Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 6 12-sided dice: 11, 11, 6, 5, 1, 7 Total: 41 (6-72)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 am
Shehk looked to Whisper, then the approached Israfel, and then turned away from them both.

"What is it you want from me?" her voice was strained. "Am I supposed to go and kill the hunters? Am I supposed to become some sort of mighty goddess of the battlefield that will sweep through and cleanse everything of the bad energy that lingers?" Frustration, perhaps some anger. Her claws dug into her arm, drawing blood.

The blood itself seemed to gain a life of its own, forming a set of fangs - a jaw of blood that almost seemed emulate the structure of the natural form of Shehk's mouth before it suddenly pulled away from the Pricolici and went sweeping away, a menace of its own.

The pricolici herself didn't even have to move as the fangs sought out bird flesh to bite into.

She didn't speak after that, simply nursing the wound on her arm as it continued to bleed.

HP: 50/50 - 6 = 44/50
Target: Phoenix
USING GAMBLER'S CHANCE
11, 11, 6, 5, 1, 7

Getsurae

IStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 am
Marcus had done a lot of s**t recently but- ******** that phoenix. ******** it. He'd gotten this far and stayed alive- like hell he was going to go down. Not yet, he had to live. He made a promise. He'd made several. Like hell- The glance of her, and Marcus moved. It didn't matter, he'd made a promise and- At her side, he didn't wait, standing by her side, blade held up. "We'll make it home Cass." He hoped. He prayed. Whatever god would listen to him, he prayed.
"I'm not going to leave her without you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HP: 50/50
Target: Cass
Defending for: 5
Charge: /3
Charges Used: /2
demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:53 am
Was this a bad time for Marcus to make her want to wildly make out with him for just coming over and being hot? It probably was, huh?

Cass pulled Nicodemus from the ground, panting a bit as she half-leaned against the moon hunter's back, nodding. "Right. I'm not planning for us to break up here either." she grinned. God, she probably smelled like smoke, sand, and god knew what levels of BO right then and a shower was definitely in order when she got home, but s**t ******** damn she really was glad to be able to at least spend this last stretch with the boy.

She didn't care it was breaking their 'rule' to be together like this. They were almost ready to go home. So. Close.

Damn bird.

(( OOC: THIS IS AN RP POST
Character Name: Cassandra - 5'4" Less of a Badass than Candace
HP: 50/50
Target: --
Damage:
Charge: Used Up!
Items on Cass: - Basic Bandages
-Runic Bandage
-Trapping Gun ))

IStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 am
Sad, yet calm eyes watched Whisper begin to cry. The sadness only deepened as he watched Shehk lashed out at the Pheonix. "There have been many terrible things happening, and it has hurt us." He smiled softly, one of his wings brushing up against the demon. "No one is useless. If you do not wish to fight-" His smile was passed to the now silent Shehk. "You do not fight. You fight for what you believe in. I do not think that we need to fight, so, I often do not." Even lucid, he was a pacifist, if a more articulate one. The brush of wings no longer was to Whisper alone but it extended to Shehk, accompanied by a soft coo. "I do not want you to be sad Shehk, but, I can't d things out of my power-" A look to Riley's form, and he sighed, "-or knowledge. But I know you Shehk. You are strong and stand up for what you believe in. When Red was killed, you held your ground, even when told to back down."

The brush of wings came again wanted or not. "You did not back down against the hunters before, even as I got in your way. I did not like it, but you did what you believed in. You are strong and passionate. But you cannot give up hope." Reaching to his coat a rip pf cloth, and he was set to stop the bleeding cover the wound, humming a light melody under his breath.
"I believe that we are stuck in a situation none of us desire. The creature was see we have seen the like of before, and it does not help us to let it bring harm to those we love, to ourselves." A smile at them both before his wings gave a tap to Whisper. "We are not useless, but if we sit aside and let our friends, our love ones come to harm, then we have only ourselves to blame."

Getsurae

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

elvyralani rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 am
This was the weirdest day ever. One moment they are all fighting one another and next they were falling. Could this week get any more interesting? Apparently it could since a giant phoenix just flew at them all and started to attack.

It was attacking everyone too, students, hunters, no one was safe. The two sides were attacking each other too. Holly's plan was simple, get rid of the phoenix then go after the hunters. If one side won, the bird would be there and would they have even enough strength to defeat it then?

Lucky of her the phoenix swooped near her. Holly lashed out at it and barely missed. She missed her bow.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Holly
HP: 40/40
Target: Phoenix Boss
Damage: 0
Effect: n/a
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance

A ghoul wearing a brown hoodie that gives the impression of a fox.

danse-hexe rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 am
"Should I wait?" The voice was unfamiliar; the attack unexpected, but dealt with easily, with a quick raise of her swordbreaker. It saved her the trouble of having to pick a fight, and if this fight wanted to come to her, she had all intention of making it quick. Her eyes were still on the large phoenix that had formed; that there, like the titan they'd fought earlier, seemed a better target than this one. But if she'd aggroed the monster, so to speak, the only logical thing to do was get it out of the way, so she could fight the boss.

Someone was learning.

Stepping forwards she slashed at the monster fiercely, her spirits soaring as the hit connected. Now the hunters were in their element; the horsemen destroyed, albeit incompletely, at least provided a source of reassurance, if not confidence. The adrenaline rush of battle kept her on her toes, and she couldn't resist the grin spreading across her face. They could do this- she could do this- it was, in a sense, revenge for Julie, for everything these creatures, affiliated with the horsemen or not, had done.

They were all the same, essentially, except for Thackery.

"I remember the vines," she frowned. Reine did not look back, not while the monster was still there, instead she moved to stand beside Clerise again. "Doing pretty good, kinda. I'm not going to let that happen again, you know? The whole mission thing. I couldn't protect you guys, back then, and I don't know if I can now, but nothing's going to stop me."

She pointed the swordbreaker at Vaith, a direct challenge.

"Nothing."

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Reine Walker
HP: 50/50
Target: Vaith
Damage: 11
Charge: 1/3
Swift Strikes: 11d4: 0/1 l 9d4: 0/1
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 l Vaith
))

ILU 5 EVR
tag!

Random Artist
dansehexe's character Reine is attacking Vaith for 11 damage!

Appearance & Inventory
Life hunter, tallish/skinny, short white hair, blue eyes
1x Communications Device: Cell phones do not work wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
1x Fear Charge Packet: When used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
1x Bandages (leftover from arctic EM): Roll 1d20

danse-hexe
Crew

Getsurae rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Getsurae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 am

He was right. He really really was. The soft touch of feathers was so comforting, and the tone in the siren's voice was relaxing. She had met him in passing a few times before, and had never gotten this kind of impression from Israfel. He had grown it seemed. It was time to decide if it was her time to grow too. She had to choose to stand up, or to sink into a deep pit of despair she knew she would never come back from. What would Natalia think? Hell, if they managed to help Riley come back, she would be so disappointed. But as much as she wanted to do this for everyone else, she knew she had to do this for her.

A thought came to mind. "What if we don't stop the phoenix here? Think if it somehow manages to get out..." It was a strange feeling welling up in her. She was still confused and unsure, but it was something she recognized. So many emotions at once..."I take back what I said earlier...about the horsemen and the others. I may not believe in their tactics, or perhaps all their goals, but I have to believe they want to protect any innocence left in our world. That is something I can at least try to believe in. I can believe in that for now, even if it is just for this battle. I can work on the rest later. We have to stop this thing. Especially because now if this thing gets anywhere else, a whole lot more lives will be lost. Could you imagine if it got into the heavily populated areas of Halloween? Or even the human's world?"

"I can figure my crap out when we get home. It's the useless thing here. Right now we have to protect those who can't protect themselves."

(( OOC:
Character Name: Whisper
Damage:

iStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Appearance

Whisper is currently a broken hell hound demon ghoul, and she looks like crap. In other circumstances, she is rather feisty, decked out in browns with intensely glowing orange eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 am
Sherry was hurt, tired, and she had no idea when this day was going to end. It was also quite likely that it was not going to end well. She hated these unnatural creatures that had frightened her for her whole life, these things that had killed so many of her colleages and had caused her so much pain. But. They were still creatures. Before this, she had not heard them speak much, or seen them think. Today...she had. She looked at Mei (though she didn't know her name). Something in the doll's speech pulled at Sherry's heartstrings. For just a moment, Sherry felt guilt.

A whole civilization? Sherry glanced at the devastation again. "We...we had to. " Her eyes went back to the doll. "It's war. So many have died..." Sherry's gaze grew cold again as she remembered the bodies. The bones. The numbers, the sheer numbers of dead she had seen. Julie. "I truly hate to say it, but we had to."

That was how she felt about it, why she had become a Hunter. These were creatures, actual beings with thought, but the Hunters were the only things standing between them and humanity. Her remorse faded, and her resolve filled it's place.

----------------------------

(( OOC:
Character Name: Sherry
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a))

LividPeas

Appearance

Sherry is a female Hunter of average height with light brown hair and a long white coat. She currently has vine markings on her face, too. She is wielding a long glaive.

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

JetAlmeara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am
Zurine had watched in horror as the island's were destroyed, recalling in the back of her mind how much life had been on them, poor Joker..she thought to herself, recalling her mount from the recent war class. These hunter's..they cam around babbling about saving their world but as far as Zurine could see they were always the one coming and starting things, the ones being destructive and now they had destroyed the isles...

Of course there wasn't much time for her to fully finish this thought because out of the island's ashes rose a giant grey phoenix..at first Zurine thought maybe the bird had come to help them against the hunters..but no it was clearly mad and attacking everything in sight. If they kept fighting one another , no matter which side won, they would likely be far to weak to fend off the Phoenix afterwards. As such She threw her lot in against the giant grey bird, Taking a strike at it when it swooped by.
-

(( OOC:
Character Name: Zurine
HP: 30/30
Damage: missed

Appearance

Wyntre IceBlade rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lumi looked around as she kept her cover. Wincing slightly, would this really be where she wanted to die, or better yet be found after that bird destroyed everything? No, she needed to fight, even if it was all going to end horribly she needed to get out there and make sure that it wasn't all in vain.

As she launched herself to the Bird she found herself tripping over rubble and falling down.

"ouch...that was not what I was going for..."

---
(( OOC:
Character Name: Lumikki
Turn: 1/1
Target: Big Jacking Bird...
Damage: Complete Miss
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3 ))

Reeshie Hack
I should've listened to you...

TiH Guest Student

Lumikki stands about 5 foot 4, and is completely pissed off for this ruining a perfectly good day. She's got on cut off shorts and a tank top and appears to in much better shape.

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:49 am
Arynek was now staring with her bloody eyes, at the cloaked figures and students, some of them were fighting, some student were crying. The shadow ghoul was crying too, with ink-like tears running out of her eyes. She was so sad. The phoenix was still attacking, there was no differences between students and the humans, it just attacked everything alive.
-------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: Rping Arynek's anger
Character Name: Arynek
Target: --
Damage: -
Effect: -

Anyone
Anyone interested in this shadow ghoul?

Appearance

Arynek is a shadow ghoul, pale skin, wearing a cloak, greyish white hair and vivid red eyes with black scelera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 am
Pales

hanging gallow

The last thing that the ghoul could remember was Kettil's muffled voice as they suddenly began to fall. But any attempts to secure one another to each other, the extreme power gravity's pull caused her to get jerked back, hands desperately trying to grip the earth as she grew farther and farther from the reaper. And then there was darkness.

She didn't regain her consciousness for a good while, probably taking longer than most. The impact had been substantially shocking to her already stressed body. She didn't even open her eyes at first, but she could hear the commotion going on around her. Still fighting.... it didn't seem like it would ever end. But she couldn't bring herself to move or shift. Her roots were bedraggled and strewn all around behind her. It wasn't until she heard a familiar voice barely reaching her ears that she started up. Slowly, her arms gathered under her body and pushed her up, but her waist stayed stationary, "Kettil...?" she murmured, an aching headache now pounding against her skull. Clutching her head for a moment, eyes closing as well to try and gather herself, the ghoul peeked back open to glance around, "Joachim..?" her voice was quiet again, throat sore for some odd reason. Possibly from the shocked scream she'd given. She rarely screamed...

From her vantage point on the ground, she couldn't see much, but a pair of gold pants did stand out to her. "Kettil...!" she tried to call out, her roots writhing about like irritated snakes, wincing numerous times, and drawing in a sharp breath as they didn't abide to her bidding. They were still terribly singed from the fire. Even the tips of some were bearing white, showing their tender insides. Basically it was the equivalent to having ones skin ripped off. But she continued to try and get them together, to no avail as they flinched, and only a few coiled... but not enough to make legs. Frustration was starting to seep into the ghoul, another rarity.

Character Name: Ev
HP: 3o/3o
Target: none
Damage: ---
Effect: crippled from fire
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Appearance
Ev, her height can vary due to her roots, but she's usually standing at 5'7.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 am
Ulmuka was becoming distraught, despondent. The loneliness had gotten to him and the owl-boil just circled low over the mayhem. Only a voice stood out to him when he heard a name he recognized.

"Joachim..?"

The massive owl focused on the source, a ghoul he recognized for her moths from the halls of school. He swooped low and without even a request, wrapped his talons gently around her forearms to lift her. Without proper legs, she was lighter than a normal ghoul.

"I'll help!" He hoo-ed to her. "Let's find Joachim!" He didn't know Kettil but Joachim was one of his best friends.

musicaloner7

Pales

hanging gallow

Quote:
Ulmuka is in his natural form, a 6' tall owl. He's currently carrying Ev by her shoulders because of her debilitated lower body

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 am
And just like before, Robert was reminded of his greatest motto: things would always go to s**t. He dropped to the ground, getting a good grip and riding the destruction all the way to it's finale. Admittedly, that was an impressive amount of destruction. And it came with a phoenix. Of all things.

Robert laughed up at the bird before throwing jezebel like a boomerang, missing completely.

Ooc:
Character: Robert
Hp: 50
Damage: Robert
Target: Phoenix
Phone posting: sux as bad as Robert  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:12 am
LP
alliisara

Syd looked at the tiger, wondering blankly why the scariest ones seemed to find her interesting to talk to. "It would be easier to shoot one of you," she said bluntly. "But I think regardless of our weapons we should focus on the massive bird that doesn't seem to care what side we're on."
---------------------------

"I'm here, Mitzi!" Roch yelled back. He wasn't that worried about his pals, at least not the second years. They'd been through all sorts of crap like this, but he did glance at the slimer kid briefly--then shockingly, at the black haired hunter ghoul and the blonde haired hunter boil with the ball on a chain. But that made sense, too--he needed to make sure they weren't going to attack him from behind when he went for the big boss.

"SUUURRRAAA!!" he bellowed, cupping his hands around his mouth. "HAS ANYONE SEEN SURA?" It seemed like a really strange question, but Sura had made his last sky boss fight a jackin' BLAST. "Damn, guess not."

He had this strange look on his face, one that said he wasn't going to like what he was about to do one bit, but he was going to do it. He stepped forward, making sure he had a lot of room in all directions, then started spinning. He held the guitar by the neck, dipping on one side of his turn and raising on the opposite. He did this three--four--five times--then--

Let go.

The guitar flew through the air, hitting the bird on the leg before it started to fall. It dissipated a second later, reforming in his hand. But instead of looking proud of himself, the punk was bringing the strap over his shoulders and retuning it--right in the middle of the battle field.

What? A guy had his priorities okay?

----------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Roch
Target: BIRD BOSS
Damage: 2
Effect: It screwed up his tuning, okay??
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games