Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 am
As he tucked the cards into his back pocket and took a step away, Kwasi noticed the boil behind the booth giving him a .... smile? It kind of looked more like a grimace. Glancing from side to side to confirm that yeah, it was directed at him, he quirked an eyebrow.

What was that look for? Were you supposed to pay for these things? No one else was, so he had figured they were free. Maybe you only got the first pack for nothing? He hadn't bothered to read the booth's pamphlet or signs.

Slowly Kwasi raised his hand from his pocket and glanced down at the cards again, then up at the booth, more uncertain by the minute. Should he ask? Or would that would make him look like an idiot? Probably. Best to just book it quickly and avoid this place in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 am
Pepzilla

"You kidding?"
Bea giggled, "it earned me this trinket you just gave me! So it IS worth something." She smiled and wrinkled her nose at Ace as if she was teasing him, thinking she was proving him wrong at his own game.

"My name's Beatrix by the way. I don't believe I met you before," reaching out her free hand to give him a handshake. "I'm running for PR this year. My booth is right over there" she pointed to its general direction which was practically kitty-corner from his own booth. "You should visit me sometime. I got some free swag and games too."

She paused for a moment, looking at the other fun packs that he was giving away. "Oh, and thanks for this free pack. I'll come back later for another! I really like that silver seed card" she laughed and waved good bye to him before she left.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 am
!!Booth's open!!  
Molten Tigrex rolled 10 100-sided dice: 90, 32, 43, 85, 64, 21, 97, 71, 50, 97 Total: 650 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm
Aymet eagerly ripped open the next pack. Cards cards cards cards --

WHAT.

A Red card?? And a Hellma too?

He shuffled around the cards, but kept coming back to the rares. Although, actually the more he looked at the more unsettled he was by the Hellma card. He'd....... just see about trading that one in. Just this once.

(( HI KINGGG CAN I GET A TOKEN? Got a 97 card for youuu. If all the tokens are gone I will trade it for a Griftrix SE. THANKS heart ))  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

santime rolled 10 100-sided dice: 75, 33, 22, 96, 7, 88, 28, 84, 42, 63 Total: 538 (10-1000)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm
Eisheth was sort of curious to test her luck: she wasn't really expecting much after winning a God Card, but the alchemist simply refused to believe her previous cards were all for nothing. Besides, she wanted to cheer up Ace, who appeared to be a bit sad about her last pack, and that bothered her.

Uncovering the bundle she examined her loot:

- EVENT Cricket's Babies x 4 (75, 33, 22, 7);
- EVENT Walkerbird x 4 (28, 84, 42, 63);
- ITEM Phoenix Flames (8 cool ;
- RARE MONSTER Red (96).

Not bad, actually. She was trying for more than 2 good cards in every pack: this way Eisheth could trade one to Ace, and keep something nice for herself, at the same time. With this set... well, she can definitely keep the Phoenix Flames, since she didn't manage to get this card before, and that was one of the few uncommons she was missing. And rare Red she could trade to Ace, yup!

"Well, at least now I have something to cheer you up again", she sent him a smile. To be exact, she was smiling just with her eyes, since her mouth was covered by the kerchief anyway. "I think you might like this fancy little card!", she passed the Red card to his hands.

Pepzilla
I would like to redeem Rare Monster Red for a Tier 2 SE: Abhorrent Grifrtix, please! smile SN: santime

chiickadee rolled 10 100-sided dice: 66, 75, 38, 3, 88, 38, 32, 74, 61, 8 Total: 483 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 pm
Danny nodded at Ace, treating him like god amongst mortals. It was true, she got a shiny card before. She just ... had to keep trying. That was it!

She'd just have to stay here for the entire festival < u > ...

"There's none in this one either!" she announced. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seussi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 62, 81, 8, 24, 3, 18, 13, 11, 1, 5 Total: 226 (10-1000)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm
So many different booths, and so many different things to see and do! The war chieftain approached this new one with a small smirk already twitching up at the corners of her lips. Despite everything, she was actually finding that she was quite enjoying herself thus far. Surely Shikoba could continue to manage the booth on his own!

At this new booth the owner appeared to be giving out some type of shiny packaged object, which many students and even some horseman were tearing open. Interested enough to see what this might be, Shaheen moved forward, read the information, and accepted the package that was handed to her before opening it.

She stared blankly at the contents, having not a clue what any of it meant. Oh well, she just shoved them into the front of her shirt with everything else she had acquired that day, shrugged, and moved on.

Common cards:
ITEM-FEAR Candy X 3
ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House X 1
ITEM-Nergal Eye X 1
ITEM-Malcolm's Staff X 2
EVENT-All My Friends are Dead X 1
EVENT-Cricket's Babies X 2  
Boozver rolled 10 100-sided dice: 7, 11, 17, 31, 61, 58, 42, 75, 58, 52 Total: 412 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Death priestess' attention was attracted by some card games promoted by the booth. She loved cards, as a lot of them cared different symbolic meanings, and it was a common practice in a Death circle to use cards for various rituals. However this particular pack she opened didn't have any interesting cards: they were mostly people and locations from Halloween realm, and Heidla held no interest in them.

((FAIL ROLL))
Pepzilla
Can i ask for a consolation prize, please?

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Grifferie rolled 10 100-sided dice: 3, 39, 14, 16, 30, 40, 22, 74, 50, 89 Total: 377 (10-1000)

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:00 pm
Oh, ho! And what was this booth all about? A card game? Draven would be lying if he said he wasn't curious. Very, very curious. He accepted the free pack, and eagerly opened it.

Shuffling through the cards, he seemed rather pleased with what he received.

x2 ITEM-FEAR Candy
x1 ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House
x1 ITEM-Nergal Eye
x1 ITEM-Silver Seed
x2 ITEM-Malcolm's Staff
x1 EVENT-All My Friends are Dead
x1 EVENT-Walkerbird
x1 ITEM-Phoenix Down Flames

"These are really neat!" He tucked them away safely. This was something he was going to have to keep an eye on.

Pepzilla
Draven is keeping his cards, but can I get a Promo Card Ticket, too, please! Thank you!

[A.V.] rolled 10 100-sided dice: 35, 84, 38, 87, 52, 39, 30, 66, 19, 25 Total: 475 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:01 pm
She hadn't gotten anything shiny from the last 3 backs (she gave up keeping the pack wrapper, since she lost her first one), but 4th time's the charm, right? RIGHT?

Pepzilla
Nope, her luck just sucks, lol.
Promo ticket please! * u *

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grumpy Paw rolled 10 100-sided dice: 79, 36, 85, 77, 6, 54, 59, 21, 27, 94 Total: 538 (10-1000)

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 pm
Pepzilla
Promo Ticket Please!

He went into the booth and grabbed himself today's pack of promo cards. Opening them he saw he had one rare card. But he decided that he needed to start keeping those so he could build his deck. He smiled then put them all into his pocket to bring home later.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 100-sided dice: 13, 84, 32, 2, 50, 60, 59, 76, 66, 23 Total: 465 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 pm
Ace had made Frost an addict. GJ Ace.

Pepzilla
Can frost just get a bunch of promo tickets I think he is hitting 'I am the saddest card collector ever'

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

AyeAvast rolled 10 100-sided dice: 98, 91, 99, 100, 98, 21, 98, 55, 24, 72 Total: 756 (10-1000)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 pm
Cards were super awesome and Belladonna loved them and now that she had a few, she wanted more. Never before had she realized one could collect cards, she thought you just bought them in decks. So this was awesome! So awesome that this time she carefully ripped open the package, eyes trying to see if she had gotten anything cool like she had last time.
And apparently the witch's luck was absolutely magnificent as she stared at the little pile of glittery cards. A shiny Red?! (Quietly Belladonna put that one in her pocket, as she would never, ever trade that particular one.) And then a sparkly Arel and Hellma!? Jackalive, she was had scored!
But it seemed that the demon she had spoken to before was only accepting one and while she had to stop and kirakira over the Glorious Arel, she finally heaved a sigh and held it out to Ace.
"I'd like to trade this in." She told him, eyes squeezed shut. It didn't actually appear as though she wanted to, but here she was, offering it up for trade. He seemed so happy to have received her card a bit ago, so maybe he'd cherish this more than she.

Pepzilla
Apparently Belladonna has mad, crazy luck. She's won 2 tokens and an SE. May I get the Griftrix please? Thank youuuu! heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:24 pm
Nio Love

amicableAggressor

scyerline

iizbot
I verify your token!

santime

chimarii
You tried!

Seussi
You tried!

Boozver
You tried!

GrnGriff
You tried!

[A.V.]
You tried!

Alpha Hug Wolf
You tried!

iStoleYurVamps
You tried!

AyeAvast
I verify your x2 Tokens!

Ace nodded excitedly when Freya decided she would be staying. The greed demon clapped his hands together a couple times before returning behind the booth to man the stocks. Before he started getting too comfortable though, he rummaged around underneath and pulled out a couple of unopened brown boxes and lifted one with all his might to stack on the other. "H-here-" he grunted then leaned against it catching his breath. "A throne for miss Lady Luck! Unless you've got to run to another booth. But you're free to sit here whenever you like!"

Even the cool kids like that one buggy boil would have to be jealous of the lucky duo that was Frace. Thats right. I just came up with a brotp ship name. OTL

Anyway where was I..

Right.

"Freeeee swag hm?" Ace thought over what Bea had enticed him with. Free swag was good but was it free swag that he could sell later? He'd have to check her booth out sometime and see. Meanwhile, the mysterious Lich returned to get more cards. Ace thought to himself briefly: He looks like he belongs on one of these cards.. Sure enough though, the boil managed to land two rares. Once more a student kept the Red card. She must've been one heck of a teacher to be chosen over the Hellma Shox ones! Ace took the card graciously from Aymet and provided him a token in exchange. "I'll be seeing you again, wont I.." he smirked.

Speaking of seeing others again, here came his now favorite horsewoman. "Let's see what you'll get out of that one eh?" Hm, pretty decent. "Well I'd gladly take your Red since I've only got maybe one or two now.." he said to Eisheth and gave her her prize.

Aw, poor Danny. Ace had to resist patting the demon on the head. What place was it for a snot to do so? But he pitied her for having gotten her hopes up. "Soon..." he said, "Soon." Another horsewoman approached, this one seemed very capable of kicking his a** to the ends of Halloween so he stood poise and cautious when she opened her pack. He sort of prayed she found a rare or shiny but alas no such luck. Fortunately she appeared to be fine with her winnings and before she left, Ace gave Shaheen a promo card ticket, as did Heidla and Draven. "I'm glad, they ARE really neat." he grinned.

Poor Mayaa continued to run into the same luck as Danny it seemed. Same with Frost but Ace gave Frost more of a teasing elbow or two here and there. "You'll find some soon. It takes patience. Okay patience and my kind of luck but," he shrugged. "You're a pal maybe it'll rub off on ya?"

Bella had been lucky the first time she'd come to his booth, but Ace didn't expect what she'd get this round.

Bella pulled the motherload. If Ace could accept her whole winnings he would and luckily... she traded in the best card to him. Ace gasped excitedly and nearly tossed more tokens than necessary at her. "Hey, with that kind of luck I think you'll be able to find another sometime. Maybe." Happily he put the Glorious Arel in its case with the others. He was getting so many shinies behind the booth that it would be hard for anyone to miss it walking by!

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 pm
Freya sat down on the box, crossed her legs, and looked the perfect picture of a Lady Luck statue, as the others opened their package-

"HOLY SHITS." She stared at Belladonna's find, and started to actually buy into the belief Ace was already saying. Maybe she WAS a lucky charm..  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games