Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 pm
I walk into the door of the tub, then quickly settle in letting the water take me to a nice place. I sigh in contentment and await Franz.

I don't mind if we skip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 am
As I exit the bush with a laugh I take off running through the garden.

I don't mind time skipping  

Twiclipse

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 pm
I relax with Yura the rest of the day.

//OOC: Skip this thing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 pm
After drying off, I leave the tubs and look for Yura to spend the rest of the day with her.

//Let's do this thang! Well, the skip that is.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm
Kojima goes dries off and hugs Pandora before she leaves," See you tonight if you want," he says with a grin and heads off to his room to meditate for the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:52 pm
As Kojima hugs me, I turn back and hug him.
"Don't worry, you'll see tonight!" I say to him as I give him a kiss on the cheek. I then set off back to my intended destination.  

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm
Everyone:
After spending some time along the Rhine, Yissa and James returned to the Complex and went to Yissa's apartment for the rest of the day. Pandora, Fionn and Yura spent the day enjoying themselves and teaching Yura about the modern world. Medrin and Franz soaked in the hot tub for about an hour before Franz offered to let Medrin come to his apartment, which Medrin accepted; he did not leave for the rest of the day. Maria and Kinan played chase for another hour or so before they were too tired to keep going. So they simply retired to Maria's apartment. Kojima spent the rest of the day meditating in his apartment. The following people shared rooms that night:
Fionn & Yura
Pandora & Kojima
Medrin & Franz
Maria & Kinan
James & Yissa

DAY NINE

Fionn:
You wake up with Yura in your arms, as she didn't want to sleep in her own bed, and Pandora had made plans with Kojima for the night. She had gotten into a really comfortable position that felt nice for both of you. She is still asleep.

Pandora & Kojima:
You wake up in each other's arms, having experienced an amazing night together.

Medrin:
You wake up in Franz's apartment, having spent the night with him, which was also filled with pleasure galore. Franz is still asleep.

Maria:
You wake up with Kinan still curled up in your arms. She had been your furry pillow for the night, and was quite warm. You even ended up ditching the blankets and just pressed yourself against her warm, furry body. She is still asleep.

James:
You wake up, slightly sore from the intense lovemaking that you and Yissa did last night. You actually find yourself surprised that you aren't sorer than you are. Yissa is asleep in your arms, with her arms still wrapped around you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm
I smile as I realize how comfy Kinan is and slowly move away from her so I can stretch without disturbing her much. I then get up out of bed and head over to the kitchen to start making breakfast. "Hmm..." I begin to speak softly to myself. "What should we make today....?"  

Twiclipse

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:17 pm
I smile at sleeping Yura. "It's time to get sweety," I say softly to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm
Kojima looks into pandoras eyes," Mornin," he smiles and kissess her," how you feelin this mornin?"  

MadkingRyan25

Blow_em_up
Crew

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:09 pm
"Simply wonderful..." I say in a dreamy voice as I return his kiss. I lightly stroke his back and pull him ever so closely to myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm
Maria:
Kinan does not stir. No one responds to your question, other than the light hum of the technology in the room.

Fionn:
"Uhn..." Yura mutters. "Why...?"  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 pm
Kojima grins a bit as one of the make shift steel patches got caught on the sheet and was tugged," see thats why i meditate and sleep with my shirt on," says with a chuckle to hide the sudden pain as he cuddles up to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 pm
James gently shakes Yissa a bit,

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty" He said gently, then kissed her forehead.  

Mafia Robitika

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm
Kojima:
The sheet easily lets go of the steel.

James:
Yissa's eyes flutter open. She yawns widely.
"Mmm..." she says. "Morning already...?"  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games