Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai smiled weakly at him looking up towards him, her eyes seemed as though they were in a different place. " . . . Takeo Sensei's. . .different . . in his own way...." Truth was she didn't care for Takeo Sensei, but over time he would grow on her. I was hoping for someone different. But I can decided everything that happens in my life. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Takeo, huh..." Sypher turned his attention back on the man who was teaching. Takeo was an interesting looking character for all purposes It'd be neat to have trained with him as a genin... he thought then shook his head "Well, I'm sure that whatever happens, you'll come out stronger for it. I just hope hot pants up there," he pointed up at the boy on the pheonix, "Doesn't blow it. Nobody wants to teach someone who can't be taught or is too intent on his own teaching to learn." he shook his head and then "Who is that kid, anyways? I know he's Da- Imatokai-san's little brother." he cursed himself mentally. It was still too hard to call Dai by her name after their fight. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:10 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked up, her eyes seemed to sparkle for a split second. "Yes, . . . . that's Shiro-kun." She smiled looking back at Sypher. "Um, they look nothing alike. . but then again, I wouldn't know how the whole family thing works." Her face then darkened slightly at the thought of not meeting her own family. Oddly I've opened up more today. . .Sypher and the others helped with that. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Hm... Sypher turned his head away but watched Sky out of the corner of his eye for a few minutes "That's probably because Imatokai-san's adopted." he reached out and ruffled Sky's hair "You would be surprised how few of us have real families, Sky....not many of us know what it means to have a family." his smile was brittle this time and he ruffled her hair once more "You shouldn't let it bother you..." he turned his attention back to her sensei, Takeo, curious about how he would handle his unruly student. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai smiled softly and giggled as he ruffled her hair. She understood what he meant, people died a lot. Well it must be cool to have a bloodline, that way if you meet someone with the same bloodline it kinda connects the dots. "Oh, . . .well that explains then." Sukai replied softly, wondering what to do now. After completing the jutsu and meeting her teammates and Sensei.. .. that's all she had planned for the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm

The last straw had been broken, but he knew patience.

"Hm." It was all Takeo had to say before he turned to his other students and their newest arrival, a man he did not know. He had asked his name and if he was, indeed, their teacher, a question that he meant to answer. "Yes, I am. Takeo. Sypher, right? I think I've seen you around. It shames me for a fellow Jounin to see me like this, at odds with a rebellious student." A curt, short introduction, but he was vexed and could have done worse. Takeo took another drag, the red-and-black cigarette flaring slightly as it fed him deadly, life-choking smog, which he craved more than anything in the world. He shifted from one foot to the other, one hand over his chest and the other close to his face, holding his red-and-black cigarette.

His clones were another matter entirely.

With a small nod, one of the three clones began forming hand-seals, snickering amongst the others as they looked up at the insolent genin. Soon the clone completely disappeared, leaving behind a neat after-image, the only evidence it was ever there. the clone had moved, and jumped, up to engage Shiro. With one last handseal the clone put a hand to its mouth, to better control the flame, and spewed an intense, constant stream of fire towards the insolent genin. He's got learn that I know what the ******** I'm talking about, or just do as I ******** say.

[The ink clone is weak against Suiton, cannot use the techniques you know, and only spawns one clone, whereas the shadow Clone spawns three, can use those techniques, and has no such weakness. Plus, only the Shadow Clone is indistinguishable to a member of the Hyuuga and you're of the Ninjutsu-class which gets a crazy amount of jutsu. But now we gotta fight...]

Clone Chakra: 1 :: 325/325. 2 :: 325/325. 3 :: 325/325

Jutsu/Techniques used:

Goukakyuu no Jutsu [ Great Fireball Technique ]

Movement of Steel - S :: Simple

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher chuckled at Sky's comments "It does at that." he glanced up as Takeo should up, peeking at the clones over Takeo's shoulder then looked back at him, smiling "Nice to meet you. Its no problem." he said, holding a hand up "I'm sorry this is our first time meeting. So...he's a student too?" he asked, looking up at the boy on the pheonix "Looks like a handful...I had a few like that myself. Are you sure force is the best way to handle it?" he was curious. He'd never fought with any of his students no matter the issue Maybe if it had something else would have happened. he rubbed his cheek. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro quickly did hands signs keeping a second drawing on his scroll. "Ninpu choujuu giga." he said letting the phoenix take most the attack while he himself took some burns as while. Making sure his hands weren't badly damaged and he still had his Ukyo mizo. "NEVER ******** WITH MY FAMILY..." He yelled erupting from the burning inky mess on a dragon just to take out one clone. the dragon's fangs aimed at his neck, while ooshiro himself wobbled but kept his Ukyo mizo close. More then anything he was pissed at what Takeo said, saying to ******** off with his mom..

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 210/295

-40 for phoenix
-40 for dragon

Ooc: It does two clones like others and is physical thats all i need besides choujuu giga... my tai style is mirror image... ANY more clones and I'd be naruto, personality and all -_- . Along with the fact it specifically says Ooshiro burns through chakra easy.  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

"Sadly, yes, he is my student. He's stubborn, I'll give him that, but he lacks flexibility and intelligence. And yes, might does make right. We're soldiers, they're child soldiers, we run on a war economy, and I am not a nice person." Takeo was beyond the tranquil rage, he had calmed and cooled, and spoke softly. He filled his lungs with death once more and blew the smog into the sky, where a very small and one-sided altercation was taking place, but one that he ultimately paid no mind, especially not when he a fellow Jounin engaged in conversation. To ignore him would just be rude. "My sensei beat my a** raw when I got uppity, as did my father, and I deserved it. Besides, if you want to get technical about it, he's disobeying a superior officer. I could have him thrown in prison, fined, or hung, but a beating to establish dominance? It just shows how oh so merciful I am, and that I like hitting children." Takeo smiled at his own jokes, but in truth, he couldn't really call it a joke.

He did like hurting people.

"You don't have a family to ********. You were adopted." The clone replied flatly, unmoved and unaffected by the deeper meaning behind the words. It was a simple kage bunshin, and had no real feelings on the matter from either perspective, but it still fought, not that it had a choice either way. The dragon would be a slight problem, if only because of the fact that the clone was stuck mid-air, with only one technique that would really be wasted. Can't cut it in half, no mobility at all, so it's just going to be destroyed. The clone saw the dragon, watched the dragon, and began running through handseals. The dragon was quick enough to reach the clone by the time the handseals were finished, and before the jutsu could be used, forcing the clone to improvise a bit. The clone met the dragons' bite with its feet, forcing the clone into an insanely awkward position as the dragons jaws slowly closed on the fleshy feet that barely held its jaws at bay, but a moment was all the clone needed. The clone open its mouth and out flew a great volume of water, right into the face of the dragon and the boy, the one weakness of the ink-clansman.

The clone still looked ******** stupid with its feet in a dragons mouth, though.
[I am your teacher, and you need to BELIEVE IT.]

Clones: 1 :: 265/335, 2 :: 335/335, 3 :: 335/335

Techniques used:

Baku Suishouha [ Bursting Water Collision Waves ]
Official Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of Jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

A mere second on the dragon was all Shiro needed, as when he was flying on the dragon he was on the head of it. The thing about all clones was that no matter what clone it was when it takes enough damage it disperses. So as soon as Suiho was being launched, and the dragon was becoming ink again. Shiro's ukyo mizo was mid-swing to the first clones back aiming for the neck to trailing down, using the inks dispersal to cover his movement. Shiro didn't even care he was falling at the moment.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 210/295

OOC: no your shiro's sensei, and I told you in OOC that i really didn't need it and you forced it. I also said the bukijutsu he was going for what takeo and you told me to post about it.  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm
The same technique, huh? The clone thought with a hint of disdain for the repetition, but if it worked, it wouldn't have any thoughts any longer. The dragon was too close for another water jutsu, or any that the clone possessed that would dispel the dragon, forcing it to work with bukijutsu, not that it was complaining. Should have done this to begin with, really. The clone mused as it pulled its sword, forcing the blade against the dragons inky face, holding it from snapping further. It wasn't a good fix, a simple stalemate to give the clone some thinking room. Dragon is pushing, gonna hit the ground. Ground is drenched. The clone pushed off the dragon and went through another series of handseals, this time meeting the dragon head on, using it to push the clone faster, ever downward. The clone pushed off once more, when it felt the time was right, the clone landed feet-first in the murky puddle that had formed on the ground. The clone disappeared into the water as the dragon no-doubt crashed atop it, or it possibly move at the last minute, either way the clone was in the puddle, while the dragon was probably too far to move up and avoid the ground.

It never dawned on either Takeo, or clone, that Shiro might need some help not hitting the ground.
[It was a joke, relax. My character is stubborn, rude, and mean, and I dislike breaking character, and I'm enjoying the interaction to boot. If you're actually mad about all this I'll relent and do the bukijutsu with you.]

Clone chakra: 1 :: 255/335. 2 :: 335/335, 3 :: 335/335.

Mizutamari no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Technique ]
Official Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into a puddle of water on the ground. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro shoulder missed the clone due the the burns from Takeo's first attack which he rushed through, giving that clone time to react as he fell, and showing takeo he was behind him. However as he feel this time he did somethign rather interesting as normally an Ukyo artist needs a special scroll to draw and create. However Ooshiro was drawing on his arm, "Choujuu giga!" The drawing on his arm came to life and created a rather odd cobra with wings on his head, and two snakes as Shiro used that snake as a hook to pull himself on the roof. His sholder made a pop from the momentum of the rope snake but he didn't have time to worry as he quickly drew something on his arm once more as a counter measure. While he had the Ukyo Mizo in his hand and ready to go. "ink on the ground is drenched... no use reusing it... Right shoulders shot but movable... but I'm not giving up I will show him." He thought Keeping the snakes wrapped around his shoulder and arm to help with full movent.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 170/295

-40 for snakes.

OOC: sorry when i get into character its hard not to feel what they feel. It also means I'm having fun. However if you do hospitolize shiro he will need to stay unconscience until hospitol trip is over... He tends to "lash out" instinctivly there unless its for a reason other then himself.  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 am
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher watched the fight with interest, noting how Shiro reacted Kid has as many personality problems as Dai. he thought, scratching a spot on his chin "We're all soldiers in a war of our own making." he agreed. As Shiro fell, he looked a bit concerned but didn't interfere Not my student, not my place. But he was relieved the kid was smart enough to save himself "Ha. My sensei used a sword when I disobeyed. I learned real quick not to be a brat." he chuckled and slid his hands into his pockets "Well, I'm working outside the village so it was nice to meet you on my time inside. I hope we meet again." he bowed slightly then nudged Sky with his elbow "See ya later." Sypher glanced up at Shiro for a moment and put a hand on the side of the wall, muttering, his hand moving. The roof of the dojo would open up sharply to the sky. and the slats would start growing into trees. Soon the entire roof was riddled with trees and huge gaps open to the sky "More space to chase." he explained with a grin and left. It was unclear for whose benefit he'd changed the roof. Or maybe he just thought the dojo was dusty and needed some air. [☁]

((Exits))

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri arrived at the Academy, he had scrolls of his clan. He was lucky he was able to get them. They told him even if he was a Hatake by name. He was a Ranton by blood and they didn't want him to be weak. He took a seat on a bench and began to daydream about when he first started learning about the Ranton.

[ Laser Circus ] 1/11 Learning

Demetri was young, he couldn't really recall how young but he wasn't old enough to be in the academy. He father was the one training him on the basics of the technique. He was having trouble mixing his water and thunder elemental chakra together. His father was trying to explain it to him.

[ Laser Circus ] 2/11 Learning

"Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ]
Manipulating our ability to mold Raiton and Suiton, the user will perform the needed handsign and release threads of "liquid lightning" from their freehand. Because of their composition and formation, these beams deal both impact and electric damage. The user is also able to bend these beams toward their target in order to deliver pinpoint strikes. This is the basis of the techniques we use."

[ Laser Circus ] 3/11 Learning

Demetri's father told him to do it again. He did the handsign and held his hands out . A sort of halo appeared around his hands. But then it faded and did nothing. Demetri looked a the ground sad that he still couldn't do it.

[ Laser Circus ] 4/11 Learning

His father came up to him a cheered him. He told that everyone has trouble beginning but then after they have it down it flows better. He told him he would have to practice till he could use the laser circus. Demetri nodded cheerfully and did the handsigns again.

[ Laser Circus ] 5/11 Learning

He did the handsigns again and held his hands out. When the Halo appeared he focused on it hard. It was bright and he held it together a bit longer than last time. But yet again the light began to fade. It soon disappeared into nothingness. He could hear his father sigh he didn't not want to disappoint.
[ Laser Circus ] 6/11 Learning

He wanted to get this jutsu right. His clan already didn't like him because the way he looked. It wasn't his fault he had silvery hair and didn't have a dark complexion as them. But it didn't really matter he knew the only thing that would make them open thier eyes would be being the best ranton user ever.

[ Laser Circus ] 7/11 Learning

So with that in his head he got to work. Instead of trying to use the technique he decided on a different appoarch. He took a seat on the floor and closed his eyes. His father had shown him the technique before and he knew what it looked like.

[ Laser Circus ] 8/11 Learning

His father would do the handsigns and a halo would appear in front of him. Then from the halo bolts of water and lightning would come out. His father could control the bolts and how they moved. He could make them bend and turn a different direction. He could hit a target behind a wall.
[ Laser Circus ] 9/11 Learning

Demetri then imagined himself doing it. He saw that himself doing the handseals. And then he saw the halo appearing in front of him. Then right after he saw the bolts come out and he could bend them, just like his father.

[ Laser Circus ] 10/11 Learning

And with that Demetri opened his eyes. His father saw a fiercness with in him and smiled. He watched as his soon did the heals seals. A halo appearing before him. Then Bolts of water and lighting shoot out from it and head out towards a tree, then he made them bend and go around the tree.
[ Laser Circus ] 11/11 Learned
(-1 post bloodline techniques)

Demetri was suddenly brought back to reality remembering that day. His father told him he was one of the youngest people to learn the technique. He looked out the window and saw fireworks, probably the people he met earlier. He wished he could go have fun. But he had work to do.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games