Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ DARK FAIRY TALES: PROM 2015 ] THE DANCE FLOOR (PAGE 22!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm
Baneful

Following Zar, he moved past new students and a few familiar faces. "Well, it was more how I was raised. A sort of – motto and way of living. Free flowing. Wild. Strong. Embracing the river inside you and just letting yourself go. Kinda hard not to have fun sometimes. – Other times, kind of a big deal of pressure." He didn't mind just lying in a pasture or curling up at home either. Despite all his energy, even he grew worn out. But that was what Barth was good for.

"The woodsman is at home sawing wood." And probably would be well into the morning. Last he checked, Barth was sleeping in a soft, safe place and he left him a jar of food with a very loose cap in arm's reach.

But tonight wasn't about sleeping or Barth. Tonight was a rare treat he had yet to savor – a very kind Zar. . "I don't think tonight will be hard for me to enjoy myself." He said, raising his arms when the tail curled about him. It was like having a belt loosely about you.

"Okay. Um…just watch your…" And then he paused to look down. "Oh, guess I don't have to worry about that for once." It wasn't as big of a worry of stomping his hoof down when the other person also had hooves. It was actually a nice change for once.

"I kinda….never got to dance much at prom. Barth is only good for one dance – and it's always ssoooo slow." And that left Calder wandering around for other partners. "So…I'm not really used to it." He laughed nervously, placing his hands on Zar and moving to where the tail would hopefully direct him.

"I…..I would really like that. To dance together like that. I know a place….that's nice." Which he usually danced alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:59 pm
The reaper couldn't help but laugh too, because it was funny, but also out of genuine delight. It'd been way too many Octobers since she last saw her Motty. The reaper's arms were tight around him as she nuzzled his neck.

"I am most glad you did! There is nothing wrong with indulging some of that nostalgia!" She was also utterly content to lay there on the floor with him for a bit longer, making incoming students walk around them. The entirety of prom couldn't be spent on the floor though, and soon Hel pulled back, pulling the grim up with her. She grinned up at him, and then nonchalantly straightened and smoothed out her dress before re-adjusting her--ahem---assets after the lunge.

"How is everything!? How is your business? Your home?"

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:07 pm
Mot stood with her aid, towering over the impishly short figure in a hunch. He averted his eyes as a gentlemen should when she moved to adjust her bosom accordingly.

"Ah~ Both are well. I have moved my business hours to weekends only. For you see.." He moved his gaze back now that it was safe, and a proud determined grin spread over him.

"I have become an intern at the local Reaper's Guild. I'm in training to be a full fledged Grim!"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:12 pm

"You know how I was raised." Zar said lazily. "All that tedious repression and jealousy, be what they wanted and not what I am. Good thing I learned I did not need to actually obey a damn word. Your upbringing seems a lot better and you wear it well." Most of the students around, Zar recognised in one way or another though he realised, almost none of them on a close friend basis. Somehow he had managed to go through his entire school career without making a great deal of friends or managing to craft himself a social network. It was too late to be worried about it, all there was was to move onwards.

"I'm glad." he said, reaching up to very tenderly cup Calder's jaw. "I see quite enough of miserable you, almost always at my doing."

At the mention of his hooves, he nodded. "No fleshy toe nubs to get trodden. Even if I did have them, don't worry, I wouldn't be where your feet were, I am all about accommodating." He dropped into the dance position effortless and guided Calder into his own, setting up a very slow pace at first, the link seeming to indicate in a mental nudge where Zar would be next and where Calder should move, doing a great deal of the work for him, relaxing into the movements and paying attention to the other boil instead.

"You look very good in that dresss." he said in a low hiss that was only for Calder's ears. "I don't know what you were so upset about."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:22 pm
As the icy frowny face watched others, another pair of eyes were on Gabby.
A pair of eyes that seemed to say "If you cause trouble SO HELP ME there will be hell to pay".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 pm
The thick crowd around them radiated energy so intensely, that it made his own nerves start to creep to an 'on edge' point, muscles tensing a bit, and eyes perhaps checking his surroundings more than need be. His wings began to shuffle and shift in a nervous habit, as if unable to get comfortable at his sides for some reason. The gentle touch of reassurance did snap him out of it a little, the wings hitching briefly, before resuming their movements a little more subtly. Well if Uru was feeling this at ease... maybe he could too. With a silent, deep inhale, followed by an equal exhale, his twitching wings slackened at his sides to cease their ruffling.

Eyes locking to Damien's, he attempted a half-hearted twitch of a grin from a corner of his lips. "You too." he replied a little disjointedly, "a pleasure to meet a friend of Uru's." a bow of his head was given this time, in a gesture of respect, before shooting a hesitant glance Uru's way for confirmation, before straightening up. The last thing he wanted was to insult, or say the wrong thing to someone of the hellhounds affiliation, and who he clearly cared for. He certainly didn't want to lose his only tie of connection...

