Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:57 am
Kujujuwa
@Exxos- That wang/wand thing made me laugh out loud for real. There was this stuffy buisness suite guy on our computer rentals who staired at me, blaugh I tried to pay my laugh off as a cough and it didn't work too well.

@Cam- I WANT A DARK REFLECTION!!! gonk They just had to go and release an awesome item that I want really bad in the middle of my quest. I hate Gaia sometimes... I really do. Hopefuly I can manage 10 dollars out of this week for gaia cash, that would get me one. Oh and then if I don't like whatever item I get or get a double I can sell them. That would get me there!!! blaugh

Yeah there are a few things I want from it too - but of course if I tried the Dark Reflection I'd most likely get the crappy items. I just added to my wish list as usual. Maybe I can get a few once the prices come down a bit. wink

@Exxos - funny how the number was the same ninja

@Joe - I so excited for your move!! To think we we witnessed the beginnings of your relationship with Shar right here in AGA
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm
Oh man work is just dragging by so slow, not to mention I had to come in to work an hour early today. Maybe it's just that I am cranky but it seems that everyone that walks in here is cranky. I just want to get the hell out of here already!! I love my job I really do, just not today. sad  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm
woooooooohooooooooo drunken night inc folks... Night has just started.. and once im wasted I will not be on back.. unless you want your local Lamb to make a fool of himself hahaa..... but I do that already right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm
Kujujuwa
Oh man work is just dragging by so slow, not to mention I had to come in to work an hour early today. Maybe it's just that I am cranky but it seems that everyone that walks in here is cranky. I just want to get the hell out of here already!! I love my job I really do, just not today. sad
omg that was so me today too!  

JoeEuphonium

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm
Im exausted. heading to bed. Got Kiara to thank for that ^.^ *HUGGLES*
going to bed now mam!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm
@Dark Reflection: Curse you Gaia, releasing another cat item while I'm still questing the darn Kitten Star....  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 pm
I am so happy to be by my boyfriends fams right now, relaxing, playing games, reading manga, watching anime, I love unwinding at the end of a hard day. blaugh Now I have two more days until the weekend and I get to pay bills! yay! I hate being a grown-up sometimes... then I walk into a bar and I love it! cheese_whine 4laugh That's what I should do this weekend, go to Gameworks! (Yes, even my favorite bar is full of videogames. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 am
Kujujuwa
I am so happy to be by my boyfriends fams right now, relaxing, playing games, reading manga, watching anime, I love unwinding at the end of a hard day. blaugh Now I have two more days until the weekend and I get to pay bills! yay! I hate being a grown-up sometimes... then I walk into a bar and I love it! cheese_whine 4laugh That's what I should do this weekend, go to Gameworks! (Yes, even my favorite bar is full of videogames. sweatdrop )

Is it bad that right now I am feeling more pity for myself not having such an alcohol-infused arcade?  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 am
Favor request: Can someone stab me in the face next time I wait until the day before the morning a paper is due to start working on it? Especially if I have to bake cookies on the same night.

It would greatly help to keep me motivated and working on college stuff :<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 am
@daypaw: i'l think about the stab thingie. xd  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 am
Kujujuwa
seriously! oh man that sounds like alot of fun!

edit: and no Brandon...its not sad... i am sad I don't have one either. There is Dave and Busters over there though.... in Cali that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am
Daypaw
Favor request: Can someone stab me in the face next time I wait until the day before the morning a paper is due to start working on it? Especially if I have to bake cookies on the same night.

It would greatly help to keep me motivated and working on college stuff :<
rofl oh man... i've done the night before papers but never the day due papers. Its funny cause my night before papers always came out pretty good. I think it was the pressure that made them so sweet. They were even sweeter when they came back with A's ^.^ woot woot.  

JoeEuphonium

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 am
Well guys... tomorrow is the day. I start my trip to my new home with Shar and Gabe. Very happy about being with them, and super nervous about breaking down in the desert and dying lol. I'm sure I will be fine. I will take about five days getting up there. Hoping to maybe stay over or at least visit with ken on the way. I was hoping to see brandon but the trip is not lending itself to that route. : ( ...... besides... i think shar would get jealous that I got to see him and she didn't >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 am
@Exxos - I'm upset we don't have a arcade/bar too!

@Joe - I hope you have a safe trip and arrive safely to your new life in California!  

sleepcreeper

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:03 pm
JoeEuphonium
Hoping to maybe stay over or at least visit with ken on the way. I was hoping to see brandon but the trip is not lending itself to that route. : ( ...... besides... i think shar would get jealous that I got to see him and she didn't >.<

It's okay, nobody really wants to see me, I'm not worth it. Kind of like going to the Las Vegas Natural History Museum, it seems like a good idea and then you're all, "What did I do to deserve this and why did I have to pay $14? Seriously, this sucks so bad they should give me $500 just to not burn it down as a nicety to humanity."  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games