Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:46 pm
Fea Line
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pete and Momda would not believe him even if he told them what had happened and what all he had just been through. Of course....maybe they would...who knows. All he knew was that s**t had just went down, he never managed to find Dad but now suddenly Venus was back, thinks were pink, everyone seemed ok and...

"Pete?!" he paused, hearing his name called...over and over again.

"HERE!" he called back, scanning the crowed for his blue twin and rushing over to him. "I'm ok! You're ok! Were you....with the maze....did you find Dad???!" his words spilled out like a waterfall, not able to control them.

DaemonGabrielle

Pelothos grabbed his brother and yanked him to him with a hard cry. "Thank the gods and goddesses you're alive. Momdad won't kill me!" Letting his brother talk, he shook his head before answering his questions. "I didnt even make it to the maze. Adonis came and snagged me from momdad, and told to sit and wait. Something about an earring. Ears? I wasn't real sure, since his oil kinda oozed into my ear." He explained.

Holding his brother at arm's length, he eyed him up and down and asked "You are ok, aren't you? They didnt hurt you?" He shuddered at the idea of momdad finding out one if his babies was hurt. He was worried about parker, as well. He didn't seem quite the same.

The Pothos Family
Bring it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:47 pm
Krayyven wasn't really sure where she had been dumped off too. In fact, part of her wasn't sure she wanted to be dumped here anyways, there was a handsome hawk fellow back there.....though he did seem evil....and that other raven seemed none too keen on sharing her. Still.

The purple harpy sighed.

Rubbing her temples, she glanced around at all the pink and puff and overly scented things. Groaning, she clasped her hand over her face and sighed. This was not at all the event she had expected it to be. Almost dying.... almost losing her little toy and that handsome firebird. She didn't feel any tingles so she wasn't sure the firebird was around anymore. Shame.

What about her little toy though? As terrible as this event had been... he at least stuck by her side and she owed him that much of a thanks. "Where did he get too?" she blinked, scanning the crowed.

The moment she found him at the tables, she felt a p***k in her spine. Flaring out her wings she shook herself a moment.....then smiled. Silly little Twog. Sneaking over towards him, she snuck up behind him and grabbed his tail, albeit more gently this time. Taking it and playing with the fluffy tail tip gently, she laughed softly, more warmly. "Well....hello little my play thing."

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kelpie was disappointed that they had been saved before she had a chance to get her revenge on Eris. She wanted to get back at that goddess she had taken the prank way too far. Least they were back at the hotel and they could actually party and have fun. She had not had much time to explore everything before they were tossed into the maze to amuse Eris' whims. Kelpie was just wandering around the party getting a feel for what was going on and who was having the most fun. So she was off to the side trying to scope out the crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Monroe practically attacked Gray with a hug. She had missed his touch severely when he had smelled so bad, but she just couldn't. Now they were back to normal size, he no longer reeked, and he was a hero. "You were so brave." She praised him. She had wanted to go get bigger pae, but he went straight for the keys despite the fact that the giant harpy could have easily just shoved her boyfriend in his mouth and swallowed him whole.

Gray probably couldn't breathe right now from how tight she squeezed him, but it was just as well since Monroe couldn't breathe when they were stuck in that glowing box together. She finally released him, relaxing. "It was the strangest thing..." she thought out loud. Monroe had to wonder if any of it was real, it had been so much fun at first, and how smoothly their rescue went... it almost felt like a show.

Mist_of_the_Ages

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:57 pm
Mobie had sneaked out of the quiet space just long enough to grab a drink and slither back to a less busy part of the party, something pricked him and he flinched, crying out, scared he was going to be whisked away back to the scary maze... oh... phew no... nothing there, strange.. he rubbed his arm and turned back round, locking eyes with another naiad, the urge to dance with her, making his tentacles twitch and curl as he moved closer to her.. "hi.. uh... want to dance?" he said, his pale face blushing hard.
MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:02 pm

"Hey Aquos, lets dance!" Rainbow Dash shouted, her enthusiasm returning as her hand remained outstretched towards him, but she fully intended to twirl him towards her as soon as he grabbed her hand.

Interference.

When Rainbow Dash's hand was grabbed, she instantly pulled the pae towards her in a dancing twirl. Rainbow Dash paused. Drinks? No. Dance. Rainbow Dash looked back and forth between the pae she had and Aquos. "I don't have time for drinks right now. I have to dance. With him." Rainbow Dash just really wanted to dance with Aquos right now.

Revel1984

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 pm
Erminea was flustered, she wasn't used to flirting but she was driven to keep trying, she giggled when she was twirled but then crushed a little at not being wanted.. but she felt compelled try again "Surely someone as awesome as you look, would want to dance with a REAL partner?" she said, holding her hand out, a weird cheeky grin on her face, probably looked crazy... but oh well

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 pm

(pretend hes a teen ok)

Dovesong danced through the crowds, thankful to have been saved but also a bit sad that Sora and he had to leave behind his shadow critter friends. Mom would be super super proud of him to have heard that! Still...Venus was back, officially and Eris was gone! That meant it was time to truly party~!

Seeing Lannister already with a couple of Dad's arrows, he grinned, taking his own snuck arrow and threading it into a bow. Smirking, he glanced around for a target, finding a white and blue angel. "Be merry! Show that commitment!" he grinned, flicking back his pink hair and letting it fly.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aquos has been shot by Dovesong! He will now propose to the first pae he see's... but will they say yes?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:26 pm
Revel1984

Kelpie smiled brightly at the shy naiad that had worked up the courage to ask her to dance she would not let that go unrewarded. She didn't think of magic arrows flying after all this was her first Venus party so she had no idea what to expect. "I would love to dance." She held out her hand to him. "I'm Kelpie what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm
Poliuah glared at sugar crystal. "Why did you bring me here again. That who maze thing was crazy I was freaking sure that I was going to die. And you just straight up vanish.". The usually calm and cool fae broke she wanted nothing to do with the sugar demon who had tricked her here. She stormed away looking for an exit. She wanted out of the crazy place and to go back home.

"I didn't know that was going to happen." Well she slightly expected something to happen and she would be able to watch the purple fae reaction but what happened was not fun but scary. She now had a very pissed off fae and no one to talk to. How was she to know what was going to happen.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurea was yet again confused she had been in a cage and then stuff was happening and now she was back at the hotel well.. umm ok.. She was relieved she was back at the hotel she really needed some water time, so she made her way to one of the water features to splish and splash a little. She needed water first and then she would figure out where Rosewater was. She had a bit of a crush on Rosewater. She felt that she had been so supportive in the maze and so fair about what they were doing. It was nice that Rosewater listened to her and didn't just boss her around the whole time. They kind of clicked with what they wanted to do so it was pretty great even if Eris tricked them and made Az cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 pm
User Image Beatrice thought about it for a moment. He and Dulce had just survived going through that crazy maze of... well a lot of fighting at least, got stuck in cages and were now finally free again and could actually celebrate, he could dance, right?

He grinned at her, shy but a more confident one than before she he tried to answer her at the beginning. "Dancing sounds great." He took a moment to take her hand in his and he felt... well something. It was a bit like a papercut for a moment, but when he looked at Dulce's face again, he couldn't help but feel happiness. "I'm glad you accepted my invitation Dulce. It makes me happy that you're here with me." He couldn't help but blush again. Now he was sounding a bit sappy, but he truly was happy!

Menelie

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:53 pm
OH! Phaenna's own eyes got big before she looked the other way while pointing out where her mother had gone. A silent 'I won't talk about this' to Meagara. She wasn't going to speak about this again. It was pretty big of her to do. She'd leave it at that and put her attention to her son. She gave him a big hug. "I'm glad to see you ok sweetie. And don't let this damper you so much. They were adults that play dirty, you're a teenager. We're training you but we don't expect you to take on the world by yourself." Phaenna smiled and ruffled her son's hair. "We start training back up tomorrow. Now how about you relax for a bit tonight." She took her quiver off and put it between the two teenagers. "Here. For tonight. Have some fun. Meagara feel free to use some of my arrows as well. They might not be to your liking but I think everyone has had a tough enough night as it is." She looked between the two teenagers and nodded. "Theras I'm going to go look for your aunt." She left out the part where there would be a stiff drink involved. "Take care alright." She smiled to her boy before heading back off into the crowds.

Theras was silent as his mother spoke. He understood what she was saying but...He didn't know. "Alright mom. See you later." He managed to reply as his mother before she left. He silently picked up his mother's quiver full of arrows and just kinda shrugged to Meagara. He wasn't going to mention the fact the Fury wanted to go see Venus either. "I guess....Up for some mortal shooting for a little bit?" This was an oddly friendly request.

