Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:57 pm
Vladimir
I've also got a question:

If someone were to become a 'sannin' (Assuming you can, although i dont see it on the ninja ranks)

Would it bepossible to learn techniques from that person?

(I.E.)

Spliff become a Sannin

Jiff wants to learn a technique created by spliff

Spliff trains and teaches Jiff the techniqe

Jiff learns the technique after 30 posts. (15 posts from sannin, 15posts frompupil)

This is correct actually. From what I've been told, you can be trained by anyone who has 30,000 Skill Points or more. Either your correct about it going twice as fast, or it goes twice as long. It really depends on how active the people are that are doing the training and teaching.

Drago, Bone, Damian, and Quix are the Sannin I believe. Since they are the strongest at the moment, but I believe only Drago has proclaimed the rank.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:13 pm
jashu555
Vladimir

If someone were to become a 'sannin' (Assuming you can, although i dont see it on the ninja ranks)

(I.E.)

Spliff become a Sannin

Jiff learns the technique after 30 posts. (15 posts from sannin, 15posts frompupil)

This is correct actually. From what I've been told, you can be trained by anyone who has 30,000 Skill Points or more. Either your correct about it going twice as fast, or it goes twice as long. It really depends on how active the people are that are doing the training and teaching.

Drago, Bone, Damian, and Quix are the Sannin I believe. Since they are the strongest at the moment, but I believe only Drago has proclaimed the rank.

Yea I think he's right but you can't learn their made up techniques  

Nyu_Panda_King

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:22 pm
Anotehr thing. Drago and Bone are both Sannins if not Kages. Anyways, you can't learn a made up technique from another person. It's just a rule that Drago made. Thoght it may not be stated, it's well known among us mods.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:12 pm
jashu555
Vladimir

(I.E.)

Spliff become a Sannin

Thank you! ^.^ That makes things clearer. ^.^

*Marks Jashu up another notch in the 'mod liking' post*

Congratulations! *Sees drago and bone* ... Er...  

Vladimir

Quixilver05

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:34 pm
*Starts to sulk off in the corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:21 am
jashu555
hurdy13
The jutsu he has are listed in Hidden Mist

MY question:

What is Mist Instantaneous Body Skill?

and what is Instantaneous Water Body Skill?

1) Mist instantaneous Body Skill is the body flicker except using the art of mist with it.

2) Same thing applies here, accept for water.

Pretty much anything that says 'Instantaneous Body Skill' in it can be referred to as 'Shunshin no Jutsu', or Body Flicker.
kay thanks!  

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nyu_Panda_King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 am
Does anyone know what these techniques do?

One-Ton Sword Skill: 1000 Skill Points
Shuriken/ Kunai Transformation: 700 Skill Points  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:21 am
Vladimir
jashu555
Vladimir

(I.E.)

Spliff become a Sannin

Thank you! ^.^ That makes things clearer. ^.^

*Marks Jashu up another notch in the 'mod liking' post*

Congratulations! *Sees drago and bone* ... Er...

^_^;; I'm not a mod... and Sk8er, I can't answer your question because I didn't create those skills. Ask one of the moderators who created the steel village.  

The Jashu

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:44 pm
sk8erboy123845
Does anyone know what these techniques do?

One-Ton Sword Skill: 1000 Skill Points
Shuriken/ Kunai Transformation: 700 Skill Points
I would like to know as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:52 pm
Allow Me to Answer Some of YOur questions..Welcome to Chat WIth Drago.

now lets get the fire roaring and a hot cup of cocoa. Now For your answer
One Ton Sword- Take a wiled guess what it is..ITs a sword that to you feels like it is light but it acutaly ways a ton. IT can do a whopping amount of damange.

Now Shuirken and Kunai Transformation- You can break down the metal into its most lowest state. And mold it from there. You can make it like a metal sharpnail or something else in the kunai size.

Now that we cleared that up. *Throws the hot cocoa on the camera guy and goes and kills him.*

Lets get back to rping.  

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nyu_Panda_King

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:56 pm
Drago_the_Blackrose
Allow Me to Answer Some of YOur questions..Welcome to Chat WIth Drago.

now lets get the fire roaring and a hot cup of cocoa. Now For your answer
One Ton Sword- Take a wiled guess what it is..ITs a sword that to you feels like it is light but it acutaly ways a ton. IT can do a whopping amount of damange.

Now Shuirken and Kunai Transformation- You can break down the metal into its most lowest state. And mold it from there. You can make it like a metal sharpnail or something else in the kunai size.

Now that we cleared that up. *Throws the hot cocoa on the camera guy and goes and kills him.*

Lets get back to rping.

Lol I feel bad for the camera guy. Thanks for the answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:02 am
I just want to make sure I get this right about the Hachibi. I figure I do not get any of them while it is dormant:

Quote:
The host of the 8 tailed snake demon has increased intelligence, wisdom, strength, and speed. The host has snake eyes and a forked tongue.

The host of the Hachibi is indeed terrible. Having the demon inside of the host makes them unaturally evil.

The host has the ability to summon evil spirits to help it fight. Not quite like Nekomata, these spirits are just ethereal. The host also has the ability to turn parts of his body into protective scales. The hosts eyes can also be used as weapons, with a piercing glare, the Host can instill images to the enemy of anything he wants. The host also has two types of manifestation. A controled one and an uncontrolled one.

Controled: The Hachibi's chakra will cover the host in green chakra. In the form of a humanod serpent having 8 tails. The host has even more inhanced strength speed and stamina in this form. Also has the ability now to call dark spirits to fuse with his chakra and give him boosts in power. This, while being a very powerful manifestation is not as powerful as the uncontrolled one.

Uncontrolled: Happens when the host manifests because of fear, pain, or anger. Instead of him controling it, the Hachibi will take control of the body. Its snake eyes glowing yellow as the green chakra covers the body. The body will also be covered in scales of a snake.he also has a very sharp tongue, The scales can open up and be shot foreward like paper thin projectiles that are extremely sharp. The host gets all the abilities of the controlled manifestation, but these are even more enhanced. Bringing the Host up to Kyuubi's 9 tailed manifestation point. But unlike the Kyuubi, the Hachibi has a limit to chakra. So he will have to keep using his evil spirits to power him up to stay in the form.

klamachpin

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:19 am
IS that what you want instead of having the powers of the lightning demon ? See here in the guiold we only made the first two demons the same from the show. But if you want that demon instead of our created one its no problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:29 pm
Drago_the_Blackrose
IS that what you want instead of having the powers of the lightning demon ? See here in the guiold we only made the first two demons the same from the show. But if you want that demon instead of our created one its no problem.
Where is the one that the guild created posted so that I can compair them... Can you PM it to me.  

klamachpin

Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games