Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
Introductions (New members, introduce yourselves here!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Charn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:49 pm
    x3 Like ohmigosh hai.

I ish Dark_Sakura_Kitsune. Do NOT call me Dark Cherry Blossom Fox. I hate that. Call me Kit. Got it memorized?
    I ish been a Naru fan since the dub started airing on Toonami, and I instantly feel in love with Sasukè. xD; But I'm not one of those crazy fangirls. He is attractive, though I'll leave him to Sakura. :3
    About that. I'm a PROUD SasuSaku supporter. I do repect all couples though.

And well, there are a lot of things I like. Animè, manga, music, penguins, pandas, pets, magazines, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, wall scrolls, Gackt, D.M.T., candy, sugar, sweets, pirates, Japanese and Mexican food, and more of my likes and my dislikes in my profile.

I live in the US, I am 13 and I'mma female. Dun stalk me kthx. I am quite the talkitive one at school but in public I am really quiet. xD;;

Well I'mma go browse now. Kthxbaibabeh.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:21 pm
{When snow melts,

[♪]

Name: Appuru-Pai

I'm a Guild Whore. O-o

Nickname(s): Seira, Seira-Chan, and I've gotten in the habit of using the screenname Reifa. XD So Any of those work

heart 's : Photography, Anime/Manga (Listed Below), Food, Sleep, Adobe Photoshop, Wacom Tablets, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Miyazaki Films (More to come, No time right now)

scream 's: Bad attitudes, stench (Doesn't everyone?), Overpowering perfume, People who use bad grammar/typing/txttalk, SPAM!

Fave Anime/Manga: The Melancholy of Haruhi, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Nine, Azumangah Daioh

Favorite People: DANE COOK AND ROBIN WILLIAMS! YEAAH!

Belongs to: Capitan Obvious Club, Idiot Brigade, ADD Unites, OCD Helpers, Geeks/Nerds Will-take-over-the-world Club, Obsessive Fangirls Inc.

Favorite Pairings: (Naruto) SasuNaru, SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaTema, (Ouran) Twincest, HaruTaka, TakaKyou, HunnyMori, (Fruits Basket) KyouTohru, YukiTohru, The Mabudachi Trio XD, (Cardcaptor Sakura) SakuLi, LiYuki, SakuYuki, (The Melancholy of Haruhi) HaruKyo, MikuKyo, YukiKyo

OTP: NaruSasu. (Not opposed to SasuSaku though... [ x ][ x ] )

I am not totally obsessed with shonen-ai, but I appreciate it sometimes.
More to come later. Too lazy to type right now.

[♪]

w
hat does it become?}  

Itinerant

FW_ Amane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:38 pm
Hi there! Names Darkhedgielvr5 But you can Call me Dark...Or Yumi or Rose or Hikari or....Well thats it actually whee

Im glad I was accepted into this guild, Thanks alot!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:58 pm
Hello! Welcome!! heart  

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

Gaara_of_the_Sand_666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 am
Umm Hi. I guess my name is pretty obvious to figure out so why bother posting it? I'm a Narutard and I love Sasuke (But not like that!) I don't like stupid, mean people but I do like ramen. I am young enough that I'm still in school. My only alias is Voldy so I guess you can either call me Gaa-chan or Voldy.

Yep, that's it. nuthin' more!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:07 pm
Hi! Welcome! blaugh Now go roleplay!! scream ((Sorry, not trying to be mean. sweatdrop )) Don't mind me, I'm being weird.... >.<;;  

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

KumiKoyama

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:48 pm
Lol hi or konichiwa everyone
My name Kumi (i'll never give you my real name dun dun dun!~ ninja )
My favorite anime charactor is Uchiha Sasuke.My second favorite is Edward Elric.If you like to know more about me read my "About Me" selection in my profile! pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:00 pm
uhm...hi hi. ^^. My name is ForbiddenGuardianAngel. But my real name is Brianna....nice to meet you all. ^^. sweatdrop  

ForbiddenGuardianAngel

Beloved Mage

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm
hello^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:15 pm
hi people I am thegirlfullmetalalchemist duh rolleyes , most people call me Riku well on forums at least, and my real name is Bethany. I don't know too much about naruto since I only get to watch it every so often on youtube but yeah my favorite anime person is Ed Elric......I know I know I should probably be in a ed elric fan guild but too bad I got invited so I joined soooooo yeah that's all you will know about me for now Tchao! mrgreen  

Lexanomical Unit

Banty Profile Mule

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:03 am
Konichiwa! I'm Twilight_NewMoon, but everyone calls me Nari... I am in love with Sasuke Uchiha (sorta obvious... sweatdrop ) and I love RP's.... I like to read, write, draw, and go outside. Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:07 am
hellos all^^ now will you please roleplay^^ lol  

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

Kunoichi of Konohagakure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:39 pm
watz up im Yatsumi-san blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:45 pm
hi!^^ roleplay?  

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

Bleeding Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:35 pm
Name~Mrs.Muto but you can call me Demon or Kiki or Ran

Status~ Half Dog Demon

Info~ Even though Im in love with Yugi and Yami I still love Sasuke but not as much as them. I guess I can be really nice sometimes but if you make me mad enough Ill snap your neck twisted so you can say that Im half demon. Oh and Im in love with Yugi and Yami and yaoi and almost every pairing there is...so yea thats pretty much it.

Naruto Character Info~ Kiki was just a little girl when her village was killed by Itachi. When she got older she joined up on team 7 ~just imagine she took Saukra place~ With Sasuke, all she wants to do is take down Itachi. Even though they dont show it they care about each other more than they lead people to think. But when Sasuke gets possessed By Orochimaru, she gets lonely and has an afair with Naruto. {DRAMA!!!} 3nodding

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff