Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omniverse 73

Back to Guilds

The official comic book rpg guild! 

Tags: role, play, super, hero, comic 

Reply The City Streets
The Marvel Universe: Earth 73 OOC Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 am
And so I've decided I'm bored of a certain rule in the MU... so effect of immediately the character limit cap is being lifted. Ladies and gents, role play to your hearts content. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 am
Sweet! Incoming everyone's favorite android....  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm
REALLY?! I'm sending my basics for Lock over then (Loki reincarnated)

I PM'ed the info to Dark but here it is for all to read. And Loki's reincarnation is canon.
I have pics saved to use too.

Name: Serrure (French for Lock) Reincarnation of Loki
Aliases: God of lies, Loki, Loki Laufey
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Identity Status: Public
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 87 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Powers & Abilities: Shape shifting, enhanced strength; stamina (his Frost Giant metabolism grants him superhuman levels of physical stamina in practically all activities); durability enough to harmlessly withstand high-caliber bullets; and immunity to all known diseases and toxins, as well as some resistance to magic, Illusion casting, Manipulation of magical forces, amunity to some magic, Astroprojection, Emotinal influence and manipulation of those around him.

Weapons:
Base of Operations: Traveling. No real base of operation
Education: Genious level intelligence, Extensive trainning in magic including the dark arts.
Group Affiliation: none at the moment
History: The adopted Son of Odin and brother of Thor, Loki had spent his life trying to dethrown his adopted father and destroy his brother. He is the son of Odin's fallen enemy the Frost Giant king Laufey. Due to Loki's small stature Laufey had kept his child hiden from the other Frost Giants.
Loki was raised along side Thor but always felt he lived in Thor's shadow. In Asgard they favor strengh and heros of battle and bravery over all. Due to Loki's small stature and physical weaknesses he was always teh less favored. Loki hoever makes up for his lack of physical strengh with his intelligence and magic. His tricks have earned him the titke of God Of Lies and tricks.
Over the years Loki has been exiled from asgard due to his attempts in overthrowing his father and brother.
Over time it is revealed that the sorceror who cursed the father of Odin and made him into snow, setting forth the events that lead to Odin adopting Loki, was actually Loki himself. Loki had seen to it that he was taken in by the asgardian king thus setting his fate in stone.
Loki's name had been removed from the book of Hel so any time his physical body is destroyed or he dies, he is in fact reincarnated. He is unable to truley die.

His current reincarnation is a young boy. He has recently regained most of his memories and still posses a selfish drive to better himself and make others submit to his will. He able to shapeshift into his former form for a given time, thus useing his past image to strike fear in others and get his point accross. Otherwise if he appeares to others as Serrure, he presents himself as a messanger of Loki's. Another trick.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 pm
So... looks like Howard Stark is about to make his first official post. lol  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:24 am
I think Clint is going to adopt Tony as his little brother before too long lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:59 pm
I have to admit your version of Clint is hilarious. I don't know the character very well myself, just glimpses from the movie, 90's ironman cartoon and his ronin mind in the mighty avengers comics as well as his ultimates version... which all of which are pretty different... and I quite like yours. lol  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm
DarkReaper40k
I have to admit your version of Clint is hilarious. I don't know the character very well myself, just glimpses from the movie, 90's ironman cartoon and his ronin mind in the mighty avengers comics as well as his ultimates version... which all of which are pretty different... and I quite like yours. lol

Yay thank you. I like guys with a great sense of humor and whitty come backs lol.
We are working on the side rp of him and natasha and how they met.
I am covertly slipping Loki into that one to give him some background, but not loki as Lock or as we know him currently. He is the god of tricks after all so it'll kinda explain how he became Lock.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 pm
Most excellent, I'll have to give it a read over at some point and see how it's going. Babs and I did something similar when we planned out the youthful hero pairs but it was more discussion based in pm's, just going back and fourth with what history we keep, reserve, get rid of and what we tweak/add. Got some awesome plans for the future of the characters in the rpg as it stands, seriously looking forward to making them happen. Now that I'm thinking about it though, I need to remember to give Uncle Ben some screen time since he's the legal guardian that is still alive in this story... rest in peace Aunt May.  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:24 pm
Deadpool: "You killed Aunt may?!" Goes into a fit. "OH LORDY NOOOOO!!!! Who will mend my costume and make me bread and .... wait she's not my aunt. Pfft."

Yeah I can't wait to play more Clint and Loki.
Deadpool and Daken I have to figure out what to do with them still. Guess Deadpool can just be all random and jump in at some point. No matter what his reasons are they will fit lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:31 pm
I had an idea of opening up a mini rpg "World of the Pools" and everyone can jump in with their what if so and so become a Deadpool and pretty much just let insanity and hilarity ensue.

So we'd have Iron-pool, Cat-pool, Spidey-pool, Widow-pool, Hawk-pool, Fury-pool... etc etc. Although I am hesitant because it's also entirely possible that it'd be a one time interest and flop very quickly... so I've just been experimenting with kidpool in the IC/OC chat. lol  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:38 pm
It would be interesting to explore the Pools lol.
I want to get Zombie Deadpool's head somewhere along the lines. Could be fun.
I'm enjoying picking on Kid Pool right now too lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:40 pm
The problem with bringing the pool family into the main rpg is that they'd steal the spot light with their shenanigans and I'm not ready to unleash that much awesome upon the MU. lol  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:51 pm
Lol no not if we want to maintain the story and plot, your right.
They would steal the spotlight and inform everyone of said spotlight lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 am
It is very true, they do have a habit of breaking the fourth wall. lol  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eric Coldfire
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:28 pm
Waiting on a Spider-Man post Dark....  
The City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games