it would be best for him to leave before you killed him. After he told me this, my lord, we fought... I killed him."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:02 pm
Zeek finally woke up and walked out of the hide out to see that they were still talking. Hw walked over to a nearby stump and sat down to wait for them to finish talking.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 am
Pyro_the_red_devil

"But why Arisu!?Why!?"Zack didn't understand it,he was just 6 and understood alot for his age but not this"Why?Why is he even fignting them?Why do the other villagers call them monsters!?Why..i .i don't understand ..explain it please.."

((Ah! I'm sorry! I disappeared again. sweatdrop I thought all the teachers would give us a break right before Christmas, but they only made us busier! But I can't possibly blame my absence on my teachers...))

"Zack...The Eternal Eyes..." Arisu paused and sighed. "We are different then normal humans. We were born with special powers that only the rare humans possess. Compared to the normal humans that most humans are, we are monsters. Monsters that were created by the gods to destroy Annexus," Arisu said. Arisu sighed again.
"Sometimes, when I am alone, I can hear voices, the voices of the gods. They resent me for my choice to protect Annexus rather than fight him. I am no longer a true Eternal Eyes. I am a heretic. One day, I will be punished for siding with Annexus. But, despite this, I never once regretted my choice to side with you father. When I die, it will be protecting him. I will not allow any to harm him until I draw breath no longer."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:46 am
"created..by the gods?"Zack tilte dhis head and listend to her words,he tried to understand and then huged her"Don't..want it..don't want you dead!I like you!Stay Arisu...you don't ned to protect daddy he is strong enough!"

( ....can't we try to bring this to an end XD)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:08 am
Arisu closed her eyes and smiled. "I'm afraid I have no choice in the matter. I would protect your father even if he ordered me not to."

((Bring what to an end?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 am
( well the story could slowly come to its final..)

Zack shook his head"But ...but...why!?WHY!?YOu odn't need to!I bet you would never do this for me!"HE then turned around and wnated to run away.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:21 pm
"That is where you are wrong. I have to protect him," Arisu said before he could run away. "Because I love him. Even though I know he would never return the feeling, I love him."

((Hm...Yeah, this does need to end soon. I want to create the sequel.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 am
Zack starred ta Arisu and then clenched his fists"Unfair!So no one will protect me unless i order it...?...I ..I am alone...even Tremor hates me!"Tears flow down his face and then he ran away"I hate you Arisu!"He yelled before he vanished.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am
((Um...Sorry to leave again right after disappearing twice, but I have to go spend Christmas up in Pennsylvania with my family. I don't think I'll be leaving until tomorrow afternoon, so I may be able to get on and reply once more. I'm really sorry about this.))

I am more alone than you are, Zack... Arisu thought to herself. She didn't even bother to try to stop Zack. Her sister had been exactly the same. Arisu knew how futile it would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:10 pm
((I might can hang around long enough to end this, if thats what ya'll want. I didn't want to rush things, but it can be done.

Basically, I had planned that Annexus double cross had a built in plot device that would force the EE to come after him in his castle. Castle raid= epic final battle I had intended to take time with it though, but it can be rushed. Just some character and subplot development would seriously suffer....Thoughts?))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:39 pm
((I think that that would be a good plan.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff