Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

Stefan had to admit, the sudden invitation caught him off guard. Why was his brother throwing a formal affair? And why were humans here? He questioned himself as he walked up the drive way, watching the humans walk into the house. If this was going to end up being a buffet, there was going to be problems.

Stepping up to door, finding it open for entrance, he stepped through and looked around his house, taking notice that Damon pretty much rearranged the whole thing for tonight. Catching sight of Damon, he walked over quietly, stepping up next to him and turning to face him, his hand in his pockets and that little skeptical smile of his on his face. "What's this about, Damon?" he asks. He only took a mild interested glance towards Fang before looking back to Damon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Fang smirked when she saw Cobra, she gestured to her, looking at Maze, Taylor, and ...Remy? She hardly recognized him! "My masterpiece~" She said, chuckling slightly, looking at Taylor."You do not know how long it took to get her to agree to that." She said, though, she didn't exactly agree. Either way~

Damon turned towards his brother, a small charming smirk played on his lips. "Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head, brother." He said. "What could be so wrong with a simple party?" He gave his brother a mischivous look, "But relax, i've got a supply of B+ and some O's in the fridge." He whispered before clicking his tongue, he straightened up. He started to walk away into the croud of people, some dancing, some just conversing. "Enjoy the party why don't you!" He called as he walked away, he set the wine glass down on a table before he walked behind Fang and bowed to her. She blinked, watching him look up, and ask...to dance. "Dance with me?" He held out his hand. She opened her mouth to reply, but made the simple mistake of trying to read the tells in his eyes. His eyes dilated slightly, before her mood switched. "I'd love to!" She took his head and he lead her off to the dance floor, looking back and giving a wink.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Stefan shook his head, holding his smile as Damon pretty much started blowing him off. "Damon..." he hallow threatened his brother, watching him walk off into the crowd, hearing him tell him to enjoy the party. Just what was he planning? Stefan watched Damon grab Fang, who he had yet to meet, didn't know about her at all, and offer to dance with her. But Stefan saw what he really did. Compelled the girl. He sighed, watching the girl willingly go with him to dance, seeing Damon give him a wink.

After watching them for a moment, he took the opportunity to walk around, looking at all the different people, though while making his round, his sensitive hearing picked up on Cobra's unusual voice. It took him a while to just understand her before he could follow along. What was this MRD? And these bombings in the city? Extermination?... An alliance between mutants and vampires? Damon wanted that?... Stefan's brows furrowed and he looked over towards Damon and the girl again before actually walking over to them, standing off to the side of them.

"What's this proposal about, Damon?" He asked, a seriousness in his tone. He didn't know what his brother was up to, but he usually had negative motives for doing anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Fang was moving around the dance floor, Damon taking lead. She heard Stefan walk up silently. When he spoke to Damon, Damon responded by proceeding with his dance, he dipped Fang down, holding her there and looked over at Stefan. "Peace." He said before pulling Fang up. He let go of her hands and looked over at Stefan, "Exactly what you heard. Peace between mutants and vampires." He gestured from fang to himself, Fang waved slightly, smiling a little. "Well, technically she's a ...mutant-vampire." He said rolling his eyes. "What's so wrong about wanting peace, Stefan?" He asked.

"I'll leave you two to talk.."Fang said, turning away, before Damon took her wrist. "Well i'd like you to meet my brother...Stefan Salvatore." Fang turned, smiling. "Nice to meet you my name's Chelsea, some call me Fang. " She introduced herself, before wrenching her wrist free. Damon looked down at her, "Why don't you go get us some drinks?"

"No, Damon." She simply replied. "Get it yourself." She said smiling. She gave a slight wave to Stefan as she turned and walked through the croud. Now that their dance was over she could go back to seeing the people she hadn't seen in over a year. Damon glanced at her as she walked off. "Charming, isn't she?"

Adjusting his suit, he got out of his fancy cat and stepped up to the large lit up house. Not as flashy as his own, but it was impressive. Tony was invited aswell to this party, now it wasn't exactly his type of party, he wasn't going to miss a party. Besides, Fury did mention him being there would help keep the peace or something like that. Though to be honest, the ideas of vampires and mutants...together, was a bit uncomforting. He stepped through the doors and looked around at the party, seeing a few familliar faces. His eyes stopped, resting on one. He whistled to himself. Was that....Krystal? He hardly recognized her, if it wasn't for that repitilian voice he could hear when she talked he'd not have recognized her. God, she was beautiful. He put on a charming smile and strode over to her .

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan raised his brow at hearing the word 'peace'. That almost seemed honest the way he was talking, but Stefan knew better. He blinked though hearing that this girl was a mutant-vampire. He looked to her, his brows furrowing again before she tried to excuse herself, only for Damon to pull her back to introduce them. At being introduced to her, he put on a smile, his hands moving behind him and held them there. "It's nice to meet you too, Chelsea," he says to her. He couldn't help but grin when Fang started rejecting Damon's request of getting drinks. Seeing her wave to him as she walked off, he smiled back to her and gave a slight head bow to her before looking back to his brother.

"Very much so, almost makes you look decent," Stefan responds before his serious face returned. "Now what are you planning? And don't give me this peace story. You're up to something, Damon."

Cobra had been talking with Maze, with Remy and Taylor at her sides. Though in the middle of the discussion, she froze, sensing something, something familiar. "..." Her tongue flicked quickly, picking up that scent, and feeling the foot steps coming towards her. A deep, low hiss started coming from her throat as she waited for the inevitable.

Feeling him behind her, she turned around to see Tony, her eyes narrowing at the site of him as she looked up to him. "...I'm gonna kill Fang..." she muttered as she stared right at the man that caused her so much grief over the years, got her pregnant, didn't care, and ignored her and his son.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

Remy smiled at Taylor as he patted him on the shoulder. He listened to the conversation between Cobra and the one called Maze....until he noticed Tony from across the room...and he was coming towards them. Cobra hissed when she saw him and Remy gave her arm a gentle squeeze. "Don' worry...I'm right here. I won' let ya do anythin stupid....or let him do somethin worse" he whispered to her, ready for the heated discussion that was about to take place.  

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

Fang moved back over to where Remy, Cobra, Taylor and...Tony? What was Tony doing here? Man this was going to be a crazy night. She walked up to the group. Hearing Tony address Cobra. "You look beautiful." He said. Well, at least he could be charming. Hearing the words uttered to her, fang smiled before sneaking in and taking cobra's other arm gently. "Relax....he was probably invited because hes well-known...you don't have to worry about him." She told cobra.

She let go of her arm and glanced up at Tony. Before whispering to Cobra. "Save me a dance for later." She said, giving her a slight pat on the shoulder before sliding away. She felt like she needed a drink.

Damon smirked. "Well, it's not like i'd lie to you, little brother." He said. "But i'm telling the truth. This place's becoming crazed, besides, with as many vampires as there are popping up, don't you think if they were...accepted with the humans things would be easier?" He asked. "Besides. They're trying to kill us. They must be stopped." He said.

Tony glanced at Fang as she dissapeared into the croud again, his lips twitched upwards. He looked down at Cobra. "Still mad at me?"

Fang made her way to the bar where the wine was served and got herself a glass. She took a sip, "Enjoying the refreshments?" She asked Victor, looking over at him as she moved behind the drink counter, taking another sip of her wine. She looked around the small cooler...searching for anything blood related, she didn't know what it was, but she felt...needy for it. For the alcohol too. But wine could only do so much. Maybe she could mix some? She dug under the ice and found a few blood packs. She pulled one up, letting the scent set in. Animal. She sighed. "Guess i'm goin' vegetarian tonight." She muttered, before pouring some of it into her wine and putting the squeezy tab thingy back on it to close it up, she hid it under the ice again and leaned against the bar. Taking a sip. At least it was blood.

Not her preference, but whatever, it'd do for now. "You didn't have to come you know, if you didn't wanna dress up or anythin'." She told him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan looked at Damon for a moment, watching his face. It was hard to tell whether he was telling the truth or not most of the time. But with the news of the humans trying to kill them he took a deep breath. "You're right..." he hesitantly admitted. "Things have gotten out of hand, and acceptance would help smooth things out. But how are you going to convince mutants to trust vampires enough to let an alliance happen? Mutants are just as much food as humans to us, and they know this," he tells him and glances around the room, more or less expecting a vampire to have already fed on some poor mutant or human, but none were... none that he could see anyway.

With Remy being a sort of support line for her, she felt a bit more relaxed. Not that she was scared of Tony, but she was scared of what she might do if Tony provoked her enough, which would be incredibly easy for him to do. She stepped back slightly towards Remy in response to him.

Hearing Tony compliment her, her eyes narrowed. He's mocking me... she thought. He had to be! Why would he hit on her? He didn't want anything to do with her after hearing that she was pregnant twenty years ago... twenty-one years ago! and even through those years, he still distanced himself from her.

With Fang coming up and telling her that he was probably invited because he was well known, Cobra scoffed. "Yeah... he's known alright..." she muttered before hearing Fang tell her to save her a dance. She only shot her a sideways glance as she watched Fang walk off. Looking back to Tony to see his lips turn into a smile, almost grinning. Was she still mad at him? Hell yeah! She crossed her arms over her chest and stared up at him angrily. "I don't know what game you're trying to play with me right now, but I'm not playing... You've made it clear over the years that you want nothing to do with me, or my son," she started scolding him, putting emphasis on the fact that Artie was her son and less of his. "If you think you can come over here and sweet talk me, you're as stupid as you are rich. Don't think that just because I was forced into this dreadful outfit that I'm any less of a bitter old b***h when it comes to you."  

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

Remy remained silent as Cobra practically yelled at Tony. He stayed by her side, in case she would need him, but he knew she could handle herself. He was more or less there for support....ready to even throw him out if he needed to. "I'd back off if I were you...I would really hate t' see you get your a** kicked by a woman in a dress" he advised, knowing that the relationship between the two of them was not a good one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Taylor stepped away from Cobra when she started in on Stark,and went to stand next to his father,who was still drinking."I Swear if you get drunk at this party..." he said glaring sideways at him.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
"I ran the risk of havin' ta kick your brother's a** if I didn't." He said honestly,Taylor had really pressured Victor into coming."And boy if I wanna drink,I will,you brought me her,so stuff it."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

Fang chuckled a little and took a sip, leaning against the bar. "Let him drink." She said to Taylor. "He won't cause any harm tonight." She took another drink. "You seem...uneasy." She said to Taylor, she'd become much more obvservant now, she could tell someone's emotions very easily. As well as change them if need be. "Why's that? This whole party thing?" She asked. Before taking another drink and setting the glass down.

Tony sighed. He stood there with his hands in his pockets. "Come on...you believe in change do you...and would just one dance hurt?" He asked. "Would it cause so much damage."

Damon smirked a bit. "Oh don't you worry, i've got a plan." He said. "See, mutants have their own natural abilities, blondie over there's a feral...animal-like. Claws, natural fangs, stuff like that, i've encountered a telepath...and he's gained the ability to compell..." He said, before leaning in and whispering to his brother. "I could use him. Make them believe we are of no threat. Of course the war against mutants has been going on for decades now, wouldn't foes want to band together against a common enemy?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image
User Image
"I'm used to being the hunter,not the prey. Being around people who could potentially drink me dry makes me a little nervous." he said honestly.

User Image
User Image
"We can smell fear kid,so ya might wanna relax." His voice came from behind the column. As he stepped around,Victor took a step back,Fury had been turned,his one blue eye was even more piercing,something one would not have thought possible.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Stefan's eyes narrowed at Damon as he briefly explained his use for the telepath. "What are you planning on doing to humans, Damon?" he asked, his tone getting even more serious as his own hands shoved into his pockets. "I wont just stand by and let you hurt them."

A new hiss could be heard deep in Cobra's throat as Tony started talking. Did she believe in change? To a point, yes, she did... A dance?... She stared dangerously at him. "I'd rather be skinned alive and be forced to take a bath in lemon juice," she hissed at him, and with that stepped around him and walked off, her heels clicking loudly with her steps. Though if she knew Tony, he wouldn't give up, he'd probably turn around and catch up to her and try again.  

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

Fang couldn't fight off the smirk that was forming on her lips. Oh her little brother was scared of vampires? "Relax~ I wouldn't let anything happen to you.." She said. "Besides, fear is rather...delectible." She said as she'd appeared on Taylor's other side, just to freak him out a little.

" And you're a fighter, so there wouldn't be much of a chase..." She said. Fang finally just shook her head and smiled. "I'm just tryin' ta freak you out." She said. Fang turned to look at Victor. "You not a fan of the undead too?" She asked, remembering how he'd backed up due to fury. Maybe it was because hw as just fury. Either way, she thought it was entertaining to poke fun at taylor's uneasiness for a little. She gestured to the croud.

Tony sighed, this would be a challenge all over again. He just prepared for her to put up more of an argument against him.

Damon grinned. "I never said i'd hurt them." He said. "Just tell them what to think..."

What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games