Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irismuddy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 pm

hahaha that is so intense!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:28 am
the-muddy

hahaha that is so intense!
Lol Thank you!  

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 am
Day: three
Theme: amusement park

“You’re joking, right?”

He shook his head, glancing towards the ground, which was steadily growing smaller as the rollercoaster continued to go up.

She looked at him, her face full of disbelief with a little scorn thrown in it. “Is there anything your not scared of?”

“Fire.”

She rolled her eyes. “Of course. You’re scared to use a butter knife, but you’ll run straight into a burning building without a second thought.”

“I stabbed myself in the hand once with a butter knife. It hurt.”

“How do you even manage that?”

“I don’t know. It just happened.” He turned away from her and realized that they’d just about reached the top. His grip tightened on the safety bar. Why had he even agreed to this? Knowing his luck, something was bound to go wrong with the rollercoaster and it would come off the tracks, and yet he’d be the only one to die.

“Are you going to scream all the way to the end,” she asked and when he looked over at her, she was grinning almost manically.

“I might.”

She laughed, and the reason for getting on the rollercoaster came back to him. He had wanted to impress her, this woman who wasn’t scared of anything, who could face down a group of men with guns and come away unscathed. Looking back on it, agreeing to ride a rollercoaster wasn’t even close to matching up with the things she had done, especially when he had proceeded to tell her that they terrified him.

They reached the top, and his grip tightened even more until his knuckles turned white from the strain. “I guess it’s too late to change my mind about riding, huh?”

“Just a little.”

“Damn.”

She reached over and touched his arm. “It’ll be fun,” she said.

As the rollercoaster passed the peak and started it’s plummet, he tried to hold that thought in his mind. It didn’t last very long, and he ended up screaming the whole way down.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 am
Child's Play

Kids were never very good at creating good backgrounds... Also, I can't properly shade curtains.  

netsrik

Pure-hearted Vegetarian

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:15 am
Day 2
Falling Leaves

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:51 am
Day 3: SweetNiar's request
I can't draw parasols....XD

User Image

Sorry these are just quick sketches, I've got a lot on with college and stuff!  

JupiterBlossem

Friendly Tycoon

9,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Marathon 300

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 am
Day 3
Cricket

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 pm
Day 3: Request for Rawfie
last two days I tried using SAI and came to the conclusion I don't have the time or the talent to use it for 100 days straight so I'm gonna stick with what I'm good at!

Rawfie

User Image

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100

rawfie

Manly Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:32 pm
Cree -anon-
last two days I tried using SAI and came to the conclusion I don't have the time or the talent to use it for 100 days straight so I'm gonna stick with what I'm good at!

Rawfie

User Image
emotion_0A0

So adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles chu* Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 pm
Goo Goo Honey

User Image

It looks good though!  

rawfie

Manly Man-Lover

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:41 pm
Rawfie
Cree -anon-

Rawfie

User Image
emotion_0A0

You're welcome sorry It's not much I'm in a time crunch now and it's easier to sketch... I might color them in when I get the chance after this 100 day event is done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm
Cree -anon-
Rawfie
Cree -anon-

Rawfie

User Image
emotion_0A0

You're welcome sorry It's not much I'm in a time crunch now and it's easier to sketch... I might color them in when I get the chance after this 100 day event is done.
Aw, I don't mind the wait. I understand that you may be pretty busy anyway. 100 days isn't the longest I have waited for art. xD  

rawfie

Manly Man-Lover

ZyriFrost

Perfect Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:52 pm
Day 3 ( I think this might be Jiminy Cricket's son or so... rofl )

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:53 pm
Goo Goo Honey

User Image

that's adorable! biggrin

I understand about being busy....My avie art is going to be the same and real slow about the coloring part. Doesnt help when my monitor likes to flicker blue every now and then  

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:55 pm
Just so people know, on Day 10 and every tenth day after we'll have a "finish/improve an earlier drawing" theme! So you can get some coloring or finishing done then, if you'd like. smile  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games