Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:42 pm
the next technique he found was the arial explosion technique. it was a simple enough technique that required little effort on his part. all he needed to do was to simply inhale and then exhale with fire chakra mixed into it. the resulting gas would be able to expand rapidly and burn large areas. he performed it in a small scale to avoid damaging more than he already had. succeeding he continued on looking for another technique.
(arial explosion technique 1/1)
the next technique he came across was called bed of fire. it would be useful to Lucas in so many ways that he could hardly think of the possibilities standing here. he read up about all the chakra movements and formations he would have to use as well as the ammount of chakra suspected used in the technique. running through the handseals quickly he made sure he was able to perform them with ease before attempting the actual technique. channeling chakra into his body Lucas was able to spew forth an oily substance that ignighted as soon as he wished it to. this had worked out well.
(bed of fire technique 1/1)
incineration was a high level fire technique that Lucas came across while working. reading about the reports of it's use he could tell that it would be a deadly technique to have in his arsenal. first thing first he ran through the simple forms of the handseals before even thinking about doing anything else.
(incineration 1/3)
having done that he began to channel chakra around his body to have the chakra get used to the movement. once done he would attempt to send a large amount of chakra into his left hand to create the jutsu. suddenly his hand burst into flames and he quickly had to douse himself.
(incineration 2/3)
Lucas having failed the first attempt worked on channeling the chakra better once it was at his fist so as to not have his fist catch fire again. by doing this he was able to channel the chakra into his palm without it catching fire and was able to hold in there. now he had to test the power of the justu to make sure he performed it properly. touching the closest table it ignighted and began burning quickly reducing to ashe in a matter of seconds.
(incineration 3/3)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm
Manfread walked around the Village with a veil of dread surrounding him. Babies went silent when he passed by, plants wilted and the air seemed cold and dead, it was very depressing. Manfread walked by the tea shop and noticed a group of people training, he walked over to a table and slumped down on a chair sprawling himself over a non-burn table.
“Lucas, will you spar with me?” he asked in a slightly whinny voice, “I need to hit stuff to cheer myself up, and none of the other genin will do it with me.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm
Lucas smiled.
"i see you are as deprived of punching as usual. well. if you dont mind waiting you can spar with this youngling here. but you must wait till i have taught him first."
he said pointing towards Al.
"in the meantime why dont you start practicing?"
he said and entered back into reading his notepad.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am
Sitting up and looking over at the other genin Manfread smiled, “This is why your my favourite Lucas. Fresh meat- I mean sparing partners. Hi I'm Manfread.”
He gave a slight salute to the other genin then ordered some sushi and ramen. Digging in he said, “Yeah, I guess I can wait since I have nothing better to do and something to distract me with.”
In between mouthfuls of food he said, “And besides, I don't have any missions at the moment so things are boring.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Getting San tea Yo-KO mini arc mission Rank C 3 post - 1 post = 2 post
(1/2)
Once inside the tea shop zane took a little nap he was so tried form all these mission san gave him. But he needed to do them he wanted to before an better ninja and help out his mission. But he order the tea and while he wanted to an large for san he didn't know how much he wanted.
(2/2)
One done with his own tea he picked up sans and left to tea shop he needed to get it to san asap he was taking too long. hopefully san wouldn't be mad and with this he also brought him some sweet buns to have with his tea he thought it would be a nice thing to do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am
“Maybe he'll play with me,” Manfread said standing up, as he watched Zane order sweets and leave. Following the other genin out Manfread said, “We'll have to take a rain check on our spar for now, I have business to attend to.”
He hurried off, tailing the genin all the way to the Kage's office.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane sits at the tea shop drinking tea he had been training all day and needed rest. He just sat and thought about his life the past year and how much he had grow since he became chunin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm
Coming in from under the table, an ANBU sat across from Zane. Not saying a word, he/she/it produced a birthday present. Pointing to a tag on the side, flipping it open would reveal 'Omedetou Tanjoubi! (Happy Birthday!).' Then, just as silent as the entrance, the ANBU slipped back under the table to the secret exit.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane looked at the present his birthday was a few days ago but still atlest he got something. So he opened the box it had a letter from the kazekage saying this weapon needs to be tested be careful.......... Zane lets out a sigh that was the kazekage always coming up with something new. Zane then took out the black melody arm in the box and took out his old one and put the black one on. As soon as he did He felt a dark aura from the weapon he was not sure about it but he he would need to test it so he went off to the training ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm
Alphonse left the tea shoppe and went to grab his puppet.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero hobbled around the side of the teashop walking into a back alley where he dropped his henge and waited for kageru as himself.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 140/220} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru dropped down from the roof, walking up to Zero. "Found anything out?"

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

"yeah. A few things. She was an active shinobi for a few months and bought her supplies at the shop where we started our mission. Judging from when she bought her bow she wasnt out in active duty for long. Probably had authority issues. Anyway she had been researching the area around Saraswati. So that would be a good place to start looking. Thats a big place though."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 140/220} {Status: }
User Image

"I'd use Kage Bushin no Jutsu to help in the search, but I unfortunately didn't learn it for this mission. Maybe you could use one of your Crow Clones?"

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

"Nah they use too much chakra. Couldn't use enough of them to make much of a difference.. But its not hard to find a person if you know what to look for. What we need is some intell first though. do you know much about the place?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games