=>[BOOTH] Gastropod Games //closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:36 pm
Wandering around the booths, Fellah finally found the booth with colorful decorated snail shells. "Howdy there, I found Shelly wandering around again, she was getting herself tangled up in some merchandise over at the really glamorous booth," he said, crouching down to let the little creature return to her owner's booth.  
Micillia rolled 3 100-sided dice: 65, 52, 23 Total: 140 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden came to the booth, his shorts's pockets filled with chestnuts. The boy looked over the prizes, it was the last day after all, and although he kinda wanted to keep all 35 chestnuts, CamoDad said maybe he would like the prizes better. The drawing was a must. Gotta support a fellow artist. Caiden added a beetle in with his 15 chestnuts. CamoDad said people liked those, so he had a habbit of giving them away. The rest he happily donated once he saw the picture of the Badger Family. They NEEDED those nuts.

Total: 35

Quote:
User Image
Gettin' My Loot!: Lutrin Doodle
Chestnuts Remaining: 20

Quote:
User Image
Gettin' My Loot!: Donation!
Chestnuts Remaining: 0

Micillia

Dapper Duck

A Forest Faery rolled 3 100-sided dice: 75, 85, 16 Total: 176 (3-300)

A Forest Faery

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:48 pm
Now that she'd tasted every flavor of popcorn, it was time to get serious about these chestnuts. And Ophila managed to find five! That was more than she'd earned at any one time before. It must be because it's the last day.

Picking out a couple bags of caramel popcorn, Ophila suddenly remembered something and quickly tried to get Lutrin's attention. "Oh! Hey Lutrin! Everything's been so exciting that I forgot to ask this a couple days ago, but can I keep the snail I painted for the big snail race? I'm a very good bug mommy! I have lots of bees at my hive that are like my wigglers. I know bees aren't the same as snails, but I would take very good care of Stripey!"

Chestnuts : 2 + 5 + 1(lettuce) = 8

Quote:
User Image
Gettin' My Loot!: A Bottle of Honeydew
Chestnuts Remaining: 3

Quote:
User Image
Gettin' My Loot!: A Jar of Trail Mix
Chestnuts Remaining: 0

Green Minuet
Luuuuuuuuuutrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Doutei rolled 3 100-sided dice: 57, 62, 10 Total: 129 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:25 am
Chestnuts: 18

Quote:
User Image
Gettin' My Loot!: Happy Badger Family Donation
Chestnuts Remaining: giving all 18, left with 0

Nucleo had been caught up with work and Amonee so he hadn't managed to make it back over for a while. He felt bad because he wanted to check in on his snail and possibly take the little guy home with him. Lucky for him, Caffeinator was still around munching on the stray carrots that he could find.

"Oh wow! Popcorn!" The boy noted, smiling. He recalled two happy memories he'd had recently with the snack. Were there still stray pieces hidden in Amonee's kitchen, he wondered? And did she remember his dive?

"Don't mind if I do!" It made him feel closer to them to partake and so he did. Coming up with some chestnuts the boy realized he still had quite a few of these things but didn't know what to do with them. He did accept the marshmellow immediately though and ate it. Then he grabbed a bag of popcorn to snack on while he looked over the prize table.

"I'd like to donate these to the Happy Badger Family." Nucleo decided with no hesitation. He could get the produce at other times and he didn't doubt Lutrin's drawing ability but he wanted the chestnuts to go to someone who needed them.  

Doutei

blackbird cake rolled 3 100-sided dice: 54, 81, 72 Total: 207 (3-300)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:12 am
pop goes the weesil  
Yamashii rolled 3 100-sided dice: 19, 6, 83 Total: 108 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:13 am
Chestnuts: 4
Amonee dove into that pit and rolled around having a great time. It was like watching a young barkbeast nuzzle into an interesting smell. The jadeblood laughed but only managed to snag one chestnut before his time was up. He decided to keep them as tokens to remember Bloodfest by. If only the mountain wasn't so rocky and harsh, he'd have planted them!

Yamashii

Green Minuet generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:16 am
Time to spin the Wheel of Serendipity! Buckle up everyone and hold your breath!

1. Micillia
2. A Forest Faery
3. Doutei
4. blackbird cake
5. Yamashii  
Green Minuet generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:17 am
Time to spin the Wheel of Serendipity! Buckle up everyone and hold your breath!

1. Micillia
2. Doutei
3. blackbird cake
4. Yamashii  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:21 am
Closing

Blah, blah, blah. In character responses will go here when I'm not so sleepy.

Unaru
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Fellah) proper heroic description here

A Forest Faery
(Ophila) u r the sweetest have a ticket

blackbird cake
(Elidae) ty 4 b4 u the best!

As of this time the booth is now closed... at far as games go! Players may still redeem prizes and role-play!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:01 am
Lutrin Doodles? More like Laterin Doodles...

A Forest Faery
User Image

Micillia
User Image

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:38 am
What Goes Around Comes Around...

Micillia
The Happy Badger Family thanks you for your charitable donation! You are a noble soul!

User Image

Doutei
The Happy Badger Family thanks you for your charitable donation! Don't skimp on the chestnuts next time though!

User Image

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces