Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Writers Pad
Nicks Dark Corner (New Poll on 4/8/09) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Thread
  That Nick Made
View Results

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Interesting...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:44 pm
Mhm =) And how the mind tries to block out unwanted memories or whatever  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:29 pm
Really?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:01 pm
Mhm  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Okay, scratch what I posted back there then. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Why?  

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:39 am
You're not so young after all. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:25 pm
xd  

Red_World04
Crew

Nickolaous Tarasov
Crew

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:09 am
You're both right =)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:47 am
Cool cool  

Red_World04
Crew

Nickolaous Tarasov
Crew

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:03 pm
Sometimes you get a whisper in your mind saying don’t go there, no don’t do that. Majority of the time I ignore that little whisper and the majority of the time I end up regretting it. This was one of those times. Something told me, no, don’t go in the cave. Stay away from the cave. But, it was interesting and very fascinating. There was something that sparkled inside of it. The wind pushed me in as the cave practically called my name. The nice, huge gaping opening. So enticing, so irresistible. I was seduced and went willingly, despite that whisper. I can’t really remember how I ended up finding it, but as I hung over the edge of a cliff, trying not to look down, I was wishing I had listened to that whisper. My right hand was getting tired as I clung to the jagged rock with all that I could. My left hand was occupied with something else. Or, should I say someone else. A person, young and around my own age. Most likely passed out by now from the wounds. I don’t know how this person got here, but my guess would be that she ignored that whisper too. Now both of our lives were in the strength of my right hand. If I couldn‘t hold on, then we would fall into the circling green liquid that pooled deeply below us. But if I could hold on, maybe just a little bit longer, then perhaps someone would happen along to save us. Another someone who had been seduced by that fascinating opening. Wasn’t that how all of the stories went. Just when you think your options have run out, someone comes along and saves you. The whisper in my mind was telling me that no one was coming to save this person and me. But, someone had to come. My hand slipped on the rock. I needed a better grip, but wasn’t sure if I could get one. I tried to pull myself up a little, but then the entire edge crumbled underneath my hand and we fell. Wasn’t this the part where some stranger was to appear from out of nowhere and grab my hand just in time. I kept reaching up for a hand to grab, but the hand never reached for me. The green substance below was getting closer, but there was still time. I waited for someone to come swinging out on a rope and rescue us. Even something for me to grab onto that would carry us to safety. I waited for a short fall. I waited for there to be a bridge or some ledge that I hadn’t seen that we would land on that would rescue us. But, there was none. It was too late to save us. The whisper had been right again and I hadn’t listened. We fell into the green liquid, plunged deep into it. It burned like acid, eating away at my hair, my clothes, my skin. It tore away at my teeth and the inside of my mouth as I screamed in agony, though no one could hear me. I still held onto the person, though soon I had no hand to hold with. Nor a hand to reach out for. She was being eaten away, just like I was. “We were suppose to be rescued”, was my last thought before the liquid claimed all of me and then there was nothing left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 am
Wow...what a feeling..  

Xiphy
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 am
Ahh, that was awesome though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 am
Does that mean you liked it? What type of feeling did you get?  

Nickolaous Tarasov
Crew

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:54 pm
Of course I liked it. It was like sad yet happy feeling, hahah. I don't know it was a weird feeling.  
Writers Pad

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff