Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:41 am
PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp let out a short laugh as Force talked, it was very much like him. He couldn't help but find it was humorous that Force could still give a flirtatious 'I'm all for being rough but not now' to Shadow Walker. And then explaining the situation Warp couldn't help but shake his head as he created a few forcefields around various bruises and cuts Theonis had acquired. It only took a few seconds before returning the skin, flesh, and veins to its original state. "They were actually fairly kind to you all things considering," Warp said as his forcefields evaporated once they served their purposes. "I suppose they realized you weren't actually Brotherhood then and just another rogue homo-superior, then? Though, they did just leave you in a cell to die... Well, did I get everything?" Warp asked as he initiated auto pilot.

Turning in his chair, Warp raised a brow at Force and said, "Anyways, unlike you, I've always been better at creating bad blood between people-I wasn't recruited for my natural charisma to say the least."

"Let's see what did you miss? New wildlife in Genosha briefly... that is a dragon problem that Blink end up apparently dropping with its creator Myth from the X-men at the bottom of the ocean next to the Titanic, which is why she end up crashing at my place actually, it was so I could keep an eye on her... she's good but still everyone has their limits. There was a temporary family visit by my sister when we picked her up from a MRD rally in New York City, her little team end up deciding to stage a rescue, which is how we end up with Myth in the first place. I ran into the Black Reaper who apparently can steal powers and conveniently has mine now. Blink and I rewired a Sentinel to target homosapiens at the MRD rally which end up leading to a new head of the MRD-I'm not sure if you heard that from your apparent friend or not...." He said pausing as he referred to Hypnos.

"Oh and do you remember the blonde kid Amp who used to be with the Brotherhood that the official story is died... well, now I get to come clean and explain that the brat is a traitor because somewhere along the way he decides that stalking my sister to join up with the X-men was good enough for him. If it wasn't for the fact that apparently he can drain powers too, now," Warp said, "I'd actually expect the brat to show back up in a few days... Cassie isn't exactly the type to put up with him for long. Regardless, I'm sure you understand, despite what he can do he's pretty useless without another homo-superior to get out of his cage and that is what happened."

Warp let out an annoyed sigh and ran his fingers through his dark hair, "And that's more or less the excitement you missed, beyond a few new Brotherhood recruits. Now, what's the story of the black and red haired bloke? Hypnos was it?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:07 am
Dmitri Kovac
a.k.a. Amp

User Image

Cassie smirked glancing down before glancing back at Sebastian as with her finger tip essentially wrote-not that it would do any good as she didn't bother with pencil or paper-out several various chemical formulas for chemical bonds and in her head began to calculate the bonds in her head during the silence that grew in the classroom. Sebastian was expecting a lot if he really expected exciting answers from highschoolers. Besides it was chemistry, he probably was lucky to have students awake for the class. She could have provided a few answers but instead smirked as she waited for the ones truly in the class-she was technically an observer-it wasn't her job to answer chemistry questions. Also, she wasn't about to test her luck.

Dmitri frowned as he watched Cassie's act as she sat down and her almost too innocent smile-he realized why her stare at Sebastian disturbed him slightly as she watched Sebastian-it wasn't just a pit of jealousy in Dmitri where he wished she gave him more than the half second's unhappy glance that she gave Dmitri and the attention she focused on Sebastian-it wasn't the fact her bright green eyes were a color that asked to be looked at-no, it was the fact he recognized for the briefest moment the calculation between her green eyes. It wasn't exactly the same cold calculation her brother, Warp, had, and his eyes were a distinct blue instead of green like hers, but it was almost as if a need to understand.

He glanced back to the board and front of the class where the silence grew. It was deafening to Dmitri and he sighed and spoke up irritated, his gray eyes narrowed, "I didn't know we were also learning oxymorons today. Something common isn't probably going to be all that interesting," He said, glad at least having all the tutoring from Blink he was well versed in English and could break the silence with someone and at least make his answer not sound nearly as boring as it would be, besides there was Cassie there to make an impression on. "Why not, hydrogen peroxide? I mean it is common... kind of boring though, but like I said, I wasn't aware we were going over oxymorons along with Chemistry, Mr. Arkain. Hydrogen Peroxide would be H2O2, right?"

Cassie glanced over at Dmitri for the briefest moment to roll her eyes, before leaning forward at the desk. The kid was annoying and snarky... maybe she'd get some entertainment as well from the class besides eye candy and reminding Sebastian of her presence. She glanced towards the door, hiding the small smirk on her face.

ProphecyDestroyer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:15 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh yeah that's the spot." He responded as Warp healed his wounds."Must have been my natural charm that made them go easy on me." He responded casually. He frowned upon hearing what he had missed. Apparently...a lot!

"s**t man, seems all the good stuff happens when I'm not around. A Dragon...dude that sounds awesome. But I thought he couldn't do animals. Interesting. And the Black Reaper? Damn, that's just one pile of trouble into another.. Yeah I remember that kid. Head over heels for your sister, which is understandable after all she is beautiful. But wasn't Amp locked up?" Force asked as he was connecting the dots in his head." Wait, blonde kid, Shadow's on probation, she's a teleporter, into blondes as you say and Amp had someone help him escape his confinement....."Force looked over at Warp a bit more serious." She helped him escape didn't she? How long did she know the guy? Or am I misinterpretating things?" It seemed Force's mind was still as sharp as ever.

"Gotta take a look at these new recruits.Maybe help em out with their powers a bit. I'm good at that s**t." He joked before turning to the more situation at hand." Yeah...Hypnos, he is one of the strongest Telepaths I know. I think he is at least as strong as Alexavier but I don't think we've ever seen that guy be serious with it. Anyway, I think he said he was in Nevada and he only visited me when he slept. Astral projection and stuff like that. With MRD for his own reasons. Besides that's he's an alright kinda guy. Gave me plenty of info during my time there. Most likely because he was bored. The guy thinks he can do anything then again, he might be near Omega level so I wouldn't be surprised if he seriously thought that. But you shouldn't ever trust that guy." Force said with his arms crossed." Can't ever trust a telepath."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 am
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker sitting among the boxes in a seat with her belt on as they lifted off. She looked up as she heard Force thanking her, at least someone appreciated my efforts... She wanted to respond and say something about how Warp could learn something from Force but she kept it to herself. At some point the flight made her sleepy and she drifted asleep as they flew over to Genosha.

She had this dream. It was all dark and all she could see was herself in the middle Amp on one side, Warp on the other and Force behind her. She reached out to Amp, he looked over one shoulder and said with a kind smile "Thanks for helping me escape." Then he turned and looked over his other shoulder, his face was angered and almost demonic looking, "Never help me again! Don't talk to me! Don't even look at me!" Her hand backed away. It was a dream but it still stung, the distance between them grew long until she couldn't see him. She tried reaching out to Warp. He turned on one side, he seemed in a good mood. He smiled and had open arms, "You can tell me anything, I'm in a good mood." Then he turned on the other side facing her with glowing blue eyes, his expression anger and demonic. "How dare you back stabbed me by letting him go! You'll never be forgiven for that!" the rest of the Brotherhood team look at her with judging eyes. She backed away and ran, ran right into Force. "What's the matter beautiful? Want to come to my place?" he then proceeded to touch her in a way she didn't want to be touched, without his hands.

"STAY AWAY!!!" her eyes had tears streaking out of them. She tried to calm herself taking a few deep breaths.

The shadows rippled as she shouted.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 am
PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"All the good stuff?" Warp said narrowing his blue eyes at Theonis dangerously, "And, I'll kindly ask you to keep your inappropriate thoughts away from my little sister. Then again, the Brotherhood does call her Heartbreaker for a reason, you are aware her power is telepathic in nature and she would eat you alive..." He glanced away annoyed and let out a sigh as Force put the points together and Warp said twisting the truth slightly in the affair of Amp, "I did say he had help... and yes it was Shadow Walker's work that successfully allowed Amp's escape but you are free to interpret the situation as whether it is a matter of her stupidity or willingness. Amp's first attempt actually resulted in Blink's probation so it is up for you to interpret it as you will. As neither of us are telepaths we won't actually know the truth in regards to Shadow Walker's involvement."

Warp pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to what Force said about Hypnos. "We're further at a disadvantage, considering the X-men have Emma Frost, though more likely an Alpha level telepath than omega, but they do have Myth who Blink stated confidently is omega level... and if my sister does use Amp to strengthen her power she would in many ways be an unquestionable goddess... and if the MRD have an Omega level telepath..." Warp sighed, "And quite frankly I've always felt Alexavier is too unstable to be reliable..."

He sat back, "Actually, it would be interesting to see if my sister could trump Hypnos if they ever met in person... her secondary power is fairly terrifying and we already have an example of what her primary power can-" Before Warp could continue, he jumped up as shadowy threads snaked out from the shadows under the dashboard controls of the jet and his seat and there was a scream from the back of the plane.

Warp took a deep breath as the shadows returned to normal and said with a dark expression at Force, "Well, as you can tell, the problem with new residents of Genosha which all of these recruits except Blink, doesn't tend to be actually using their powers it is controlling their powers... and few of us get to the island completely intact, after all... you want to try out that natural charm of yours, Force? And maybe grab a flashlight while you're at it..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:15 am
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Sebastian smirked. "Very well, Mr. Kovac." he said, writing the chemical equation on the board. "Hydrogen Peroxide is definitely a common chemical, but it's far from boring. Usually it's only used as a common wound disinfectant, but it has thousands of other uses. Some examples can include the cleaning of drinking water, it is used by some veterinarians to induce vomiting in animals, and in concentrated forms can be used as a propellant in rocketry and other explosives."

He glanced at Cassie. His eyes saw every detail as she wrote out different chemical equations on her desk with her finger. He recognized several usual equations, though one or two mistakes.

"Dmitri, perhaps for homework you can find a bit more of the uses of Hydrogen Peroxide around the school. Moving on!" He quickly mapped out the bonds between the formulas on the board. "The valence electrons are shared between atoms, causing the atoms to combine together to create the substance, everyone in here knows that." He shrugged. "Or at least you all should, I've only been gone a week or so. So we'll move on to chemical reactions."

He yawned slightly. He pointed at the chemistry books. "Everyone grab a book and we'll move on to Chapter 12. Read the first section about combustion. Tomorrow will be our first lab: Handheld Fireballs. Unless of course you lot finish early." he finished with a wink. The students should enjoy that lab. After all, didn't everyone enjoy pyrotechnics?

Inventory:

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:43 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"No, inappropriate thoughts here. Just saying she is beautiful, which she is. I know better than to go after her." Force replied in a more disarming way."But man you got your work cut out for you haven't you?"

"Jesus!" Force said as he jumped back into his seat as the snakes appeared"Well that's not something you see everyday. Say what you will about our kind....it's never boring that's for sure." He said with a bit of a joke calming himself down a little.

"I should definitely try to help her control those powers of hers. This ain't good for her." Force put on his shirt." Don't wanna give her any wrong impressions, walking in shirtless while she is freaking out in the dark. Not gonna make that mistake again." He joked. Reaching out to grab a flashlight to look at Warp." How many times have I done damage control because of problems you had with women? Try to smile for a change. it goes a long way with women as long as you are being genuine." He turned on the flash light and walked towards the storage area.

"Hey, you okay in there? I'm coming in so please don't skewer me with those shadows. " He slowly opened the door and entered. With a quick look around he found her in tears. He didn't shine the light directly at her. It was mostly on the floor as he walked over. Sitting himself down on a crate opposite of her, he looked at her," What's wrong? Bad dream?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker calmed her nerves when she heard someone coming down the stairs. When Force sat across from her, "No! Stay away!" she backed away into her shadow. "What did Warp send you down here to have your way with me?! 'You may have a chance with her... You remember the rules right?'" She sighed and let out a breath, "Yes it was a bad dream... and you were part of it..."

mc2

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:10 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"What the hell are you going on about? Seriously....what?" Force replied completely surprised by her response. Or rather the way she reached that conclusion.

"First of all,no. Warp asked me to check up on you since you were screaming and we were almost attacked by your shadow snakes thingies. Second, about my so called chances., he said that because he knows what I'm like and what kind of women I like. He also said that because he mentioned blondes, which I partially am." Force explained as he grabbed a pluck of his hair." Third, Warp meant his house rules, which are pretty much something everybody knows with some common sense."

"And finally, why the ******** would you even say stuff like that? He sent me to have my way with you? Seriously? Do you really see him ordering someone to do that. Or more importantly, do you really see me doing that? Okay, you don't really know me but.....that kinda hurts to be honest. I came down here because you and Warp aren't really buddies. I was kind of worried when I heard you scream like that so I came to check up on you. That's it, I swear."

He let out a sigh." So did I do something to you in that dream of yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker came out the shadow she was hiding in as Force explained how ridiculous her claim was. "I'm sorry... things have been going downhill as of late.

Warp really pissed me off with that comment. It kind of felt like, he was saying, here's Shadow Walker she's all yours Force, because I don't care. I felt like I was merely something that he merely tossed aside and that hurt. With no recognition of my efforts, not a kind word.

Regardless, how can I have a thing for blondes if I've never been in a relationship with one or with anyone for that matter? Even if I did have a thing for blondes it was none of his business to mention it. At least my family got that right... my private life remained private.

With that comment... he didn't care... I shouldn't have told him anything... should have kept it to myself... he wouldn't be so mad… I get the sense he said that to rub it in, what I told him this morning.'"

"To answer your question... yeah... let's just say you rubbed me the wrong way..." she closed her legs, "with your power..." By the way she looked down she felt like it really happened. Then she looked back up to Force.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:59 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"Yeah Warp has a way with words. Too bad it's the wrong way. He isn't the leader of the Brotherhood to make friends. I think he'd prefer to be on good grounds with everyone on the team but he definitely won't hold back if you cross him, which....you're feeling right now. From what I understand you helped Amp escape. So I can understand that he's still angry. In his eyes the enemy has gained a huge advantage then again I think you did the right thing. Genosha is a place for our kind to live in. To be free in. Not to be locked up in." Force admitted."And just to say it again, I do appreciate what you've done for me. Warp tagged along but you got me out of there so thank you." he said with a smile as he looked right at her.

