Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:19 pm
At some point, Conquest had faded into the background, let others take the forward-position on the stage.
Abeline had helped, merely by being there, and had gone through a lot on the other channel, even in just a couple hours.
While Abeline and Crow observed, analyzed, and probably called it a little too close to home...
While Jay and Olive luxuriated in their newfound potence, emotional and magical...
While Dolos and Kaliyah menaced, attempted subtle power plays and overturned one another's threats...
While Nerien, Vaseiya and Noire stewed, lost in their own musings...
Conquest had walked back, remounting and sitting straight astride his horse.

Dolos wasn't this upfront. If she was coming along, then it was in such a way that she (and possibly Adam) were stacking the deck to land in her favor.
Thus, it fell to him and to Glory to record the moment, to remember it in every minuscule detail.
With the witch the center of attention, it was all too easy to slip out of the web of notice.
This was where something would happen, if it were going to. A nearly perfect moment.
Besides, it was time to let Olive have the spotlight anyway; she'd earned this.
...Also, it helped to gather his energies once more after that massive expenditure.
Nerien's wellspring of chaos helped. Without it, he would've discorporated after lying his Crown into being.
But that unregulated effort had left the Rider dead on his feet, and he couldn't let the competition see that.

As they walked, the Horseman would slowly come back into focus for the others.
Just in time to help with camp, in point of fact.
He looked... well, like he hadn't slept for a week.
Glory, proud though he was, was in little better shape.
Despite this, the pair went about their usual roles as well as could be expected.
The horse trotted off to one side, setting himself to graze and likely close most of his eyes.
The man didn't bother with a tent, simply unpacking his bedroll and parking himself by the fire.
There was enough sass, at least, to blow a kiss and tip a wink to Vaseiya, but little else for the moment.

(Technically, no. What they do have is cycles of overcast weather, heavy and constant cloudbanks that spiral between ground and sun. Not necessarily rainy, but that's another zone-cycle.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:57 pm
Tempting. Jay was ambivalent on Dolos' suggestion on his godhood plan though.

Noire did not recognize these flowers. She was gonna experiment though....

---

"You gonna be like this forever, Nerien? I could understand about the joke with those 2 Sanskara and the hand puppets, but when I tried to go see their god again you wouldn't even say anything then?" Jay complained to his mimic companion, lying down near the campfire he produced.
He gandered at Olive and commented, "Might be good to learn your limits sooner rather than later. But let's leave that til tomorrow. One horse already gives me a headache. I don't want a migraine. Please don't give me migraine."

Noire had gone to find a cliff to see an explosion a half hour ago. Around about now they'd hear an explosion and faintly mad laughter. She had discovered how powerful the explosive flower was.
What had Dolos done?  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:52 pm
Hanging in low limbs of the trees around their camp, Crow was pleased to be back to a place of familiarity.
She stayed quiet, pondering mostly the situation that she had been brought back into.
The Chief had built a small fire close to the tree she had resided in.
Currently, she had some small game animals wrapped in leaves and twine.
She had coated the parcel thoroughly with clay and left it near the fire to cook.
Mortality was infamous for hunger, after all.
She was admittedly strained since arrival to this planet.

Watching with her cat-like eyes, the beast around Olive seemed to wrestle with itself.
Crow, the mother of domestication in previous history texts, had no experience with this entity other than legend.

"You know," She said to anyone listening, but most specifically Olive.
"Sometimes a bad spirit is really just a bad circumstance.
It's rare to find a soul that wakes up with the intent to be evil.
I take that into account with animals too.
For instance, there's a level of understanding you need to give a beast in order to tame it.
If I were to take a horse as an ally, I do not become the horse.
But I convince the horse that I know enough about it to receive mutual respect and, most importantly, an understanding.
Do I expect the horse to walk on two legs?
No.
The horse and I are different, yet when we ride, we are one soul."

Crow fell silent for a moment, slipping out of the tree to poke at her meals in the fire.
She crouched and seemed distracted for a moment.
She stood, clapping the dust off her hands before meeting Olive's gaze.

"You may have one soul and one purpose, but you are not the beast you ride," The Chief said.

There was a strange finality that rang in her tone.
If one listened closely, they might hear it in her ancient tongue.
She broke a small toothy grin, showing her sharp primitive teeth for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:51 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

(Oiiiii sorry Assassin, just realized I forgot to have Olive reply to Noire.
Sorry, sometimes I miss a thing or two in my posts. :{ )

Nerien huffed and she puffed and she pouted as she perched on her masters shoulder.
When he addressed her, she managed to contort a small grimace with her little beaky face.
"What are you even talking about Jay," she groused.
"You can see whatever gods you want! Nothin' I can do if Everlyn decides to smite the heck out of you!"
She folded her wings and buried her face in them.
Clearly she was still grumpy about things but hopefully, given enough time, she would calm down in a bit.

Olive turned towards the wise woman in the tree's.
The chieftan's words resonated with her and somehow, helped the young witch to calm some of her over-excitement as she was forced to ponder over what she'd said.
"Right," she said with an affirmative nod.
"So...what you're saying is that I'm not evil? Or Apocalypse?
My-or, I mean, her memories are still very fragmented but I know she wasn't always a bad person.
And like I know that I'm not a bad person.
My powers may be dark but I don't have to be right? Simple I think."

Crow really had a way of making Olive's head gears churn.
She liked that. Why hadn't they spoken more often again?
When Jay spoke up she chuckled and looked back at him.
"Alright. No migraines.
Promise."
Shyly she brushed her long hair back behind her ears.
While she was still super excited about her new magical prowess, everyone was probably right. She still needed to take it slow and for now she also should probably relax.
She had just been stabbed by her mother, forced under a dark spell and suffered a painful body transformation after-all.

The blood witch would plop herself next to Jay by the fire.
"So..." she said, glancing back at Crow and Abeline.
"What did the Sansara Gods say by the way? Where are we supposed to go now?"

Abeline would look down at her book again now that Olive's excitement had seemed to expire. For now she would let Crow answer to the young witch.
Flipping through the pages of THE BOOK, she tried to decipher the texts that the ancient artifact held. Most of it was in some kind of unrecognizable language but every few pages or so there was a drawing or even a moving picture that gave Abeline a clue as to what it spoke about.
But where and when was this book written?
Who wrote it?
What did it say?

Maybe these books told all the secrets of the universe or maybe they were full of every answer to every question imaginable?
Honestly, since the mission began, the hero's only knew that they had to collect these books to save the universe.
Like loyal followers they had agreed to Death's mission without asking much questions.
But now Abeline was starting to wonder what these things were and why/how they were so powerful exactly.
Though it dreaded the young princess to think about it, she realized there was only one person she knew might know something about them.
And that was Dolos, the wandering angel.
The princess huffed, causing little snowflakes to breeze out of her nose.

Like a tap to the shoulder though, something reminded her of her golden friend.
She glanced upwards at Conquest and tilted her head to the side a little.
"Conquest, you alright? You've been a bit quite for a while. That's a little unlike you."

With a side-eye Kaliyah was watching Olive and her shadow intently as she continued to sharpen her spear. The beast was unsettling, but Abeline and Crow had already decided that there was nothing to be done in the immediate moment. So for now she watched and she waited. Soon enough they would see if Olive would be able to handle her new gifts...

Vasieya meanwhile really was drifting off into her own thoughts.
She didn't quite understand all this Apocalypse stuff. There were no such tales among her people of such a person; the only thing that was even close to resemblance was Bliss, whom was considered a Goddess of Darkness.
But Vasieya had already witnessed her Dark Goddess's head be blazed into a clean skull and offered to an Oravian Princess like a Christmas present.
So if Bliss could be defeated like that, how powerful was Olive really?
The Angel Oak mentally shrugged at her own thoughts and snuggled up closer to her Rider.
Placing her head on his shoulder she would close her eyes, where she would continue to drift off unless he moved.

