Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 am
"Oi! There you are, I caught a nice nap while I was waiting." Howaido waved to him from under a tree, he called him over and stretched a little as the rain began to pick up. "This is the Eternal Rain Forest, I created it myself to train in adverse environments in contrast to the hot desert. I am going to train you rugged here and teach you what it means to be a Suna Shinobi, can you handle that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Haru nodded. "I can handle it!" His eyes burned with fierce determination. He put his pack down and waited for further instructions from Howaido.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 am
"Im going to start by fighting you all out, no holds barred. You will have to push past your limits if you want to survive, the elements will test you and your own body will test your spirit." Howaido formed to clones and nodded,"Lets go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Haru closed his eyes and set down his katana. At the moment, he wouldn't be needing the weapon, he can't use it properly. He put on his gloves and stood in a normal stance.

"I'll show you what I can do!!!" Haru ran forward and threw a quick jab at Howaido's first clone to try making a bluff then brought it back to his body at shoulder level and threw the fist at Howaido's face. "Resu Tame Taibu!!!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 am
The clone jumped back slightly as he was on his toes and threw an arm to deflect the punch. his arm did not do as it seemed though. He clashed with the boys extending arm and slid down it as if disarming a man of his sword. His arm snaked around Harus as he fluidly traveled behind him in two steps twisting him around and putting sharp pressure on the cuff of his shoulder as he swept his feet and threw haru in the direction he had attacked into the mud. "Weak... firm your stance, try again. Dont be obvious, come on."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm
Haru wiped mud from his eyes as he stood back up. He massaged his shoulder from where Howaido gripped him. Taking the original stance again he gathered chakra into his fists. "Rosutoai." He punched twice sending the chakra towards Howaido, it cut everything in it's path. Then he followed the attack by ducking down and running forward then leaping to the side. He attempted to knee Howaido's clone. As he was doing this he tried to smash the palm of his hand into the back of the clone's head. "Assai Hiza."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm
The clone spun on its toes as it drew its katana and slashed through the first chakra punch using a high level shearing technique. It stopped and sliced up through the second in the same manner. The clone kept its eyes on Haru the whole time and jumped to the right as it ducked forwards and balanced on one hand catching the knee and spinning him out like a top with a simple flick of its own wrist the thrust to its head completely missing altogether. "Better but your attacks are foolish, Hatake think deeply in battle they think about their attack before they even show a necessity to attack their target. Suna shinobi move swift like the sand and our passions burn hotter than the sun. No rain can dampen our prides and no enemy can keep us down. We endure like a rain forest in a desert!!!! Your passion and pride are dampened with water and your body moves like a Cliff Shinobi. Straighten up, strike quick and hard, push yourself because you WANT to not because you HAVE to. You dont have any limits, push past them, if you get tire and reach your limit... Well then break it down and make a new limit!" Howaido was not really yelling for the most part, it was the emphasis and passion in his words that struck out to the boy. It was something that could only be taught through expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 pm
Haru hit the ground with a thud, his breath knocked out of him. As he struggled to catch his breath, he listened to Howaido. His mind raced. What do I need to do? Howaido-sensei is obviously stronger than me and faster, what can I do to land a blow? . . . I think I'm making my attacks too obvious . . . maybe. . . Haru stood up and ran forward again. He threw a fist at Howaido put pulled back so Howaido couldn't get a counter and instead tried to kick him in the head. "RAH!!!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm
"Ah now thats better..." Howaido muttered to himself as he dropped to the ground and rolled over to the side jumping up as the attack flew past him and jabbed at his back with his hand full of electricity. It was a much weaker form of the Hands of Torture technique, but effective. He would be shocked terribly and launched a little ways by the thrust. "Again!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:56 pm
"Ahhh!!!" Haru screamed in pain as the pain of electricity shot through his body. He stood up again, determination blazing in his eyes. His movements were a little shaky but he threw himself back at Howaido. He jabbed his elbow towards Howaido's side and followed with a punch to Howaido's head. "I will beat you!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm
Howaido ducked by bending over and throwing his arms out horizontally to each side causing him to roll over Howaidos back much like sliding over the hood of a car. He thrust his palm out again and hit him with the same thing again, when he ran out of chakra and strength that is when he would start building him back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 pm
Haru fell back again and pain seared his body. He coughed several times and got back. He was extremely fatigued from the training before, his vision was getting blurry and pain radiated from different parts of his body. Two of which were where Howaido had struck. He didn't know how strong Howaido was against the attack that Haru was thinking of but he had to try it out.

Haru dashed forward towards Howaido but instead of attacking he made hand signs. Then darted away from him. If Howaido was caught in Haru's genjutsu, he would feel cold, and everything would be dark and shadowy. Just like the desert at night, and then Haru would strike from there.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 am
Howaido formed signs too and jumped back releasing a blast of fire at the boy the fire coincidentally covered his sight. He would not be effected by the genjutsu this time, though not on purpose. Haru could always try again as Howaido drew both his swords a cleaver and a katana and disappeared using a specific technique that camouflaged his body. He used the fire attack as cover to disappear and move silently around Haru, the older Hatake took to the trees secretly to see what the boy would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:52 pm
Haru looked around frantically. His genjutsu had failed against Howaido. He calmed down and took a deep breath. Not knowing any ninjutsu was a pain. He only knew taijutsu so he couldn't exactly locate Howaido. He looked at his surroundings carefully. There were so many spots to hide in. The big leafs and ferns were a good place but . . . Haru looked up. The trees would be a great place to hide. But even if he went o=up there, how would he find Howaido?

Haru got an idea and stooped to the ground for a moment. He grabbed a handful of mud. If he was able to hit Howaido with it, maybe it would be easier to see him. He looked around cautiously looking for his sensei.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:11 pm
Howaido had chosen wisely the boy was in a complete haze with Howaido gone, but he was planning too. This was good, his teachings were starting to sink in; just a little at least. Howaido walked around him slowly, it was easy with his special skills in Bukijutsu to walk with no sound, it fit perfectly. He stood five feet behind haru barely breathing, he could strike him down so easily now. Instead he would wait and scare the hell out of him.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games