Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 am
Darksol88
"Ah, no, you're fine." Aden had found he wouldn't be sticking to Coke much, though he had finished his by the time he had finished speaking a minute ago. It left him feeling a little more jittery than usual, and he doubted all of it was linked to the caffeine. "I was kinda waiting on you."

"Guess no time like the present, huh?" I checked my watch for a moment then got up. "I suppose the Nurse should be done with our Pokemon by now. Let's go to the front and see."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 pm
"Yeah. Besides, we probably only have a few hours before it'll be night. If that." Aden wasn't one to look at the time much, but much as he was outdoors to begin with, his comment may have gone without saying.

He went on to the front without any further comments.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm
We made our way to the front of the building and there was someone at the counter already, it seemed.

"Joey." The nurse spoke. "You're here AGAIN!? Thats the third time today. Don't you think you are pushing your Rattata a little hard?"

"Are you kidding me!? My Rattata is in the top perce-"

"I know." The Nurse interrupted. Who says the nurse didn't have her own headaches after all. "Alright, alright, I'll see to your Rattata."

"Thank you!" The boy spoke, skipping off.

"......um. Ok?" I spoke up, staring in confusion. I shook my head and made my way to the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm
"Uh... don't tell me that's the kid they... I guess he could be the test run for whatever I catch, but I kinda feel bad about thinking that..." Aden said, and followed Blizzard over. He decided not to say much else, for fear of hurting this Joey kid more than he already might've been.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm
Darksol88
"Uh... don't tell me that's the kid they... I guess he could be the test run for whatever I catch, but I kinda feel bad about thinking that..." Aden said, and followed Blizzard over. He decided not to say much else, for fear of hurting this Joey kid more than he already might've been.

"There will be others, Aden. Alright?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Hey there, I'm here to pick up my Pokemon?" I asked.

"Ah yes. Blizzard. Of course your Pokemon are in prime form. They're ready to go." She said. She then passed my Pokeballs back over to me. "You're here to get yours too?" She asked Aden.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm
"Right, sorry." Aden said, nodding when he was spoken to.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm
Darksol88
"Right, sorry." Aden said, nodding when he was spoken to.

The nurse left the counter then placed a tray upon the counter when she returned with the three Pokemon that Aden gave to her earlier. "They will be fine. Here you go."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm
"Thanks." Aden was quick to take them and put them into the pocket of his vest. "Anyway, should we go? Hopefully I won't find myself in a situation quite like that Joey's..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am
Darksol88
"Thanks." Aden was quick to take them and put them into the pocket of his vest. "Anyway, should we go? Hopefully I won't find myself in a situation quite like that Joey's..."

"Alright then Aden, lets head to the south of here and see where we turn up. Alright?" I said, making my way towards the exit. "We could sight see for a bit if you want. That I know of, Jhoto is still an unexplored region for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am
Blizzard120
"Alright then Aden, lets head to the south of here and see where we turn up. Alright?" I said, making my way towards the exit. "We could sight see for a bit if you want. That I know of, Jhoto is still an unexplored region for you."
"It'd probably do some good at this rate. I already have a feeling I'm going to end up really familiar with this region at the rate things are going. And yeah... most I've ventured to was the farm on the way to Olivine, or Goldenrod a few times. Anywhere else was a stray route except for that one time to Mount Mortar."

Part of him wondered if he should've said something before he originally left... nah, there wasn't much to worry about. It wasn't like he couldn't be reached. Or Blizzard for that matter.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:04 pm
Darksol88
"It'd probably do some good at this rate. I already have a feeling I'm going to end up really familiar with this region at the rate things are going. And yeah... most I've ventured to was the farm on the way to Olivine, or Goldenrod a few times. Anywhere else was a stray route except for that one time to Mount Mortar."

Part of him wondered if he should've said something before he originally left... nah, there wasn't much to worry about. It wasn't like he couldn't be reached. Or Blizzard for that matter.

"You'll probably get familiar with all the regions if you ever want to take up their respective gym tours also. Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto...hey, its there for you to roam whenever you want to, you know?" I told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 am
"Uh, let's focus on one at a time!..." The idea of roaming other regions was a novel concept, but trying to go from region to region without at least working through the one in progress sounded like suicide to him. "I know Kanto's the closest one from here, but I don't think I'd want to tackle another region without some more experience first. I'll keep it in mind, though."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm
Darksol88
"Uh, let's focus on one at a time!..." The idea of roaming other regions was a novel concept, but trying to go from region to region without at least working through the one in progress sounded like suicide to him. "I know Kanto's the closest one from here, but I don't think I'd want to tackle another region without some more experience first. I'll keep it in mind, though."

"I meant one at the time, Aden. Geez, I'm not that crazy." I said as I continued to walk off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 am
"Aw. I thought being around Miles and everyone else would've had an effect on you." Aden teased. Now that it crossed his mind, he was surprised he hadn't gone crazy himself.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 pm
Darksol88
"Aw. I thought being around Miles and everyone else would've had an effect on you." Aden teased. Now that it crossed his mind, he was surprised he hadn't gone crazy himself.

I rolled my eyes as I continued walking.

It wouldnt be long until we were clear from the city. The path was clear, the forests were lush, and the skies were clear. A gentle breeze graced the area. Not to mention, Pokemon were all out for the taking...if one was willing to try to find them first.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games