Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ HADES KITCHEN ROUND 1 } RESULTS PAGE 12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
[Mistress Morbid] rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 14, 11 Total: 31 (3-60)

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:31 pm
The ghoul glanced at the clock. Twenty five minutes... Not a whole lot of time, but still enough time to have things possibly go to hell. Most of her work was done. She just had to finish slicing these darn things as thin as fracking possible. Sounds easy right? It's not. It so was not. One wrong twitch and she'd have sliced the darn thing lopsided, or it would be a half slice. Kailani breathed out slowly. Just calm down. She could do this!

OOC

STEP 3: Cutting It Close
CONTESTANT NAME: Kailani
MINUTES LEFT: 25/60

[Mistress Morbid] rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:45 pm
At some point, Judge Gorgon Ramsay brings Judge Hyde over. They both stare at you judging and hating you, as their vibes of negativity practically radiate off them. They don't say anything though, just staring for a good five minutes as you work.

"Don't look at em, don't say anything. Just keep working Kai. Come on." She mentally told herself.

Judge Hyde looks over your shoulder. "Hmm," he says, "Hmmm... so people do do things that way." He says nothing more and continues walking on.

Oh god she was so toast. If she made it through this it would be a miracle.

OOC

STEP 3: Cutting It Close
CONTESTANT NAME: Kailani
MINUTES LEFT: 25/60

OOC

MY FINAL SCORE FOR THIS ROUND IS 25

((...I think I did that right? /sobs))  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:43 am
lizbot

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as she heard an awfully familiar voice screech her name like a vulture in dishonor. The reaper shuddered and scowled. Even her bowl of dead tear jerkers convulsed at the sound. She whipped around to face the vampire, brandishing her butcher knife.

"I WOULD SLAY YOU LIKE THE FILTHY BEAST YOU ARE AND CHOP YOU UP AND SERVE YOUR CORPSE IN PIECES IN A STEW IF IT WOULD NOT GIVE EVERYONE HERE FOOD POISONING!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 am
THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHALLENGE IS CLOSED!

If your time did NOT hit 0, then you may move on to CHALLENGE 2 HERE. Otherwise if your timer did hit 0, you can go ahead and turn in a raffle ticket here!

Good luck on the next round, all participants!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out