Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:42 pm
She followed happily and half daydreaming of them 2 in the future. It would be great.....him and I, plus out children.... Of course she knew it was too soon to think about all this, but she still did anyways. "You have liked some other mares before?" Her eyes stared at him in shock, wondering if he did date any other soquilis before her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:53 pm
King nodded.
" I did like one other mare before but we never dated. I've actually never dated in my life. I've seen many seasons but i've nver had any children or mates" He said as they slowly trotted down the slope.
Boy is this easier then going up.

"And what about you? Tetyawna" he asked as he patiently waited for an answer.  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:01 pm
Her head looked right and left before looking at King, for some reason. "Really? Who was this mare? Can you discribe her? Nmae?" Tetyawna was so glad that he wasn't taken. Or she would be heart broken. I am lucky to get such a ood guy like king. "Is she pretty?"

She waited for the sun to come back out when the clouds floated by. "I did like another stallion, but that was puppylove. We didn't start anything, but a little feelings for each other."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
King looked at tetyawna and then said
" well she had eyes that were as black and soless as coals, she was a bluish grey color withlong hair. to me she was pretty but i think her appearence frightened every one else." King smiled.
" ohh i see, was he handsome?" He asked chuckling a bit as she asked him a simalar question. He smiled as he walked for they were now nearing the bottom and would soon be back to the forest ground.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:14 pm
"I have never really noticed if he was handsome but I liked him a little bit for who he is." She paused to look up from the ground and at the forest that they were heading at. "Of course, I like you for both appearance and who you are." The mare ran down to the bottom and waited for him. "She sounds....interesting one to meet. Name?" We both liked someone before we met! Wow....a lot in common.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:18 pm
King smiled as he too ran for the bottom.
" That im not sure, she never gave it to me" He smiled again.
wow, some one likes me for both my appeance and my personality.. thats weird, im so plain though....

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:21 pm
Tetyawna smiled and giggled. "I see. Well how interesting. She scared everyone? Did you ever tell her that you liked her? If so, how did she react?" Her eyes were watching his tail move instead of his eyes. She would have love to look in his eyes, but then she will start to daydream.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:31 pm
" no i never did " he said as they continued to walk. His tail swayed back and forth in the wind in a mezmerizing way. But he soon looked at Tetyawna who he noticed seemed to be intreged by his tail.
He gave a harty chuckle " Tetyawna my tail, tail Tetyawna" As he spoke he swished his tail like it was waving to her.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:35 pm
The mare giggled and smiled as his tail waved. "Cute!" Tetyawna ran up to a random tree and climbed up it. "Wow....hey hey! Maybe we could....erm...wait....yea, maybe we could travel to the village and see some others." She wuickly climbed back down and trotted to him. "Wanna?!...You wanna?!" Meeting some humans or....er.....what does the others call those......oh yes, familiars would be awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:38 pm
King smiled at her excited behaivior
" Sure we can if you want to " he stated to head in the direction of the village. The forest was covered with the sent of pine and fresh seasons. A new begining to a long and drousy end.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:41 pm
"Wheeeee!!!! Let's go!!" She raced through the forest and nearly fell in the lake, but luckily stopped in time before she slipped and fell. "That was a close one." Looking around confused, she turned to King. "Which way is the village?" The mare still didn't know directions.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:44 pm
King himself wasnt exactly sure where the village was but he decided to be honest with Tetyawna.
" well to tell you the truth im not exactly sure. We'll we can walk around and try to find it" he looked around to see if maybe it was near by, but he suspected that it wasn't.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:47 pm
She walked and stayed close to King. Her side almost touchd his side, and in a few seconds it did! The mare pulled herself away from him and looked down. "So...sor..sorry...." She looked up to see if there were any type teepees. "Yea. So where should we start?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:57 pm
" not at all" King smiled kindly to the mare.
" Well that im not sure of, do you know where the two-legged you spoke of earlier is?" He asked curiously.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:51 pm
"Erm.....no...." She looked around and checked between some trees if she can see some teepee around. "I guess we could just stay here if we can't find the village." Her tail flicking and then rested. The mare walked up real close beside him to see what colour eyes he has. "Oh.....you have erm....brownish type if eyes." She felt a little embarassed for doing that randomly and walking that close to him.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games