Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

With Uinsean coming over and sitting next to him, Kenta looked over at him. Listening to what he had said, He almost wanted to pat the man on the back. Of course, that would probably be a little weird since he was his sensei. "You didn't do it on purpose. So don't think about it to much." He gave a small nod and looked in the direction of the room as well. "I'm sure she'll be fine...." Kenta took a pause. He had a question but didn't know if it was right to ask it or not. Either way, he would give it a go. "Not trying to sound like I don't care for Aylin, but where is the training going at the moment? Just wondering if we are going to wait for Aylin to get better or what." Kenta wasn't going to say anything, but he thought he heard some talk about the next Chunin Exams being held soon. With this last spar, it was pretty clear that Kenta needed to get some stuff under his belt if he was going to try and advance in the ranks. He would feel a little weird moving if he could without his teammates but he also didn't like just sitting around. However, if he was told the training was on hold, he would wait.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠┨

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 pm
Uinsean looked over to him, thinking as he spoke, then nodded. "We'll go train until we receive word on her condition.. I could use something to keep my mind occupied, and I'd hate for you to miss out on anything because of something I did." He said standing up, and stretching a bit. "What would you like to focus on?" He asked thinking of what he'd probably say, and thinking of quite a few other things at this time.  

Shinigami Abarai

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta could understand what his sensei was saying. Waiting around was never a fun thing to do. When he was asked what he wanted to focus on, he sat there for a minute and thought about it. "Well I've always wanted to focus mostly on Taijutsu and Bukijutsu..." He nodded taking a pause for a second. "I had planned no learning the Drunken Fist style and the Konohagakure no Taijutsu for my taijutsu. Then I wanted to learn Kyoukan Ya style for my bukijutsu." Kenta took another slight pause. "And I could work on my some of my bloodline techniques, but I'm not sure how much you can train my on that one. So...I guess it really matters which one you can train me the easiest in." Kenta gave a small laugh at the end due to him not really giving his sensei an answer. Of course he didn't know much about his sensei, so he couldn't say what he was good in and what not.

User Image

┠┨

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:55 pm
Uinsean listened to him, thinking about the different things he had mentioned. He thought for a moment before replying, and flipped open his notebook, searching the pages for a moment. "Ah.. Here we go." He spoke suddenly, and looked up to Kenta. "It seems I'll be helping you with this village's Taijutsu.. It's the only one I've had personal experience with.. Well, I've seen it anyway, but I took notes after the fight." He chuckled, and pointed back toward the building they had just left. "Let's head back, and we'll get started.." He spoke calmly, or at least it seemed that way, but his eyes betrayed him as he glanced back to her room.

((Apologies on the wait, life's a little crazy now, and I'm moving soon.. Sooo, yeah lol))  

Shinigami Abarai

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to what his Sensei had to say, Kenta just gave a small nod. "Sounds like a plan." Watching him get up and start to walk away, he noticed the look back to Aylin's room. Kenta couldn't help but feel a little bad, but he was never to good at dealing with this kind of stuff. Shifting his weight, he got up and headed for the academy.

User Image

┠┨

((It's cool. Real life comes before gaia. :3))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm
Uinsean walked out of the building, and headed for the dojo with him, stretching once more as he walked.

[Exits.]  

Shinigami Abarai

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:27 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,700|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Mission::B::Illness :: III (1/3)
Eclipse approached the Hospital. Looking up at it she remembered Sukai told her she should visit it more often and help around more often. But then again Suki's a medic herself. . . so of course she'd want me to help out around here. Brushing away her hair off of her face Night went into the Hospital going to the head desk. Asking the nurse if they needed assistance. The woman nodded eagerly Eclipse smiled and nodded. The nurse spoke of a new illness that has sprung making a bad stomach virus and dizziness to the people of the Hospital.

(2/3)
The nurses asked Eclipse if she could assist them in cleaning a few rooms and looking over a few symptoms in some of the patience to look out for the ones of the new virus. She did as told going to the rooms seeing if everything was fine with the recovering patience. Eclipse has an odd feeling about herself. Since she wasn't a medic. This is more of Sukai's scene I think. . . but none the less. A mission is still a mission and I'll never reach Jounin if I don't try. Even though she didn't have the healing skills of her cousin Night could still help out in the Hospital when it came to tending to people.

(3/3)
Doing check ups with nurses and getting the antidote for the bazaar illness that had occur Eclipse spent more than a few hours in the Hospital surprisingly. Looking at the time she finished up a few more cases then spoke with the nurses about returning home to her family. They agreed she served her necessary term and released her. It felt good to Eclipse to get another mission done. Rolling her neck she smiled some wondering what she should to next. Walking out Night went to go do her next task.

Mission::B::Illness :: III --complete
+500 AC

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:36 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

As taka walked in someone immediately noted the charred mess of her shoulder. She was quickly ushered into a room where a medic nin Started treatment on her. Within the hour she came out of the room, her arm in a sling to keep from moving the shoulder too much. She thanked the medic repeatedly until he pushed her out the door smiling at her. She started walking in no particular direction  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:35 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 6,350|-| 3,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Mission::C::Illness :: II (1/3)
Eclipse walked back into the Hospital a second time, this time on a different mission. Her assistance was required once more, but for a less serious illness this time. The kunochi didn't mind the hospital work. . .meant more missions under her headband. But she just wished she got more challenging missions. Like the ANBU had. Shaking the sad thoughts away of her only being a Inuzuka ninja, Night focused on the task at hand, before she could become ANBU! She must! Help the sick!

(2/3)
Going to the desk Eclipse did the same routine as she did before signing in a talking to one of the nurses about what she was going to do this time around, after getting everything situated and ready Eclipse began working. This time it was a certain area of the facilities. Excusing herself to the area she started. First with some other busy rushed nurses she started cleaning out rooms of people leaving who once were contaminated. Staralizing everything the patients touched in the last forty-eight hours of having the illness.

(3/3)
Oddly enough this time around it toke a while longer for the kunochi to fulfill her mission as planned. Tending to a few more necessary rooms a people Night started to head back to the front counter handing in her white . . whatever it was, she wasn't at all good with this stuff like Sukai or any other medical ninja. Finding the word, coat she continued on, the lady thanked her again for all her helpful work and Eclipse nodded. "Just all in a days work~ Helping out. . . Goodnight!" Turning she looked outside seeing it was getting late, and the mother needed to get back to her twins and Steel. Departing with a wave she was off to her home.

Mission::C::Illness :: II --complete
+300 AC

[Exit to Apartments]

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi arrived at the hospital with Kage on his back. Right away a few medical ninja and nurses ran over to them. "I hit my spar partner a bit too hard and he won't wake up..." he said as to the doctors, medical ninja, and nurses that took Kage from him and rushed him to a recovery room. A nurse and a different doctor quickly went over to Ichi and right away began to treat and bandage his wounds.

While Ichi waited for Kage's situation he began to think about what the out come may have been if he decided to use the sharp side of his shovel. "Damn I'm such an idiot!" He shouted as himself as he seemed pissed that he let moment get the best of him. It was a stupid decision that led to such a situation. "I wonder if he would be okay..." Ichi asked himself as he seemed to not want to think about having killed or seriously injured his fellow Genin and Shinobi.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( ---)) = [ 350 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
280/280
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Kage walked out of his room fully healed with no damage to him at all. He saw that Ichi seemed to be worried about him. "Ichi, good fight. Now lets go train." He'd be that man's friend for a good while.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used: ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi seemed to been waiting for a while and saw that he was now healed and ready to go. "You slept like a baby..." Ichi said with a grin on his face as he stood up. He on the other hand didn't want any fancy treatment. He still had some bandages on his arm and waist from the spar. But they didn't seem to bother him too much. He than heard Kage say train and got a bit more excited. "Sure why not, I should learn a Taijutsu and a Bukijutsu style!" he said as he flicked his nose with his thumb a bit in his excitement and his grin got even wider. "Lead the way!" Ichi shouted with excitement and a nurse yelled at him for his loudness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
[ K ] a g e [ A ] r a s h i

Konohagakure
Genin
280/280
Ninjutsu Class
Bloodline Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"Go learn a bukijutsu style and we'll learn a taijutsu one. I already have one in mind. The Kiss of Flesh and Steel." Kage started to walk out. "I'm going to go learn some ninjutsu." With a sly grin he started to run towards the academy.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used: ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

The Hitomi clone wasted no time in patrolling the hospital as thoroughly as she could before moving on to the final area. She was quite tired at this point, but ignored it, thinking instead on the mission.

/ Patrol the Village underway

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae met up with the law enforcement squad. They were speaking amongst themselves in front of the hospital, probably comparing notes. At first, they merely stared at Jae. No doubt they were confused as to why a perfectly looking healthy woman was heading to the hospital on such a beautiful day. Jae paused in front of them, their gazes turning to one another in confusion. None of them seemed to indicate that they knew who she was so they looked back to her with mild curiosity. Pulling out the paper she held it up to them, pointing at it. "This was posted on the board today. I'm here to help." Her voice was low and almost disinterested in it's tone, which was the truth. The enforcement squad took the paper, two of them reading it while the other stared at her with a dumbfounded expression. "What are you, like 18? You can't be serious?" Jae scoffed at them, crossing her arms over her chest. "I just turned 18 actually. So? There is no age limit in the Shinobi world. Strength, cunning and wisdom are the only things needed." Jae was saucy in her retort, having no patience when it came to dealing with men. She smirked, suddenly feeling a little impish. She made herself look subordinate then, hugging herself and casting a long look to the right. "I worked really hard to get to this level. You can't judge a book by it's over alone." Jae squeezed her mid section hard, allowing her chest to constrict and her twins to seem a little bigger than they already were. The men's gazes were immediately drawn to her chest area, their faces flushed. One of them finally composed himself and laughed nervously in response. "No no. You are perfect for the job." Jae flashed him a smile, his cheeks burning even hotter than before. "Thanks so much! My name is Jae." She said, holding out her hand and introducing herself to them.

After getting briefed on the matter at hand, Jae was shown some pictures as they led her inside the hospital to the scene of the crime. Apparently a patient by the name of John Doe had been admitted earlier in the week. He was a coma patient and had not woken up since then. His family checked in on him daily and someone was always with him, well except when someone murdered him. They cut off his inhalator tube and he suffocated to death. The last person with him was mother. Jae sighed. Other than that all that was scribbled down were witnesses or lack there of witnesses and family notes and alibis. The scene was untouched so she was allowed to look around.

Entering the room Jae was surprised to notice right off the bat that the temperature was really offset. It was a lot warmer in this room than the usual frigid hospital climate. Jae shrugged her coat off and tossed it to one of the team members who had followed her in.
"Keep up with me here...First take note of the temperature in the room. I want someone to look into what time the heater had been turned on. The mom left the room because she was getting sleepy and needed coffee. Perhaps someone staged this so that she would get comfortable and tired. Warmer climates make it easier to induce sleep." The squad member looked at her in disbelief as Jae continued to comb the room, trying not to back track over what they had already done. Whoever had unplugged the inhibitor had set it neatly on the side rail. It wasn't a crime done in haste or in anger. The person who 'pulled the plug' for this Joe was someone who knew him. "Who were the possible suspects held in questioning right now?" Jae asked, looking at the foot of the empty bed. "His girlfriend who never showed up to relieve the mother, his father who had no alibi and a patient who had come by every so often to put flowers in his room." Jae nodded slowly as she analyzed the date. This murder had been one of mercy. Not of passion or contempt. "What do you know about each of them?" Jae asked, looking at some of the get well gifts that were left lying about the room. It was simply a matter of finding out who had the motive to do it."The girlfriend lived with him. They were engaged before this accident. The patient has been admitted in this hospital for a long time now and does this repeatedly for any of the patients on this wing. The father, well there isnt much on him other than he has been known to show aggression." Jae thought for a second. "Why was the girl leaving flowers on this ward?" The squad member froze for one second, Jae having turned her icy blue gaze on him. She was frustrated now. These things were obvious and none of them had been looked into at all. "Get me the reason for her admittance and look up her family members and things that might tie her to this patient. Have someone go and interrogate her now." Jae said, pegging this girl as the suspect now. She was just too obvious and who better to understand a patients situation other than a fellow patient.

In a make shift sort of interrogation room, Jae stood outside the door from where the girl was being interrogated. The head of the squad came out, looking tired.
"Did she crack." Jae asked, sounding hopeful. He shook his head, sighing. "She is calling it a kind gesture and a coincidence." At that moment someone brought her the information she had asked for. The leader was talking to her while she perused the paper work. Jae almost jumped for joy when her suspicions were confirmed. "Sorry for interrupting but look at this! This girls older brother was once admitted to this hospital too. He was a coma patient for six years before he suddenly passed away. The family split up and this girl got sick around that time. This proves it wasnt coincidence. Also. There is a control room across from her wing that controls the entire floors heating system. I guarantee you fifty ryo the security cameras will catch her in this area a good four hours before this incident." The captain looked hopeful and took the information, re-reading in detail. "This should do it! Thank you for your help young lady!" He patted her on the back, returning to the interrogation room. Jae smiled and headed out. She brought the justice and was not interested in seeing the rest play out.

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Post: None

COMPLETED

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games