Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: ??? & Yuki l Item/s ➤: Sword

Well, she still didn't get the boys name. Ciri watched as Yuki walked into the classroom. Pink? Ciri repeated as Yuki mentioned she would look good in pink. However, the girl had to follow it up with an insult, and Ciri arched her brow. I'll...remember that...thanks..? Shaking her head, Ciri turned her attention back to the boy with his head in the ground. He was still kinda in her range, so Ciri extended her leg and poked him with the tip of her show. Y-you ok there?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Ciri & Hitman l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cookies & Cream Pocky l Earphones ➤:God Help The Outcasts

Yuki jumped up in fright when a head happened to burst out of through Ciri's desk, she stared at the scene in bewilderment. When the person turned his head in an odd motion and saw his mask, now she has seen plenty weird and odd students during her years at Videl but this mask guy put the cherry on top. When he saw her, her face wore in confusion at his reaction; shouldn't be the other way around? He stared at the whole scene before her mouth gaped opened.She slowly put her her earphones back on. 'God Help The Outcasts..'

Yuki was unsure to make of the scene before, "Yeah his okay, he just made dung hole with just using his head through concrete ground. I'm pretty sure his skull made it in one peace.~" she said softly all with a smile, there was hint of sarcasm in her voice but most of it was in a casual tone since 90% of the school is made out of people with abnormal abilities. With that said, Yuki made her place to the front row and sat on a desk. She continued to snack on her pocky before she glanced at the two, "So...how long have you been hiding him?". Thinking that the since the guy was hiding under Ciri's desk the first place, her first thought was that the man is a spy or hitman...sadly not a very good one.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: ??? & Yuki l Item/s ➤: Sword

Yea... That sarcasm game Yuki was playing though. It took everything Ciri had to not call her out, or call her a word for that matter. Taking in a deep breath, Ciri just let it go. She wasnt really in a great mood to start, so that was probably a big contribution to her...mood. Better to keep quiet then to make another scene.

Huh? Ciri said as she looked back to Yuki. I haven't been him... he kinda just... well...was under me? There was no way in hell Ciri was going to be able to explain that one in any way that DIDNT sound odd. He wanted my apple, then you scared him.. so...good job.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Stealth Mode Activate.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ciri and a certain someone.

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢► Till 1:37

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

Xander was waiting for the right moment to be visible to the class, but the more he sat there with his head in the ground he realized that appearing out of nowhere would cause him to draw even more attention. He needed to leave now and return to his hiding spot...Right in the center. Feeling Ciri's shoe poke him, Xander took it as a signal that the coast is clear. With his hands and feet pushing the bottom of the table he pulled his head from the ground and the table. "Hiding such a wonderful skill to have." Xander dusted himself off before picking the table and returning it in front of Ciri. "Who was that girl? She's scarier than my mom, and she was a....." Xander noticed that the girl was still standing there, which made him freeze. There was nothing he could do now, the girl definitely saw him, and even if he hides she'll notice so he had no choice...He had to act like nothing happened and be as casual as he can be. Xander's body went limp as he started slithering back to his seat. He kept his eyes on the blackboard while still keeping his ears open just in case. "They'll soon forget about you just keep your head straight and facing the board."

"I can handle it others might not"

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Ciri & Hitman l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cookies & Cream Pocky l Earphones ➤:God Help The Outcasts

Yuki stared at Ciri weirdly; it sure did sound odd to Yuki's ears. He furrowed her eyes at her next statement, scared him? Considering how he is talking to Ciri, he didn't look like he was scared of her. With Ciri she could understand since the girl also wore an intimidating face and the scar to top it but Yuki? She doesn't walk around school with a weapon in her hands...yet. The angel blinked when the mask student decided to come out of his hiding hole, she happened to overheard his comment about her being 'Scarier than his mother?!?' her eyebrow twitched at that comment. Yuki decided to increase her volume to block out the voices; not the ones in her head.

"That's sweet.~" she said, the angel decided to take out her notebook and finish writing the music assignment. She let out a quiet sigh, she already misses the head boy. "He was much better to talk to." she rested leaned her head close to her book as she scribbled down lyrics while she snacked on her pocky sticks.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Her? That's Yuki. She's harmless. B**chy at times, but harmless. Ciri made sure to keep that last part hushed so the fallen angel couldn't hear her. Reaching over, she gave the boy another poke, this time with her finger. Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but with that mask you stand out like a sore thumb. The best way to not stand out is to be... well... plain. Ciri watched as Yuki began to scribble in her note pad. Hey Yuki, what are you writing?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:52 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Trying his best to be nice.

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Scary...Not bitchy, but very scary. I'm not one to judge on appearance, but I am easily frightened." Xander knew his short comings very well and he wasn't shy when talking about them. He knew very well he contradicts himself with a lot of his actions and words but that how he is. Hearing Ciri talk about his mask made the boy sulk in his chair, he told her the night before that he needs it to stay alive. He wishes he could take it off but he values life way too much for him to do that. "Yeah, I know...But! At least I try to not stand out, mother always said that if you try you will achieve." The boy tone was a very cheery one, it sounded like he didn't about his physical situation. "Oh, how rude of me I didn't tell you my name." Xander turned to face Ciri before introducing himself. "Xavier Eric Randel Andrew Thomas Harrop. There's supposed to be a number after that but I don't know what it is." Xander bowed respectfully before looking at Yuki. "If she's harmless like you said then I better say hi...Maybe she won't mind me stealing that treat..." He walked over to the girl and bowed his head. He waited till she took off her earbuds so she could hear what he had to say. "Sorry for calling you scary like my mother...I also wanted to add that mother was a beauty queen...You're scary like her, but you're also pretty like her. I'm Xavier Eric Randel Andrew Thomas Harrop some unknown number. I was supposed to come here three days ago but I was lost at sea. Mother offered to take me on her plane but I choose adventure. big mistake."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Ciri & X-Man l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cookies & Cream Pocky l Earphones ➤:God Help The Outcasts

Yuki had her fingers through her hair in frustration when she was trying to rhythm and but together words and phrases together, but would rough scribble over some that don't work. She noticed a presence nearby and she automatically remove one earbud, she looked up and a little bit jolted that it was the mask guy. No offense but his mask made her skin crawl...'Is that a cupcake?' she noticed the pink happy cupcake with the mouth, eyes and cream and sprinkles on top. Move her attention away from the cupcake she was surprised to hear that his mother was a beauty queen yet she's scary. She guessed he can understand where his coming from, well from how her minds views it. It sorta like a cartoon, you see an adorable fluffy bunny then out of nowhere turned into this carnivorous vicious creature and eats a human whole; yes that's scary.

Yuki nodded her head, "No, don't apologize. I understand where you are coming from ahh..." she listened to all the names he has listed and there were also numbers?! "X-Man will do." she smiled, already given him a nickname obviously inspired by Professor X(Charles Francis Xavier) from X-Men. Yuki was wondering if she should or shouldn't ask if the guy has been in an asylum. She opened her mouth but was caught off guard by Ciri's question. She looked over at Ciri in surprise, "Remember that homework that is due next Tuesday, yeah that." wondering if the green eyed girl forgot their assignment or "Did you finish it?" she tilted her head in curiosity.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: When it's my turn again I'll post Kazi

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Ciri turned her head back to the boy as he started to speak. She watched him sulk in his chair, and Ciri quickly realized that what she said about his mask may have upset him. D-don't think that your mask is a bad thing!! Its unique, which makes you unique, which is a good thing! You want to be unique and not like all the others! Your mask makes you, well you! I mean-- The witcher kinda just started to spill out words without thinking, and she quickly hushed herself and blushed. I-I like it...

Hm? Oh goodness you have a name kinda like mine. My full name is Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, but Ciri, Cirilla, or Zireael is fine~ Nice to meet you Xavier! Her pink face toned back down as she heard the white haired girl speak up again. She is still working on the project? Haha I have most of it finished. I just need to figure out the tone of the song...im singing about someone important to me. What about you? Yuki was an interesting character, one that Ciri couldn't quiet figure completely out.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Goofy

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"X-Man? That's nice...But not unique, we're all X-Men here..." Xavier looked at the ceiling as he tapped his masked chin, thinking of a unique name was a very hard thing, especially when giving it to someone you don't know that well. "Hmmm....Yuyu? No, Kiki? No.....still not unique." Xavier looked back at her as he tilted his head to the side. "Interesting...Music, Art, Desserts, stories...Yes....I got it" The masked boy snapped his fingers to signal a eureka moment. He finally found a nick name for the girl. "Wreath, I'll call you Wreath, it's a flower crown. It's the first thing that came to my mind after saying your interests." With that, the boy quickly plucked the pocky sticks from Yuki and turned around before quickly lifting his mask a tiny bit and consuming the entire thing...With the box. Lowering his mask he turned again to face Yuki "You don't mind that I ate the pocky, do you? I can't resist. You're lucky it wasn't strawberry, it's my favorite...It drives me insane..."

Hearing Ciri spilling her words made Xavier chuckle. "No, no. It's ok my mask is unique to me, it's my style of art. I simply want it off to not drive people away." Xavier hated the mask but loved at the same time, he had a very weird relationship with it. Drawing on it was the only way to express his emotions and not drive people away, They showed all the emotions he hides to avoid making other uncomfortable. "My time alone with the mask is very therapeutic, I can't survive without it." Xavier's chuckled turned into a silly laugh as he rubbed the back of his covered head. "I don't expect you to understand, so don't worry about what I think."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:16 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda was impressed by her new found speed. This body was awesome! The only problem, she didnt know how to stop... "Nooooo no no no nononononono" The muffle sounds off panic could be heard and was followed by a very audible thud as the doors to the music hall shook. "Oooowwwww...At least the door stopped me..." The Kitsune brushed herself off and opened the door holding her head. For all the power she now held...stopping was something she still didnt know. Looking in the Music room, she saw her friends and a new face. Walking over to Yuki and and Ciri, Shinda waved to them. "Sorry I'm late! My roomie decided to try and scare me to death to wake me up."

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Who's the new kid?|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:44 am

Şƙƴƫɧᶒᶉįҳ Ţᶒŋ’şᶒᶉƌşƫą

∑ Location →→| Assassination |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious (Broken) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Why is Volnir here? |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| Step-Sister and People |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| none |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| none |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Let shadows guide you and fear not the dark my friend."

Sky didnt need anything really to ready himself for the school day. He had his Tome and and was now in his human form. Rising up from a shadow spot in just outside the room, Sky walked into the room and saw familiar faces and only one of them really mattered to him. Seeing Ciri, he ignored everyone else and made his way to his Step sister and looked at the masked boy for a moment analyzing him. Sky smiled and greeted him happily but soon turned to Ciri. "Ciri, its all done and taken care of~" Sky said smiling...just like Lucius.

"Lest the fear begin to devour you..."

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 am

While in waiting for Yuki to respond, Ciri listened to Xavier speak about how it was ok and that Ciri probably wouldn't understand. Her smile disappeared, and she showed a soft hurt look. Ciri understood in a weird way, but she thought of his response like her and her scar. It made her unique, helped her stand out. She didn't want to wear it, because it scared men and children away, but she couldn't simply take it off. B-but I do... She whispered as she looked down into her lap. Why do I try...

Quickly putting in a fake smile as she heard Shinda's voice, Ciri looked up at her friend. Haha it's all good. Atleast your feeling much better! . Soon after Shinda entered, Sky entered. His attitude was surprisingly happy, and he made his way staring to the ashen haired girl. Telling her the deed had been done, Ciri felt a real smile return to her face. R-really?! Thank you so much!! Since the boy was standing in front of her, this next part was fairly easy. Standing up, Ciri wrapped her arms around him over the desk and hugged him tight. Yen is finally safe and it's thanks to you... there has to be some way I can repay you! Anything!!

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Classmates & Teddy-Bear Sensei l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Cookies & Cream Pocky l Earphones ➤:God Help The Outcasts

Yuki furrowed her brows when he said that his nickname wasn't unique, which was true since she doesn't really know this person except his name beginning with the letter 'x'. She decided to find a more suitable name for him, she stared at the guy up and down carefully. Well the only thing that stands out the most was his is mask and it doesn't look like appearances mattered to him. The angel gasped then clicked her fingers, she pointed at Xavier. "Mimikyu! That's my final decision." she declared his nickname would be after a Pokemon, it suits him. She blinked when said he call her Wreath. Well that was unique, she squinted her eyes in confusion. "Tell me the truth...were you thinking about Christmas when you said that?" that's the day when she sees Wreath and ironically on her birthday.

Yuki's face turned deathly white when he saw Xa- Mimikyo consume her entire pocky...including the box!? Her breathing was shallow as she used all her energy to not pull a Dark Vadar Choke-hold. She froze in place when he mentioned that Strawberry was his favourite, "Well...NO! Midi Pocky Strawberry Cheesecake for you." that one! AH! She would make love with it any day, it's on the list of her favourite foods but it is on second place. Yuki permanently stuck this bit of information in her mind not to eat her strawberry treats near Xavier.

Yuki silently glared at Ciri when she said that she was practically almost finish with her project, that and her was based on a similar concept with Yuki's song...sorta. But her gaze soften at the look of Ciri's face "Mine well...I was inspired by someone, it's important this song comes out perfect!" she said as she clutched her Pokemon mechanical pencil in pride. "I have a little problem..." she trailed off then gazed off to the side.

Yuki looked over at the doorway and watched as some students came to make their appearances. Her main focus was the music tutor. "No excuse." the angel commented then directed her pencil towards. "I hope you don't have anything plan today. I want you to teach me to play the guitar." Yuki said to the music tutor, her blue orbs filled determination. "It's one of the key element to my song." she justified why she wants go to tuition.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Mood ➤: Loading... l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi finally made his appearance and saw...a few numbers of students he saw before. Last time it was packed with people, Just because it's Friday doesn't mean you have to ditch classes! Kazi went over to the grand piano at the front. he clapped his hands to gain his students attention. "Alright, students. How are your assignments koming along~?" he said with a toothy grin. When he scanned the classroom once more he did a double take when he saw a student wearing a bizarre mask which caused his hair to stand on end like a porcupine for a split second. He wondering...was it a costume for a play? An art project? Assassination mission? He thought. Kazi slowly cocked his head to the side, he wasn't an art teacher but he would give the boy an A for creativity...and creepiness.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Goofy

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►...

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Ice, the poppy is one of the symbols of death in Greek mythology. Just wanted to tell you that. smile

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

Xavier caught what Ciri whispered, and felt bad, he didn't mean to make her sad...He wanted the opposite, he wanted her not to worry about what she says in front of him. He wanted to say something but nothing would come out he simply looked at Ciri for a few seconds and watched her demeanor change from being down to ecstatic when a white hair gentleman appeared. Xavier was getting a little nervous from the quick glances the two new comers gave him but some how kept his cool.

Hearing the new nickname Yuki gave him made the masked boy place his hand under his chin and grab it with the tip of his fingers like he was stroking an invisible beard. "I would say I'm more of a Banette...But Mimikyu is good I guess. Why do I always get associated with ghost types? A mystery that will never be solved...." Xavier's short attention span made his mind drift away and think about his mystery. He almost got his answer but Yuki's question caught his attention. "Christmas? No. I was thinking more like a crown, a crown of poppies. The 25th is not special to me...that's not true but that's a bit personal." Xavier kinda felt bad for stealing her food, but he had an excuse, not a good one but one none the less. "Sorry about the pocky I owe you big-time. I haven't eaten in weeks and I was very hungry. I'll be going to the store later, I'll make sure to get you some candy. The shop owners are always nice to me they give me free food and some money everytime I walk in."

When the teacher walked in Xavier froze and kept staring at him, he didn't want to make any sudden movements so he slowly and carefully made his way to his seat and lowered his head, trying to hide behind his crossed arms. The staring didn't help at all, Xavier wanted to disappear and would be thankful to anyone willing to help him. "God damn mask...My gift and my curse."

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items