Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

OldDollFaces

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 am
My family really doesn't care I think, both me and my twin watch it together  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 am
my rents rn't that happy wit my addiction 2 anime...i quote it all the time (and idk if they appreciate the yelling at my bro in the little japanese i've picked up) whenever i get into a new show that's been recommended they get kinda worried...they think i'm not "well-rounded" enough but i'm sooo in love wit death note! especially l! me and my friend charlie were arguinh cuz he said light is better...i admit he's got the whole mass-murderer thiong going 4 him...but l is just hilarious! mainly only my friends kno just how much anime i REALLY watch... tho idk y watching detective conan is ok but they get worried bout inuyasha (which i've been watching since i was 7) and death note (which they say is 2 dark) ninja HELLO! that's wat the appeal is!  

addiction2anime

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:02 am
my family knows i like death note my bro knows i like L 9i'm a girl) and i recently explained the show to my dad and told him of shinigamis and everything else  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 am
I hav to hide it from my mom ninja but my dad is ok with it 3nodding !  

Yinmasha2

Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:11 pm
its such a bummer that some people cant freely express their love for Death Note. crying

but im glad to say that i am one of the people who can.

my folks and sibs already know that im obsessed with anime and they already know i'm weird so they dont really care about what i read.

except maybe my folks start caring if i suddenly started reading Hentai. LOL. and i did read those. long time ago.

anyway, there. my love for anime and DEATH NOTE is free to be expressed... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm
My mom likes the anime, it was my grandparents that werent so sure. . .
They saw the manga book and thought i was suicidal -.- like DeathNote is such an emo thing!! I was insulted but i had to explain before they got too carried away with it. . . I dont think they liked it either way.  

Kyo~ko

Shameless Gawker

GreenEyedSummer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 pm
My parents know of my obsessions, but they don't KNOW about them... They know that I have an anime problem, but they would most likely be disturbed by the subject matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

My father doesn't know since I don't live with him. However, my mom does know. In fact.. she likes L a lot too. She favorites him, and even cried over his death.

Previous Ryuzaki

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 am
BLooDYxxNiGHTS
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Monstre_Charmant
*sympathizes with Kyoko and Serenity*
Awww...

What the heck's wrong with our parents' generation? mad

i feel sorry too but about parents....mine +50 and they like Death Note as i have said before, what age group do you mean by for parents?

...b***h mad My parents are 46 and 48...

hmmm from the first page
anywhooo its weird my mom is 53 and she likes anime and manga too well not to the point where she does it on her own but she seems interested whe i watch and read it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 am
My dad likes anime and manga, my mom doesn't care for it though, my grandma watched DN with me and my dad and a few of my uncles and cousin. My grandma loves the Ghost Hunt anime though and my dad gets mad if I watch a select few anime by myself. Like Darker Than Black, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Death Note, etc.  

sugakoushi

SquishyFishy4

1,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:08 am
My parents could care less about my Death Note L addiction...OMG I HAVE A TWIN TOO!!!! AND we watch Death Note together AND we love L! That's SO weird.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 pm
I too am forced to conceal my love for DN and more specificly L; but I do have some friends that are like the chars: the only L thing I do is put my thumb in my mouth and hold things like him, my other friend IS L, borderline anorexic but has the soul of a fat child. And still another is Light/Kira, also skinny and slightly power hungery. And the girl I like is Misa for obvious reasons.  

Lwantssugark

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:10 pm
I haven't had to conceal my Death Note love...my mom might get irritated once in a while with my anime addiction, but! I have gotten her to watch the Death Note movies. =p She was really into the second one, which cracked me up that she was asking questions about it. XD I think she liked L! She's also seen a bit of the anime, so I think it's all good. Hee. Converting family members...one step at a time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:47 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a fetish be more of a sick sexual obsession than just liking something alot?  

King Geek

prity bird

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 pm
well my parents know i watch death note, and they're not exactly happy about it but they leave me alone. but they do not however, know about my fetish/obsession over L sweatdrop  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff