Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:44 pm
As something randomly jumped out at them, she jumped backwards. "Whoah!! What was that?!!!" Beside his leg, she could see another creature. Ooooo.... She've seen many of these before, just never knew Helaku had one. "I never knew you owned a....er....what does the humans call them?....oh yes.....familiar?" she smiled at the thing. Looked sweet but scared. What did I do?  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:14 am
The night was getting dark and late. "Well, I must say, today was such a....interesting day. I better get going now. Thank you....for having me here." she smiled and turned her body towards the direction she came from. I guess I will come by and visit sometime. I better get home. Everything was quiet while walking away, she turned her head to smile at the little familiar sitting by his leg. Then off she went, trotting home.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:37 pm
April 25, 2006

Celeanor
There were some things in life the golden-red stallion would have done better without... like allowing Celei to braid his thick mane... or letting her paint the silly thing on his cheek(which he had yet to see...)

But he supposed one of the biggest was allowing the resentment between himself and his pupil grow to the point where the colt had stormed off after a minor disagreement. He knew Tai was just acting his age, and as the mentor he should have had more patience with the lad...

But by the spirits his words cut deep... he mused as he made his slow way to the stream, half thinking that a good amount of water in his face may wake him up enough to stop being such an idiot.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess lifted her head from her drink and turned to look at what sounded like an approaching Soquili. Her nostrils flared as she saw yet another of her type...it was unmistakable in his refined lines and carriage. It was possible he'd be as arrogant as Rahu, though. "Hello," she said cooly before taking another sip.

Celeanor
Deep in thought, Flame came to a startled halt, but recovered enough to incline his chisled head in polite greeting. "Good day m'lady..." he said in a carefully neutral tone, schooling his expression to mask his rather chaotic thoughts.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess' tense muscles relaxed as this stallion showed the proper respect due a mare. He didn't seem like a simpering coward either, so that was all to the better. "So what're you doing around here?" she asked, swishing her dark tail. Her white socks stood out against her warm brown hide as she shifted slightly.

Celeanor
"Clearing my head." he replied shortly, his tone implying he would rather she did not ask for any elaborations. But after a moment he released a soft sigh and seemed to relax a trifle. "My apologies, and I could ask the same of you, as it is almost a strange sight to see a mare by herself these days."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess tossed her head with a snort. "I'm newly come to this area, and I'm learning where things are still. I'll have a herd soon enough, but for now I need to learn where food and water can be found, and where places of safety might be." She pawed at the ground slightly. "It's going well, even if most of the stallions are arrogant asses."

Celeanor
Arching a brow lightly, Flame bent his head to drink before he responded, and given her obvious dislike of typical stallion behavior, it would be best if he thought out his next words... if anything it would mean that he would have one less headache.

"Well then, you are well come to the lands of the Kawani, and I am glad your.. orientation.. with the land is going well." he finally said, a faint hint of a grin twitching the corners of his eyes. "And thank you for including 'most' in that statement..."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess shrugged. "I've met the occasional stallion that's strong but still polite. It's the ones that think they're so strong that they don't have to respect a "lowly mare" that annoy me." She shook her mane. "Of course, simpering cowards are even more useless but luckily they're rarer than the strong polite ones."

Celeanor
Deciding midway through her dissection of the males she had met that it would be best to change the subject, Flame bent down for another drink, trying to think of something...

"I understand your sentiments perfectly... but may I ask where it is you came from?"

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess flicked an ear but decided that since he was being unobtrusive about it she'd tolerate the sudden change of topic. Besides, it was a good question. "You know how to the north there's a desert, right? Further on, it becomes even larger...that was where my home herd ran." She pawed the ground. "Don't know where they are now, once the new alpha mare came into power I was considered a threat and as such had to leave." With a grin she added, "Though they didn't make me leave without gaining a few scars in the process."

Celeanor
With that revelation, Flame tucked this sassy mare into the little group he called 'Boss Mares,' a group he tended to avoid at all costs... but at least this one seemed remotely pleasant... somewhere under all of that pride.

"I see, like yourself I am not from around here. I came from far beyond the farthest mountain range, where I was also chased from my herd... Though not for the same reasons as yourself." he added with a twinge of irritation, though the tone was not directed at the mare before him, but rather those distant herd relations.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nodded. "Interesting...so you're also a desert type. That's what I thought." She took another sip from the river, looking thoughtful. It wasn't every day she was seen like this, then again...it wasn't every day she ran into a stallion that wasn't an a**.