DaemonGabrielle
I dunno I think he broke a bit. 8Ua

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:04 pm
Kelebek smiled at Daedalus and touched his cheek warmly. "I'm glad you're safe, love. And that you're having fun." She glanced over toward Xoana, who gave her quite a start. She seemed quite taken with dear Beltan. On the one hand, why shouldn't she be? He was a fine Naiad, and love did tend to blossom at these parties. On the other hand, love wasn't the only thing that tended to blossom, and Anxo would definitely kill her if Xoana came back with tadpoles. "Er, yes, she is one of mine..."

Before she could give it too much more thought, Daedalus had moved on to another topic, as he was prone to do. "Hello, Zuleika," she said to the fair-haired youth. She threw another glance at Xoana, now somewhat concerned that deity-meddling was about to happen. But then, just as quickly as they'd appeared, the two demigods moved on. She chuckled. "I'm just glad they're okay," she agreed with Hjortur. "Daedalus certainly doesn't seem worse for wear."

Just as she met Hjortur's gaze again, she felt a little pinch, and a feeling of warmth came over her. It was quite pleasant, and looking at Hjortur reminded her of all they'd been through together, the life they'd built together, the things they'd shared together. They'd talked around subjects of commitment, and children, and the like, but never directly. Maybe it was coming through another dangerous situation together, or maybe it was because this place reminded her of Thalia, who she preferred not to think about, but...Kelebek had this desire and..almost a compulsion to be that direct.

"H-Hjortur," she started, her voice catching with emotion, "I, uh, oh dear..." She wanted to say it, needed to say it, but she had no idea how to say it.

"I...I know we say that our relationship is casual. But it's become increasingly clear to me that it is so much more than casual. We've merged our households, joined our families, or at least parts of them, and we've bared our very souls to one another. I know you, and I know that being a free spirit is part of your identity. And so..."

Kelebek cupped Hjortur's cheek with her hand, but differently than she had touched Daedalus. This was more intentional, more passionate. The touch of a companion and a lover. She put the other hand on his chest. Her eyes were locked onto his.

"And so I won't make you say the words. Or, in this case, ask the question. I'll ask the question. Because I'm already sure--I've never been so sure of anything in my life--that I'm ready. That we're ready."

Her heart was absolutely racing. She could feel every beat pound against her chest. She wasn't thinking about what his answer might be. Just that every fiber of her being was urging her forward toward the question:

"Hjortur. Will you marry me?"

Having done this, the urge to do it suddenly left her, and Kelebek thought that she might faint. She can't believe she did that so suddenly, and in public, and after what they'd just gone through. She couldn't believe she'd put him on the spot like this. She felt herself starting to go transparent around the edges, but now was not the time, dammit. She set her jaw and willed herself back into view. Her touch on him tensed just a little as she awaited his response, eyes searching his for any hints of what he might be feeling.

Daisicle
HOO BOY

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 pm
They were hack? They were back. They were back! THEY WERE BACK! VICTORY! Kally nearly touch-downed the egg she was holding onto floor. Kally did start laughing laughing loudly. "Oh Tugger we WON! No more gross half baked turkey!" She twirled over to the handsome tom and purred loudly as she pressed herself against him. "You were amazing in there~" Ahhhh...He made feel so happy to be with...Too bad they had these eggs. "Hold on I need to get rid of these." She took the egg from from Tugger and started to walk off. "SLAVE!" She barked loudly as she walked towards her white and teal angel.

Aquos smiled brighter has he was over come with happiness and the urge to party! "Of course!" He went to grab Rainbow Dash's hand only for it to be stolen away from him! Well they could all dance? It was time to have a good time.

Aquos' attention was taken away from the fauny as he heard the cat call for him. Oh no she was still here! He turned to face Kally only to have two eggs thrustted into his arms. The male was baffled for a second as he looked down to the eggs in his arms then do the cat. "What am I suppose to do with these?!"

Kally was checking over her claws to make sure the turkey didn't crack any of them. "Don't drop them. Really are you that clueless Slave? Do you need me to tell you anything else?" The sass was back.

Another strong sensation washed over Aquos. He...He had to! They were meant to be! "Will you marry me?" He said to the cat with a huge smile.

Kally was taken a back at the audacity of her Slave! She visibly winced and wound her hand back. SLAP! That was one way to answer his question. She scoffed and took off back towards her tom cat, leaving poor Aquos with a sore cheek and two eggs to look after.

Revel1984
Aquos has yo egg. Tugger can get it back from him later.

Wolfs Heart
=P

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas