Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Hey guys i had this fun idea ^_^ Since im a wiccan and all i thought about this. I can help people plot their stories. Ok how my ways of magick is simple. Im a clairvoyant meaning i work with visions and auras. Ok *pulls out a chalk board and writes down all four elements* Ok A positive element can make you but a clashing one can break you. Sometimes it can be the element your made out of. So If anyone is willing to see the box their fursona has made please dont be shy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 pm
00Shoe
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Someone seriously asked me yesterday if I make fursuits for free... O_O
They seemed so shocked when I told them mine start at $1,000.They honestly seemed to think that the most I charged was $100 or so...

Some people have unrealistic expectations... sometimes so much so it is offensive.

The most I see of it is people begging artists to provide free art under the consideration that drawing a picture in photoshop costs nothing. Its like they think they magically deserve to be given everything - I wouldn't take it too hard if I were you, there are tons of those types of people out there.

I just get it alot for my suits.My dad even told me this morning that I'll never sell anything for 1k,but those prices are actually cheap.

I do feel bad for the girl who said that to me though.She says she'll just make her own suit,and research animals and draw them for a few years before trying to attempt her first suit.I tried to tell her that while studying and drawing will help with the concept,it will not make it any easier to translate that into a physical design.She wants her very first attempt into costuming to be a hyper realistic full body suit,with digilegs and muscle padding.I have been working on costumes for 6 years and I'm still working on doing that.

I just feel bad because I know it's very likely her first attempt will end in failure,because she bit off more than she can chew.Some people don't understand the concept of starting simple.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 am
I don't think her failing would be such a bad thing, unless she never learns from her mistakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm
Learning from mistakes is always a good thing.I've just seen alot of people give up because it costs so much for materials,they end up thinking it's a waste of time and money.Or more still,many people seem to think that if something doesn't work the first time,that they'll never learn to do it.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 pm
This has nothing to do with anything; but I think I smell like chocolate...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 pm
I smelled it last night for some reason...  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 am
How come after a long weekend I am so much more tired going back to work...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 pm
*sigh* There's so much drama here,my mom can't stop yelling at her attendant(whom is also my bf).She keeps telling him to do things that aren't part of his job,she was even told by the person who pays him that it's not part of his job.They were told if he keeps doing these things the state will cut his pay,but she still insists on making him do them.She's even threatened to fire him because of it.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:20 pm
What exactly do you mean by attendant? Also, does not sound like a very fun environment...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am
My mom is disabled,so she needs an attendent to help her do the things she can't do.He cooks and cleans,and does things around the house.The only thing he can't do is bathe her(but I do that).She insists he cares for everyone else in the house,cleaning their clothes and feeding them,but that isn't his job,and everyone else here is perfectly capable of caring for themselves.

She also insists that he drive her everywhere,and run out of house errands.This was explained by her coordinator that is not a part of his job,and he can actually get his pay cut for doing it.She still insists on it though,and is threatening to fire him for it,as well as fire him for not doing things for her after his hours are over.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 am
Ack...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 am
I was just woken up by a recurring dream.I have these dreams often and they feel very real,more real than life sometimes.

In the dreams I am my wolf self,and I am running,always running,either through the streets or in the woods.I'm also often confronting people who have wronged me in life for being wolfish.They're often terrified,and I can smell their fear.The dreams are so real though,that I can feel the ground hitting hard against my paws as I run,I can feel cold winds hitting my face,I can smell the moisture in the air.And when I change in these dreams,I can feel that too,all the bone cracking and pain involved.

In all of these dreams though,I always have the overwhelming feeling I am forgetting something important,or there's something I'm going to learn or remember.I always wake up before I figure out what it is though.Anyone else have dreams like these?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 am
I can't say I have. I am pretty good at letting things go in cases where someone might have wronged me.

When you have your recurring dream, is it always the same - or are there things that are different. Either vastly different or slightly different.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 pm
They tend to be different,in terms of setting,but the events play out basically the same.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 am
Off topic again... why is no one posting anymore!!!  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games