Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm
Dextrous Prince
User ImageUser Image

As Belamos gave her his warning, Sonyo let out a soft chuckle, joining her hands together on the table. "Ah, yes... The gods can be fickle, that's the very nature of the Mother herself. Nature is giving, but can also take away... cruel and kind... So far, the Mother has been very giving to me, very kind. I've been favored, and I've felt her presence more than once... but I'm sure my day will come too, when I'm no longer needed or wanted and she'll cast me aside. I'm ready." Her eyes grew sad, thinking about her end. She'd be with Nari again, hopefully, wherever he was. Her parents too. "We all have our ends, and I am certainly no exception. I'm not a god-king like you... simply just a common servant to the people. I'm sure my end will be just as common..."

Thew young woman shook her head, letting out a nervous laugh. Her death had been on her mind lately. Many, stronger, people in her life had fallen and yet she was still standing somehow. Was it just fate being cruel?Was it a cosmic joke? That she'd be left alive while many, more amazing, people fell? "Mmm, I'm sorry. I hadn't meant to be so morbid. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Her eyes steadily watched Belamos as she waited for his response.

User Image

[ ⅰ ] chakra : : 1495 // 1495 tab [ ⅰⅰ ] stamina : : 1405 // 1405 tab tab tab
                                                [ I ] Jinchuriki tab [ II ] Follower of Evergreen tab [ III ] Med / Blood tab tab tab

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the woman spoke, an inferno of anger began to build in Belamos's chest. He clenched his jaw and his gaze became one of fiery determination as opposed to the passive empathy he had up to now been displaying. Thankfully, this anger was not directed towards Sonyo. Rather, it was aimed at this "Mother" who seemed to value her so little that she could be set aside. This goddess who used such a kind soul to do her bidding. The arrogance of these deities was unlimited no matter who they were or so it seemed. When Sonyo openly spoke about her death and how little it would mean, his fury reached a boiling point. Belamos banged his hand down on top of the table, making the coffee cup resting on it as well as the various other sundries jump a little in response.

"No!" He exclaimed in unison with the strike. The anger was tempered by a bit of regret as his impulsive reaction, but nonetheless he continued. "I am sorry my lady, but no, you are wrong. These gods use us as I might use a spear or you a scalpel- were a naught but tools to them in a game that spans centuries. Well, I for one refuse to participate. The good you have done, the people you have saved" He pointed a finger at her now, driving the point home "That was you! It was not because of Evergreen, it was because of your will to make the world a better place. Your strength doesn't come from the gods, those beings who think little more of us than I might at ant, but rather from the strength of your heart and the sweat of your labor"

He exhaled deeply, letting the action cool his hot-head. His outburst, while extreme, was completely warranted in his mind. Still, he felt compelled to explain his emotions to the woman after such an abrupt display of passion. Quieter and with less enthusiasm, he spoke again: "God-King...Hah!" He mocked his own title, letting out a sharp bark of laughter. His voice dropped, now barely more than a whisper. "Yes they call me such. Lord Belamos, King of Corpses and Ashes. Long may he reign" It was a while before he spoke again "Do you know why I began my journey in this world? Few do. My father is Utu, Lord of the First Light and the God of Fire. He left when I was but a boy. Years later, the UHV killed my mother in a bombing at her workplace. I prayed to him and thought 'Surely my father will come. What god would not seek to avenge the death of the woman he loved.' Nothing happened. When I visited the Sound Village I discovered thousands of oppressed people- their family pressed into service in order to further an evil regime's power. Again, I prayed to both him and Evergreen- 'Surely the caretakers of this world would not want to see their creations so damaged and hurt. Help will come' Yet, again, nothing. I lost friends, family and colleagues along the way. Every time, nothing. So I took it upon myself to be the change I wanted to badly and stopped my praying. I am only half human..." He said, touching his own heart "...but it's that half of me that has done what good I have in this world. I refuse to let you be discarded or die in this creature's service. We will uplift this world on our feet; you, me and everyone else...working together!"

I Tortured Sleep I

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,205/ 2,205 x ◆¦ YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,380/ 1,380 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 182,400
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex ◆¦ S-RANK x◆¦ Yonbi Host x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives
      Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
      All complex techniques treated as simple

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:24 pm
Dextrous Prince
User ImageUser Image

Sonyo jumped at Belamos's outbursts, her eyes growing wide as she watched him. No one had ever reacted to her dark thoughts in this way, even Kagerou treated her gently when she got like this. She had stopped thinking of herself as a person a long time ago, because she was just a tool to be used; by villages, by the people, that's all a shinobi was... right? That's what Nari had taughter her at least... She silently listened to the male in front of her, then stood and skirted around the table in till she was standing in front of him. Calmly and softly, Sonyo took the hand that was on Belamos's chest and held it between hers. "I... thank you. No one's ever said that to me before.. maybe implied it, maybe meant it with honeyed words and promises, but never said it. Sometimes you just need to hear something out loud."

The young woman hesitated a moment, then let go of Belamos's hand; skinny, gentle fingers holding on for just a second more before she pulled away. Sonyo cleared her throat and clasped her hands back in front of her, smiling warmly up at her fellow jinchuriki. "As much as I would like to sit here and continue to talk, my friend has asked me to see to a fairly difficult patient and I'm sure you have preparations to make. I'll see you again soon, right, Bel?" Sonyo had the habit of shortening names for people she was found of-- Theo for Theodin, Nari for Nariomi, Liz for Elizabeth. Shortening Belamos' name as such was like a seal of approval-- but he wouldn't know that.

User Image

[ I ] Jinchuriki tab [ II ] Follower of Evergreen tab [ III ] Med / Blood tab tab tab

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

She looked defeated- hurt even. He had gone too far and shortly after the last of his words came out began thinking on how best to apologize. However, when the woman stood and approached him he stopped. If she were to strike him than let her for she could do little to hurt him that hadn't been done before. The medic surprised him by taking his hand in between hers and thanking him, a deep emotion that he couldn't quite identify permeating every syllable of her speech. The moment was an intimate one, a emotional one. A pang of guilt struck through him at the contact with this woman. He mentally fought it back, though, as he reminded himself that Tsukina was gone. No matter how much he missed her there would be no bringing her back nor would he try to replace her. But that doesn't mean he was fated to spend the rest of his days a widower. Still, it was far too early to think of these things. Instead, all he did was eek out a simple "You're welcome" He let the contact linger for a bit. Sonyo would notice that he was unnaturally warm- like cozying up to a heated blanket. And as she pulled her hand away a soft golden light shone through her finger tips as Belamos's hand separated from hers. In her palm, delicate and glimmering, rested a Rice Lily- a famous flower that bloomed only near the streams in the Land of Rice, their shared homeland. It is a flower used by both doctors and florists and one of extreme beauty. However, this lily was, quite literally, gilded. For Belamos had coated it in a thin layer of gold in it's creation. Of course, the lily wasn't truly real. But it felt, smelt and looked real enough and it was quite likely the medic had not seen this since her youth. "Your life is as this flower, rare and precious. Let it grow by your own hand and cherish it- for if you do not it will wilt and wither from the misuse of others"

After the brazen act of creating the flower, Belamos would place his own hands behind his back, trying to regain a sense of professionalism although he knew none remained between the pair, smirking at the nickname "I think I'm good for now. I don't want to hold you up" He would step towards the door but hold for a moment longer before looking back "If you don't mind, would you like to meet up later? I'm not sure your hours here but while it's still in one piece I'd like to show you a bit of the village you are risking your life for"
I Tortured Sleep I

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,205/ 2,205 x ◆¦ YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,380/ 1,380 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 182,400
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Advanced Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      Hard Light: Item Creation

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:51 pm
Dextrous Prince
User ImageUser Image

Sonyo held the rice lily in her hands, her back turned to Belamos who was now at the door. There was sadness in her eyes, she hadn't seen this type of flower since she abandoned her home to save her own skin. She had turned away from Otogakure and it's innocent peoples and never looked back, and they had suffered for it.. Belamos' tale had told her that. Instead she went to Sunagakure and got happy and soft, while her parents were killed and her friends enslaved. The young woman pressed the lily softly against her chest, closing her eyes, trying to bat away the voices in her head that reminded her of her failures. Once she was calm and no longer in danger of bursting in to tears in front of a man she had just met, she turned to Bel and smiled softly. "I would greatly enjoy that, I'm sure this village has many wonderful things to offer. Be safe out there... Kogarashi is underhanded."

She had greatly enjoyed her conversation with Belamos, and somewhere deep inside she didn't want him to leave. He understood her pain, and she felt very seldom that anyone understood her. She hoped he survived the coming attack, but if someone as strong as Kya could fall, so could he.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her words elicited a soft chuckle from him, and even caused him to bear a smile "They are indeed, but that's what will make their obliteration all the sweeter. I will be back around sunset. Should you need me before then, crush that flower in your palm. I will know if you do and will find you. Until then, goodbye" With a nod he stepped through the doorway and once out of sight disappeared into hundreds of tiny specks of dancing lights.
I Tortured Sleep I

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Advanced Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      Hard Light: Item Creation

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm
Necroplant
HeadlessKoko
User ImageUser Image

Sonyo watched Belamos leave in till he was completely out of sight, then she looked back down at the flower for a moment. Should she need him, huh? She carefully pocketed the bloom and made her way out of the break room and towards the nearest nurse station, stopping at the counter. "Hello, my name is Sonyo Rue. I'm here as a consult for Lady Kagerou about a patient." The nurse looked at her, confused for a moment. Sonyo patiently waited for the nurse to ask her which patient she was here for her, and when Sonyo gave her the name she seemed wary for a moment before handing her the file. Sonyo gave the nurse a pleasant smile and a thank you before making her way through the halls to the patient in question.

She took a moment to look through the file, written in Kagerou's handwriting. It seemed that she had done a majority of the care, other than the nurses who dealt with the day to day. Akito was ostracized, alone and bitter. She knew what that felt like, especially after she had hurt so many in Suna. Being alone, being hated, people wanting her dead.. common folk that didn't know her, didn't know her struggles or her heart. It was safe to say topics about family were probably not permitted unless brought up by the patient. She would have to be gentle, yet firm. Psychiatric cases were always a balancing act.

Sonyo stopped in front of the Kemono clan member's door, looking at the number to double check that she was in the correct area. She then walked in and quietly sat down in a chair a decent distance away from Akito; not too far as to make the man assume disgust on her behalf but also not invading his personal space. "Hello Akito, my name's Sonyo Rue. It's nice to finally get to meet you. A friend sent me here, they were sure I could be of use to you." A gentle smile pulled up lightly at the corners of her lips, her expressions soft.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:22 am
User Image

Akito would seem to be asleep with his eyes closed only turning his head when he sensed a presence signified by the twitching of his ears which caused him to stir. Tiredly he'd take one look at Sonyo and dismiss her weakly. "Friend. That translates into the green haired c**t. How bout you take your niceities shove it then get the ******** out." Sonyo's calm entrance would be met with immediate abrasiveness. The immediate abrasiveness that Akito would give anyone who made it known they affiliated themselves with Kagerou. The same as he did with Akoto before Sonyo." Sonyo however, was spared his rampages, he was far too tired. But perchance he'd get away with having unplugged the Iv drip beneath the blanket he was under discreetly. Now Sonyo had a chance to save herself, however, it would involve either A. lying outright or B. Deflecting. Seeing as Akito could only 'assume' this 'friend' was Kagerou. Who else could it be. Whatever relationship Akito had with Kagerou it was a negative one and it carried over into anyone who dared speak with him bearing even the slightest relations to her.

It would be mentioned in the reports, Akito was prone to violence, highly emotional, and the more people that kept being sent to his room the more irritated he was getting. He was so close to dying then. He saw the light. He saw her. This stupid confinement to the shitty hospital bed was almost over. But these damned people just wouldn't let him die. He was beginning to wonder if fate itself was against him and subsequently this was starting to irritate him all the more inside.
I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 am
Hiruko KenzenKentaro

Ashigakure // Title: Genin // Rank: D // Kenzen Clan // Medical / Scholar // Chakra: 300 / 300 // Stamina: 200 / 200

Having just graduated from the academy, and hearing rumors of war on the horizon, Hiruko tapped his way into the hospital practice labs to make sure he could be ready to help with the wounded as best he could given his rookie status. Grabbing a scalpel, he cut into one of the cadavers in the lab before stabbing it into another part of the body for later. Holding his hands out, he’d think about them being as clean as possible and watch the chakra burn off any contaminates before he started running his hands over the body to ‘learn’ what was wrong with it. “Obviously they’re dead..” he’d say to himself as he started working on the cadaver.
Running his hands over the body he would watch as the deep incision he made started to sew shut, starting with the veins and arteries before he threaded the outer layers of skin back together. It wouldn’t fully heal an injury but it was a good patch to start. He’d then focus on the scalpel lodged in the corpse’s arm, placing his hands on either side of it as he gently spread the tissues and allowed the scalpel to wiggle loose before threading it shut and massaging the tissue to finish off.
E rank healing jutsu learned.
Next Hiruko would run his hands over the chest of the cadaver as his chakra started to force the heart and lungs to expand and contract, creating a weak artificial heartbeat and breathing rhythm. He’d then press his hand on the forearm of the body and use his chakra to force the blood to coagulate again after he’d gotten it flowing somewhat. Taking his scalpel again he would make a few cuts before holding his hands over the arm and watching the ball of chakra form and the cuts start to close up.
Pretending there was a piece of flesh going necrotic, something not totally untrue as it was a cadaver not a live ninja, he would use his chakra to carefully carve out a chunk of the body’s arm near the elbow before healing it again for good measure to have it for further practice.
Oxygen supply, Necrotic Flesh removal, healing hands: minor,and blood coagulation learned.
Switching gears to more damaging stuff, Hiruko would focus his chakra on the nerves running through the body, thinking about making them majorly hyper sensitive. The jutsu would have no effect on the cadaver, but he knew what it could do to someone in the field. He would then run a hand over the stomach of the body and watch as a dark purple bruise started to slowly form as the capillaries in the skin were damaged and the thickened dead blood leaked into the skin. Finally he would send a surge of chakra through his hand as he touched the body and chuckle slightly when it jumped a bit and curled up for a split second as the abdominal muscles contracted and locked before relaxing again. E rank offensive medical learned.
Next Hiru would pat the cadaver on the chest and watch as that side of the chest sort of sunk in a little. He would then take a breath and exhale a gas into the air before letting himself be effected by it a little as he started to chuckle a bit harder. It wasn’t strong enough at the moment to slow him down, just made everything kind of funny. To finish up he would touch the body as he sort of extended a chakra needle into its flesh, injecting some of his chakra, which he knew in live people would cause a lot of pain. Finally he held his hand over the stomach of the cadaver and waitied as he projected chakra energy towards it. After a few seconds he noticed as the skin started to burn slightly from the focused x rays.
X ray, chakra syringe, lung collapse and laughing gas learned.
Making another somewhat shallow cut in the leg of the cadaver, Hiruko would pinch the sides together and place a hand over it, making a quick adhesive to sort of hold it before running his other hand over it to create a handful of fine threads to staple it shut a bit better. He thought of how he could be running into all kinds of pathogenic things while doing this kinda work and concentrated chakra through his system to help him fight anything he might’ve run into during this training session. AllE rank situational medical learned except human color.
Walking over to the head of the cadaver, Hiruko held his hands on either side of the head and slowly ran them up and down. “HGe’s dead, Jim.” He’d say to himself as he slowly got some slight info about long past trauma the person had dealt with. He then set up a tray and rolled out a scroll, tapping the seal in the center he smiled slightly when a bunch of forceps, scalpels, sutures and stuff appeared before he went back to diagnosis work. ‘Ok, I know he’s dead, wonder if I can get info on how...’ As he ran his hands over the body, he started to collect more information. “Alright... looks like we had a pulmonary embolism caused by dangerously high serum cholesterol levels... Also had some beginning renal failure... damn, this guy was sick...” With that done, he took a slow breath and grabbed his staff, tapping along the hall towards the academy for some quick ninjutsu training.
Exit

Physical Description:

Kind of short, at 5’6”, and on the skinny side.He has short black hair that just starts to cover his forehead with a black cloth tied around his head covering his eyes.He wears a simple pair of shinobi pants and shoes with a black t-shirt and a white lab coat that hangs to his mid thigh with sleeves that just barely hide his hands. Usually has a long wooden staff in his hand, using it to tap around for obstacles, feigning worse blindness than he really has and hiding his clan’s abilities along with his true family name.

Jutsu / Items Used:

Passive Descriptive Ranks:

Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflexes: 0
Fortitude: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:05 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

[ Please do not read! it was not meant to be well written D: cause I suck at that when it comes to training lmao ]

[ In the past ]

Medic was another new uncharted territory for her. Since she was a medical student, she was to work on a dead body. Nozomi had to take a moment. She wasn't the one who found the very man she had fallen in love with, but her friend was. For a moment, she remembered the funeral. With a shake of her head, now wasn't the time, she had work to do.

Headed down to the morgue she saw a medic nin was there to help her out. Oh perfect. This could give her a break from reading all the scrolls. The first one was basically a type of healing but it was more of thread. The medic explained how it works as she cut into the skin of the cadaver. Nozomi was able to use chakra thread and seal the skin together. Not too bad. The next one really would be hard to use on cadaver so they were going to do it each other. With that, they held hands as Nozomi focused and the medic nin commented she could feel the energy. It was time to move on. The medic nin didn't want to waste time and Nozomi had the feeling that she had more important things to do so she wasn't going to argue and go with her pace. The next one was to be sure to rid of any germs or bacteria from her hands. She watched the hand seals and holds it out her hands as it cleaned.

[ Genshi [ Thread], Gien to Kairan [ Donation and Circulation ], and Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] Learned! ] NCTS

The medic nin started to explain that sometimes we overwork ourselves and we can use chakra to help work on muscles. That was a good point. She spent a bit of chakra as she started to work on her forearms and her hands. Wow. It does started to feel a bit better as she sigh with relief. The next one, the medic nin mentioned there was a foreign object in the body but she wouldn't say what, so it was up to Nozomi to find it. With that, she did what she suggested and sure enough, a needle was seen before she had it completely extracted and rested it by the cadaver.

[ Shiatsu [ Massage ] & Tekishutsu [ Extraction ] Learned! ] NCTS

The medic nin surprised Nozomi, she took out a kunai and stabbed herself and asked Nozomi to do healing hands. Her honey hued eyes glared at her in surprised. Did.. Did she just stab herself? Acting fast and not wanting to make the woman mad because she does not want to see her mad, she removed the kunai and started to work on hand seals and a ball of chakra appeared, healing the wound quickly and no problems. This woman was crazy. Nozomi can't help but respect her.

[ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] CR ] 1 / 4 Healing

Medic nin asked her if she wanted to learn Gantai no Jutsu. Nozomi nodded. It would be good. Even though she could use her sweater or what not, what if she needed right there and then? There would be no time to rip her sweater. She could use the bandage skill and then rip her sweater. The woman nodded and explain as she used Suiton element of her chakra and wrapped the cadaver's arm with water bandage. Nozomi attempted to do the same on the opposite arm and succeeded.

[ Gantai no Jutsu [ Bandage Skill ] Learned! DR ] 2 / 4 Healing

The woman asked Nozomi if she wanted to learn some of the offensive medic techniques and the answer was a soft yes. The first one was, Itami Gekka. It was to intense pain. Oh man. That was going to be fun. THe woman explained as she also showed Nozomi as she didn't wince. Teacher's eyebrow rose but didn't say anything as Nozomi did the same and the teacher pulled her arm back and let her know that she got it right. The next one was to cause brusing. Once again the woman explained but this time, she didn't try to bruise Nozomi. Instead, she was going to have Nozomi give her a small bruise. With that, she gave the woman a small bruise. Sure enough, a small purple area appeared at her arm. Time to move on to Suji Dageki. When she was done explaining, Nozomi attempted to do to the woman and had to help her sit down when her muscles tensed up. She decided to do a bit of massage to help the teacher feel better.

