Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:36 am
Think Lance is gonna be the youngest soul reaper captain so far XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:44 am
I guess we should ready the diapers dramallama  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 am
Well, I'm done with Lance pro beside the bio XD Got everything done and added what his Zanpakuto spirit looks like Shikai and Bankai form and spirit world XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 am
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Feiyimei
Tell me about it ;w; My Arrancar's bio is still empty. -pushes aside- I have an idea of how to start it, but in between... sweatdrop

Feel free to use Arturo if your stuck it might help me in the long run, I am horrible at writing/thinking up bios. (I'm planing on making his original hollow form a Vasto lorde who removed his mask himself.)
By that logic, arturo would be weaker then all arrancars because he would be a natural first generation arrancar and would hae the same abilities as any other arrancar according to the faction history. i will change adjuchas to vasto lorde in that page
Alright and I don't think it would have effected his current strength to much due to how long he's lived and the power of his Zanpaktou ability which I've found a way to counter it from becoming to strong.

(In his second appearance within the game series he was a self made arrancar and was still stronger then a lot of the canon espada, I know he was stronger then Yamamoto not using his Bankai, but that aside I don't care about him being massively powerful on the grounds of being a god.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:52 am
jighthigh
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Feiyimei
Tell me about it ;w; My Arrancar's bio is still empty. -pushes aside- I have an idea of how to start it, but in between... sweatdrop

Feel free to use Arturo if your stuck it might help me in the long run, I am horrible at writing/thinking up bios. (I'm planing on making his original hollow form a Vasto lorde who removed his mask himself.)
By that logic, arturo would be weaker then all arrancars because he would be a natural first generation arrancar and would hae the same abilities as any other arrancar according to the faction history. i will change adjuchas to vasto lorde in that page
Alright and I don't think it would have effected his current strength to much due to how long he's lived and the power of his Zanpaktou ability which I've found a way to counter it from becoming to strong.

(In his second appearance within the game series he was a self made arrancar and was still stronger then a lot of the canon espada, I know he was stronger then Yamamoto not using his Bankai, but that aside I don't care about him being massively powerful on the grounds of being a god.

Either way, I've edited the faction history. First-generation Arrancars were meant to be weaker otherwise what would have been the point of coming up with a machine to create Arrancars when they could simply rip their masks off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am
Feiyimei
Alright I forgot about that detail a pretty important one at that xp Even so it gives me a small Idea for a small side project of mine which shouldn't impacted the story in anyways at all.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 am
jighthigh
Feiyimei
Alright I forgot about that detail a pretty important one at that xp Even so it gives me a small Idea for a small side project of mine which shouldn't impacted the story in anyways at all.

It's fine. I think Arturo's age and experience should compensate for him being a first-generation Arrancar and surely, he must have built something within the device to strengthen himself should he manage to get his hands on it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:00 pm
Alex-Keitaro05
Were you referred to this guild by anyone? We're having a recruitment event so I need to keep track of who recruited who.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:03 pm
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Feiyimei

It's fine. I think Arturo's age and experience should compensate for him being a first-generation Arrancar and surely, he must have built something within the device to strengthen himself should he manage to get his hands on it again.
Alright I'm fine with anything really I'm not a picky person (unless it comes to of course food sweatdrop ) so whatever he ends up being originally will be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 pm
Feiyimei
Alex-Keitaro05
Were you referred to this guild by anyone? We're having a recruitment event so I need to keep track of who recruited who.

Nope! I actually found you guys on the first page of the RP Guilds!  

Alex-Keitaro05

Lonely Friend

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Alex-Keitaro05
Feiyimei
Alex-Keitaro05

Nope! I actually found you guys on the first page of the RP Guilds!

Oh wow, that's a pleasant surprise xD Welcome! We're still setting things up but once your profile has been approved, you may start RPing to interact with other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:22 pm
Trainer Alpha

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

So sorry about the wait on the post, I'm on a strange schedule at the moment, and waited for several hours after waking up to check gaia.

Feiyimei

Should I make the different threads for separate areas for the 2nd Division, or should we wait for someone to take the Captain position, and have them make them?  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:24 pm
Ubiquitouch
Trainer Alpha

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

So sorry about the wait on the post, I'm on a strange schedule at the moment, and waited for several hours after waking up to check gaia.

Feiyimei

Should I make the different threads for separate areas for the 2nd Division, or should we wait for someone to take the Captain position, and have them make them?

Since your character has Bankai, you're the one in charge of division 2 so its captaincy position is currently delegated to an NPC dramallama that means, you're stuck with cap'n duty and have to make location threads.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 pm
Alright, I'll get on that, have to think of what the 2nd Divison would have in terms of locations. Probably a wide open field for Shunpo practice, maybe a forest for general ninja-y-ness practice? Will have to think of some more.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:29 pm
Ubiquitouch
Alright, I'll get on that, have to think of what the 2nd Divison would have in terms of locations. Probably a wide open field for Shunpo practice, maybe a forest for general ninja-y-ness practice? Will have to think of some more.

I believe they may have the Maggot's Nest as well :3 Or some creepy assassination training grounds :Y  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games