Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12276 12277 12278 12279 12280 12281 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:31 pm
delasislas
Speedira Windira
delasislas
I filled up an entire composition book in one weekend.
Taxonomy seminar.
Now I have to draw all of them, then I'll see about getting the books to get more information.
A lot of my pages just have names and maybe a page number.

Lot of drawing to do? :3

What do you have to draw,if I may ask.x3

Various Protoperidinium species, Noctaluca scintillians, a bunch of Alexandrium, few Pseudo-nitzschia, and a lot of others still.

Lotta stuff to draw.o,o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Hopefully. 3nodding

owo; Hope he does let up on asking that since it's bothering you.

Yeah well he did let up, but it didn't bug me too much either cause I know he really just wanted to know more of what I know of the culture being part mixed with it.

Reality though I know about as much as the typical anime watcher some words, lore, some cooking and a little more maybe in culture they have and that's about it. Maybe a little more then I think for all of that but not enough to seem grand as I lived in America all my life and mom did die when I was 4 or 5 years old so I could never learn more.

I see.x3

Aw... sad

When you're the youngest of your siblings life is a roller coaster it's great and terrible many times. Sadly my life went down with a big terrifying drop when I was a toddler but then it went back to being a good life now it's just a bumpy ride as I take care of our father with his Alzheimer's.

But luckily I can't even tell if I'm an extrovert or introvert so going out and asking more people if they know how to help is something I can easily do at times, other times it's just kept to myself and think what to do. sweatdrop

Damn,hope things get better for you.:<

Wish I were as brave as you about asking for help. sweatdrop

It will get better I have the dream goal of finding a cure one day maybe by accident, and if not that I will be moving in with a friend someday and the stress will be lessened and I'd visit him at times as he is my dad.

As for brave I wouldn't say I am always brave.

Hopefully the cure will come soon.:3

Ah.o.o  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:46 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

I see.x3

Aw... sad

When you're the youngest of your siblings life is a roller coaster it's great and terrible many times. Sadly my life went down with a big terrifying drop when I was a toddler but then it went back to being a good life now it's just a bumpy ride as I take care of our father with his Alzheimer's.

But luckily I can't even tell if I'm an extrovert or introvert so going out and asking more people if they know how to help is something I can easily do at times, other times it's just kept to myself and think what to do. sweatdrop

It will get better I have the dream goal of finding a cure one day maybe by accident, and if not that I will be moving in with a friend someday and the stress will be lessened and I'd visit him at times as he is my dad.

Ah.o.o

Yeah hopefully.

To be honest my asking for help is mostly to people I talk to a lot on here and sometimes I ask then delete that part as I don't wish to shove burdens of mine on others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:25 pm
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Taxonomy seminar.
Now I have to draw all of them, then I'll see about getting the books to get more information.

Various Protoperidinium species, Noctaluca scintillians, a bunch of Alexandrium, few Pseudo-nitzschia, and a lot of others still.

Lotta stuff to draw.o,o

Cmpared to the rest of my notebook, it's not much. And I have some pretty good resources.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:55 pm
delasislas
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Taxonomy seminar.

Lotta stuff to draw.o,o

Cmpared to the rest of my notebook, it's not much. And I have some pretty good resources.

It is always good to have a resource. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:59 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

I see.x3

Aw... sad

Ah.o.o

Yeah hopefully.

To be honest my asking for help is mostly to people I talk to a lot on here and sometimes I ask then delete that part as I don't wish to shove burdens of mine on others.

3nodding

Feels a little harder when it's people you know? :<  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Ah.o.o

Yeah hopefully.

3nodding

Yeah It's worse when you are like "I wanna tell you this problem I have about this thing!" Then you go and are all "No thanks, I know you but you don't need my woes too." which makes them all "BUT YOU JUST SAID I NEEDED TO KNOW THIS!"

All in all we're all people and help is great at times as other times you feel like solving it yourself right? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:06 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Ah.o.o

Yeah hopefully.

3nodding

Yeah It's worse when you are like "I wanna tell you this problem I have about this thing!" Then you go and are all "No thanks, I know you but you don't need my woes too." which makes them all "BUT YOU JUST SAID I NEEDED TO KNOW THIS!"

All in all we're all people and help is great at times as other times you feel like solving it yourself right? 3nodding

Yep. 3nodding

~grabs aloe~ Story time:I burned my arm while taking chicken tenders out of the oven.
My arm bumped into something behind me and the tray the tenders were on slid right into it.

Now I got an equal sign looking burn mark that I can't stop looking at.

Was trying to be an adult today,but universe said "LOL NOPE! biggrin " Dx  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Ah.o.o

Yeah hopefully.

3nodding

Yep. 3nodding

~grabs aloe~ Story time:I burned my arm while taking chicken tenders out of the oven.
My arm bumped into something behind me and the tray the tenders were on slid right into it.

Ah the universe always making us not an adult today. Course with me wishing to be a lot of jobs where people are seen as "childish" or funny maybe creative whatever people will all call it I never seem to adult. sweatdrop

Hope you heal from the burn soon, burns are painful sometimes. ( I rarely feel burned sometimes so this may be a just me thing. xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Ah.o.o

Yeah hopefully.

3nodding

Yep. 3nodding

Ah the universe always making us not an adult today. Course with me wishing to be a lot of jobs where people are seen as "childish" or funny maybe creative whatever people will all call it I never seem to adult. sweatdrop

Hope you heal from the burn soon, burns are painful sometimes. ( I rarely feel burned sometimes so this may be a just me thing. xp )

x-x Think art teaching for kids might be a good place to start for creative,child like jobs.~tries to think of jobs where you can be an adult and still unleash the inner child~

It looks like it's healing now. 3nodding
owo; Mystery burns,like bruises and cuts that suddenly appear?  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:10 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

3nodding

Yep. 3nodding

x-x Think art teaching for kids might be a good place to start for creative,child like jobs.~tries to think of jobs where you can be an adult and still unleash the inner child~

I don't know if I can work with children anymore... for they say Alzheimer's people are like kids and I want to rip my dad's head off lately. sweatdrop

Well that's good news it's healing at least. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:40 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

3nodding

Yep. 3nodding

I don't know if I can work with children anymore... for they say Alzheimer's people are like kids and I want to rip my dad's head off lately. sweatdrop

owo; Yikes,did not know that...~keeps that in mind if that happens to any of my family members~

Ah,the joys of children.One day you love and adore them and then another day they are spawns of Satan.xD; ~offers stress ball~

Indeed,now it doesn't look like I got two dinosaur heads on my arm. 3nodding  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Yep. 3nodding

owo; Yikes,did not know that...~keeps that in mind if that happens to any of my family members~

Ah,the joys of children.One day you love and adore them and then another day they are spawns of Satan.xD; ~offers stress ball~

I honestly think my problem is all Winter I was in this house so we're both just badly stir crazy and seeing as I am younger (23 going to 24 July 21st.) and many mixes of adventurous ethics you could also say maybe (German, Irish, Norse, Japanese, Cherokee Indian mix least what I know.) I want more times out of the house then he does as a German Irish mix 80 year old. Plus I'm the youngest child of 7 so I'm kind of picky staying in one place with a authority figure I use to see as helpful now needing my help 24/7 just to live. sweatdrop

That sums children up in few words. xd

If the scar looked that cool I wouldn't want it to leave just like my lightning finger scar, well it's just lighter skin if you can believe it with all my mixes of bright white skin tones. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:21 pm
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Yep. 3nodding

I honestly think my problem is all Winter I was in this house so we're both just badly stir crazy and seeing as I am younger (23 going to 24 July 21st.) and many mixes of adventurous ethics you could also say maybe (German, Irish, Norse, Japanese, Cherokee Indian mix least what I know.) I want more times out of the house then he does as a German Irish mix 80 year old. Plus I'm the youngest child of 7 so I'm kind of picky staying in one place with a authority figure I use to see as helpful now needing my help 24/7 just to live. sweatdrop

If the scar looked that cool I wouldn't want it to leave just like my lightning finger scar, well it's just lighter skin if you can believe it with all my mixes of bright white skin tones. rofl

Caught a bit of a cabin fever case? @.@
owo; You be a year younger than me,it seems...~is turning 25 this June~

Yeesssss...xD

Lightning finger? o.o?  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:43 pm
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira
Tobi Kaito
Speedira Windira

Caught a bit of a cabin fever case? @.@
owo; You be a year younger than me,it seems...~is turning 25 this June~

Yeesssss...xD

Lightning finger? o.o?

Yeah. sweatdrop
Well that's normal for me to run into if not people much older. xd

As for the finger it was a time in the long past.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12276 12277 12278 12279 12280 12281 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games