Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Kirigakure Residence |Apartments| -Demolished- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

The past does not dictate the future; | ;

Syy froze as Inka's hand came up, tensing for a moment "Uh..." was all he could get out before Inka kissed him, feeling the heat growing in his chest. Inka's hands touching his hair...his arms came out and wrapped around Inka's waist, pulling him into his body. He rested his chin on Inka's shoulder then kissed Inka's jaw "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up an upsetting memory..." he said quietly, putting his head back onto Inka's shoulder and closing his eyes. He took a deep breath through his nose, his chest expanding against Inka's back "My hair feels like koi?" he said, a little frown forming between his eyebrows but his tone was more amused then anything else.

The choice to change is always there; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 pm
Kenji smiled brightly, pointing to the middle complex, easy to remember in such a confusing place and she even pulled him to it. "I'll make sure I earn my half of the rent ok? I won't steal money." Didn't mean she wouldn't steal other sorts of items, just not pure money, maybe money to be used for clothes and food and maybe just steal food, but not rent money.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka tucked the back of his head snugly into the joint of Syy's shoulder and neck. One hand continued to gently thread itself the soft hair. An exhausted look was still on the chuunin's face, red eyes closed and thin lips drawn down slightly, as though in discomfort. "Stay?" He asked. A hand coming up, grabbing hold of one of Sypher's arm's, dragging it up so the older male was holding around the shoulders; easy for Inka to tuck his chin down into.

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Chuunin Squad Leader Volatiles Expert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Feeling Inka move his arm, Syy adjusted his grip appropriately. At Inka's request though....Leaving Yoo alone in the office....I didn't expect to be without him this long... his thoughts were well hidden and deep inside his own mind. Syy was still in the experimentation state with the separation jutsu...but he didn't want to leave either "I want to....but I can't. Not for very long at least. I can stay another hour or so..." Syy said, his voice dry but he squeezed Inka's shoulders in a comforting manner "These papers have to get back to Yuri and I need to..." he gave a heavy sigh "I've got to do some information hunting on certain individuals." Syy nuzzled Inka's cheek for a moment, kissing it softly before leaning back "Can we have lunch tomorrow?" he asked, hoping to make up for leaving...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
As Marco was being pulled to towards the building he just laughed a little. "Well it's probably not a good idea to start stealing stuff when we just got here anyways." Marco laughed a little bit more. Finally reaching the building, he took the lead and opened the door and headed inside with Kenji. Getting up to the front desk, a man popped up out of his chair and smiled. "What can I do for you two?" Marco smiled and pulled out his headband since he hadn't found a place where it yet. He showed it to the man. "We are new ninjas to Kiri. The Mizukage said we could show our headbands if we can't pay for a place and you'll set up the account. We are looking to share a room, so two bedrooms are wanted and if you have any with two bathrooms as well." The man nodded and started to look through a few things and a few moments later looked at the two and smiled.

"Ahhh yes. I knew I still had a room like that opened. It's a two bedroom with two bathrooms. It also has a pretty decent amount of space for people to live in. Here are the keys for the room. I'll send the bill over to the Mizukage's office." The man held out a key each to of the two and waited for them to take them. Giving off a small nod, Marco took his key and waited for Kenji to take hers. Once she did, he would want to head up to the room and check things out and maybe get washed up a little bit.

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 pm
Kenji chuckled a bit, glad he wasn't one of those snitches that would tell on her, well he probably would as long as she didn't steal from the poor probably. She took her key and let it jingle a bit before following him to the apartment, almost immediatly plopping on the little couch exhausted. "Hopefully I can get use to this big and weird village....and my hair..." She fluffed her hair a bit to show it was frizzy from the moist atmosphere.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

After getting into the room, Marco first walked into the two different bedrooms and looked over them. On his way out from the first one, he listened to what Kenji had to saw about getting use to the place. Disappearing into the other bedroom, he wouldn't come out for a few seconds. In the room, he set his bag on the bed and pulled off his hat and the hoodie that he wore. Coming out, he ran his fingers through his hair a little bit. It was semi-flattened due to him having hat hair. Under his hoodie was a semi-tight tank top. He was rather fit, and his tattoos were shown off a little bit better. "I'm sure you'll get use to it. If not, I'm sure you can find a map of the village somewhere." Marco chuckled a little bit and ran his fingers through his hair again.

Jutsu Used:

little mintchan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 am
User Image

Inka nodded; a small motion of his head, barely leaving the warmth of the Sypher's arm. "I understand." He whispered. Lips brushing against the inside of the Kage's elbow. "I'll need to do some paper work as well." Inka hummed happily, lips finally lifting slightly as Syy kissed his cheek. "Tomorrow? Yeah, should be fine. Did you want to eat out somewhere?" He asked, not sure is Syy would prefer to eat somewhere in particular.

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Chuunin Squad Leader Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

Agh! Tickles! Holding back laughter as Inka's lips tickled the inside of his elbow, Syy bit his bottom lip "Uh, yeah. There's a place that serves teriyaki and tenpura that I want to try." he squeezed Inka's shoulders one more time then slid his arm free but only to rest it on the floor next to Inka, palm flat "It always smells good when I go by." he explained, a little smile on his face. But it started to drop as he caught sight of the time, the sun's position, and he sighed "I have to get back..." Syy grumbled, a scowl starting to form but he shook his head "I'll see you tomorrow then if not before." he bent his neck, giving Inka a light kiss behind Inka's ear and stood. He scooped up a cold dumpling and stuck it in his mouth, wiggling his fingers at Inka as he left.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

After coming out of his bathroom, taking a shower, and getting all dressed and ready, a knock came at the door. Walking over, Marco opened it up and there was a messenger ninja standing there. Handing Marco the message, the ninja headed off. Opening it up, Marco read over it. Giving off a bit of a nod, he walked into his room and grabbed some of his gear. Heading out, he called out to Kenji. "I've been ordered to head to the academy to meet up with my team. I'll see ya later." With that, Marco headed out the door and for the academy.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 am
User Image

"Sounds nice." Inka agreed. Content as he was with sitting on the floor beside Sypher, Inka knew it couldn't last. Sure enough, it was time for the Kage to return to his duties and paperwork. "I look forward to it." Inka spoke softly, a gentle and small smile on his lips. Red eyes opened, watching as Sypher stood up and let himself out of the apartment. The chuunin half-lifted a hand in return, letting it drop once the door closed. A shiver ran down Inka's spine, already missing the warmth of the arm that was over his shoulders. He felt so tired, but strangely at peace - a half-peace; still the dark, roiling rumbles of his past threatened his very sanity, but part of it was allowed daylight, and he seemed... okay. Not even bothering to stand, Inka crawled the three paces to his bed and slithered up into it, curling up on top of the sheets and pillow before falling into a slumber, his work forgotten in the temptation of sleep.

---

Inka woke, hours later, with a scream. Heart pounding, skin slick with sweat and warmth from exertion, he found his limbs tangled in the blankets. Heaving his breaths, Inka hastily freed himself and knelt on his hands and knees, trying to calm his heart and head. There was still the hint of daylight creeping through the windows, and food lay cold and forgotten on the table and kitchen counter.

"s**t..." Inka stood on shaking legs, red eyes darting around the room, body tense to leap at shadows. Or away. With a dry swallow, Inka started moving, automating himself into cleaning the apartment; dishes, food, putting things where they belonged. It was only when going back to the small stack of papers on his chest of drawers that Inka recalled his plan of tutoring his students. That meant getting out of the house, busying himself. He was an idiot taking a nap in the middle of the day. He worked himself every day into a dreamless sleep for a reason. But the years of exhausted and silent slumber have done nothing to his nightmares, and it seemed the recent death of his student only intensified his anxieties. "Paperwork," Inka mumbled to himself, ducking into his small bathroom to fix himself up as presentable. "Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork..." He repeated; a mantra to distract himself from twisted and familiar faces clawing at him from his subconscious. "Paperwork." Closing and locking the door behind him, Inka made his way to the Kage's tower, a still shivering hand clutching onto the few sheets of documents needed to be handed in.

[[exit]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:07 am
Tekkous next mission was rather simple. He had read it over well enough to know what he was doing and by when it needed to be done. So arriving at the place noted in the description he talked to the one in need. She would quickly direct him to her garden and tell him to start working. ¼

Tekkou didn’t think that this would be too hard. Hell it wouldn’t even take him that long to finish. So he started going at the weeds. Pulling one after another out of the ground and tossing them into a small pile outside the garden. 2/4

Tekkou didn’t think anything of this mission rather than a way to help him get promoted faster. Because he really wasn’t doing any sort of mission a normal person couldn’t do. So he just keep on pick the weeds out the ground and tossing them into the small pile he made. He continued on until he had picked out all the weeds.3/4

Once he was finished pulling the weeds he had to get rid of his pile that he made. He walked over grabbing handfuls with both hands. Then he threw them into the trash and went back for the rest of them. After he finally tossed all his pile he said his good byes and left for his next mission.4/4
The Weeds The Weeds Complete

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:53 am
After reading over the mission details Tekkou began to wonder what it is the client would need him to find. Either way he would soon know seeing how he was walking up to the client’s door. He knocked lightly stepping back and waiting for them to answer. When they did he saw this average looking guy in his mid forties if he had to guess.1/5

He and the client talked briefly but only so the client could explain what he was looking for. Tekkou simply listened intently and took mental notes on the things that the man had told him. As it seemed the object he was looking for was a note pad, which the client said he lost in the graveyard. Tekkou didn’t mind so he started walking on over to the graveyard. 2/5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:56 am
It took Tekkou some time to walk back from the graveyard, and the entire time he was trying to remove some of the dirt from the notebook. All this without damaging it was a bit hard but he was doing fine. Once he returned the note book to its owner he got thanked and wished the client a good day. He was just ready to move on to the next mission.5/5
Find the Notebook complete

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 am
The next mission Tekkou had in his stack was a C-ranked mission. It was rather simple but it was going to be the first one he went on. He was fairly excited but he still had to do the mission with out distraction. So he started to look around,using his byakugans he invaded the personal privacy of most people who lived here. He was only looking for anyone who didnt belong, but he saw no one meaning he had to move on to the next place.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games