[ Itami Gekka [ Pain Intensification ], Ketsueki Juutai [ Blood Stagnation ], and Suji Dageki [ Muscle Shock ] Learned! NCTS ]

The next one was too serious for Nozomi to use on the woman and the woman explained it. That made sense, she did not want to be the cause of an ally's death. So instead, they would have to work on the cadaver. First, the teacher inflated a lung as she explained how it works. Nozomi nodded, to show that she understood. With that, the chakra formed around her hands as she strike at the stomach and the lung deflated on it's own. Perfect.

[ Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] Learned! DR ] 1 / 4 Offensive

Nozomi thanked the teacher as she headed out.

[ Exit ]

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Medical | Ninjustu | Genin
| 300 / 300 Chakra | 200 / 200 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Embrace Rage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Medical | Genin | Arashigakure
Eiseijutsu Training
Entering the school side of the healing huts, Nagisa received a scroll containing both healing and offensive jutsu of the medical nature. She would start with the healing side of the medical techniques as it made sense. Of those, the first would be Thread which assists in connecting veins that may be severed. Using a dummy corpse that the medical tents provided, she used her chakra to connect an area with severed veins over the wrist of its right hand. She continued doing so until she felt satisfied with her understanding of the Thread jutsu. She knew this would be a long period of training, but she was ready to commit to it in the best way she knew. (Trained Thread + Donation and Circulation + Cleanse)

Next she would learn Massage which essentially was an ability to relax muscle tension. An older man with a lot of tension volunteered to be the victim, training subject, for her. She used her chakra to send a relaxing feeling into his back where all the pain was centered. It was a simple enough jutsu that she didn’t need much practice in mastering before moving onto more difficult medical techniques. Either way she was feeling like a natural medic at this point. (Trained Massage + Extraction + Bandage Skill)

Nagisa wanted to learn a few more healing techniques before moving to offensive techniques. The next she would learn is Poison Removal. A practical technique she felt that when facing the dangers of the shinobi world would be useful. A victim which had a weak poison in their knee was provided for her to practice on. She held her hands before the area and used her chakra to draw some of the poison out and slow the damage. It was more complex than anything she has done so far. (Trained Poison Removal + Blood Coagulation + Healing Hands Technique: Minor)

Nagisa moved on to offensive medical techniques next. The first of these was Pain Intensification which seemed pretty cruel. Following its description in the scroll she applied chakra to a test subject and increased their pain receptors. Touching the area was excruciating and they seemed to hurt more if it was continuously touched or bothered. She felt this could be very useful in combat to get an opponent to give up or to torture a captured target for information. (Trained Pain Intensification + Blood Stagnation + Muscle Shock)

Next she would learn the Medical Release: Dark Instant Movement Technique. Seeing as she needed an ability to move rapidly and cause harm this seemed to be befitting. She practiced at first by dashing faster and faster until she began to disappear. She would create small scratches on a nearby testing dummy as she did so to prove she had mastered the jutsu. That made her very pleased as it was somewhat also cruel. (Trained Medical Release: Dark Instant Movement, Chakra Syringe, X-Ray)

There was also a scroll section naming these future medical techniques situational. She wanted to absorb these ones as well. The first of these techniques was Human Color, a arguably useless ability that allowed one to change coloring of eyes and hair, but perhaps for disguises useful. She practiced this abit and recalled doing it at the academy, so it was not that hard for her to do again. After she was able to change her hair and eyes to several different colors, the girl in her found this even more useful than before. (Trained Human Color + Delicate Stitching + Adhesives)

Next she would study a more practical medical jutsu for all purpose Diagnosis. To discover what is wrong with peers and those sick in the hospital this is what she needed to understand. She spent several minutes studying this new patient whom came in and she discovered that they had some stomach bug which was a lesser treatment. Her understanding of the technique would prove to be very useful in the future especially when she started her hospital work. (Trained Diagnosis + Power of Resistance + Diagnosis: Two)

[ Enter from Dojo ] [ Exit to Academy]

User Image

Combat Data:
Chakra: 325
Stamina: 225
Current Jutsu:
Ninja Tool Used:

STR 0 | SPD 0 | RFX 0 | FTD 0

Involved RPC(s):
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Medical | Genin | Arashigakure
Medical Training
Returning to the hospital tents for additional training, Nagisa proceeded to look into the scroll for more useful techniques for her arsenal. If she was going to be a very effective combat medic she needed these. The first technique she thought would be more useful for her would be the Lung Inflation. Using a volunteer whom had their lung collapsed by an offensive technique, she formed a handseal and used her chakra to inflate it. She repeatedly this technique a few times to ensure that she had a very strong grip on its mastery as its practical usage. (Trained Lung Inflation + Circulation of the Blood + Oxygen Supply + Pain Suppression)

Nagisa’s next jutsu would be the Necrotic Flesh Removal jutsu. Essentially used to remove bone and dead parts from an individual, particularly for amputation surgeries. She was given the opportunity to remove an old man’s leg as it has mostly been infected beyond repair and needed to be removed. Using her medical chakra she followed the instructions to the book and was able to remove the dead flesh and the bone and sever the leg at the knee saving all of the healthy good parts to maintain the man’s life. He was sad to have only one leg but happy not to die. (Trained Necrotic Flesh Removal + Temperature Control + Healing Hands Technique + Bleeding Suppression)

To finish up her medical training she wanted to learn the Summon: Medical Tools technique. Seeing as she had unlocked some summoning techniques up until this point, it was a solid addition in the medical track. Taking into account the idea of this technique she formed the necessary handseal and began to summon a medicine spread. This medicine was for general purpose such as cleaning an area and stopping coughing. It would have more versatile purposes in the future. (Trained Summon: Medical Tools + Chakra Scalpel)

[Enter from Academy] [ Exit to Dojo]

User Image

Combat Data:
Chakra: 675
Stamina: 480
Current Jutsu:
Ninja Tool Used:

STR 4 | SPD 5 | RFX 6 | FTD 3

Involved RPC(s):
Quote:

Embrace Rage

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:02 am
Hiruko Kenzen

Ashigakure // Title: Chuunin // Rank: B // Kenzen Clan // Medical / Scholar // Chakra: 1020 / 1020 // Stamina: 800 / 800

Hiruko would stroll into the hospital, he had a lot of studying and training to do if he was ever going to reach the top of the medical field like he wanted to. Finding his way to the training lab he generally used, and which housed the Braille scrolls for him, the chuunin gathered up as many as he could carry before realizing there was just too much and dragged a table over closer to the shelf so he could just grab a scroll and go. Rubbing his hands together, Hiruko would start with healing jutsu, pouring over scroll after scroll before he started to carve up a cadaver before running chakra into his hands and working on pulling out different things such as bacteria growing in the slowly decaying body, any viruses that may have been on the skin, etc. Once he felt like he had removed all he could, he would start channeling chakra into his hands to close up some of the more minor wounds, then some more serious ones, feeling the temperature change in the body as he brought the dead body up to normal living temperature for a few moments before it dropped back to being cold and clammy. After a while of work he would stop and read over some jutsu about magnifying senses and wonder if he could further clarify or extend his blind sight with them. 25 healing medical learned.

Switching gears, Hiruko would start reading through offensive medical jutsu.Though some of these had uses for treating some serious conditions, many were meant to take away sense, cause or increase pain in another person. Although Hiruko didn’t particularly like to hurt people when he could avoid it, he felt like it was his duty to learn the techniques in case it was required to either save himself,someone else, or if he was ordered to do something for the village. He could feel tissue rotting under his hands as he focused chakra into them over an arm before he cut off that jutsu and worked on a couple that required him to generate electrical impulses using his chakra. These ones would either mess with the central nervous system, or be used to either cause a heart attack or reset a heart during or after one.Once he was done with at, he would start reading more into the creations of poisons and viruses, stuff meant to create biological weapons. He was nervous about using any of this, but found the material highly interesting. He would then change focus again to general anatomy and physiology study, material that would help all his medical techniques whether they were meant to help or harm. All offensive medical through A rank learned.
There was one more section of medicine to look into, the techniques that were more situational in their usage and efffect... most could be used to help or harm depending on what you did with them. Several of the techniques dealt with manipulating the activity, number of and connections between tenketsu points.Then there was the classic chakra scalpel he’d heard about a lot over the years. This would let him either perform surgery without needing to actually cut into the person, greatly reducing risks of infection afterwards, or let him slice structures inside an enemy during combat, causing immobility, severe internal bleeding, or other unpleasant effects. He would need to study more on the chakra system, since he didn’t have the eye techniques of the Hyuuga clan that lets them see where everything is easily, but he felt like over time he could get more accurate at finding the less physically present structures of the body. All situational medical jutsu learned through A rank.After a while practicing with everything he’d learned, Hiruko would clean up and organize his lab again and leave the hospital. He had other training to get done, but it couldn’t be done safely at the hospital.
Exit

Physical Description:

5ft 10in, roughly average build at 180lbs, Hiruko has approximately jaw length black hair slicked back.He wears a white lab coat over a standard chuunin flak jacketwith a black t-shirt under it and black pants with shinobi sandals. Generally hashis staff strapped diagonally across his back and a his Arashi headband tied around his face, covering his eyes.

Jutsu / Items Used:

Passive Descriptive Ranks:

Strength: 0
Speed: 3
Reflexes: 0
Fortitude: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:08 am
User Image

C A S H E W

User Image

The Mousketeer made his reappearance at the hospital once there was news of Chinchin being stable. Likely with Unki and Nozomi in tow, the mouse only hoped that Chinchin would be more cooperative this time... but he still had his doubts. He'd prefer not to resort to anything out of hand to get the information they needed, which was part of the reason why Unki and Nozomi were here. They too needed answers. Cashew peaked his head into Chinchin's room, and once confirming that he was awake, walked in, but remained along the furthest wall from his bed. "Mr. Daiyuri." He voice echoed gently in the spacious medical room, "I'd like to have a talk with you." Standing tall with his arms folded behind his back, his gazed trained on the bedridden criminal waiting for his initial response.

║ CHAKRAx 450/ 450 x ║ STAMINAx 450/ 450 x ║ ACx 7750 x ║ RYOx 3350
                                            Arashigakurex Chuunin x C-Rankx Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Mouseketeerx
                                            xxxxx

Combat Data
          STR [ 6 ] SPD [ 12 ] REF [ 12 ] FOR [ 0 ]

NecroPlant

Hurrak

Jenni Deer

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:09 am
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Time passed since the trio tracked and secured Chinchin Daiyuri and his seared victim into the care of the hospital.
A large, narrow box in Unki's arms was one she arrived with. She didn't disclose its contents to none but to inquiring hospital security and for good reason. Some time ago, Unki managed to step away from the issue after the trio brought the bulk of this curry scented case to a near close with the intention to correct her wrong. All apart of her plan.

She follows Cashew’s lead of entering the spacious room and stands beside him at the wall until the dauntless mouse voices his introduction. There was the chance Chinchin could be feeling reluctant to talking and even speaking truthful to the impending questions about the photos, the teacher, and the deeper connections which were allegedly woven into this case. The chance that Chinchin might be unwilling coaxed Unki to bring forward the ultimate bargaining chip.
Unki would wait briefly so that her companions may speak their peace before she takes the few, resounding steps forward to the foot of Chinchin’s occupied hospital bed. She warily brought the long box to the cushion and a foot away from his reach.

“Please consider speaking to us truthfully, Mr. Daiyuri.” Unki asks, cordially, as she thumbs the tabs of metal trunk locks. From behind, the other two could watch Unki lift open the box’s lid just long enough to pique Chinchin’s attention before gently closing the case. The trunk locks were refastened thereafter and she returns to the wall.
The contents of the box were a token representing many things, but the most prominent offer such items were representing is a straight up bribe.

New arms.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1870 // 1870 // Stamina: 1890 / 1890

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 6┇Speed ► 12┇Reflex ►19┇Fortitude ►6┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Necroplant

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games