Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie reached. Both for a lolipop and for the correct answer. It was a tall order and the shortie was not sure she could make it. Stretch little juggalo, stretch!
Quote:
I'M REACHING FOR THE STARS! MY GUESS IS...!!

Name: Punkie
Number: 56  
Micillia rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 3, 5, 6 Total: 24 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The juggalo readied herself, using her special mirthful powers of awareness to find the pinata. The technique sorta worked, but not as well as it sounded in the girl's head. Oh well, ribbons tho!

Stamina: 20/25
Stamina Dmg taken this roll: 1+4=5
Damage dealt: (5+3)x2=16
Ribbons earned today: (3+4)x2=14
Total Ribbons: 80  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:54 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

At the empress' dramatic entrance, Kursha visibly jumped. Gone was the bored expression of before—for a moment he looked sincerely surprised. Eyeing Regina with a certain degree of caution, he gauged her mood. While she smiled unfalteringly, there was a sharpness to her words that suggested impatience. The loud bang from her hands on the counter was a pretty good clue too. Not good.

Stiffening ever so slightly, Kursha ran his tongue behind his teeth and debated on how to respond. Before he could do that however, he had to determine what exactly Regina was referring to. There were only three events that came to mind; most of the time he had been cooped up at the booth after all. He immediately struck punting the blueblood down the bowling alley off the list. That had been a harmless prank. Well... mostly harmless. Then there was the situation with Luxara. He also wrote that off. It had been a tense reunion, but low profile and Regina had explicitly said “exciting”.* So, that meant...

His mind snapped back to Odette. But what reason would Regina have to be pissed at him for that? Okay, sure. He had lost his temper. But he had been in the right. Odette was a rebel through and through, and no amount of propaganda or official paperwork would ever change his mind. So, what then? Regina didn't honestly believe all that bullshit about the redblood being redeemed, did she?

No, she already knew.

He felt like kicking himself. The empress had eyes and ears everywhere. Of course she knew. And he had acted on impulse, without thinking. That brought another question to mind however. If Regina knew about Odette, then it did not seem to far a stretch to assume that she had arrived at the same conclusion as he had: the Phoenix Initiative was very much alive. That puzzled him. He had expected their survival to be his downfall. Yet that wasn't the case. Regina was not irate with him because he had failed to deliver prisoners; she was irate because he had taken action.

As detailed as his thought process was, it happened in a jumble, all in the span of under two seconds. He dared not take a moment longer. Making the queen wait while he fumbled for excuses would not improve her mood. His expression shifted from puzzlement to wary.

“There was a misunderstanding,” he said flatly. “I'm guessing you had someone looking out the entire time.” He had half a mind to ask her what the hell for, but bit down on his tongue before he could.

amicableAggressor
*Hopefully???? This RP is not done yet. orz

Doutei rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 6, 6, 2 Total: 27 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:11 am
Stamina: 10/25
Damage: 32
Ribbons: 30

After her visit to The Nightly Grind he knew he'd messed up. Nucleo hadn't been so smooth in his attempt to leave the other night and Elidae was making that clear. He felt bad and like he should apologize so he'd come over to her booth to see her. Now that he was here, though, his courage was a little shaky.

"Hey, Elidae-" The greenblood called over to get her attention when another crowd of trolls swarmed the booth because ooo the queen had come by so this place must be hot! Struggling to get past them, he wondered if she could see him at all. He resigned himself to taking a swing at the pinata while he waited for her to be free.

Quote:

Name: Nucleo
Number: 18  

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 4, 3, 1 Total: 16 (6-36)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:14 am
Stamina: 6
Damage: 10
Ribbons: 26

"URYAAAAAH!" Cerpin was so mad at how he'd finished the bobcurling event, he'd come to the pinata stand to beat the crud out of it. Violence might not always be the answer to everything but it certainly felt right in this moment.

Quote:

Name: Cerpin Sugall (Mickey Yensid)
Number: 156  
Yamashii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:24 am
Amonee meandered over to the Luckypop area and poked around until he picked a pop!

"Nice booth, Elidae, everything is so cute!" He beamed at the yellowblood after looking over all the activities. He'd managed to pick a special candy and went to claim his prize, a super cute and sparkly keychain.

User Image

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:25 am
He snagged a lollipop and noted he'd won a little paper flower thing. Perhaps Amonee would like it! Actually no, he was going to keep it for himself. Tucking it away in his pocket, Nucleo craned his neck to see if Elidae was smiling and steeled himself to try and go talk to her as soon as the trolls she was talking with left.

User Image  
Doutei rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 3, 6, 5 Total: 25 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:52 am
Doutei
Stamina: 25/25
Damage: ?
Ribbons: 0

'Is he here?'

Quote:

Name: Tevini
Number: 118

Doutei

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:17 am
Rollover cut off is here!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:25 pm
Drumming her fingers on the counter, Regina waited as the greenblood visibly re-oriented himself to her arrival. She laughed almost barkingly at Kursha's response. An understatement in the first part, and a complete lack of a grasp on the situation in the second. She did feel a small amount of pleasure though, at the surprise that had registered in his eyes at her arrival. He hadn't been insolently trying to give her any trouble, he just hadn't thought about what he was doing. It was pityable in a 'gerbils on ice' kind of way, and took the edge off her voice. "Someone looking out? Are you kidding? How about anyone with a working set of gander bulbs standing anywhere near that tealblood's booth? Come on Vidari, don't flatter yourself."

Leaning in farther, she gave a tug at Kursha's jacket, and jerked her head to the side. Unlike him, apparently, she was aware of the fact that any passerby in the crowd could loiter around and watch scenes unfolding by the booths. And while she didn't have plans to bring her own weapon out and wave it around, she wasn't prepared to risk being overheard. "Your sweet little pal won't mind if you step out for a moment. C'mon, let's go round to the back. Don't get your shorts in a bunch - I just want to bring you up to speed on a few important matters."

Green Minuet

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:19 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Clothing still a bit damp from the rinse down he gave himself at Apples to Apples, Nictor's clothes at least didn't smell of caffeine beverage as heavily. He meandered towards the lollipop wall, happy to take his treat for the day. At least the lollipops would never betray him.

Ahh, only the sucker today. Nictor hummed as he popped it in his mouth, eyes the pinata plush wistfully, and heads off. Maybe he could win some kind of plush next year?

Lavender Hues rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 pm
Rastin Morden

Rastin stared down at the blue sucker he'd pulled with a bit of a sad face, but ended up stuffing it in his pocket without a fuss. Oh well, no big prize for him to end Bloodfest with! At least he'd had a good time.

... Wait, was he really feeling positive about all of this? Was he getting sick?

"Here's my final guess for this year." He said, offering both of the trolls behind the counter a smile. "I hope to see you next year! I had a good time at this booth. It was one of my favorites, actually."

Quote:

Name: Rastin Morden
Number: 74

User Image
(I've also taken lollipops for some of my previous rolls! I.E. The ones where he didn't pick a tier prize)  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

KitsuneAura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 62 Total: 62 (1-100)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:47 pm
Quote:

Name: Lorata
Number: 93  
Micillia rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 6, 1, 3, 2 Total: 19 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The juggalo readied herself, using her special mirthful powers of awareness to find the pinata. The technique sorta worked, but not as well as it sounded in the girl's head. Oh well, ribbons tho!

Stamina: 19/25
Stamina Dmg taken this roll: 1
Damage dealt: 6
Ribbons earned today: +12
Total Ribbons: 12  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie reached. Both for a lolipop and for the correct answer. It was a tall order and the shortie was not sure she could make it. Stretch little juggalo, stretch!
Quote:

Name: Punkie
Number: 123  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas