Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 pm
kool ken
$110 is cheap for 10 years coverage. I would pay it if I had a pet and I expected to participate in the rapture.

What is the 349?

If you are referring to the bible passage Mark 3 : 49 it states (or at least one version says smile "But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

Some people interpret this "unforgivable sin" to mean denial of God. There's no clear consensus (that I'm aware ofl).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:17 pm
Camwen
kool ken
$110 is cheap for 10 years coverage. I would pay it if I had a pet and I expected to participate in the rapture.

What is the 349?

If you are referring to the bible passage Mark 3 : 49 it states (or at least one version says smile "But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

Some people interpret this "unforgivable sin" to mean denial of God. There's no clear consensus (that I'm aware ofl).

Some take the scooby-doo route and pull the sheet off the holy spirit and tell the bugger to knock it off.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Exxos
Camwen
kool ken

What is the 349?

Some take the scooby-doo route and pull the sheet off the holy spirit and tell the bugger to knock it off.

Ah yes. That must be how the unforgivable sin is described in the Holy Scooby Standard Version of the bible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm
kool ken

What is the 349?

Yeah, Exxos, what's the 349?  

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm
Tiika Firedancer
kool ken

What is the 349?

Tika - it just has to do with that silly site I found regarding the pets. It mentions 3:49 in it which I explain in a couple posts before this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm
Tiika Firedancer
kool ken

What is the 349?

I think Ken was refering to my original post, in which case it would be the story converted recap with cutscenes of the 349th consolidated move in my SW RPG.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 pm
hey guys sorry I'm not in much lately. I am getting ready to drive out to cali on friday. I will be taking more than a few days to get all the way to sunnyvale. I have been all over the place with work. I havent had a day off since the 14th. *huggles everybuddy*

*leaves a special huggles for kiara when ever she pops back in*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm
Sunnyvale is on the list of possible places for me to move to. eek If we ever move. gonk  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 pm
JoeEuphonium
hey guys sorry I'm not in much lately. I am getting ready to drive out to cali on friday. I will be taking more than a few days to get all the way to sunnyvale. I have been all over the place with work. I havent had a day off since the 14th. *huggles everybuddy*

*leaves a special huggles for kiara when ever she pops back in*

*huggles* Well I feel special all over now. Mirroring what Joe said, sorry I haven't been around. I'll be changing that over the next few days. Love you guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 pm
Exxos
Sunnyvale is on the list of possible places for me to move to. eek If we ever move. gonk
^.^ It would be fun Brandon. *huggles*  

JoeEuphonium

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm
JoeEuphonium
Exxos

Yes, I can see it now...

Random Guildie: "Can someone please smack Exxos upside the head?"
Joe: "Let me find my car keys and I'll be on it."
Exxos: gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 am
Exxos
JoeEuphonium
Exxos

Yes, I can see it now...

Random Guildie: "Can someone please smack Exxos upside the head?"
Joe: "Let me find my car keys and I'll be on it."
Exxos: gonk
thats sooo not true brandon.... god who do you think i am... it's like you don't even know me anymore.....

i mean.... I always put my car keys in the same place, I would never have to look for them... I'd be able to smack upside the head on spot . ^.^ hehehehehe *huggles* 4laugh  

JoeEuphonium

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 am
ok i got a ton to do in three hours before i go to work. I tried to get someone to cover for me but no one would. Oh well I can get it done still.

^.^ *big huggles to everybuddy* I just want to say that I love all of you very much and if you are feeling a lil blue or lonely I just want you to think of me and how much i love you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 am
Camwen
In case anyone is interested this forum lists items for the cash shop Dark Reflection items.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/dark-reflection-item-list-d/t.53738895/
thx cam.
i am interested in some items this time,
but i'l never be able to get them tough,
crying sweatdrop stare  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 am
@Exxos- That wang/wand thing made me laugh out loud for real. There was this stuffy buisness suite guy on our computer rentals who staired at me, blaugh I tried to pay my laugh off as a cough and it didn't work too well.

@Cam- I WANT A DARK REFLECTION!!! gonk They just had to go and release an awesome item that I want really bad in the middle of my quest. I hate Gaia sometimes... I really do. Hopefuly I can manage 10 dollars out of this week for gaia cash, that would get me one. Oh and then if I don't like whatever item I get or get a double I can sell them. That would get me there!!! blaugh  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games