Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
♁ { WEEK THREE ORP } ALL PLAYERS HERE FIRST. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adomiel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 am
((Enter))

Auri came to the platform ready to be done with this camping trip. She had enough of the horseyboys and was ready to get home and take a real shower.

But to her extreme disappointment they were in fact staying at least another day.

"UUUHHGgggg! I just wanna go home! Maybe daddy can send a jet or something to get me?"

As she waited around other students were going in and out of portals to the other islands. our of the corner of her eye she thought she saw JD go into the portal to War.

"What is that idiot up to?" She followed in after him.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 am
((entering))

This was not good. Not good indeed. Maritess was anxious to return back to Amity to check up on her lower limbs but now all she could do was hope her helping hands would keep Legs in check. In the meantime, she would look for familiar faces to stave away her anxiety.

"Sheridan!" she called out in relief upon spotting the dragon boil who was with another undead ghoul. "Oh. Hello," Tess greeted.

Amon Larethian

Frezir

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 am
Well, it looked like they would be heading to death, since Mort was wasting no time in turning and swaggering off (when did Mort learn how to swagger? And why was he so comprehensible for once?) And Yin was following behind.

Alex just shrugged, ready to just go where ever or do anything and feeling somewhat content with the fact that they appeared to have a large group to do this with. He shuffled forward, putting a little bit of speed in his shamble so that he could catch up to Yin, not wanting to become seperated before entering the portal, and then stepping through.

((Exiting))

ramenli
all

Ol-j-man
the

Pales
quotes

hanging gallow
so

muiscaloner
many

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 am
"Tess!"

Pleased to see her, Sheridan reached out to embrace his friend. He had seen far too little of her over the past week, he had only been able to text her the week before, now he was just happy and relieved to see she was alright.

A smile, he now stood between his two friends, glad to be with them both. And if anyone, horseman or otherwise tried to harm either of them, by jack he would tear off his skull pin and bite their faces off! To hell with being on his 'best behavior'.

But for now he pushed those thoughts from his mind, there was no reason to fight until a threat showed itself, and until then he would honor the requests of the horsemen (not that he wasn't still shooting glares at them from time to time).

"Do you two know each other?"

He smiled again at his friends, leading them toward the portals that led to the islands. He did not wish to remain here, glaring and muttering impatiently at the blocked portal to Ammityville. He wanted to move to the other islands, and he wanted to find answers.

Huni Pi

Frezir

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 am
The legless ghoul returned the embrace, relieved that she was no longer alone. "I'm afraid I haven't the privilege," she apologized, referring to not having been introduced to the other ghoul. "I'm Maritess, but please, call me Tess. Have you decided on which island we shall pass the time on while all this is sorted out? I'd suggest we visit Death but as long as it's not War, I'm fine with whichever."

Amon Larethian

Frezir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 am
With the posse made, and a destination figured out, Ev smiled to Ket and Joachim before following Mort through the portal.

{exit}

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 am
The dragon's tail twitched, arms crossed as he looked thoughtfully between the portals. A little over a week ago he would have said absolutely no to death. It was the death clan that was responsible for the nitemare of the trials, the clan that had seen fit to force them to into such a terrible fate, it was death that he distrusted above the others.

But now he was no longer afraid, he had conquered the nitemare. He distrusted them no less than he had before, but something told him if there were answers to be found, it would be on the isle of death, or perhaps conquest.

"I would suggest conquest or death, I have not seen those. But I am willing to visit either island so long as we do not return to the island of famine."

No more desert, no more insects, and no more completely insane horsemen who did not know how to respect personal space!

Huni Pi

Frezir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 am
"Eh well ... there was a lot of meditating, and ..." Faustus paused a moment, his mind racing across the vivid memories now engraved in his mind. "War." He chuckled at the irony, as Amarus had spent an entire week there. "There was a lot of war and dying ..." He cleared his throat. "I-It was just a dream though ... some sort of trance, they said ..."

"A wolf??!" he exclaimed, eyes wide. That sounded rather exciting, and mischievous. He wanted to see War's culture for himself. "Conquest sounds fine." He smiled. "Maybe we could visit War and Famine after that, as Olivia and I haven't been yet."

Faustus was actually quite eager to visit Conquest again. Despite being surrounded by water, a flame demon's worst enemy, it was quite peaceful and held a special place in the demon's heart. He had made his first friends on the Isles there. And they had gotten into their fair share of trouble too ... something he'd not like to relive. But a little roaming about couldn't hurt, could it?? ...

Face your demons
Forgot to add, do you guys want to have Amarus lead us out and start a new thread?? ... it would make the most sense as she really wants to go there XD

chirigami

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

fenshae

Beloved Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 am
[Rafael is entering]

Well, the whole experience had given him plenty to think about, that was for sure. Not necessarily in a good way. Where he had once been so enthusiastic about the whole notion of school, his enthusiasm had been severely dampened.

Not that the whole two weeks had been bad, of course. He'd made some new friends -- and one of them might last, he thought, touching the card in his pocket once more to ensure it was real -- but he hadn't been too impressed with a lot of things. Like classes that didn't seem to teach him anything. Or horsemen that didn't seem to give a damn.

Or that hidden hallway that had almost killed him....

Had he spent most of his time on Conquest moping about? Undoubtedly. He hadn't even ventured out to do much training. But he couldn't help it. Exploring....was dangerous. Rats didn't like being out in the open; they liked to cling to shadows and walls.

And now -- oh, good lord. Now the island was on lock down until some assembly was over? How stupid. Didn't they know in advance when the assembly would be? Couldn't they have warned him?

Oh well. Nothing for it. He'd have to go exploring one way or another....maybe he could catch back up with Mort.

He liked Mort. He felt safe with him. Mort would be his usim-li, his alpha.

The thought made him smile, and he set out to find him.

[exiting]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 am
[Entering!]

The she-wolf was definitely ready to go home. She desperately wanted to be in her own territory with her pillow pile and minipets and boilfriend. Who she missed terribly right now. And really wished for the comfort his presence always brought to her. Especially with how tormented her mind still was over the last class she'd taken. LW shivered, still very confused, yet there was a lot to think about in regards to what they had seen in the trance.

Of course, the Four Clans seemed to have different ideas. Or just liked being cruel. Not that they were actually doing anything to the students. Except for keeping them from going home, Jackdamnit!

LW rubbed at her face, tail swishing almost irritatedly behind her. Really? They were seriously going to keep them just a little longer? She didn't like this. Not one single bit. The she-wolf didn't even care if it was considered a huge 'honor' to be allowed such access to the different Clans. All she wanted was to Jacking go home now.

She sighed heavily, arms hanging limply at her sides. Well, she might as well find something to distract herself with. To make the time pass quicker. Glancing around, she caught a brief glimpse of someone over her shoulder that looked familiar. But they disappeared. Still, it was a start, right? With another sigh, LW headed in that direction, hoping it was the friend she thought it had been.

[...Exiting! xD]

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 pm
[Entering]

...A delay?

Needless to say, the baku was not particularly pleased to hear this. A week ago, she would have jumped at the chance to spend more time on the Isle of Conquest and to explore the other islands...but now? The longer she spent with the Four Clans, the more uneasy she became. She had been looking forward to going home--going back to Amity--and gathering with her friends to discuss what they had learned, but it seemed like that would have to wait.

Well, it looked like there was no other choice. All the students were stuck here for a little while longer. Though a little discouraged, the baku perked up when she told herself that this could be used as a chance to learn more about the clans. Might as well make the most of this situation, right?

Now, to pick an island. Hmm...

[Exiting]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 pm
Hel secured her hat, and then trailed behind Shun and Mitsu to the portals.

((Exit))  

Lucyal

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 pm
... And then Hamika glanced about and looked for a portal to enter.

((exit))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 pm
Amarus was not very perceptive when it came to the emotions of others, despite her recent encounter with the lotuses. She did not know Olivia might perceive her as disliking the ghoul; that was certainly not the case. Amarus was quite vocal about anyone whose company she did not like, and it would never be a guessing game as to how she felt. In this particular instance, it was merely that she did not know how to handle gentle ghouls; they made her uncomfortable and nervous, even if she liked Olivia. The corner of her mouth tilted up in a smile as Olivia asked about the texts. "I got them!... but I got them on my last day, and I didn't get a chance to reply... not that my replies would have made any sense. I also never use skellyphones," she admitted, a little embarrassed about her own ineptitude with tech, no matter how much Mort had tried to teach her.

"Well, we'll run out of time if we keep standing around this place...!" she said, rubbing her hands together. The prospect of being near the lotuses again was thrilling. Amarus had undergone a significant change over the isles because of all this stimulation; it turned out she really only had a flat affect because there was nothing better to do at Amityville. Well, in her opinion. It was making her kind of a delinquent.

Amarus headed off, looking for the portal to Conquest.

[[ Exiting ]]

xoxomenai
Tadah? xD; If we want to visit more than 1 place we'd better haul ourselves over there and fast orz

chirigami

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

lamoxlamae

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 pm
[Entering]

Ciel was ready to go home. Her clothes were in tatters, she was bruised and covered in stale blood, her hair was matted with leaves, and overall she was feeling fantastic. She clutched her scroll, smiling broadly as she waited her turn to enter the portal home.

When the news came that she was stuck here, she paused. An eyebrow quirked as the words fell from her lips, "... a meeting? Why now? Why..." she looked at the ground in thought, "Something is wrong."

The small hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She looked around frantically, did the other students get it? Nope. All she saw was annoyance and people exiting through portals.

She sighed, cursing her clarity, then went through the portal to Conquest to try to get the lay of things.

[Exit]  
{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces