Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] You're A Disgrace (the end p.13) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:43 am
She felt Deszeld hovering over her like a very green, winged sword of Damocles and she edged subtly away. She tried to focus on the lock, working her pick in and out slowly, methodically, but soon she found her brain wandering... where had that first door led? Ah.... the pick broke.  
The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:56 am
A low hiss whistled out between her teeth, frustration tinting her vision. Bugs were bugs were bugs were bugs and natural. but they crepy and skittered and crawled and impeded her progress.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:11 am
Not only did Hollandaise break her lock pick again, she watched as a rather large spider ate it.  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:18 am
It wasn't very pleasant to be covered in goo. It hindered his movement pretty badly.

It just so happened that Shun had the de slimer. He grunted, then applied the substance on everything so that he could get on through the next door. As he moved on along, he eventually came upon a room filled with that looked like kegs of gunpowder and firearms. He quirked his brow, looking at the displays.

[ the munitions room ]  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:29 am
Barth, of course, tried the first available door.

It seemed to be particularly resistant to the idea. He thought it would be better to try a different one.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 am
Hollandaise dropped the lock. Her fingers twitched to try it again, to keep on trying and trying and trying until the blasted thing opened, but... There was another door. She would try it once, she decided impulsively. And then, when her lock pick broke again, she would come back and open the green door.

Imagine her surprise when the orange door opened right up.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:17 am
[ the pumpkin patch ]

Hollandaise gasped, cool air filling her lungs. She was outside. Pumpkins dotted the ground; a boil leapt from one to the other, and nearby, a moth-ghoul fluttered. Suddenly, she turned back to the door, tugging on the handle. She had wanted the green door, not the orange one...! But it was no use; the orange door had sealed behind her. Hollandaise half expected Deszeld to burst through in some grand display. Slowly, she moved away from it, towards the pumpkins.

"Hello, one-who-leans-on-creeple," she said to Van, carefully staying out of his line of jumping. She offered a small smile to the ghoul. "I'm Hollandaise."

Elda-kun

Face your demons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:16 am
Uru's brows rose to the addition of the dormmouse ghoul. She was speaking to him, he did mutter something and she felt as if she had the need to add to it. With his arms crossed, the hellhound huffed and shook his head. This was no adventure, that was their life, this was just a blip in their trip to the end of the line. As morbid as that would sound, he was a hellhound, it was his job to see others to their end in his own way. Regardless, this was an interesting blip, but then again, that was all of Amityville. One, big, annoyingly adventurous blip in their life. With a dramatic exhale, rolling his eyes, he turned to the ghoul.

"The skill we are learning is breaking and entering. Morally, you should be oppose to this sort of thing. But, at the moment, I'd wager that our lives are on the line now so we are gonna have to throw our morals out out the window. In which case, this 'skill' is going to either save us or kill us. Whichever have you."

Rikku Takanashi

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 am
The writing was not looked at. Carlos was not interested in reading. That took effort and Carlos was not even interested in effort.

But he did hear the quiet sorry, his large ears picked up the first actual word he had heard from the Banshee. His eyes turned to her and then he crawled back to here and floated up, putting his head under her chin a not so comfortable headbutt.

"She shall be missed."

[ the munitions room ]

Steal

all is forgeiven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:14 pm
THE LAST PROMPT WILL COME 24 HOURS LATER THAN ANTICIPATED

I woke up barfy this morning and I've only gotten worse and more clammy since, so I'm falling into bed as soon as I get home.

Enjoy another day of shenanigans. heart

Kenner Baehl

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:24 pm
[ The Munitions Room ]

Keen looked at the feline, her eyes rather misty, though no tears could fall. She put her arms around the feline and started to pet him. How could she betray her friends? She sighed and scratched behind Carlos' ears even as she was headbutted. Okay that could have hurt. The banshee blinked a bit. Wait, the feline had heard her even as she spoke at a level below usual audible levels. Hmm, if she stayed nearly silent perhaps this could work.

"You can hear this? I... I do not wish to hurt anyone with my voice but if you can hear this... that is good. My name is Keen. I don't think anything bad has happened to the dormouse. I didn't feel death here."
phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm
"A banshee scream,
fight does bring
but A banshee whisper,
soft like a drifter
brings good news
that chase away the blues."

Carlos replied. it was good that Camillia wasn't dead. Carlos liked Camellia. He liked the ghoul a lot. Thought he wasn't sure how much he could trust the banshee, if she said she could feel death she probably could. It was good news good news indeed.

Carlos did have to strain to hear her, but being so close and with his ears so big, it was audible. Barely. Like listening to the snicker snack of a Miced tea.

[ The Munitions Room ]

Steal
]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:37 pm
What a nice rhyme, almost like a riddle, if one phrased it like a question. Cheshires liked riddles if she remembered correctly. So many species to remember, and from all over the world. Still, best to think of what is here, not what is elsewhere. Toys... and a sealed room. Not even the way they came in existed now.

Keen pet Carlos softly and whispered again. "Death comes for us all, but he usually gives me warnings.. tells me if he is coming for one I know. I guess... a courtesy call of sorts." Just saying that felt weird. Talking felt weird actually. Her voice was a gentle, like a breeze more than like speaking. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. How long were they going to be here anyway?

Hopefully not so long that she would have to eat the mini treats.. ick.

phantompanther13
Ewww surviving on mini treats...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 pm
Van was standing very, very still, staring at the moth creature who had entered the pumpkin patch after him. Maybe she wouldn't see him. He had only been leaping around, no big deal. But no, it became rapidly apparent he had been spotted (it was not hard) and he ran away to hide behind the plant tree thing. "NO MORE BUGS," he yelled as he ran away.

Van is a very classy puppy.

Van whispered: "Hello Hollandaise, after the bugs all over the locks I don't want to be that one's friend," he complained, his tail wagging behind him as he look around Hollandaise. "Did I tell you my name yet??? I'm Van, hi," he said.

Elda-Kun

The Semblance of Unity

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:35 pm
When someone approached him, Sludge looked at the ghoul with a quizzical expression.

Then he tried saying it back.

"Hrrr...rrreeeeeiiii."

iloveyouDIE

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out