Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 pm
mmm soup indeeeeeeeed. I love some Vegi Beef or Chicken and Rice soup!!!! oh oh and the best... is MINESTRONE!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am
My favorite soup is what we call as "Summer soup". It's made of vegetables that grow here at summer time. For example peas, carrots, cauliflowers, potatoes and so on. The original recipe doesn't have any meat in it. Only vegetables and some milk in the soup. It's really good. 3nodding

Am I the only one who find this summer event slightly boring. The fights might take up to 15 minutes and you just click the buttons. The bosses are easy to beat and the items are ok but not super fabulous. Maybe it's just me.  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 am
Lilygwen
My favorite soup is what we call as "Summer soup". It's made of vegetables that grow here at summer time. For example peas, carrots, cauliflowers, potatoes and so on. The original recipe doesn't have any meat in it. Only vegetables and some milk in the soup. It's really good. 3nodding

Am I the only one who find this summer event slightly boring. The fights might take up to 15 minutes and you just click the buttons. The bosses are easy to beat and the items are ok but not super fabulous. Maybe it's just me.
how long does it take to collect all the items for a camp? and that soup DOES sound yummy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 am
Good Morning Everybuddy! ^.^ Coffee anyone? *sips a warm mug*  

JoeEuphonium

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 am
Lilygwen

Yeah you're not the only one. I find it too boring - and the only item I really want is the stack of gold. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:02 am
I've been playing it now for few evenings ... I guess about two hours total and I'm on level 7. I've got one item so far besides the start jacket item you get so I have no idea what it would take to get all of them. My guess is more hours that I have to spare to this event.  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 pm
Camwen
Lilygwen

Yeah you're not the only one. I find it too boring - and the only item I really want is the stack of gold. lol
yeah, you're not the only one lily.
and same here cam, i only want the stack of gold to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm
Tiika Firedancer
@Exxos I totally fell your pain with the Claire Danes/ Jared Leto thing.

Also, this conversation is weird. Kira, you're not the only one who's confused. I've learned that it's best just to smile and nod and not get involved any further. Why? Because insanity is contagious!! biggrin
hehe,
you got a point there Tiika xp  

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 pm
@Erin: no, i didnt forgot that "WE" the members of this guild, are confusing rofl

@cam: looking back for the "incident" from this convo made me only more confused this time xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm
So something new happened today.... Roomies moved in and they woke us up this morning! We was like wtf... cause we was not use to them being here lol and Amy one of the roomies told us she was gonna start doing so, so that we wake up early lol  

-Neurotic-Soul-

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Yahooooo Success!! I had enough junk that I didnt use anymore to sell off and get my Nightmare Sash!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:10 pm
Evening everybuddy! I think I am going to give a stab at the camp chaos thingy.  

JoeEuphonium

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm
JoeEuphonium
Evening everybuddy! I think I am going to give a stab at the camp chaos thingy.

Don't stab it to hard.. it may break! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm
*Streaks through*  

LillianFair18

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:14 pm
LillianFair18
*Streaks through*
*glomps like a serial glomper* heart heart heart heart heart  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games