A bit bashful from the large boils teasing, his hand raised back up to his darkened hair again, giving it a little tousle in that usual habit of his, mouth opening to speak again, but stopping as he felt the presence, and approach, of another.

Instantly snapping his attention to the side, he was met with the sight of another Halloweener. A ghoul, by the looks of it. Lowering his hand, he resumed his stoic stance, listening to her greeting, but giving an uncertain glance towards Uru again, for some sort of indication in regards to the new addition to the growing group. Another friend?
When her smile shot his way, he gave a polite little nod in greeting towards her, but his lips pressed tight when trying to find a response to the question posed. Lovely evening... wasn't really the word he'd use... but he didn't want to damper her clearly gleeful mood. So silent he remained.

PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Kaiyumi

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:40 pm
OH JACK OH JACK OH JACK OH JACK SHE TOTALLY FORGOT THERE WAS PROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Mayaa hadn't dressed up in anything fancy because she TOTALLY forgot, squawking as she made her way to the gym. Good thing there was a trail of glitter leading the way, but how in the WORLD did she not see this earlier ahhhhhhhhhh she hoped she hadn't missed all the fun stuff.

Feathers flew everywhere as she ran, dragging a most unfortunate raven mocker behind her.
"DRAVEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WAS PROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
He totally wasn't getting out of this.

GrnGriff
You said it was ok :B

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:49 pm
Jala wasn't one to be fond of parties, but still, she found herself at this "prom". She wasn't even sure why. It was loud, it was noisy, and ugh, everything was so silly and tacky.
She folded her arms and huffed. Why did people enjoy these things? If only Jiten was here. Then it might have been a little more worthwhile, but aside from that, ugh.

Well, it seemed someone else wasn't enjoying the prom, and Jala smirked at the little frowny face on the wall. Glad SOMEONE here had some taste. If only they'd ice the dance floor too. It'd be funny to watch creeple trip and fall, flailing their little limbs in vain as they tried to steady themselves. MUCH fun.

revenant aria
In case Jiten comes o v o

Kaiyumi
HAVE A JALA

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:05 pm
Draven hadn't said anything because he'd not really intended to attend prom. He knew prom usually went with dating and he'd tried dating once and it had been a bit unfortunate. So he thought it best to just sit it out.

But then Mayaa was at his door and he couldn't tell her "no". Not over something like this. And friends could go to prom, right?

"Sorry," he said. "I'll be sure to tell you next time." Though how she'd missed it he really didn't know.

[A.V.]
<3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:08 pm
The horseman seemed a little restrained with him from what he could see. But he didn't want to scare the boil off. The grin was pure and the smile never faltering. "Likewise, I'm really glad to see that hes getting back out there and has his own little circle." he continued the greeting, giving a soft shoulder bump to the demon hound. "'cept im not that great as a fighter, more like a scout bub." he replied with a shrug to the horseman "unless you have three heads too, then that might be interesting."

The Baku became even more refined from what Damien remembered, but her personality and warmth was still the same, peaceful and kind. It was hard (buh dum, ccsh) to be in fowl mood with Xiu around, her mood was infectious and he could feel the feelings of the past starting to build. a quiet little ember that still lingered, flickering. It had been stomped quickly, and violently in his chest. It was not meant to be, no matter how much he tried and it was time to let the fire die.

Friendship was what remained in those ashes. "Xiu, what are you even doing here?" he declared, puzzled by her appearance at the school. "Xiu is the one who taught me a little bit of baking, especially when it came to non chocolate confectioneries Uru'Baen." He added helpfully before giving the ghoul a light tap on the nose "So little Baku, what are you up to now? Did you accompany anyone here?" She probably did, someone that wasn't in the friendzone. Melas taunted, jabbing the dagger in further while the others tried to drown his voice out. "Oh, I'm Sorry, this is one of Uru's Collegues, Qui. I just met him today myself. and this is Uru, he's.. well he's my date for the Evening." He finished, trying not to hide in his shirt.

This could not be happening, in all the things that he ever imagined, this was not one of them. The fact that he was introducing his current flame to an old unrequited love. It was something that wasn't even in his acting lessons to try and use as a way to deal with the situation.

musicaloner7x

PhiferWolfx

Kaiyumix

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:11 pm
It was her second prom and like last time Lass ended up going with someone else arranging a date with her. There was so much hassle in taking the time to make friends and find someone interested in going with her to prom. Pinning the peony to the lapel of her suit jacket Lass had gone with more of a simple outfit for the dark fairy tale theme, the dark and handsome prince.

Walking into the castle like prom Lass tugged on the edge of her deep purple short suit jacket before looking around before walking slowly around the room hoping to spot the other flower that matched her own. Luckily she was able to catch a glimpse of it when she passed by the refreshment table.

Making her way over to her Lass bowed and gave her a charming smile, “Greetings.”

Yayoi
Sorry for the massively late reply my flight was delaye dand I had a lack of interent on vacation a few days sad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:26 pm
A frown lingered on the blonde’s stallion’s face as the shirt that was common to wear to dances remained crinkled in his hands as he headed towards the Amityville’s gym. The pants alone was stifling enough to wear and the complete idea of dressing in such stiff clothes seemed like a ridiculous idea why didn’t the students simply wear what they wished. Why such ideas of suits and what was something called a dark fairy tale? It was a dance was it not? Who also decided that shoes were common place? Why were they so uncomfortable? In full honesty he had little interest in anything to do with Amity however it was becoming more obvious that he knew little of social ideas and even less of how to handle other creatures beyond clans realm. The suggestion of attending the prom was rather a terrible idea and why Jin had bothered to listened he would question for the rest of existence.

Walking into the room the noise of the music made him shrink back with annoyance, his shirt was now crumpled into what he could of his pants pocket and the sunflower, was at least with some great care. pinned into his hair. As for the rest of the huntsman costume it was scattered somewhere among his room including the fake looking ace that would have done little to no good as a weapon. Making his way he headed towards the refreshment table, at least around food it would be easy to observe other habits.

Huni Pi
SORRY FOR DELAY my flight was delayed/cancelled I was trapped for days without interenet

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:33 pm
"Quiet" was how she'd describe the two unfamiliar boils who were with Demi, but that was hardly enough to deter the baku from trying to converse with them. But first, upon turning her attention to her friend, she folded her arms across her chest and let the corner of her lips pull upwards in an amused, lopsided smile.

"What do you mean? I'm hardly the only alumni student who decided to show up tonight," she laughed, throwing a pointed glance over her shoulder at the group of friends she had just excused herself from, "I thought it'd be nice to drop by and see if there were any old friends out and about." And of course, to her great pleasure, there were. Quite a few, in fact, which was enough to rocket the ghoul's already pleasant mood to much higher elevations.

Her tail swayed languidly behind her when Demi addressed Uru, only for the tip to puff up in surprise at the sudden nose tap. Shaking it off, Xiu clasped her hands behind her back. "Actually, Gene and I have opened up our own cafe since graduating, so we've been busy with that. And yes! I came with Vaith tonight--"--she gestured towards the blond reaper boil across the room--"--because I knew he'd probably skip out again if I didn't drag him here." And as someone who she considered one of her best friends, she certainly wasn't about to let him sit and rot in his dorm for another year.

She was pleased to be catching up with Demi, but she was still very much aware that there were others present while she was blabbering away. Smiling apologetically, she bowed her head to Qui and Uru in turn when they were introduced, her eyes lighting up in particular when Demi revealed that the latter was his date. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Have you been at Amityville long, Uru?" she asked, eager to get to know the boil who had come with her hellhound friend.

Never one to purposely leave someone completely out of the conversation, she shifted her attention to the horseman next and tilted her head to the side. "Is this your first time attending one of our proms, Qui? I hope that it's not too unusual or uncomfortable for you since it can be a little...well..." she hesitated, lightly sweeping her arms out to gesture to all the people, "...overwhelming, I suppose."

Bloodlust Dantex
HELLO SHE IS

musicaloner7x
A GIANT

PhiferWolfx
CHATTERBOX apparently

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:15 pm
Aureole couldn't help wiggling her nose as Ashanti tried to help clean up the Peryton's face of the sugary frosting. She couldn't help looking like a kid as the dragoness wiped her face clean!

"Thanks." She returned the smile. Not quite as sweet as it was more lop-sided. Aureole was good at those. "Here, lemme help you."

The Peryton lightly dabbed her date's face, trying her hardest to not smear any of the frosting before leaning back with a satisfied look on her face.

"There! No more sticky, sugary frosting." As funny as it did look, it would probably do them both well to not get too dirty at a 'Prom' party. At least she assumed so.

"Mine were the same. Pretty sure I have nearly every Elder's family history printed into my brain for my when father puts together his 'get together's with them."

"Not all of them are bad though! We have a fun Winter Festival that we do up in the mountains but not much after that." She did miss the Winter Festival but she would have just as much fun as, as it was already evident that she was!

a-disgruntled-dragon
No worries c: Just got home from camping today so it worked out!

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:18 am
Pokerus acknowledged him, and he was torn on if he should voice is discomfort or deal with it. She was there with a friend... A friend whom he had unfortunately startled from the look of things. It seemed wrong to drag Poke away from the other ghoul, and equally as rude to go off on his own.

"I'm fine," he replied shortly. "I'll be fine, but thank you." He could only hope that he would actually be fine.

Tanvir managed a little wave to Riyo in some silent attempt at greeting, stiff as the gesture was.

Oh, and shortly the smaller feline boil was back, demanding Riyo to be his date. Tanvir's brows drew down in a look of disapproval. He was far from a dating expert, but honestly.

"You have terrible social skills, little cat."

poke mattix
Sexy Cocaine

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games