Celeanor
'Ah yes, I would be of that type.. my forefathers were of the sands.. but I made my home in the high plateaus of those ranges." he corrected, flicking an ear back in the direction of his teepee. "And pardon but.. what is your name? I'm afraid I didn't catch it."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Princess," she stated, flicking an ear back. No use in everyone knowing her full name...in any case, she only used the whole thing when it was important. She took the correction with barely a switch of her tail, it would explain why she had never known him or his herd.

Celeanor
Ah, at least she did not attempt to savage me...

"The pleasure is mine, m'lady Princess." he said graciously, ears flicking back towards the teepee again, brows furrowing in a frown. Bah.. must be hearing things Then he turned his attention back to the bay mare. "I am known as Flame" he continued, ignoring the little echo of the earlier arugement with Tai calling him a stuck up prude.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Must say you've been pleasant to meet, Flame," Princess said, though she wondered what the heck was bothering him so that he kept turning his ears that direction. So, of course she had to ask. "What's the matter?"

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:38 pm
April 28, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess snorted quietly to herself as she trotted through the clearing, stopping every now and again to investigate some new thing. Some plants she would nibble to see if they not only were safe but tasted good, while others she flattened her ears at and moved on. While she was by herself, she wasn't just exploring for the heck of it. She was looking for good places for her herd to stay, to eat, to live. So focused was she on her task that she didn't notice whether any others were in the area.

Cihiru
Loki may not have been a characteristically cautious stallion, but he did tend to keep his wits about him. At least, enough to serve him in situations such as this.

Despite the pandemonium coursing through his thoughts (Will she be okay? Will they be healthy? Can I even handle it?), the gentle crunch of brittle foliage was enough to stir his attention. He merely flicked an ear at first, but when the sound identified itself as steps, the mustang turned his head more fully to what he thought was their source.

It took him a moment to discern the figure through the slotting of the bordering trees, but he thought a welcome due once he spotted the Soquili. "Hello," Loki greeted, friendly enough as he pulled himself toward the clearing.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess jerked to a halt and turned towards the source of the greeting, ears pricked to better catch the sound. "Hello," she said cautiously, looking the stallion up and down. He looked strong enough, and so far he hadn't been outright rude or arrogant. Maybe it was just the first few stallions she'd met that were asses, then.

Cihiru
Well, that wasn't much of a welcome at all. It had been a while since he encountered an individual so tentative. Really though, he supposed it was unfair of him to expect everyone to be openly friendly. And maybe she'd warm up. It was just a hello, after all.

"Name's Loki," he offered, hoping to establish some sincerity. "Were you looking for something?" She had seemed rather distracted at first. Hopefully he hadn't interrupted anything.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
She perked up a little more at the politeness in this stallion's tone. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, if more stallions around here were like this. "My name's Princess," she stated, "And I am looking for something. I've got a herd...it's still small, but it still needs food, water, shelter. Best to map that stuff out in advance, I think."

Cihiru
Was that a hint of relaxation? A good sign, he noted with an almost invisible nod. "Glad to meet you, Princess," was his response, though he couldn't help but think what a name...

And he raised a brow at the following comment. That she had a herd did not surprise him. - She had a commanding posture about her, and it explained the reservation. He was confused by the context though. 'I have a herd' and 'map in advance' flashed as conflicting statements in his mind. So... What was she saying, exactly?

"A good plan, I'd say. Have you found anything hopeful so far?" It was noncomittal, but it saved him the trouble of trying to make sense of it.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
She nodded. "Yes...the herd's fine where it is for now, but when the grass gets grazed down some I've found a couple places we can go next." Princess swished her tail, eyeing Loki. "What about you? Or do you just wander about?"

Cihiru
Well, that was fortunate for her (and her herd). It also inclined him to wonder idly if her selections were anywhere near his home. After all, Loki couldn't help but feel a little curious as to whether he'd be encountering many individuals. He was accustomed to a relatively isolated habitat. "Good," he said simply at last.

But what about him? That question took him a little by surprise, and he blinked a bit too deliberately. "Do I have a herd, you mean?" The stallion tilted his head slightly in contemplation. "Isilme and I live without a band" - it was a term he'd picked up from her - "but no, we don't particularly wander."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess tilted her head. "Hmm...so you have a mate." It was more a statement than a question. "Seems I've seen a lot of pairing up recently." The snort that followed was half disgust, half jealousy. "Lotta males strutting and preening, the ones I can't stand are the ones too arrogant to treat others with respect and the ones too weak to back up their strutting."

Cihiru
It would have been safe to say that was more than Loki bargained for. A lot more. She certainly was opinionated and open with assumptions, wasn't she? "What if Isilme is my sister?," he questioned with a ornery grin. After all, he had been living with Kali at one point.

"And I hope you don't mean to say they are hasty, or that everyone with someone is recently paired?" The stallion hoped his tone was friendly enough to be intrepreted as he intended it - unoffensive, despite the negative impression he'd received.

The following string took him back though. Was she getting at something, or just venting? He was a stallion after all, and she wasn't exactly easy to read. "Well, I hope I'm neither," he thought out loud. He certainly didn't strut!

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess gave him a sideways glance. "Somehow I don't think she's just a sister...you seemed worried about something when I first caught sight of you. Foals, maybe?" She shook her head. "No, simply saying there's a lot of males competing for female attention. But you're polite enough to greet me, and you seem decent enough. So it's probably safe to say you're neither."

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:39 pm
April 29, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Mai sat down and watched the fox and ferret curiously, though she made sure not to wander too far from Helaku. He was big...so he'd keep anything else that was big from getting her. She thumped her tabby-colored tail against the ground softly.

Helaku watched the little wolf and chuckled. Mai wasn't a foal but she sure was cute. Plus fussing over her helped soothe his mental wounds somehow...he knew Mai wouldn't leave, no matter what happened.

Meeki
Maverick galloped into the clearing rather tentatively. He wasn't used to being around large groups but found himself particularly drawn to the clearing this evening.

He really didn't know what to expect or if he would stay for very long but it wouldn't hurt to get a good look around. First thing he did was scan his eyes around for any two-leggers. He was especially wary of them and usually bolted if one was nearby. It confused him how others of his kind were so friendly with them.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Mai started at the sight of the new Soquili, and scurried back to sit next to one of Helaku's legs. She gave him a hopeful look, as if asking him to protect her.

Helaku bent his head down to give Mai a reassuring nuzzle before whinnying to the other stallion. "Good evening there," he called. "Haven't seen you around before, are you new?"

Meeki
Maverick looked over at the stallion that greeted him, taking a moment to study the other male to see if he would pose any kind of threat. After a brief period of silence, he gave in and walked over to the stallion to reply, "You might say that. Name's Maverick."

He noticed an animal hiding behind the stallion but from his perspective, he couldn't tell what kind of creature it was. Was he really that intimidating? Perhaps he needed to get out more, afterall.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Mai peeked out from behind Helaku's leg, still shivering slightly. "Hi," she yipped softly in greeting before retreating back behind her chosen shelter.

Helaku noticed the stallion eyeing him but ignored it...after all, Helaku wasn't one to pick fights over heirarchy or status. And if he was a threat well...then Princess would never have allowed him near her herd, let alone granted him access to it. He dipped his head in a nod. "I'm Helaku. The little wolfling here's Mai, she's still rather shy."

Meeki
Maverick nodded his head at Helaku. "Nice to meet you, Helaku." Then he lowered his head to peek around Helaku to catch a glimpse of the creature that was hiding behind him. "Greetings to you as well, Mai."

Maverick really had no clue what to say or how he should act. He didn't socialize with other soquilis usually. "It is a fine evening," he commented to break the growing silence. It was true at least.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Mai scooted from behind Helaku's leg a little, but still stayed near her new friend. She tilted her ears forward as she looked up at Maverick curiously. "Nice to meet you?" she echoed.

Helaku nodded. "That it is." After a few moments, he spoke again. "So...if you're new, I take it you haven't met many others yet. I know how that is, a little. I didn't leave my parent's home much until I was older."

Meeki
"No, I haven't met many at all.. you're the first, in fact. But I like to take things slow." To be honest, Maverick was terrified of large bustling groups. He was very skittish. He envied the creature known simply as Mai. He wouldn't mind hiding behind something but he had to prove he was an adult. He couldn't hide away from the world forever.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:39 pm
May 6, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Snorting at the sound of Soquili voices, Princess moved closer towards the source. She resolved to stay back unless there was someone she knew...and once she saw Waya, she figured she might as well see what her protector was up to. She walked out with an assured stride. "Hello Waya, strangers," she said with a cool nod, standing next to Waya.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis landed a fair pace away from the others. She was quite unique and small to the rest of them. Two hanging locks entwined with strange clasps chimed toogether when they met. A soft ring could be herd by the faintest melody it chose. She smiled softly with a nod of her head towards the deep stallion.

Kimi was a bit taken by how strong this male looked. Her kind were meek and limber in most respects. She nodded at him though had a strange suspision her eyes were glowing. Once she had seen this in person as she gazed in a fine pool of the sweetest waters.

Glory was the first to start the greeting of the three. She was taught to be polite, that was Celendria's way. Which wasn't bad in her eyes.

"Greetings wayfarer. My friend here seemed to have been transfixed by you. She's not from these parts .. just to let you know."

She nodded and carried herself in grace noticing Princess had joined them.

Shariea
Waya nodded softly to Princess as she graced his side. He hadnt heard her approch, and with a smile he thought she probably wouldnt be heard unless she wanted to be. As was Princess' way. He nodded politely to the fan far of Strange mares that had approched him from a distance. "I havent any Idea why I would have transfixed your friend. Perhaps she saw something in the moonlight, It can play tricks. " he said after a moment. "I am Waya." he thought it fitting to say, and turning to his side he gestured towards Princess. "And This is Princess." he said simply, Having never been one for much talk.

This unicorn seemed to be a bit mor formal, perhaps more into adult hood than Allure had been. However she too bore that air of innocens that could never be matched. The Flutter that stayed off to the back caught his attention for a moment as he formally inclined his head to her. This flutter as well was differnt from the other he had met. Either maturity or Breeding had seen these mares through.. It was hard to say which. With Princess he knew it was her breeding and hertiage which had made her so.

His ears flicked and he turned to the call of yet another female. Waya's front hoove paws the ground as he made a slight coughing noise. Not only was he not very good in crowds...but here he was surounded by mares and feeling more than little out numbered.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis backed away her ears swiveling to the sights of all the Soquili. Istas was foraging as usual. Now was not the time. The tranquil flutter tried to say alert and well placed but her footing on composure wasn't too great. She paused as her locks chimed once more. Her symbol glowed in the moon's gaze. Water highlighting her fine darkened sheen in her coat.

Kimi blinked with a shake of her head. Advancing forward she felt obligated to correct the misunderstanding. Her words still unfathomed and strange to the normals that dwelled here.

"If you please. I'm a far away. Trees to the home and um... what mean is I'm not trying to cause any.. well..." she paused feeling more stupid in every moment she tried to be more complacent in her speech. She knew the others were laughing at her words. But she was putting effort in her determined way to right things.

Glory on the otherhand was over joyed to see so many females that all met up in the same place. She was indeed quite joyous to see so many faces at once. Still though she scritched her horn on the ground yet again. Why was this thing so itchy most of the time.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess eyed the stripe-tailed mare suspiciously and scooted closer to Waya with a possessive air. She wasn't going to have any mare stealing the protector of her herd away...her mind firmly kicked any other thoughts back in the mental cave they'd come from, refusing to even admit the possibility of feelings for him...yet. He was a strong and more than tolerable male, but still. It was too soon. "Yes, I am Princess." She spoke no more than that, figuring to let the others speak first.

Rhyleigh
After a few minutes of listening, and seeing no one come towards her, Cyrille listened more carefully and pinpointed where the voices were caming from. She galloped towards it, and skidded to a stop right infront of several other soquili. "Well if I had know it was a party, I will have brought presents" she laughed out

Shariea
The large dark stallion nodded as he listened to the broken speach of the strange female with the orange eyed. "I see. " he said after she had finished speaking. "well, Welcome to our home." he said for lack of anything else. Princess' close proximity to him caused him to momentarily loose all train of thought. Was she being dominant over him? Showing her... ownership of him in front of the mares? He quirked his eyebrow an side steped her lightly, yes he was the protector of her heard but...she didnt own him. He Kept his toung and smiled lightly to the other mares.

The flutter in back caught his attemtion again and he chuckled softly as Glory stuck her horn down into the dirt with a powerful thrust of her head. As he had first though, the horn could be used as a weapon, which was all the better for these slender delicate mares.

With a turn of his head the final mare he'd heard off in the distance made her explosive entrance. Blinking he tilted hie had, the ebony locks falling in front of his blue eyes. He remained silent but the smirk on his face spoke volumes.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis felt really out of place but held fast. She adressed all who would listen as her voice ran smooth as the calmest waters. "Heed Kimi no worries. She means no reason for agitation. Glory is a little highstrung but she is quite harmless. Please do forgive my manners as I do not hold well in large crowds." she murmered as her head bowed to all of them. She was indeed the smallest of the bunch lest a foal would be present as well.

Kimi eyed Princess feeling quite ashamed if her curiousity had prompted suspision. Her eyes were souls of their own it seemed. Glowing when they weren't suposed to. Her frown was present but the flutter eased her mind a bit. Unlike Shaylee and HighFlyer she was the most reserved. That in a sense brought tranquility to the entire setting. "Thank you." she simply said in a meek nod to the stallion and flutter.

Glory raised her head once more as her pearlized sparkle gleamed brightly. So many faces... so many voices. "Well okay then. I'm Glory whom Celendria fostered as a baby. I was said to be a falling star shooting through the sky. Maybe its true." she shrugged with a smile. "Its nice to meet all of you. Mother will be happy to hear of..." She frowned looking up at the moon and silenced her speech.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nipped at Waya's mane, turning his sidestep into an apparently flirtatious maneuver. She did relax at the reassurance from the other mares, though. She'd beat the tar out of any mare that caused Waya to derelict his duty. "It's all right."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille looked around at the others, who took turns talking, but wasn't quiet sure of they were actually talking to her, or had even noticed that she was there. "Well that is very interesting, indeed" she stated to no one in particular

Shariea
Waya's eyes went wide as Princess nipped as his mane as he moved away. He snorted a bit but said nothing, only shooting her a stare of utter disbeliefe. After the shock wore away he looked back at he others and quietly nodded. "You're welcome..." he said to the striped mare trying to relax after Princess' bold move. His tail flicked against the grass as he listened to Glory. "A falling Star? How could a foal survive such a thing?" he asked, and then began to mull over such a thing in his mind. She was another breed entirely, was her horn more than just a weapon? It certainly glowed as if it captured the power of the spirits. Perhaps she had been a falling star guided to the ground safely but the spirits of the sky. Such a thing was entirely possable. "Then again..." he said softly finally shrugging it away. Whether she did or didnt fall from the sky was really no matter, but did make for a fabulas tale.

His gaze turned to the new mare that had joined the ranks and he chuckled a bit. "Talking to yourself in a group full of others certainly cant be a healthy habbit."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille snorted and looked over at Waya. " I was not talking to myself. I was just saying what everyone was talking about was interesting. Of course I do tend to think aloud, but that is not talking to myself" she informed him, sounding a bit annoyed.

Rein_Carnation
The flutter yawned as she stretched her odd shaped transparent wings. Night was setting in as the dew resided or the plants around her. While her own hidden world of birth was warm and inviting, these chilled nights of season were quite nice. Though a shiver sometimes inched down her spine tingling. This stallion was quite well mannered which made her feel more at ease as she noticed Kimi was simmering as well. She had made her introduction as she was prompted to. Her gaze turned upward to the hill where a mare and stallion stood silently. Both crystaline in the distance she revered them as a "welcome back". Bowing her head to the others she exited as her wings outstretched like gliders lifting her into the night sky.

Kimi nodded with a bow simmering a yawn threatening to escape her velvety muzzle. "Pardon to beg but night is high and well Glory we must return. Besides someone has stood in waiting for you." she smiled with a flick of her striped tail.

Glory was heading her conversation to Cyrille when Kimi's words warmed her heart. Her head turned to face the ice scupture on the hill. Though a gleaming gem she was known as mother in the unicorn mare's eyes. Turning back to the others she bowed quite nicely, "It is late and my heart is whole once more. Please come by again and we'll all have a big get together. Goodnight." she whinied as she entered a gallop heading up the hill toward Celendria whom did wait paiently. The other though she could of done without.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nodded noncommitally. "Perhaps." With an impish grin, she nipped at Waya's mane again. "What's wrong, Waya?" She chuckled, pricking her ears. "Not used to female attention?"

Shariea
Waya nodded his head tothe female trop as the headed off towards the others that awaited them. "Fae well, It was nice meeting you." he said before turning to look at Princess as she nipped at him again. "No, Im not." he said in that matter of fact tone he used when he wasnt sure how else to put something.

He looked to the other mare and snorted a bit. "I was only kidding, no need to get your dander up. Im afraide like them I myust depart, perhaps well meet again." he said with a bow of his head.

As he turned to move back into the shadows to return to the heard he looked back at princess. What had just happened? And why did she look so smug?

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Princess snorted as she stood at the edge of the desert, having come a long way from her herd's resting place. Her coat showed the signs of hard travel with little care for cleanliness or neatness...time had been more important. She'd wanted to see if she could find her mother...and maybe be allowed close for long enough to give her the gift she carried. She seemed to be in luck...a herd of her kind was in sight. She waited, wondering if any would recognize her. Just when she was ready to give up, one whinnied and broke away from the others, trotting close with flagged tail. "Mother..." Princess said, stepping close. "Don't worry about me...I've a herd to lead now. I wanted you to know that...and to bring you a gift on this day meant to celebrate mothers." Dropping the magnificent tasseled and beaded necklace about her mother's neck, she turned and ran...before she was tempted to try to stay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Helaku sighed within the recesses of his teepee, again having retreated there, to his shelter from the world. Things weren't going well...Chu'mana seemed to object to his doting on Mai, and he hadn't seen much of her since word of his jealous explosion at Tetyawna had gotten out. He smiled sadly at the little wolfling. Mai couldn't help it that she needed care and protection.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:42 pm
Chu'mana wandered about around the area where Helaku's teepee was. She was slightly nervous about talking to him again, but soon swallowed that nervousness and found her way to the teepee.

Standing outside of it, she nickered lightly. "Helaku? Hey Helaku are you in there?" Her curly tail gave a few flicks side to side as she stood there. If he wasn't in there she'd just have to keep looking for him she guessed.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:01 pm
Helaku started slightly. Chu'mana hadn't come often to the teepee before...why now? With a snort, he hauled himself to his feet and came out, ducking beneath the door flap. "Chu'mana...it's been a while...why come back now? I thought...you'd gone for good." He glanced back at Mai, mentally reflecting that the little wolf seemed to be his most loyal companion. And more and more lately...one of his only ones...  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:07 pm
Chu'mana's eyes narrowed slightly as she watched Helaku come out of the teepee. Her tail gave a few more flicks as she snorted at his remark. "I came back to wrap things up and get things over with. Obviously your mind is somewhere else than our relationship and that just won't work for me I'm afraid." Her ears lay flat against her slender skull as she stood there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:22 pm
Helaku laid his ears back at this. "You knew I still had issues...I told you I still had issues. If I didn't, I should have told you. I couldn't help it...at one point I thought she would be my mate. Seeing her so soon after giving birth was...unpleasant. Mai...has been a comfort."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:26 pm
Chu'mana snorted lightly, flicking her tail quickly side to side before letting it rest against her hinde legs. "Well you've had issues for too long. Far too long. And I'm tired of those issues. I would of thought haveing me in your life would of gotten rid of those issues by now...but obviously it hasn't. Obviously you're still hung up on her. You should of just gotten over it and moved on. But no...you couldn't. With you being so hung up on her...how can I not know that I wouldn't be just a replacement of her? That you only kept me around and fantasized I was her when I'm not because you're liveing in some kind of dream world where that isn't going to happen. She's had foals with someone else and loves someone else. If you can't get over that then well....we're done. I see it best that way. I want someone who gives their attention to me and isn't hung up on anyone else." Her ears were still flat against her skull as she spoke. A bit of venom in the tone of voice she had.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:32 pm
Helaku flicked his tail with a snap. "Fine." He took a couple steps towards his teepee before turning. "Maybe, if it happens to you, you won't be so swift to judge others. I've tried to explain, but you have something that you believe cuts down every 'excuse.' I'm tired of having to make excuses for myself. It demeans us both." Without another word he turned his head and ducked back into his teepee silently.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Chu'mana narrowed her eyes and snorted again. "Well then, I guess that's your answer to the problem then. Just walk away and stay in denial. But whatever, I don't need you. And I won't be as stupid enough to get my hopes up that someone will mate with me like you did then run off and replace them with someone else. Good bye Helaku. This will be the last time we ever see each other, and I'll make sure of that." With that, she turned around and trotted away from the teepee. It would definatly be the last time she would see him.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff