Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
A Star Reappears... [Rolling in Progress] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: " I've been with my friend, a soquili, Ryuichi for as long as I can remember now. I've always helped him by keeping watching for danger as we traveled. I'm loyal and attentive to my duties. I like playing with the young ones, if any are about, in my spare time or simply settling down and conversing with Ryuichi. We go on missions some times, to help reunite lost soquili with relatives.
Since Ryuichi and Zelia made the herd for lost or traveling soquili, it has been harder for me to scour the land for dangers by myself. The area is vast and I am but one small hummingbird. I wish for a friend to help me keep an eye on my friends...on my family."
10 Things I Like:
Stars
trees
Wings
bells
glow
pastel colors

10 Things I Don’t Like:
evil
gore
bald

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A red thread with bells attached

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:50 pm
An Extra Gift

I'm Rogue! It's Just Me!

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:

Link to Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Lyric offers a set of bells, much like the ones passed through his family.
Short IC Response: Lyric never thought of himself as a father, but lately it had edged into his mind. He wanted a child to dance with. To cherish and teach. Someone small he could rest his neck on and hum a sweet lullaby.

He approached the altar, setting down familiar bells. Quietly, he smiled, mentally whispering a soft prayer. Hopefully, the stars above would hear his plea. He dreamed of the day he too could raise a gentle new life in this world.

HALLOWEEN STAR

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: No clowns, pls!  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:58 pm
This is for my familiar entry<3

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Maexxna
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Mae is spoiled. She has two brothers and live in a very loving home. She loves getting dirty and playing with her brothers. But after, she always goes to her mom to fix her hair. If she can't get to her mom, she gets upset and turns into mini hellion. The eyes in her hair and around her are the little snacks her mom weaves in her hair so she always has something to eat on her little adventures. She is used to others doing what she says.
10 Things I Like:
1. Gator
2. Gator
3. I really want a gator for her x3.
4. Bright vibrant colors
5. eyes
6. stuffed animals
7. color-blocking
8. Markings over the whole body
9. Swampy things?
10. gradients
10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. Bugs *other than fireflies and dragonflies. Maybe some mosquito since they live in a swamp xD*
2. muted colors
3. browns and black
4. tons of gore
5. As much as I usually love clowns, it wouldn't fit for Mae nwn;;
6. Cutie marks
7. Anything that isn't a gator >3>.
8. having no markings, being plain.
9. animal print
10. editless ='B
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of her eyeball snacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:47 pm
An Extra Gift

I'm Rogue! It's Just Me!

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
[
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Naxos always loved children and missed having them around. He left the flock and his son, Iris-Raven, behind. He wanted to love another child of his own and raise it. He left behind a small pile of red feathers and a few hairs from his mane and tail. He never had much, but he cherished everything.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket? Naxos looked up at the sky with a smile that seemed broken and lost. "I only ask for a child of my own. To love, to raise, and to keep close." He said as tears began to roll down his cheeks. He missed his children dearly. "I have no mate to provide for them, but I will be there to guard them, to love them, and cherish every moment with them." He said softly as he used his wing to wipe away his tears. He wouldn't care how the child looked, but he would still love them with all his heart regardless. He turned away and left after his wish.

HALLOWEEN STAR

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Just roaches

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Love them <3
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Love them <3
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Love them <3
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Love them <3
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: nope, just roaches

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Dont mind at all >w<
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Dont mind
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Dont mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: nope  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:01 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Iris-Raven
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Raven was flock born and was always different since he was born male. He never really got to know what it was like to have any real friends or family. He's sweet, caring, and always wanting to learn.
10 Things I Like:
1. Feathers
2. Dark colors
3. bones
4. birds
5. uniqueness
6. animal print
7. nature
8. cats
9. hair
10. cutsie stuff
10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. Super bright colors
2. roaches
3. no markings
4. too much jewelry
5. anything clashing
6. no feathers sad
7. nothing super creepy
8. i got nothing
9. i got nothing
10. i got nothing
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A couple of black, red, and white feathers  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:25 pm
A True Friend

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: He is a very bright, intelligent stallion, always ready with a witty retort, or interesting fact. He spends most of his days observing those around him, analyzing things in great detail.
10 Things I Like:
1. Naturals
2. Braids
3. Celestial/star themes
4. Minis
5. Steampunk
6. Curly hair
7. Butterflies

10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. Clashing colors
2. Human clothing
3. Baldness
4. Clowns

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather off of one of his braids.

HALLOWEEN STAR

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: No clowns (not afraid of them, I just don't like them, like any reasonable person).  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 pm
A Loyal Companion

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hmm, let's see. Well I'm kind of quiet. I'd rather watch others, observe and take everything in. I come from a really nice family but sometimes I crave more in my life. One day I want to go to the sea and explore it. I dream about the sea the most out of anything and love hearing stories from people who have been there.
10 Things I Like:
Adventure, The Sea, clouds, fur, the moon, ghost stories, mystery, shadows, storms, tentacles
10 Things I Don’t Like: Bright/warm colors, evil, sweets, deserts, the sun. I can't think of any more.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Eärwen looks up to the bright star "I wish to have a companion who craves adventure as much as me and someone to help me find it." She uses her tail to pull off a little tuft of fur and sets that down along with a little seashell another Soquilli gave to her.

HALLOWEEN STAR

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Clowns

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Loved
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Loved
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Loved
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Loved
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Not this time
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:16 pm
An Extra Gift

This is a Self-Pairing! Only LadyKirin Is Getting a Basket!

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Breeding/Lifemating Agreement
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Zhen-Hui leaves one of her golden stars and one of Aranel's blue roses.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

(((IC, Aranel does not know about his children with Luinil the harpy because he escaped the Flock before they were born.)))

With a gentle swish of her wings, Zhen-Hui gracefully touched down in the clearing where soquili had been leaving their offerings to the Wishing Star. Stepping carefully so as to not disturb any of the other seekers' tokens, she approached the altar and bowed her head in respect. "Oh Wishing Star, I ask this wish not so much for myself but for the sake of my beloved." She gazed up at the sparkling star and continued. "While I was fortunate enough to raise two strong, independent stallions because of my time with Icefyre, my lifemate has never known the joy of raising a foal of his own. He gets along wonderfully with my two grown sons, but it would be such a precious gift if we could share the raising of a basket together." She chuckled as she shook her mane, "He would make such an adorable father!" She laid a delicate blue rose on the altar along with one of her shimmering golden stars. "The blue rose is so very important to my love. It's the symbol of his noble father whom Aranel admires greatly. I know my love dreams of passing that rose down to a new generation of honorable and chivalrous soquili. The humble little star from my ribbon is to honor your power and gifts to all soquili." Backing away, she once again inclined her head in respect, then looked up at the twinkling star. "Thank you for listening, oh wondrous star!" She trotted towards the edge of the clearing, stretched her wings and flew off, hopeful that the star might grant them such a precious gift.

HALLOWEEN STAR

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thanks.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Grossness, gore, rotting flesh, maggots/bugs

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: No undead/bone mutations, please
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: nothing too gross/gory for these sweeties, please

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: No blood, please
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Bones would be fine! Sugar Skulls/Day of the Dead bones would be awesome!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Spooky or Occult is absolutely fine, but not demonic, please.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Rotting flesh, bugs unless they are cutsie spiders. More like cute kid Halloween-y stuff rather than gory/bloody, please.  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:03 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Pnevyma Kolokytha (for a familiar) User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: He's found living in the shadows. He sees his life in the pumpkin patches, especially around the time of Halloween, to preserve the life there. Pnevyma's a kindhearted guy, but for some reason other Soquili don't dare to approach him, probably due to the mists and really odd look of him. Without much friends, he seeks to become a watcher of the pumpkin patch that he practically resides in every year, trying to make a new friend, though others may think of him as a foe.
10 Things I Like: pumpkins, forests, green, freshness, healthy, glows, haunting
10 Things I Don’t Like: pink, girly, neon
What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? he leaves the largest pumpkin from his patch.<3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 pm
An Extra Gift

I'm Rogue! It's Just Me!

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Leave this blank for Rogue breedings!)
Uncert
Lifemates: None
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Eagle feathers, and some hairs from his beautiful mate
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Wohali could remember it. The first night he and his mate had gone to the Wishing Star, to ask for baskets, as they had had trouble conceiving foals. He smiled, a touch bittersweet, wrapped around his son, the only child left of that precious gift from a wish granted by the Star.

Wohali had gone out earlier in the day, to collect the best eagle feathers he could find to give the Star, even though he also wanted to keep the feathers, to weave into his mane and tail. His lovely lady hadn't been able to go, needed by his two-legger's family to help gather plants in the fields and woods beyond the village, and to watch his two-legger's children. They had been so excited when the news came through the village. The Star had been seen. Wishes could be granted by those in need of a wish.

Wohali touched his nose to the sleeping child on the other side of his son. The only survivor of his two-legger's family. A surrogate daughter, in place of his lost one. The young girl sighed softly, snuggling closer to both Soquili.

They had left after the evening meal, gesturing as best they could to the two-leggers that they were going off in pursuit of the Wishing Star. His mate couldn't think of anything to offer, except some of the precious, beautiful hairs that two-leggers were always longingly and appreciatively running their hands through. He'd helped her pull them out, and helped her pack the feathers and hair. It wasn't much, he still though, but he'd hoped against hope that it would be enough.

Coming to the top of the hill, they'd left their offerings, stood tightly shoulder to shoulder, wrapping themselves around each other as best they could, and wished for baskets, little treasures to call their own. They knew the Star might not grant their wish. But until they got their baskets, no matter how many nights it took, no matter how often it took in the fields, no matter how many appearances of the Star it took, they'd keep trying. They'd stood together, even after making the wish, hopeful, and filled with the peace that marked the quieter moments in their relationship.

Far above, as Wohali lay with his children, the Wishing Star rose again, and flickered, winking toward all who needed a Star to wish upon.

HALLOWEEN STAR

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Arachnophobia, thanatophobia

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: As an artist, I've gotten more tolerant; but I'm still not totally comfy with them, so please avoid
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Go ahead!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Go ahead!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? Go ahead!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Arachnids. DO NOT LIEK. D8

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Tasteful, please
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: In limited amounts
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: If you like
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Excessive gore and horror. oO  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm
for soquili.

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Zela User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: a mother to a clutch of five, I would enjoy settling down and finally finding a friend of my own.
10 Things I Like: brown, stripes, adventure, fur, batty wings, natural colors, natural markings
10 Things I Don’t Like: pinks, neons
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a piece of nectar from the last fruit she sucked on

HALLOWEEN STAR

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: CC

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: nope!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:26 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Adoptive Mother
Race (first choice): Flutter
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): If 100% needed, Cerynei. But flutter is preffered
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her fabulous hairsticks
Short IC Response:
Lillith approched the top of the hill where the alter to the star was sitting. She had never been to the top herself, but she had heard stories of what could happen when you wished on the star... And she had a strong with to ask the star. Something she has longed for since she left her home... to see her adoptive mother. The only mother she has known.
Coming up to the alter, she pulls a pretty hairstick out as an offering to the star. She figured her mother would like that...It was just as fabulous as herself after all! Lillith giggled a bit thinking about her fabulous adoptive mother and all the things that she had taught her over the years. She loved her dearly and wanted nothing more than for her to wander her way...
Looking up at the star, she smiled. She was sure that the star had heard her wish and felt the yearning in her heart. Statisfied, she walked away, feeling lighter now that her wish was made.

HALLOWEEN STAR

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Nope

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Nope!
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: Nope!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Nope!
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: Nope!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just not too much gore for her

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Just not too much
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Nope
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Nothing too demonic
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just not too much gore is all. And nothing too over the top in the twisted area. She is considered to be a VERY fabulous flutter, so too much wouldn't work! <3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:08 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother[though...I honestly don't mind a surprise so feel free to randomly pick <3]
Race (first choice): Kalona
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Can I say Kalona again? xD Surprise me. <3
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A dead rabbit.
Short IC Response: Rajani glances up at the start and snorts. "I honestly have no belief that this wishing thing even exists." Nudging the dead rabbit with her hoof she sighed. "Though, I guess it is worth a shot. A pureblood Kalona like myself shouldn't even admit this, but I'm lonely. I know I have family out there, so maybe you can just maybe lead them to me?"

Turning away from the star, she snarled as she heard a twig break nearby as a raccoon skittered by. "Though, wishing star, if you mention this weakness in me to anyone, I swear I find a way up there to you and tear you from the sky so you can no longer grant wishes." And with that she disappeared into the shadows.

HALLOWEEN STAR

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Nope! Have fun! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:59 pm
A Miracle Foal

This is a Self-Pairing! Only FitzRoyal Is Getting a Basket!

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: Not the most expressive/romantic post but I stopped RPing after this xD. They are poly-lifemated now and have one mock-child.
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Poly Lifemate Agreement with Malice
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A barb wire bracelet woven with strands from their hair.
Short IC Response:

Xanti loped up the hill to join his companions. He had just completed a circuit of the surrounding area, and, after detecting no threats, had returned to Malice and Drith. The mini's were standing shoulder to shoulder, discussing something quietly under their breath. Drith was the first to notice the hound's return. A smirk flitted to her face. "Xanti, it's time." She cocked an eyebrow, flipped a strand of her loose curls over her shoulder and sauntered away, head held high. Xanti watched her go, yellow eyes glowing as they watched her charge on ahead. A soft chuffing of laughter brought his attention back to his remaining mate. Malice quirked an eyebrow at the hound, "She'll never admit she's excited about this...but she's been looking forward to it all day. She was practically itching to find you and drag you out of patrol to go." The mini's grin was soft, echoing the tenderness in his gaze. Xanti growled lightly under his breath. "Time to go then." It spoke volumes that the mutant deigned to associate with the mini's, and that he held such loyalty to them. More than once the herd had come across other soquili that was surprised Xanti hadn't eaten his companions yet. He was, after all, a predator.

Malice picked something up gently in his mouth and headed up the hill after Drith. Xanti's long legs could easily outpace Malice, but he trailed slowly behind, nose scenting the area. He was curious what the mini held in his mouth, but he was sure that soon enough it'd be revealed.

When the pair made it to the rise of the hill, Drith was waiting. The skull rabbit stood next to a small alter, her head gazing up. "Here. This is where we leave it Mal. Xanti, come here." Both stallions did as bade. Malice dropping the treasure to the alter. Xanti peered down at the barbed wire bracelet, twined with long silver strands, light indigo strands and black to blonde strands lay where the stallion dropped it. He didn't remember loosing that silver hair, yet here it was. He wondered when the skull rabbit had plucked it, for he was sure Malice had few skills in weaving. "Hmmm, here's hoping" Malice lifted up his head to peer at the orange glow in the sky and Xanti followed suit.

Together they gazed to the heavens.

"Time to go." Drith's departure was as abrupt as her arrival. She turned to go, headed back to the herd and responsibilities. Her mates followed behind, though both could see the small smile of satisfaction on her face.

HALLOWEEN STAR

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to your Soquili?: Heavy Gore  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Milady Emerald

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kawani persona- Namid
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: *Namid sat looking up at they sky as the stars came out. She began her song and dance of the evening singing in a quiet low clear voice that carried her song to the stars as she spun around and around. Once the last notes of her song had faded away she listened and watched for a time as more stars came out, then seeing a strange bright star she began to speak* They call me "star dancer" Oh great star spirits, as I am one of your children. But in my heart I have a secret dream, to be able to have someone, a special someone with whom I can dance and share my love of the stars. For I grow lonely though I am surrounded by my village, none but me seem to understand why I worship the stars. Perhaps it is becuase I am an orphan, a foundling, and do not belong with the tribe I have found. Many times I have considered going wandering, but I am afraid to go alone, and turn my back on those who have done so much for me. But there is something special about tonight, something in the stars feels right that I make my dream known tonight. *She took a deep breath and walked to the top of the hill where the altar lay, pulled her woven blanket from her shoulders and laid it across the altar as an offering.*
10 Things I Like:
~Wings
~ Stars/ Night sky themes
~Purples
~Silver
~ Blues
~Jewlery
~ Long hair
~Blacks and Greys
~ Pearlescence, (pastel rainbowness)
~ Shiny Things

10 Things I Don’t Like:
~ Clashing colors
~Pink in excess
~ Aquatics/Mers
~ Full Blodded Kirns
~ Full Blodded Kalonas
~ Golds in excess
~ Neons
~ Blood and Gore
~Pure Evil

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?The blanket that she wove, and wore for many moons to give it her scent and spirit.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff