Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
{UtC} London - Buckingham Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

User Image

Senji snaped out of his daze and looked around ' what should i do now ' he wondered

Jon noticed Senji and sighed. Great. This guy again.
'Hey! How the heck did you get into a Undertaker-controlled area without being caught before now?' he shouted to the Deadman. Maybe the guards thought he was a wondering patient or something...

User Image

Senji looked at the person who shouted at him with a serious face " I've already been confronted by a few Under takers andthey gave me the impression that i was ok as long as i aint starting trouble "

Jon sighed and put his finger to his eyebrows. He was gonna have to find those specific Undertakers later...
'Alright, fine. What are you doing in here then?' he asked Senji, obviously tired of everything that was happening.

User Image

"looking to lets say help the under takers take down the wrentched egg " he said

'Well...' Jon held his arms up and looked around. 'Welcome. Don't be surprised if we somehow end up trying to kill you regardless, we're having squad mate issues. Jay's back there, so you know.'
He pointed behind him, at the hole in the ground a few meters or so away.

User Image

senji smircked " as i get to return the favor" he said as cracked his back  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:51 pm
I more ment all of us from Deadman wonderland.(Eva glared at them and growled as she watched him waiting for a fight...in fact she would welcome a chance to kick the a** of a man right about not)  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:49 am
(I'll let you two duke it out... maybe.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

Senji looked over at the girl " You talking to me ?" he said with an eye brow raised  

shikamaru xxx temari

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:27 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
Jon (I'll let you two duke it out... maybe.)

((aww your too kind))
shikamaru xxx temari
User Image

Senji looked over at the girl " You talking to me ?" he said with an eye brow raised

(Eva glared at the stranger and eyed him up and down)why the hell would I be talking to you?(she sneered the question as she moved away from Jon)I wouldn't waste my breath on a man...are we going Jon or not?(she asked turning her back to him)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 am
Jon told her, 'You're the one leading - ironically, to a man so you can say thank you for your present.'  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 pm
(Eva fliped off Jon and rolled her eyes)I may hate all men...but I am dam well not going to be indeted to pone(she hissed moving away)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

senji spat " so who runs your little undertaker group " he said  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:10 pm
'I'll answer, before Eva throws a fit at you,' Jon replied, sighing then answering, 'Pretty much the same person as the previous Undertakers. You remember the big-bosomed lady who had the katana? Liked to punish people by cutting them up?'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:52 pm
HAY!!! I'm not that bad(she yelled at Jon and glared at him taping her foot as she stood a bit away from them and rolled her eyes)she will skin you alive(she told Senji with an evil smile)Should you piss her off, or disappoint her.  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:39 pm
LotusLover1209
HAY!!! I'm not that bad(she yelled at Jon and glared at him taping her foot as she stood a bit away from them and rolled her eyes)she will skin you alive(she told Senji with an evil smile)Should you piss her off, or disappoint her.

User Image

Senji shivered at the thought of her " no way i thought she was dead " he said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:05 am
Jay suddenly appeared from behind Senji with his usual grin and replied, 'Yeah, well... turns out it takes a devil to kill one. Makina lives, and as long as she does, we probably will. Probably.'

'What Jay said,' Jon sighed, waving his hand in acknowledgement. Jay'd probably fill him in.
'Wanna go thank him now or after we explain the birds and the bees to Senji?' he asked, his sarcasm hinting to his annoyance. 1 Deadman was bad enough as is. 2... that started to get on his nerves.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:39 am
The Assassin of Chaos
Jay suddenly appeared from behind Senji with his usual grin and replied, 'Yeah, well... turns out it takes a devil to kill one. Makina lives, and as long as she does, we probably will. Probably.'

'What Jay said,' Jon sighed, waving his hand in acknowledgement. Jay'd probably fill him in.
'Wanna go thank him now or after we explain the birds and the bees to Senji?' he asked, his sarcasm hinting to his annoyance. 1 Deadman was bad enough as is. 2... that started to get on his nerves.

User Image

Senji cracked his neck " thats insane i figured she be dead by now " he said quietly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:37 am
Yeah yeah(she grumbled as she walked down the hall and froze when Senji spoke she turned on her heel and marched up to him and snarled)Why? Because she's a girl?(she snarled getting in his face)What only men can survive in this world?  

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:17 am
Jon looked at Eva with a more annoyed look than before.
'Let's... just... GO,' he told her pointedly. They were beginning to just waste time now.

Jay knew that tone.
'Hey, Senji guy, back up or turn up,' he warned him, himself backing up with a grin.  
United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff