Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ BOSS BATTLE REDUX } GO TO FINALE PAGE 41! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:38 pm
"Don't..." she gritted her teeth, trying to draw back, "talk about him like some kinda pet." Drawing Stryker up, She aimed a punch at the creature and froze, fear and one again indecision thrilling through her heart. Taym hadn't wanted her to attack it at first. Why was it? Why was it really? Was she doing the right thing?

Something was wrong. Something was terribly ******** wrong because this was not her. This was not her at all.

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: America Jones
Faction: Deus - Moon Intermediate
HP: 44/50
Charge:
Target: lurks
Dmg: IM SO MAD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:48 pm
Milo was totally fine with your decision Noemi, it was just too bad she couldn't read his mind or anything. He would have told her, maybe his smile did - that he also passed to Jack. "Gonna try ~"

But really, he was taking this moment to correct Chel. "Aa, na nah, Zyupink. Sentai are the good guys, ya don't kill 'em." She was learning, so he would educate her. He kept Koume up and ready, keeping a perimeter around the small little band they had collected.

OOC

Name of character: Milo Hale
Faction: Hunter - intermediate Sun
HP: 50/50
TARGET:
DAMAGE: --
CHARGE: 1/3
I NEED TO UPDATE HIS CARD OMG

ol-j-man

nyxtsuki moon

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 pm
There was nothing more fulfilling to Maebe than being right. And when the pain of Night's final attack knocked her unconscious, she realized that she'd never been more right than this moment.

Maebe had not managed to protect Otto. She hadn't protected Cami. And most importantly - most importantly, she reminded herself a second time - she hadn't been able to protect herself. She'd been so busy using all of her heals and defense on other people, and then - what was she left with. Not a single avenue of defense for herself.

She laughed - or she thought she did, it was hard to tell if any of this was happening, or just in her mind. She laughed, because she'd proven herself so right, and it felt so good.

But it did not feel good to fail. It did not feel good to die. It did not feel good to be right, this time, after all. Night had managed to steal even that, somehow, hadn't he?

She felt something heavy on her back, and assumed it was because she'd fallen, but she couldn't tell for sure. She was still parsing out exactly where she'd gone wrong, which was a far more important use of her last few seconds than some kind of romantic gesture was. She realized that it wasn't Night who'd stolen anything away from her. It was Cami. It was Otto. They'd stolen from her the only thing that she'd ever truly held dear.

Her self-preservation.

If she had to die, she was glad that she was dying now, and not before she'd ever told anyone that she loved them. That was something she would never get to do, and that was her only true victory. Because even if she had loved them, they would never know.

And that knowledge was something nobody deserved.

nesshime
Nyxtsuki Moon
bittiface
i win the bet

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 pm
Lurks stopped, tilting his head in abject confusion.

"But he is a pet," he said, slowly, as if she were dull, and he was explaining the basics of fear. "He just got out for a little while, that's all."

OOC

Name of character: Lurks Beneath
Faction: Horsemen
HP: 40/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 0 to America

Lurks Beneath is a shadowy revenant.

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:57 pm
"He isn't, he's a person. Unlike you". Her body was suddenly in motion once more and Stryker struck something solid this time. "You're just some spooky ******** idea that grew a shitty personality!"

There was no blood, but it was definitely satisfying.

The girl grinned.

Quote:

HP: 44/50
Charge: 1/3
Dmg: 6

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:04 am
Lurks howled in pain, swerving sharply behind her, his capricious streak showing in how he pushed her, a two handed shove like a child upset. "That's the same thing! People are playthings! Humans are to be harvested and then destroyed and then left to repopulate!" It was like rote recitation, repeating the creed of his profession, completely missing the point of her words.

"But I don't want to do that," he said, a promise, malevolent. "I want to keep you all."

OOC

HP: 34/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 5 to America

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:16 am
Not much seemed to be sparking an interest in the horseman, not attacking of battling any of the various sides that seemed to converse on this location. (Though, was that an arm over there? Hm, if nothing else, perhaps he would go get that... in a bit...).

His eyes did drift over to where his brother was, battling some sort of red haired human. He didn't do anything, of course Lurks could take care of himself and hey, he had a good spot to watch the action.

OOC

Name of character: Something That Waits
Faction: Horsemen - Famine
HP: 40/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: --

astrazilla
User Image

lizbot
don't mind me...

lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:17 am
"Well this ******** people ain't nobody's plaything, a*****e!" She reeled back from the punch, then lunged forward all chains and spikes and rage. "Keep us? Let's see if you can even keep your ******** self once I pop your stupid ******** head off you crazy piece of s**t."

By now she was yelling, the earlier meeting redrawing itself fresh again in her mind and nobody holding her back. "What the ******** was that hug anyway, huh?! Why the ******** did you think you could touch him?! You have no ******** right to put that stupid ******** look on his face you pointless pile of scraps!"

Quote:

HP: 39/50
Charge: 2/3
Dmg: 14

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 am
The scavenger hissed, covering his head with skeletal hands, emitting sounds of pain-- that hurt, a great deal, in fact. The chains and spikes were quickly becoming his least favourite part of dealing with the red one, who did not get any capitalization, for she was the worst and getting worse with every passing moment.

"I will come back," he promised from beneath his arms, "it does not matter how much you pop my head off! I can come back, and back, and back. Forever."

Straightening, Lurks summoned his crude weapon, gripping them with a ferocity unseen by any save for Qarah. "He is mine," Lurks said, "to hug at night and to feed from my hand and to have drink from a bowl. He is mine, because he is a toy." Laughing in a way that was nothing short of manic, he dove at her like a banshee descending, hoping to wrap the chains around her pretty neck. (It was the prettiest: pale and slender.) "He was very very good, you know, the Original. The goodest!"

OOC

HP: 20/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 7 to America

lizbot

lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:34 am
"Yeah well people aren't forever, so you can't ******** keep them 'cause they're gonna leave you one way or-" The thing's chain caught at her throat, cutting off her words. Lifting her boot, she slammed it into the thing's kneecap, gasping and then spitting out, "If he wasn't an ornery s**t then it wasn't really him, anyway. He played you."

Quote:

HP: 32/50
Charge: 3/3
Dmg: 10

astrazilla

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 8 12-sided dice: 11, 2, 12, 10, 12, 5, 10, 2 Total: 64 (8-96)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 am
"No!" Lurks shrieked, crumpling as she smashed her foot against the bone that held his leg together. "No, no, no, no," he murmured, a litany of refusal, and began to swing his scythe on its chain. The last time she had seen this they had been in the desert, how he had escaped then. But they were on a platform, now, and there was nowhere to go for shelter or safety.

So he struck, following up in a frenzy of teeth and slashing and a swarm of bugs he could not contain, centipedes and spiders and moths alike flying around him in a halo of black shadowy shapes.

"Maybe it is him you do not know," Lurks offered, each word biting, "stripped down to nothing until he is tears and nothing, bone and dust ground to paste, woe and sorrow wound up into the shaking of his hands."

He fell back, sagging, weakened and drained and small. "If I keep you," he whispered, shrinking back into his robes, becoming insignificant again, "and for long enough, you will replenish. Keep, harvest, replenish. It is the way."

OOC

HP: 1.5/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 24 to America

lizbot

lizbot rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 4, 2, 3, 1 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:03 am
Suddenly overwhelmed by the thing's thrashing blades and hideous snapping teeth wreathed in a swarming cloud of tiny shadow bodies, America, for a brief moment, went completely deaf at Stryker's pained scream, her own joining it within moments. Their Fear shield shuddered and nearly shattered and the sensation of loss was beyond raw. It was not quite the pain of their severing, their near execution, but it was still enough to bring that moment. The paralysis or near, unjust death heading their way.

Eyes wide and unseeing, America dropped to her knees near the weakened horseman, not much better herself.

Quote:

HP: 8/50
Charge:
Dmg: SO MUCH MISS TWICE THE MISS THIS IS THE WORST

astrazilla

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:11 am
"I like that sound," he breathed, pleased. "I would like to hear it again."

OOC

HP: 1.5/40
DAMAGE DONE TO: 0 to America

lizbot

lizbot rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 am
Eyes sliding to the thing, the girl simply watched it for a long moment, her gaze considering. And then America's arm suddenly lashed out, Stryker once more looping around the creature's neck. Wordlessly, she yanked the way she'd longed to the first time they'd fought, snapping its head off. <******** you."

Quote:

HP: 8/50
Charge: 1/3
Dmg: 6

astrazilla

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:33 am
And just like that, he was gone, faded into shadows and particles of fear, gone for now, but not forever.

Quote:
dissipated

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games