Nimco, Kaliyah's mare, was standing somewhat near to Glory.
Although she did not graze the grass, she did seem to be at rest with her head hung low and eyes mostly closed.
Strangely enough it now seemed that Nimco was finally accepting Glory.
Maybe seeing through his eyes had made her change her mind about him?

As for Noire, she would find that Dolos's fire crackers were full of punch and surprises.
She would discover that not only did they leave a large dent in what whatever she threw them at, but they also released strange dark snakes that would bite the s**t out of them.
It was strange but definitely a crafty new weapon.
Dolos had given her about 7 of these for her to keep.  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 7:03 pm
Right, Nerien's sulking. Best to ignore her then. Probably.
... He wasn't gonna do that later, though.
"There's a thing I wanna know - the hell did they say?" Jay also inquired to the tribal lady and the dragon lady. Well... the bearable one.

After the explosion and laughter, Noire came running back slightly bitten and sooty but mostly exicted.
"I'm gonna kiss Dolos later, but I need conventional explosives for bigger booms now!" she exclaimed, rocking her way to her backpack so she could begin crafting what would probably end up a crazy kook's version of demolition charges... or mininukes without the radiation. Just a whole lot more fire.
She had to use the remaining 6 snake bombs she had left wisely now. And she wasn't gonna

(It's cool, to be fair she did separate from the group after the scene so it was a bit difficult to include.
How's we all dealing with this whole epidemic? I'm learning I absolutely hate my ISP.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 12:47 am
Conquest didn't quite fall over, but it was a near thing by the time Vaseiya plopped herself down on the white-wrapped figure.
The left arm wrapped around the tree-woman's shoulders on something like to autopilot.
Watching, listening for shifts, changes in the pattern, he barely registered much of his companions beyond their existence.
Abeline's words took time to creep through the diluted attention.
"...Nnh? Oh, right. Yeah, I'm good, Princess.
Just tired. That crown bit wasn't as big as the illusion, but had to use Nerien's chaos well.
Pure potential ain't easy to keep shaped, once you've made it do what you want.
Took a lot outta me.

If I didn't say it, congrats', Olive. Now you know what you could do the whole time.
Now that you know you're a player, remember what you're playing for an' why you want it. That'll keep ya straighter when power starts twistin' ya.
An' hey, if y'feel the urge to... y'know, murder the gods an' topple their thrones, don't worry.
You're just as normal as me."
Opposite spot from Crow, the fire between them, the shadows cast differently upon them.
Just as firelight shone clear and clean on Crow, shadows licked at the Rider's smile, only highlighting the sharp gleam.
Not quite opposing philosophies, maybe, but they definitely had different ideas on how their ally's development might go.

He faded back into silence as the words of God were beckoned.
Though his was a misty attention, spread wide, that was one bit he didn't want to slip away.

So long as those thrice-damned teeth kept clear of his eyes, Glory didn't much care where Nimco was.
That was the sum and total of his issue with her from the start.
Eyes were delicate tissue, and all living things instinctively flinched to protect them.
...Don't look at me with that horse simile.
We're kinda the same being, my partner and I.
Look in the green pouch, Noire. That's where you stashed the saltpetre.
Don't tell me where you got it, please.

If Olive couldn't hear him by now, it would be a great surprise.
Hell, if the whole party couldn't, then it would be so.  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:50 pm
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Abeline smiled softly at the Rider and placed The Book on the ground.
"I think I missed that bit unfortunately, but that does sound rather exhausting.
That must've felt strange though right? Being in Nerein's body, what was it like?"

"I found it rather boring to be in Conquest's body", the little shape shifter interrupted.
"Like seriously Conquest, when was the last time you showered?!
Also how can you people stand being the same shape ALL the time!?
I felt so useless!"
As she spoke she slowly crawled off of Jay as she morphed into a small, white ferret.
"Although I must admit. It was kinda cool what you did with my powers."
Abandoning her master she would choose to go curl up on Abeline's now free lap.
"I mean, whatever it was you were doing anyways.
It looked strong."

"Speaking of," Kaliyah spoke up, "you were rather impressive yourself Jay.
You took control of Vasieya's abilities and made something more of it.
That was very adaptive of you.
Perhaps you could train the girl yourself even? She has no experience with combat and could use the teachings, especially if she plans on continuing her journey with us."

Olive stared at Conquest.
For reasons she could not understand, he had been the most opposed to her transformation. Of all she would think maybe he would be happy that she could now use her magic.
"I'm not so sure about that Conquest," she said warily.
"I lived my entire life being unable to really use my magic.
How can you explain that?"

Also she could hear Glory now, which was super neat.
Speaking of equine, Nimco would snort at Glory and continue to try resting.
Though she'd accepted him that didn't mean she wouldn't go in for a bite should he get on her nerves.

Abeline shifted her gaze to Jay, as she'd not forgotten his question from earlier.
"The Brahma said a great deal of things and it did give us some directions.
It gave Noire and Crow new abilities and mentioned that uhm, versions of itself might be opposed to our collecting the book but it is still possible.
It mentioned that we need to travel to the Ravana Sphere to find the book.
Now the real question is, how do we get there?
We need someone who knows these lands..."

"OoOoOoOhHhHhH is that so?
How very interesting!"

A chilling breeze picked up in the air and rose upwards in a spiral.
At the peak a black portal opened and in it, a giggling Dolos who appeared to be laying upside down with only half of her body hanging out of the portal.

"The Ravana of all places, I never would've guessed!
If I recall my history correctly, aren't they the very division of Sanskara that see the universe as a mistake? That if they could, they would undo the whole universe even if it meant their destruction?!
WHAT A JOKE! GOOD ONE UNIVERSE!"

Holding onto her sides she laughed and rolled side to side, causing her long, galaxy painted hair to fall through the portal and hang in the sky like a curtain.

As Abeline fixed her hair her tail flickered sharply in annoyance.
"Dolos, you were eavesdropping?"

The angel gasped and placed her hand over her mouth.
"Oh whoopsies! That's bad manners isn't it?!
Please accept my most sincere of apologize your highness!"

Bursting out into more of a laughter, Abeline only grumbled in response.
When she finally began quieting down she sighed, giggled one more time, and then grinned at the hero's below her (still upside down).

"Your perseverance in Osiria's spell was rather uhm, unexpected for sure. We didn’t think you folks would be able to be so flexible.
But that’s how we’ve always underestimated you, because you know what makes you stronger than the other team?
Your connection and your bond towards one another. heart
Which is interesting considering I am connected to each of you in some way hm? I fit in so well!"

Lifting her fingers she began counting each individual.
"I'm Conquest's/Glory's niece, Nerien's sister, Jay, Noire and Crows goddess's daughter making me their sister, I'm Abeline's and Kaliyah's distant cousin thrice removed, and not to put pressure on your relationship Conquest but I feel like I could call Vasieya my Aunt right now.
Oh and Olive's former life's student was my teacher so we're BASICALLY besties.
Did I forget anyone?"

"You talk a lot but say a whole lot of nothing" Kaliyah growled.
"Are you hear for something Dolos?
I thought you said you wouldn't be around much?"

"HM? OH I did say that didn't I?
Don't worry of all the things that I am, I AM a liar.
But no seriously I just had a moment and I sensed that you poor, poor souls were lost and tired!
SO I BRING REFRESHMENTS!"

With a flick of her fingers everyone would suddenly be holding a nice, cold glass of whatever their favorite beverage was. Even Vasieya, who would be shocked awake as water spilled all over her.
“ACK! HEY!”
Just as she was about to sucker punch Conquest in the arm, she was intercepted by portal and Dolos’s bare foot.

"Wasn’t him Vasieya, but damn do you pack a punch."
She commented cooly.
"ANYWAYS the real, real reason that I’m here is that I eavesdropped on your little issue about a guide. I mean just who COULD be your guide in such a world? The Sanskara are just THE WORST when it comes to jokes and they’re so straightforward that it’s exhausting."
She rolled upright and pressed a finger on her lips as if in deep thought.
"Well but there is one among them that’s (snicker) different.
Uncle Conqy? You may or may not remember him???"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:34 pm
"I mean, I kinda just did what felt natural to do as me," Jay explained somewhat sheepishly, for once in his life. He scratched the side of his head and explained, "To be honest, it wasn't much different beides having greater effect on earth and none elsewhere. I also didn't worry about the dress. If it ripped, not sorry!
"... Wait, Noire, you follow Eve?" he questioned, sipping on his cloudy lemonade and not thinking about the metrics of generating solids from nothing and/or gas.

"I follow the beat of the life of the party and also the booms of defeating the beat," the bat-crap crazy lady explained as she continued with her explosives creation, her hands almost moving like a machine. This, of course, made no sense to anyone but her but she was kinda a dank terrorist who could see the truth in everything now. Be afraid and slightly concerned.
"If we require a guide, I can go and find a drughouse and have someone from there take us! I can make many drugs! Dolos, what drugs do they have?"

"Don't answer that, for the love of Eve..."  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:56 pm
Crow's eyes narrowed with distrust, arms crossing as she dipped from the branches to the ground near Abeline and Olive.
She sat cross-legged in the grass, silent as the trees.
When a glass materialized in her hand, she did not seem surprised.
Instead she gently set the cup on the ground before retracting her hand.

"I do not trust tricksters," She thought to herself.

"The Sankskara so far have been easy to get along with," Crow spoke.
"So far we have had very little issue finding out destination, even meeting their deities."

Crow busied herself, again raising to retrieve her food from the fire.
She broke the clay open, pulling the leaves away to reveal soft, tender meat that steamed with heat.
She laid it out in offering to the group, as was customary in her tribe.
She would eat last to keep her people strong.

"Any may partake," She mentioned, sitting again a few feet away.

Her drink from Dolos still sat on the ground, untouched, a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:44 pm
Brown hair shook with the face it framed, side-to-side.
Ignoring the quip about his bathing habits (It's not a complicated cantrip, come on.),
"Body's useful, but it's not the important bit of me, Nerien.
Nor of you, even if you listen to Glory.
...For what I did: I lied in God's face. It's the greatest Art, in my opinion.

Couldn't you? Really? You didn't feel the dead writhing under Bliss' roots?
You haven't felt the earth flinch under your heels?
Happy you know, now, don't get me wrong, but denial's an easy trap."
Reflex and exhausted deadpan were all that kept the glass from spilling over poor Vaseiya.
Its' sudden appearance didn't surprise him much more than anything else, just now.
In the Rider's case, it was an old burnt-leaf tea, long since extinct, and he sipped at it gladly, offering the dryad some wordlessly.

One or two bright blues swept over the assemblage, lingering on the Queen and Priest.
At least a few eyes could keep awake while the multitude of them slept.
Kali's got a point.; quick thinkin', Jay.
Even with me linkin' y'all, that took some snap to your thought.

Likely a testament to his weariness that the praise came ungrudging.
Goes for most of you, actually. Did good, the lot of ya.
Getting fond of 'em, Partner?
I take it back, you're all worthless. Trust everything Dolos says or does ever.

...Until someone pointed it out, anyway.

Still grinning, more gently, the plain man took a stick of meat, nodding in gratitude to Crow before digging in.
Then the angel's hints drifted in a more personal direction.
Conquest, at mention of 'someone', grew slowly suspicious, and considerably more alert.
"...Niece, I really hope you don't mean who I think.
Yeah, we landed in the nicest Sphere, but that doesn't mean we can't handle the nastiest.
Ain't gotta bother the kid."  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 am
The Assassin of Chaos

lovebrookelyn

BhelliomBlue-Rose

The blood witch crossed her arms insecurely as she looked at Conquest.
The rider had his points, but Olive just couldn't find it in herself to agree with him. It was just difficult for her. Her failures in her past were her demons who had always weighed her down.
It didn't matter now though. The past was in the past.
The reason behind her lack of power was irrelevant, as now she finally had it.
Was it a bit too easy? Maybe. But little did Olive know, there was consequences to have such power just 'given' to her.
Feeling uncomfortable now, her eyes shifted shyly away from the rider and then towards Jay for comfort.
She hadn't meant to disappoint Conquest.
Maybe he'd forgive her later on....

Vasieya looked at her dress as she took a sip of the tea.
Her dress did have a slight tear in it now, but that didn't matter much to the old tree. It just gave her an excuse to perhaps find new clothing later on.
"It is fine." She said with a shrug to Jay.
"I suppose if I am going to learn to fight, I should wear something a little less frilly anyways no? Maybe I can wear those eh, tube things you wear around your legs?
You call them pants, yes?"

Nerien thought over Conquests words.
She was surprised he didn't comment how stinky she was! Nerien literally had never taken a bath before.
Anyways, she nodded in agreement to him.
I suppose so Conquest, I suppose so.
I think we all have something we can learn from each other then

The angel smoothly slid the rest of herself out of her portal and floated to the ground with a gentle, graceful landing in the middle of the group. And while the hero's spoke and blathered on about their things, she weave her delicate fingers through her hair and wrap it around her neck like a loose scarf.
Clearly undisturbed by the elder chiefs hostility, she would partake a small piece of the meat and even take the glass of beverage she had given to her earlier.

After a few small nibbles and a couple of sips the angel cocked her head and smiled sweetly at the human girl.
"Oh my sweet darling, I would NOT recommend going to a drug house for a guide. But if you're looking to partake, I suppose the Sansara do have a few psychedelics.
HOWEVER, I would not recommend them though even for one as experienced as yourself. I have a better plan for you my pumpkin.
How about later on I can supply you with some of the best narcotics of the galaxy!"

While awaiting Noire's response, a terrible grin grew on the angels face.
Cheek to cheek, a shark like smile revealed her several sharp canines.
Oh how the angel took glee in making people uncomfortable and defensive! It was like an adrenaline rush for her sometimes! The look on Conquest's face right now was just so delicious too, she couldn't help herself!
"Ohhhh Conquest, don't you think you owe an apology to him though" She mocked,
"You did orphan him some months ago. He probably doesn't even know poor mummy is dead."
She chuckled to herself while looking him dead in the eye.
"What is it with you and mothers by the way?
First my mum, then Sah'ms mum and then you just about took away Olives?!
I love you Uncle but you should see a therapist."

Dolo's face softened again as she twirled her hair around in her fingers.
"Besides, the world is a wild, unpredictable place now days.
Who knows what you'll run into?
Plus if you move too slowly, that other group will surely beat you to the book.
I can't say too much but they've already acquired a little help themselves.
Oh but speaking of..." She glanced at Vasieya, "Just thought I'd let you know that Galet is searching for you right now, should you wish to see him again."

Vasieya luckily had just finished taking a sip of Conquest's tea, otherwise she might've just started choking right now.
She gazed up at Dolos, an expression of just pure dread draped over her face.
"Ehhh. He uhm, is unable to find me zough right? He cannot sense me?"

The angel shook her head.
"No he cannot. You're safe for the time being, but I thought I'd let you know."

Vasieya nodded with a sigh of relief, her gaze now slowly drifting off to the side in thought.

Abeline was quiet while she observed Dolos over.
She had not personally ever met the angel until now, but it was interesting to see what the child had become.
While Dolos was somewhat of a malicious trickster, at least she had developed into nothing more. Though it was hard to tell, the galaxy child WAS trying to be good. But she was battling a lot of eh, inner demons, and some times she had harder times resisting that dark nature of hers.
Anyways without looking at the rider, Abeline already knew who Dolos spoke of. She'd known the child when he was young, before Lotus had moved back to Redatella to raise him by herself. From what she understood the child had chosen a different life than what Lotus Rose had wanted for him and so they grew distant, especially as the ebony knight seemed to delve into a madness...
She admittedly was curious to see him again so she could see what he'd grown up to be like, but Conquest was perhaps right that maybe he was best avoided.

Kaliyah glanced at Crow, who she knew felt the same as her in regards to Dolos. Both of the chieftains were wise in this regard and knew many tales of how trusting tricksters usually turned into a chaotic event.
However if Dolos was anything like the trickster in Oravian culture, she'd at least fix the mess she made.
Of the meat the Crow offered, Kaliyah only took the smallest piece that she could as she too wanted to make sure that everyone else ate first.
"Once you leave Dolos, we will think about your advice.
But I believe our tribe is capable enough of taking care of itself without your help. Right Crow?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Crow nodded slowly, her primal and wise gaze studying Dolos.
She, too, had many tales of angels.
Quite frankly, the demons had been more of an ally to her than the Star Striders.
The demons were from the ground, which her tribe believed people were from as well.
This was why they buried their dead, to return them to the ground and keep them from the eyes of the above world so that their spirits may dwell in the forests.
However, tricksters in her tribe could turn out to be the hero of the tales.
Or the cause of woe.

It was truly hit or miss for Crow.
She needed time to think on the subject, but again knew that time was limited.
She wished she could take Noire's ability from Brahma for just a moment so she could see the truth about this Star Strider.
She knew asking Noire would not be a direct answer, so she said nothing to tip Dolos off on her gifts.

"We are very capable to finish this venture on our own," Crow said.
"Time, however, is of the essence."  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:35 pm
"What part of don't tell her-?"

"Dolos!"
The angel would quickly find an explosives and narcotics maniac attempting to hug-tackle her. Whether she succeeded or not... eh, leave it to chance.
"I will consume all the things! Minds were made to be broken and fixed! That's how learning works, after all! ... Probably. What narcotics you got?" Noire queried, kinda more focused on the angel than the food.

Jay sighed and made some of the meat fly over to him. He was really trying not to think about this any more...
"Skirts, pants, shorts, skorts, leggins, jeans, joggers... there's a lotta tubes we wear around our legs, Vassy. Anyway."
He shifted his attention back to Olive for a sec, paused and asked... "What? There something on my face? Did the meat have sauce on it...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:47 pm
(Posting tomorrer.)  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:24 am
(Short post, I know.)

The clouds overhead roiled and rolled, a tide all by themselves.
In this place, they were the closest things to a sea, besides the lakes that dotted some of the Sphere walls, in the distance.
For the most part, this was a temperate world-ship, and precipitation occurred on a regular cycle.
As regular as death, as they'd learned.
Before too long, it would begin to rain, trickle to shower to downpour.
For those susceptible, it was time to retreat under a tent or a particularly thick-woven tree.

Miscommunication was too-likely a symptom of his weariness.
Tea and meat could only help so much, for the Rider required purer sustenance than mere chemical energy.
Incomplete as he was, major uses of power meant that the White Rider needed to recharge himself. Lacking the appropriate fuel slowed the process.
Light, corruption and vice, rulership over something... any of these might do to sate his hungers.
"...Actually, kinda with Noire here. If you've got something to cut it with so it don't paralyze anybody, I've got a relaxant that'll take the edge off real nice.
An' it sounds like there's some uncomfortable decisions that nobody wants to be sober for."

Dead gods I miss my moonshine.

Draining half of the remaining tea in one long chug, Conquest grimaced, as though the flavor had soured.
"To come clean, my dad had... has a son.
He came to the Sanskara for learning. Last I heard, he was in the preserver Sphere.
Don't know if he succeeded, but if he's still in existence, he'd be someone what knows his way around 'em."
Jaw working, lips shifting in tiny motions, as though dislodging a troublesome pip of meat stuck in his teeth.
Eyes shifting between people, unsure of where to settle.

Medico, Demon of Beasts, hadn't been wrong on most counts.
Nor had Kaliyah, in a similar assessment of character.
Certain issues, certain people, hit too close to home. He wouldn't face them, if at all possible.
Rather than attempt to take charge and point them in his direction, he squirmed closer to Vaseiya, tightening his grip to a point that might have been painful for someone softer.
Glory, luckily, was there for a counterweight.
What my spineless partner isn't saying is that Dolos has a point.
Kid should be trustworthy, an' if he's spent a Nyllednian lifetime among these people, he won't get too hung up on his mom's issues.
...'Course, he might challenge someone to a duel to settle the matter, but that's another thing.

Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff