Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room WAR (EVAC PAGE 23) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 am
And then there was a very beat up looking marcus carrying a very KO'd Wilson. Marcus considered the facts.

1- Mist=Cass=IS SHE ALIVE???
2- Wilson you are heavy as hell
3- He wanted a nap
4- Dis stop being a b***h he really wanted that nap.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HP: -3/50
Target Null
Damage: Null
Charge: /3
Charges Used: 1/2
Tile: 7 idek
Room HP: 183  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 am
Once Wilson woke up, someone should really remind him to get Marcus a present, maybe cookies, at least something.

Also yes carrying people was difficult especially when that certain person happened to be a certain Dakota.

HP: 0/50
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: n/a

Syusaki

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:11 am
((Entering and taking tile 2))

Wylfenne entered the room: his arms and legs hurting, but the Fae didn't pay attention to such details. There were students fighting with the hunters again, and again it was total chaos.

Suddenly Wylfenne noticed a familiar face: it was Aurian, the nice ghoul they have been talking too in the garden of the Sacred Temple. Oh Jack! It was so peaceful and calm just a moment ago.. The Fae wondered where is the Heir to Conquest, and is he ok.

kalindara

"Aurian!", the Fae cried over the crowd. "Thank Jack you're alive! I've been worried about you! Where's Invictus?"

____

(( OOC:
Tile position 2
Character Name: Wylfenne
HP: 10/30 HP
Target: Who are you trying to attack?
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am
"I wish that we could have met under better circumstances." Lacie admitted to both Rafe and Mort, staring at the hunters who were experiencing confusions and introductions as well. There seemed to be a slight lull in the battle, affording them all badly needed time.

"I'm all right. How about everybody else?" Given a bit more time, she held her weapon in hand a bit more confidently. Her gaze was set in determination now. She wasn't as threatening as Aurian, but she could be useful in a battle.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a scared ghoul. So much like her.. Waving to her, Lacie couldn't yet reach her tile, she mouthed, "It's okay."

It'll be all right. Her expression seemed to say, faintly smiling at Olivia.

fenshae

Ol-j-man

chirigami

Xaki

kalindara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am
Aurian smiled as yet another friend appeared. She'd made so many on this trip, she hoped they could keep in touch back at school - or in Wylfenne's case, to join the school permanently.

"I'm glad to see you're safe, too," she told the fa'e ghoul. Wylfenne didn't look to be in the best shape. She must have made it out of the strange room alive, unlike Aurian. "Invictus is in here. Somewhere," Aurian frowned, looking around. She wasn't too worried. As an Heir, Invictus was probably the most powerful being in the room.

"That's the spirit!" Aurian nodded at Lacie, seeing her friend putting on her game face.

------------------------
OOC:
Character Name: Aurian
HP: 30/30
Tile: 6
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Boozver
:3

Xaki
:3

Appearance

Aurian is a busty Reaper in a skimpy black outfit, wielding a large double-ended scythe. She has glowing red eyes and waist-length blue->green hair (yay gradients!).

Room HP: 186/300  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 am
Entering from Conquest!

Jeez! It was like playing portal leap frog! He didn't know where he had ended up this time. Or where the rest of his 'team' was. Or if they even made it out of there before it all caved in on itself. All he knew, was that he was now laying on his back and feeling a nice, fresh bruise. Joy.

"Ugh... I don't know what's gonna' kill me first. These creatures, or a heart attack from all these damned surprises." His guess? The heart attack. It certainly had a head start on the Halloween monsters.

Pushing himself up, off the ground, he looked around the room. Like the other before, the place was crawling with both hunters and Halloween creatures. Some of which he had seen from the last room he was just recently in. Though what had his attention, was a familiar moon hunter, carrying another familiar death trainee.

"Marcus! Wilson!" He called making a run for the two. Wilson wasn't moving, but the steady rise and fall of his chest told him that he was still alive. "What happened? Are you guys okay?" He asked, looking them both over for injuries. He could heal at least one of the two, but in this particular case, Wilson looked like he was the one in dire need of it.

iStoleYurVamps

Syusaki

Ryan's HP: 30/40
Charge Attack: [ 3/3 ] Ruby Light ( Y2 ) - The Chill
Position: Tile 16

Appearance
Ryan is a 5'8" Caucasian male, with short scruffy blond hair, and brown eyes. He fights with claw tipped gauntlets.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

kalindara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

kalindara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 am
The Hunter with the axe was down. Aurian had been looking for another target. This newcomer would do nicely, she decided.

Raising her scythe, she aimed the blade down at the scruffy blond-haired Hunter. Aurian tsked as she missed. No matter, she could just try again...

------------------------
OOC:
Target: Ryan
Damage: 0

OnionGrump
kalindara's character Aurian is attacking Ryan for 0 damage!

Appearance

Aurian is a busty Reaper in a skimpy black outfit, wielding a large double-ended scythe. She has glowing red eyes and waist-length blue->green hair (yay gradients!).

Room HP: 186/300  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 am
Ryan's arrival was rewarded with a smile, if a semi bloodied one. "Got thrown into another rune room with the death guys. Wilson was unconscious when I arrived." Trying to keep his footing, Marcus adjusted his grip on the other hunter. "No idea what got him, but if this room is anything like the last two, we're ********. You have a charge?" Marcus had bandages, but they were far from his mind, Dis keeping 'helpfully' silent.

"Wilson needs it more than me I think. I can still run if I need to."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HP: -3/50
Target Null
Damage: Null
Charge: /3
Charges Used: 1/2
Tile: 7 idek

OnionGrump

Syusaki

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Boozver rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 am
OnionGrump

Boozver's character Wylfenne is attacking Ryan for 6 damage!

Phew, it was good to know Aurian and Invictus were all right. The Fae wouldn't like to loose their new friends, especially since they just met.

From the chaos of the battle Wylfenne noticed the hunter they had seen before in the Conquest room: the one that was attacking them, and Shenny.

(( OOC:
Tile position 2
Character Name: Wylfenne
HP: 10/30 HP
Damage: 6
Attacks used: 1/6

Room HP: 180/300

OOCLY: ONE HORSEMAN POINT OBTAINED

APPEARANCE
Wylfenne is a dark-haired pale fae in white robe and spiky armour.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 am
[ENTERING]

After a series of stairs, Arynek arrived at the strange room in War! Again, students and cloaked figures were fighting, it was chaotic!

The shadow ghoul knew the room would be collapsing soon.......
------------------------
Stand on Tile 15, no attacking

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: -
Character Name: Arynek
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Effect: ?

Appearance

Arynek is a shadow ghoul, pale skin, wearing a cloak, greyish white hair and vivid red eyes with black scelera

Current Room HP: 180/ 300  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
OnionGrump rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3 Total: 20 (8-32)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 am
"Sounds like you had quite the ride..." He said, looking at the bloodied grin and doing his best not to wince at it. He didn't want to imagine what it was like.

"...I see." He wasn't quite sure how to respond to that, but he hoped that at least this room wasn't as bad as the one those two had just come from. That death division liked to get themselves blown up a lot. So maybe they just had a stroke of bad luck? "I do have one, but I can't say for sure if it will work." He answered. To be honest, he had only been able to use it a couple of times before now and never really in a situation as bad as this, but it was worth a try!

Placing a hand over the unconscious trainee, the runes flared brighter, pulsing to life. It was working! Though just as the bandages started to feed out through the slots of his gauntlets, two creatures attacked. One of which managed to strike so hard, that it broke his concentration and caused the bandages to dissipate before they could even so much as touch Wilson.

Ah s**t! He just wasted a charge!

"Ow shi--sorry! I..." He wasn't sure what to say. He just screwed up and screwed up at a crucial time. "Let me try and get another one ready..!" At least now he had two volunteers for Fear donations.

Syusaki
Sorry! The dice said no 8D;;

iStoleYurVamps

kalindara
Come at me bro!

Boozver
Come at me bro!

Ryan's HP: 24/40
Target: Wilson
Healing: 0
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3
Charge Attack: [ 1/2 used / 0/3 towards charge ] Ruby Light ( Y2 ) - The Chill
Position: Tile 16

Appearance
Ryan is a 5'8" Caucasian male, with short scruffy blond hair, and brown eyes. He fights with claw tipped gauntlets.

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 am
After observing the whole situation, Arynek found several students were dealing with a cloaked figure, she decided to give a helping hand......
------------------------
Stand on Tile 15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: -
Character Name: Arynek
Damage: 1 [Attack 1]
Effect: ?

OnionGrump

S-Blacky's character Arynek is attacking Ryan for 1 damage!

Appearance

Arynek is a shadow ghoul, pale skin, wearing a cloak, greyish white hair and vivid red eyes with black scelera

Current Room HP: 179/ 300  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am
His failed attempt at "putting the dog down" was made worse when, thanks to their Division Assistant, the blue rune beneath him SET HIM ON FIRE WTF!? He didn't have the strength to yell as he pitched forward, let alone put himself out.

I deserve a ******** Darwin Award for this s**t. Was his last thoughts before he was consumed by the fire. God, what a way to go.

((OOC:
Character Name:
Before
HP: 0/50
(breakdown: last post had 24 HP. - 14 from Jove, -10 from Lance, do I do -2 for being on fire and unable to put fire out due to being disabled?)
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Effect: Disabled and ON FIRE
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: N/A

Room HP: 179/300))

kalindara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:07 am
Aurian scowled as she overheard her target speaking. So he was a healer? All the more reason to stop him first.

He spoke about trying again.

"Oh no you don't!" she muttered. She swung out with her scythe again. And missed, again.

------------------------
OOC:
Damage: 0

OnionGrump
kalindara's character Aurian is attacking Ryan for 0 damage!

Appearance

Room HP: 179/300  

kalindara

bipolar bee rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 am
Herryk hated fire. Hated it. So when the man with wheels started ripping around the room like some sort of ... man with wheels who also happened to be on fire, Herryk immediately dropped to the ground with a ghouly shriek - his loincloth had been set aflame, and the best way to stop being on fire was to roll around on the ground.

Trembling, the large boil rose to his feet once more, hesitantly peering down at the charred remnants of his clothes. He was lucky that it hadn't burned up completely; he was also lucky that he was adept at wrapping loincloths - everything was still wrapped up just as it should be.

------------------------
((OOC:
Character Name: Herryk
HP: 30/40
Target: Fire ):
Damage:
Effect: Pop, lock and dropping it over to tile 31 (from 15)
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3))

Quote:

pinchmonster's character Herryk is attacking the fire for gtfo damage!

Appearance

Herryk is a big, burly and mostly naked undead boil. Herryk is nearing 7 feet in height.

ROOM HP: 179  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games