Force observed her behavior as she told him about her dream. He could kind of guess what it was about. It may have been the first time a girl dreamed about him so quickly but if it's like this he'd rather not have it.

"I...see." Force said slowly." I guess I'm...sorry? But you don't know my power yet so how would you know what my power was in your dream?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 am
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

Meanwhile Myth was getting ready for his classes. He didn't have a lot because his classes weren't mandatory but still highly recommended. He wore a tight dark green t-shirt with a more camouflaged army-like pants. He never wore shoes during his classes. As he walked around he twirled a quarterstaff in between his fingers. He was thinking about what to do this class. Dean Nixon never prepared a lot before classes. They usually followed up on each other quite naturally. Myth had adopted that part of Dean Nixon.

He noticed he had a few first timers in his class. That's okay. " For those of you who've never participated in my classes before, this is not for fun! The only reason you should be taking this class is because you want to know how to defend yourself and protect others in combination with your natural born powers. Learning martial arts will give you all a major advantage on combat. Most mutants don't bother to learn any because they feel that their own power is enough. They could not be any more wrong. Especially these days with those collars. This will give you an edge." Myth spoke in a firm voice." Those who have been here before, continue with your previous training. Remember, my rule still applies. If you see an opening in my guard, you take it even if I am focused on something else during this class. Keep an eye on your surrounding. Be aware, that is all I ask of you right now."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker smiled a little and nodded as he pointed out how he thought she did the right thing. It was exactly what she was thinking, they were no better than the MRD if they simply locked him up. Yet it was more than that, it may have been a heavy crush, but in some ways she hoped she'd be the one to break the spell. But after their last encounter, that would not be the case, it was a foolish hope to begin with. She began to feel a bit more appreciated as Force thanked her right there. Force seemed to be a really nice guy and she felt absolutely dreadful that her dream depicted him as otherwise. She started to feel a little more at ease.

He apologized about the dream, even though he didn't do it himself, he apologized. Then he asked a very good question, "You know, you're right... I don't think he ever mentioned what your power was exactly. Forgive me for jumping to the conclusion, with a code name like Force, I thought it was something to do with ... I don't know some form of telekinesis. I felt... in the dream, I felt pressure... I'm no Amp that's for sure. I really can't tell for certain if I'm right. Unless you explain your power yourself, ofcourse."

mc2

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force let out a laugh. "Well that is surprising. It uh...actually is Pressure control. So you were spot on in your dream. Ha, that really is impressive. Or maybe my name gave it away too much huh?" He laughed as he put his flash light down in the air. Literally just put it there like it was laying on an object, while there was none. None the less, it laid there perfectly.

"It's kind of like that. But yeah, I do use it for a huge variety of things. It has such major applications! I also use it for more....erotic situations. But I doubt you want to hear about that considering your dream experience just now. Hmm what else to do with my power.....I can make you fly if you want. Well, you just float and I kinda control where you go but thats also something I doubt you'd want right now."Force continued."Maybe it's a bit personal but....does this happen often? Your powers going out of control when you lose emotional control?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker listened to Force and quirked her eyebrow when he pointed out that her dream was spot on. She frowned a little when he pointed out that he used it for erotic situations, something else that her dream got spot on. She shook her head and backed away a little in agreement and again agreeing that she didn't want him to make her fly.

"I don't lose emotional control often, from that perspective, no it doesn't happen often. However there are times my power doesn't work. Like this morning after I tried doing the right thing in telling Warp. He was scaring me with how furious he was. Normally I would get away in the shadows but I couldn't get out of there. It was like I was so scared that my power blanked out on me.

Then when I first came to Genosha... I had some sort of amnesia and wasn't fully aware about my power. I was trying to remember the last thing I could remember, which was almost drowning in a coffin." She bit her lip at the sound at the last part."That sounded a bit weird... but, let's just say my parents don't want anything to do with me because of my gifts... Regardless... when grasped that memory I was sinking and was struggling to keep afloat. I was afraid to let it swallow me whole... I was glad that Warp was there to help me. Other then, then and just now as you pointed out... my power hasn't been out of control.

Though usually when I sleep I have ended up somewhere else sometimes it's the same place sometimes it's some other country. I was lucky enough to be able to use my power to get back home... but otherwise I can't blindly jump, at least not yet."

"I guess part of what led me to such horrible conclusion of a dream was Warp said this morning 'the best way to mend a broken heart is to find a greater love'. I guess in a sense I got the impression he was playing match maker in his own way." she said as she rubbed the back of her head. "That wasn't all in the dream Warp and Amp were there..." she told him about the rest of the dream, how two sided everything seemed.

It was nice to be able to talk to someone freely, like she could with Amp.

mc2

Nova Blancke

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games